Christian Loving: Shechem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Is that so?” he jokingly asked.

“It is. I think I’ll teach you a quick lesson before I go,” Eva purred, as she moved her trimmed pussy over his face. “Always clean up any mess you leave.”

* * * * *

Feeling something press apart her labia sobered Dinah up somewhat. Her vision remained blurred; her body still lost adrift a sea of emptiness. She found it strange that her curiosity as to what was going on remained unsatisfied. Perhaps it was her shortness of breath, or the thought of slipping away into a terrifying unknown. Regardless, she remained trapped in her state of confusion. Only the absolute terror of drowning in her sea of unconscious panic kept her awake.

The fuzzy blur of the darkest gray began to yield shapes to Dinah’s impaired sight. As she continued to feel a foreign presence spread through her womanhood, she saw a form rise up over her from the surrounding darkness. Slight creaks from where she lay audibly distinguished themselves from the persistent hum that resided in her head. The shape was human, or at least familiar. Her eyes would not focus to help see who or what it was. Ruffles of the sheets around her confirmed that its presence was now over her.

Slowly the body descended and pressed against hers. She could feel and hear it breathe against the side of her face as it continued to press up against her. Dinah tried to talk. No word passed through her lips. Even if she could talk, she didn’t know what she could say or ask. Her mouth only quivered in fear of what was becoming of her as silent squeaks escaped from her.

* * * * *

Having seen Eva out the door, Reuben merrily stumbled down the hall to the main area. Guests were displaying the effects from their night of heavy drinking. Queasy faces and dumbfounded gawks illustrated their inability to grasp the notion that the party was close to an end. Those who had hooked up sat on the couches against the walls. Their hands draped one another’s bodies as they mumbled nonsense to each other; occasionally bursting out in laughter for seemingly no reason. Those less fortunate held their beers at chest height, their eyes scanning the room for a last-second opportunity at salvation.

He poked around the room for a while before heading into the kitchen. He found Matthew sorting through some trash. Reuben couldn't figure for the life of him why his roommate was sifting through the remains of discarded beer cans and plastic cups. He leaned against the refrigerator to take in the view, head buzzing, his mind swimming in a college brew of sex and alcohol.

Reuben could no longer hold back his laughter. “What the hell was that all about?”

“Oh, nothing,” Matthew said, glancing back at the trash. “So, how are you?”

Reuben nodded, reaching to scratch the back of his head. He could describe his night at length. The wild sex. The uninhibited thrill of doing the deed with a bombshell like her. How time after time they brought each other to the brink of orgasmic climax, only to draw each other further in to the untouched recesses of their own carnal lust before exploding in one glorious moment of pure rapture.

Instead, he simply exclaimed, “I’m beat!”

“Yeah?”

His voice sounded tired. His mind was wandering. He could practically feel the alcohol rushing to his brain with each heartbeat. The romp in the garden of pleasure must have affected the alcohol levels in his ystem. Fortunately it also left him exhausted. If he could get to sleep before it became too much, he thought, then maybe he might avoid paying alms to the porcelain god tonight.

“I am going to be hung-over tomorrow,” he informed his roommate, his voice swinging to a regrettable tone. Then he remembered that his sister must still be here. He foolishly looked around the kitchen, already knowing she wasn't there. A feeling of confusion overcame him. He stepped back to the main room to see if maybe she was still there. Amid the plastered and sobering faces, he couldn't find his sister.

“What’s wrong?” Matthew asked as he walked up next to him.

“Heeeeey, where’s muh sister?”

“I dunno,” Matthew replied, also giving the room a look over. The he remembered seeing her with Jude. “She was pretty plastered last I saw her.”

Reuben turned a concerned look to Matthew. “Was she okay?” he quickly asked.

“Yeah, I think so,” he said, trying not to spook Reuben. “I think I saw Jude help her to his room. She’s probably just resting.”

* * * * *

The young woman’s quiet yelps intoxicated him as he pressed himself through her. The girl was not a trophy fuck or meant as a memorable experience. He just wanted to get his rocks off. His mind flooded with desire when he pressed against her hymen. A virgin! He had fucked countless sorority girls, cheerleaders and all assortments of hot chicks. Threesomes and gangbangs were conquered territory for him. Yet, in all his experience he'd never claimed a virgin. Now he had an untouched flower quivering beneath him, his for the plucking.

