Christian's 2nd Date with Emily Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am surprised you drink regular pop." Christian said, indicating the caffeinated drink that she was putting to her lips.

"No one is perfect." Emily smiled. "This is a rarity for me." It was different being with a woman that normally didn't drink much more that water, milk and juice. She even avoided coffee and tea most of the time. She was quite dedicated to the babies she nursed. Her strict lifestyle also seemed to be good to her body, hair and skin. She just had a healthy glow about her.

Christian finished his meal, but Emily still had half of hers on her plate. The sky beyond the large windows was growing darker as the sun sunk further and further behind the other buildings. Christian stood up and placed his paper plate in the waste basket, before he poked his head out the frosted-glass door to his office. He still couldn't see or hear any indication of anyone being left on his floor. The cleaners would be around though, so when he closed the door he locked it. The cleaners had keys to the offices, but he hoped they would take a hint.

Emily watched Christian. He seemed impatient as he stocked around his office. The office reflected Christian well. It was strong and masculine, painted in deep shades of blue and furnished in deeply stained woods and brown leather. The view from the fourteenth floor was stunning as well. He looked like he belonged here, and he looked to be quite successful. It was odd, but somehow Emily felt proud of Christian's accomplishments. She would never tell him this out loud though. She suspected he would run away, and fast. Would that bother her? She wasn't sure, but she suspected it would.

"I am almost done." Emily smiled. Christian was sitting in his leather chair behind his desk now, and he didn't answer her. His laptop sat completely untouched, as he only starred in her direction with his brooding eyes. She could see lust in his dark eyes, the fires burned deeply. He was looking in her direction, but his visions were in his own mind.

"What are you thinking about?" Emily asked cautiously.

"I was remembering the first time that I bent you over my dining room table. The way that you bent forward with your ass high so I could fill you from behind. The way I was able to reach so deeply into your perfect body with my cock." He licked his lips. He felt edgy and needy.

Emily flushed slightly at the memory of her tits spraying milk onto his table, and how Christian had told her to lick it up. She wasn't embarrassed, really, but the memories left her feeling hot and bothered. The bulge she had noticed in Christian's pants before he sat down hadn't helped matters much. She knew he wanted nothing more than to have his way with her, here in his office, and she also wanted nothing more. However, she considered herself civilized, and civilized adults should be able to eat a simple meal without ripping each other's clothes off and fucking like wild animals. Emily took another small bite and chewed slowly. She wasn't really hungry anymore, but she was enjoying watching Christian squirm a little.

"Dinner was good." Christian mumbled from across the room. "Are you done yet?"

Emily would have chastised Gracie for being so impetuous, but then Gracie was five and was still learning her manors. Emily had to chastise her. She couldn't, however, be upset with Christian for feeling just as needy as she was also feeling. She wanted him so badly that she could feel her nipples tighten into hard little peaks. She knew her milk would leak soon.

"I am glad you liked it." She put her sandwich down and wiped her hands on a napkin. She watched Christian, who was watching her. Clearly they weren't going to get to the decadent dessert she had brought.

They just sat watching each other for several long minutes. Their eyes said it all, and the room crackled with sexual tension. Her breasts were starting to tingle and leak within her bra. She could feel the wetness. She had purposely skipped using breast pads this time. It would have ruined the effect of the sexy bra she had decided to wear for him. It was red and sheer, and she wore a matching thong. She had been so embarrassed the first evening when they had had sex. She hadn't had any intention of being intimate with him that evening, so she had wore one of her frumpy white bras and a pair of full cotton panties. Nothing could have been less sexy, but Christian seemed to have been oblivious. He wasn't oblivious now, though. He seemed to very much notice her sweater growing damp at her breasts. Emily almost glanced down at her boobs, but decided against it.

Christian slowly lifted himself from his chair, and then he stalked over to her. He bent slightly, reached out and ran his knuckles over one of her swollen tits. A slow smile slid across his handsome face. Emily could see the erection concealed within his pants. She felt her breath catch, and her throat dry. No matter how many times she saw this man's body, he still affected her like it was the very first time. She had never experienced anything like this before. For all intents and purposes, Christian Drake wasn't the type of man Emily would have been attracted to. He was quite simply too pretty and too much of a lady's man. And yet, here she was, primed and ready to be his love slave. She would do virtually anything he asked. Of course she wasn't about to tell him that!