Jude looked down at the innocent little girl beneath him. Her blue-gray eyes showed neither pleasure nor fear as the others had. They simply stared into oblivion. Drawing in a deep breath, he pressured his penis against her innocence. It tore against him as he sheathed himself completely inside her. The feeling for him was like no other. He simply gasped, soaking in the sensation of taking a girl's virginity.

The pain left Dinah breathless. Her mouth fell agape. She wanted to scream, but only held her breath. Her spine stiffened. Her hands clenched the bed sheets beneath her. The penetration was deep. It was becoming obvious to her. She was being raped. She wanted to escape. Before, her body lay unresponsive. Now it tensed up out of fear. This man, whoever it was, had overtaken her body. She didn’t know what to do. Her exposed body shaking, she began looking around. Her eyes met the cold stare of her assailant.

“Ahh, you like that, bitch. Don’t you?”

Her incredible tightness was driving Jude wild. The mental stimulation of claiming a virgin pushed him closed to spilling his seed. He could feel her body shake, the vibration jiggling her breasts against his chest. She was his to have his way with, and he was going to enjoy it.

Dinah’s heart ached and body trembled as he pressed himself to the hilt with each plunge. The pain was intense, the force unbearable. She shut her eyes, not wanting to see his actions. Her hands tightened their grip on the sheets as he continued to desecrate her. She began breathing in gasps, waiting for this nightmare to end.

Jude found the friction of her barely lubricated pussy out of this world. Compounded with her gasps and stolen virginity, he found himself in heaven. “You got a tight little cunt, don’t you?” he whispered into her ear, unaware she could not hear his words from the throbbing in her head.

* * * * *

Reuben and Matthew made their way across the room to where the bedrooms were. Reuben continued to ask questions about Dinah’s well being. He felt a little guilty for leaving her alone to drink while he had sex. Matthew reaffirmed that while she looked tipsy, she didn't have that much to drink. She might be quick to be drunk, but she shouldn’t be sick.

Not really thinking, Reuben reached for the doorknob. He just wanted to make sure Dinah was doing okay. With any luck, she was already asleep. He was a little taken aback to find the door locked. He turned his head to Matthew, only getting a shrug in return. He was about to knock when he heard a voice from the other side. Pressing his head against the door, he heard Jude’s voice.

“Oh yeah baby, you’re fucking tight. I’m gonna come, Bitch. Oh fuck!”

Reuben froze. His heart began to plummet at the thought. He was sure the voice was Jude’s, but just what was going on? Again he turned to Matthew.

“Are you sure Dinah went in there with Jude?”

“Positive. Why?”

Without an answer, Reuben heard Jude yell, “I’m coming! I’m coming in your fresh cunt, Bitch! Ahhh!”

Both of their eyes widened as they realized the situation before them. Reuben quickly looked around for something. Anything. His roommate stood dumbfounded as to what action they should take. The sound of Jude’s gasps of ecstasy enraged Reuben. Finding himself with no recourse, Dinah’s brother took a few steps from the door. Collecting himself, he charged with all his might and broke into his housemate’s darkened room.

The force with which he slammed into the door left him unbalanced. Reuben crumpled to the floor, violently crashing alongside Jude’s bed. Determination allowed his head to look up as his body panted for breath. He saw Jude naked, poised over the sedated body of some girl. His penis was rubbing itself off on her face. Reuben couldn’t quite tell from his vantage on the floor. All he knew was that the girl looked like his sister, and that was all he needed.

“Christ man, don’t you knock?”

Reuben stood up, mustering whatever restraint he could to not physically assault his housemate. Indeed it was his sister. Both her pussy and face shimmered with Jude's thick man juice. Tears slowly streamed from her face. Her hands still clutched the bed sheet for the life of her. Her lips still quivered. Her body still trembled.

“What the fuck is going on here Jude?” Reuben asked, the words barely escaping through the rage pent up in him.

Matthew could only stand in the doorway as he looked in on the mess unfolding before him. His sight remained mesmerized by the hollowness in Dinah’s eyes. They were staring at him, or so he thought. The confusion on her face spoke of a horrible act having just taken place.

Dinah simply stared ahead; unaware that Matthew was with them as well. Her mind was still too dizzied and panicked to rationalize what was going on. Through everything going on in her head, she heard Reuben’s voice. For a moment, it calmed her as an aura of security washed over. His presence was always warm, something she knew she could always depend on.

Doubt and remorse crept into Dinah’s mind. She had just been violated. The man who had raped her and stolen her virginity not only left his seed inside her but also wiped his penis off on her face. This was not how it was supposed to be. She'd let Reuben, her parents, everyone who ever had faith in her down. Dinah cried realizing she'd let herself down, too. She would never be able to take tonight back. This moment would forever haunt her, and she was helpless to do anything about it. Tears trickled down her cheeks as fear overtook her.

The swelling emotions weakened her body. Dinah’s silence broke as she began to lightly gasp for air, trying not to bawl as she turned to look at her brother. His eyes met hers, and she saw his anger. Misinterpreting it, she began sobbing uncontrollably, crying out his name in forgiveness.

Reuben shot a cold stare at Jude. “What the Hell did you do to my sister?”

Jude’s eyes widened tremendously. “Your sister?” This was his sister? His inebriated mind was stunned. He drugged and fucked his roommate’s sister? He'd heard she would be in town, but still. Reuben’s virgin sister? Holy shit.

The reality and gravity of the situation frightened Jude. He'd never faced this much heat in the past. His previous sorority girl fucks were usually too high or drunk to care if they have been another’s rag doll. Others were too timid to try to point the finger at him. Reuben was another matter. Reuben could easily hurt him. His size and build was already formidable - his rage made him uncontrollable.

Reuben advanced on him. Jude quickly scrambled off the bed, away from his vengeful housemate. Reuben bent down to check his sister to see just how much damage had been done to her. After assessing the situation, he motioned Matthew to come help him.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t know she was your sister.”

Reuben returned an icy glance back at him. He reached under Dinah, cradling her as he prepared to hoist her up to her feet. She released her grip on the bed, brining her arms and hands to her chest in a pathetic attempt to conceal her shame. Her body continued to shake, the sobbing only impeded by her desperate gasps for breath.

Barely conscious, Dinah was lifted to Reuben’s side. A reminder that he was still tipsy arose when he exerted himself to keep Dinah from collapsing to the floor. As he steadied both himself and his sister, he came to realize how soft and tender her skin felt against his. It sobered him up a little, derailing his raging mind. Feeling Dinah naked along side him triggered memories of what she meant as a sister to him. How she'd helped him come to terms with their mother’s death as well as when their father remarried, her advice on his love life, and countless unrecorded events. All in her own way, the way only a sister can provide.

“Seriously dude, I am sorry,” Jude reiterated, shattering the peace Reuben felt. “If there is anything I can do to help...”

Jude’s voice made Reuben’s heart pump acid. The image of Jude poised over his sweet sister. She used to be so innocent. Now she had been deflowered. Shamed. Abused. Raped. He couldn't accept any help from the instigator. He made his way for the door. “You’ve had yours,” he growled. “I’ll have mine.”

Matthew gathered up Dinah’s clothes as the two made their way out. Asking what he could do, Reuben instructed him to get the car ready. “We’re going to the hospital.”

* * * * *

It had been an hour since he checked Dinah in. Sitting in the waiting room left Reuben plenty of time to sort out the evening’s events. His sobering mind went back to when his girlfriend showed up. That's when things began to fall apart. He'd left Dinah alone. He'd left his little sister alone with a bunch of strangers. She'd been all right when his girlfriend cast her spell on him, but did he have to give in to their carnal desire? He felt so stupid. What was he thinking, leaving Dinah alone to fend for herself?

He blamed himself. As her brother, he was supposed to watch over her and instead he'd left her to be raped by the first horny jackass to get his greedy paws on her. His housemate no less! Despite the sobering reality, he felt sick to his stomach thinking of what Jude must have done to her. Was she forced? Drugged? He couldn't bear to think about it, yet every thought became concerned with how this all had happened. If he'd only been there, he kept telling himself. If only he'd shown some self-restraint. This would never have happened.

After stewing in his own troubled mind for another ten minutes, Dinah finally walked through the doorway. Leading the way was a nurse, assisted by a police officer. With a zombie-like trance Dinah dragged alongside them. She still appeared cold and stiff. Her face still expressed terror. Her eyes were vapid. Seeing his sister like this caused Reuben’s heart to sink.