Christian pinched one nipple through the thickness of her sweater. Emily gasped, and felt a surge of milk release from both of her nipples. Christian knew then that he had her. He knew that she was ready and willing to do as he pleased. On day, he hoped he would have the courage to tell her some of the other things that would greatly please him. Their sex was mind blowing as it was, but he was holding a small part of himself back from her. He didn't want to scare her off, so for now, he would keep his mouth closed and just enjoy how amazing of a lover she was.

"Why don't you take your sweater off?" Christian asked in a low husky voice.

"Christian, I thought maybe I would pump first tonight, before we...well you know. I just don't want to spray milk all over your office." Emily looked around. She seemed genuinely concerned. She gestured toward her purse, where he assumed she had carried a manual pump. Christian was not interested.

"What? Why would you do that? Why would your ruin my fun?" Christian asked, quite disappointed by the idea. He had come to crave her milk. He could see her tits were good and full. He suspected she was in some discomfort, and he wanted to relieve her of that. He wanted to suck the sweet milk from her thick long nipples. He wanted to watch her tremble from quiet orgasms while he did so. There was no way he was going to allow her to pump that precious milk out and waste it. This had become somewhat of an obsession for him.

"Alright then, you will have to suck some milk from me before we can really play. They are getting almost painfully full. You always seem to have that effect on me." Emily shook her head as if she were confused.

Christian took Emily's hand and helped her to stand. Their mouths locked and they kissed passionately. Oh, how he had craved this kiss. She tasted slightly of mustard. He felt as if he could eat her, consume her. She drove him mad with her tongue swirling in his mouth. While their mouths remained locked together, Christian tugged his tie off, and then undid the buttons of his dress shirt. Not breaking the kiss, he pulled the shirt off and tossed it aside. Carelessly, he threw his arms around Emily and pulled her tightly against his hard body. She grunted against his mouth. The force, with which he had pulled her against him, had hurt her. Christian felt a pang of regret for being so rough with her, but when he felt the milky wetness of her sweater pressed against the bare flesh of his chest and he too grunted.

"We should turn out the lights." Emily whispered against his ear, while he nuzzled her neck.

Christian did as she asked, before eagerly returning to her mouth. When he couldn't take it any longer, he pulled his mouth from hers. They both breathed heavily in the darkened office. Their eyes were clouded with lust. Christian set about pulling and tugging Emily's clothes from her body. He wasn't overly gentle, but she didn't seem to care. Even in his haste to have her naked he still noticed her sexy panties and bra. The sheer red bra had been quite wet with her milk. She hadn't had any breast pads tucked into her sexy bra. Secretly, Christian preferred her more conservative bra and full cotton panties. He didn't tell her this, of course. Once he had them both undressed, they both stood naked before each other. Christian looked over Emily's body, and even in the shadows of his office she took his breath away. Christian growled with lust.

Emily's mouth watered when she looked at Christian. His body was like a priceless piece of art. Perfectly chiselled, toned, and oh so virile. She wanted him. Her breasts were dripping continuously, and she could feel herself growing creamy between her thighs. She reached for him, but this time it was he who pulled away. Emily felt momentarily stunned by this turn.

"I don't want to hurt you. Let me drink from you first?" He said softly.

A shiver of desire washed over Emily. Christian was the most considerate lover she had ever had. Emily allowed Christian to gently push her back into one of his leather meeting chairs. It felt smooth and cool against her bare skin. Emily truly believed that Christian loved her milk, so she willingly sat back and trusted him with her engorged tits. She felt herself becoming more and more confident with as Christian's sexual partner. She was feeling more and more bold every time, and she wanted to please Christian as much as he pleased her.

Christian knelt on the tightly woven carpet in front of Emily. He ran his hands up and down her thighs. His cock bobbed in front of him. He moved in closely so he could watch her milk running down from her tits, and over her stomach. Much of it ran down between her legs. Christian's dick pulsed, and his balls felt tight. He kissed her neck just how he knew she liked it. She shivered. He suspected that he could even make her cum by doing this alone. She purred into his ear. To his surprise she then took his head in her hands and gently pushed him down toward her jutting nipples. They were so deeply coloured, and the areolas so wonderfully dimpled. He took the nearer nipple into his mouth and lovingly worshipped it with his tongue. He didn't have to suck hard on her tits for them to spill their delicious milk. He only needed to swirl his tongue up, over and around the hard pebble and her cream flowed over his tongue and down his throat.

The affect this woman had on him was almost spell-like. He captured the other milky nipple between his lips and rolled his tongue over it just as he had done to the first one. When he sucked ever so slightly he found himself rewarded by another gush of sweet milk bathing his tongue. He sucked her milk from her in earnest, and while he did so he also gently massaged the other tit. He worked his hand from the top of the breast down toward the nipple. Milk freely sprayed from this breast. It sprayed Christian's face and chest. The warmth and wetness felt sensational on his skin.

Before long, Emily began her endearing little mewing noises. Her breathing became heavy and she was close to climax. Never removing his mouth from her nipple, Christian reached between her slender thighs and pushed two fingers into her wet snatch. His thumb was at a perfect vantage to rub her clit. He barely touched her and she went off. She cried out, calling his name. Christian pulled his head back, but left his hand in and on her pussy. He could feel her cunt clenching around his fingers. She made him feel wild with her manic ability to cum so hard and so fast. Her tits freely sprayed milk everywhere. She was the most erotic creature he had ever encountered. She was his lactating lover, and Christian felt himself growing more and more fond of her.

When Emily seemed more comfortable, Christian knew it was time to have some more fun. Taking his lover by her tiny feminine hand he led her to the large widowed wall. They were both naked, but it was unlikely anyone would be able to see them with the mild darkness that surrounded them. Any voyeurs would have to have some pretty high powered night vision binoculars, Christian thought, and if they did they were in for a treat. Christian glanced to Emily to see if she was uncomfortable being naked and in front of a wall of windows. If she was bothered at all, she gave him no indication. They stood hand in hand in front of the windows. It was an exhilarating experience to be stark naked and to stand so close and look down. The street below looked so far down; only the headlights and taillights on the cars were visible in the dark. It was busy below, but in the office it was quiet except for the sound of their breathing.

Without a word, Emily dropped gracefully to her knees. Milk dripped from her nipples onto her own body as well as onto Christian's feet when he turned to face her. He hoped she intended to do what he suspected she was going to do. Moments later, he found himself very satisfied with her mouth wrapped around the thick head of his erection. She licked it, sucked it, and nibbled it. When she cautiously rubbed her teeth of the sensitive knob, he couldn't help but moan. He thrust his hands into her silky hair, and knocked her sunglasses to the floor. He didn't pull her head further onto his cock, but had she been any other woman he likely would have. He wanted her to decide when she was ready to take more of him into her mouth.

She didn't disappoint him this time either. Ever so slowly she moved her mouth lower onto his prick. Christian was thankful for the light given off by the city below and the nearby buildings. They allowed him to watch as inch after inch of his cock disappeared into her alluring mouth. The milk in her tits was leaking freely onto his legs and feet now. It was like a tiny warm shower, and felt luxurious. She lifted her mouth off his cock for a moment, before sliding her lips back over it and taking him all the way in until he felt his cockhead touch the back of her throat. Her cheeks sucked in and she moaned around him. The vibration on her lips made his cock strain. He needed to be in her.

Christian delicately eased himself out of her mouth. Emily sat back on her haunches, she almost look disappointed. "I have to have you." He said simply.

This seemed to appease her. "Do you have a condom?" She asked while climbing to her feet. Christian couldn't help himself, so he reached out and tweak both of her nipples. Milk spilled over his fingers. His dick throbbed heavily with the need to be buried within her snatch.

"Yeah, of course I did. One second." Christian all but sprinted the short distance to his desk. Reaching in to a drawer he pulled out one of the rubbers that he had placed in there earlier. Ribbed for her pleasure they had advertised on the box, but Christian wondered about his pleasure. Sure he would have pleasure, but he hated rubbers with a passion. He missed feeling her heated moist pussy sheathing his dick; her soft inner walls that pulled and sucked on his cock. He missed filling her with his seed and watching it leak from her when he pulled out. Oh well, Safety first, he thought.