“We’ve done what we can. We’ve flushed as much sperm as we could from her. Applied spermicidal cream to her vagina. There still may be some deep inside her though.” The nurse handed him a container of prescription pills. “This is RU-486. She should consider taking this tomorrow if she doesn’t want to become pregnant.”

“Is it that bad?”

The police officer walked over to Reuben as the nurse sat Dinah down to talk with her. “Well, like she said, they've flushed out as much sperm as we could without injuring her.” He proceeded to pull Reuben aside. “We’re concerned about her mental state, though. The incident left her severely traumatized. We weren’t able to get much information out of her except that she had been drinking, and that was only after a blood test.”

The officer continued informing Dinah’s brother about the gravity of the situation. He handed Reuben some pamphlets about state laws regarding rape, mentioning that he would keep this information on file if and when his sister would like to press charges. He handed him a card with contact information.

“I’ve already gone over this with her, but I think it’s important that you understand the ramifications of how this is going to affect both of you. Brining justice to the sick pervert who did this to your sister will help to heal the wound. Understand, son?”

Reuben looked down at the pamphlets in his hand. The gravity of the situation nearly had him paralyzed. He merely nodded his head.

Soon after, the hospital waiting room was empty except for the siblings and the nurse receptionist. Reuben looked at his sister sitting lost in her own thoughts. She possessed a long and pale face. Hair uncharacteristically hung over her face in a frazzled mess. The staff had cleaned her off, but Dinah remained looking weakened and wrecked. Tears continued to stream down her face as Reuben approached. Her lips once again began to quiver. Her nose crinkled with every sniffle, trying vainly to control the anguish flowing from her eyes. She inhaled deeply and irregularly. When he sat down next to her, she buried her face on his shoulder. His shirt soaked in her tears as she unleashed her hatred for this world.

All he could do was stroke her head and comfort her with his presence. A half-hour later, he called for a taxi.

* * * * *

Neither could get any sleep that evening. Upon arriving home, Reuben noticed Jude was still in the house, comfortably sleeping. He couldn’t believe his housemate’s nerve. With Dinah in an almost catatonic state, Reuben led her to his room to try to rest. Matthew spent the evening cleaning the house as he nervously awaited the siblings' return from the hospital. They discussed what they must do. Both roommates remained shocked that it had occurred.

Reuben woke up to a Saturday afternoon far removed from what he visualized for his sister’s stay. The weather was great, yet the scars from yesterday still permeated the air. Even the energy in the air surrounding a day of college football didn’t reach him. Too many signs from last night remained. His hangover, the chaotic arrangement of the house’s furniture and the eerie silence that now followed him.

It was the long, tense and fearful expression that still possessed his young sister that made his heart drop. She woke up a good hour after him, moving about with the self awareness of a zombie. Reuben sacrificed his room for her, ending his long night on a beer stained couch. As much as he wanted to talk to and console her, few words passed between them. No one under the roof found much to say, knowing what happened last night.

Evening finally found Dinah’s tumultuous stay show signs of settling down. They did go to the police station the following afternoon to file a report. Reuben did most of the explaining as Dinah quietly stood along side him. Her expression showed she was lost in all this. His sister lightly shook as the police examined and questioned her. For the most part, Dinah could not remember much from that evening. What little she did remember she tried desperately not to recall.

After the lengthy process, they decided to hold off on pressing charges for the time being. While Dinah knew she had never consented to having sex - she was just trying to be a flirt - there was no conclusive statement claiming she was an unwilling partner. Besides, she would have to go back home tomorrow. Dinah could not bear to tell her parents she was raped at her brother’s house party. No good would come from that.

Their parents would have to find out eventually. A police summons in the mail for trial. He was a basketball star - and he would contest it. Moreover, he'd probably win, she gloomily thought. His kind always do.

Jude was out when they arrived back at the house. The two didn't say a word on the way home. It was getting late already. The sun was setting, as was their opportunity to tour the campus. Reuben regretted the whole weekend. He figured it was his fault. The party. The wine coolers he managed to obtain for his sister. Not attending to his sister to make sure she was okay. It had led them to this horrible ordeal.