Christian tugged the loathsome piece plastic onto his thick erection and rolled it down his long shaft. He turned back toward Emily. She was standing sideways in front of the windows. Christian could only see her silhouette. She was truly exotic. Her long shapely legs, the sexy rounded ass, her only lightly rounded belly, then upward to her jutting full tits. Her face had a delicate bone structure and petite features. Her long hair looked inky in the darkened office, but he could see it flowing and tumbling down her back and over her shoulders. For a second, a split second, Christian toyed with the idea of pulling the condom off and pushing his bare dick far up into her. Pregnancy be damned he thought briefly, before regaining what little power he had to think logically. He left the condom in place.

"Come to me, Christian. Fuck me!" Emily called softly. She had never asked to be fucked. Not in those words. Lust rolled through Christian, as he went to her.

He gently turned her so her back was to him, and she looked out the big window. He placed the length of his shaft between her perfect ass cheeks and rubbed it up and down her crack. She moaned. He pushed her upper body forward toward the windows, until she was almost pressed against them. Christian looked over her shoulder and was rewarded to see what he suspected he would see. Emily's tits were intermittently spurting milk against the glass He watched for a moment while the creamy milk cascaded down the glass. Christian used his hands to force Emily's legs further apart. He then took her hands and placed them high up on the glass, to brace her body. She looked to be in a stance that maybe the police would order a criminal to take. It was hot. She was almost in the perfect position for him to penetrate her, but he needed her to bend just a little further over. Wrapping his muscular arm around her middle, he pulled her lower body a few inched back toward him. She was bent more now, with her hands above her head on the glass.

Christian reached between her legs, spread her moist slit and rubbed her erect clit. Emily found herself purring within seconds. She could cum already, but she was desperate to feel him move inside her. "Fuck me, Christian! I need to feel you inside me!" She begged.

Christian bent his legs, positioned his cock near her opening, than thrust up deeply into her with one fluid motion. He panted while he found his rhythm.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." They moaned in unison. They were one, and they were now rushing toward the same goal.

Christian made short, maddening strokes in and out of Emily's cunt. The friction of his rock hard cock set off wave after wave of small orgasms deep within her. Emily cried out with pleasure when Christian reached above her and placed his hands on top of hers. He was wedged so deeply inside her. She pushed back onto him. He stopped moving, and let her take over their pleasure. Emily wiggled and rounded her hips on the pole that was impaling her. She wasn't tall enough to lift up off of him, so he remained so very deeply inside her. Her milk was gushing uncontrollably onto the glass and running down. Emily wanted to care about the mess, but she just didn't. She only cared about the cock buried deeply inside her, and the man attached to it.

Christian resumed his thrusting into Emily. He could feel himself getting close. He took his hands down off of hers, and lovingly placed them over her tits. It shouldn't have surprised him to find them spitting milk rapidly. The warmth of the fluid filled his hands. He rubbed her tits, and milked her.

"Oh...Christian...Oh...oh....uhhhhhhhh!" Emily flowed from a series of tiny orgasms into one hard, trembling climax that left her weak in the knees. Luckily for Emily, her lover was strong. He held her upright, and then gently pressed her upper body fully against the window. Her breasts were pressed almost flat against the cool glass while he frantically thrust his way toward his own climax.

Emily cried out in shocked dismay when Christian suddenly pulled his dick fully out of her body. She felt suddenly so empty. Her head was swimming. Christian spun her around in one motion and lifted her clear off the floor. He pressed her back to the glass and pushed his cock into her dripping cunt. Instinctively, Emily wrapped her legs around Christian's hips and held onto his shoulders. He pounded deeply into her body, using gravity to get deeper and deeper into her. Her tits streamed milk onto his chest, and it ran down to where their bodies were joined. Emily could feel him getting close to his release. Christian captured her mouth in a kiss while he buried himself to the hilt one last time and shot loads of sticky cum into the condom buried deep within her. He grunted into her mouth while his body tensed one last time.