Christina Aguilera's Restroom Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn Baby...that's soooo smooooth. I can see that juice leaking out of your pussy just shine in the light!" Ru groaned down into Christina's ear.

As a few of his probing fingers slipped inside Christina and violated her tight pink cunt, the bent over teenager was confronted with the reality and undeniability of her predicament as Ru's comments forced her to wallow in her own shame.

"How could she have become aroused by such a thing," Christina painfully asked herself. Yet, the slick, buttery feel bubbling inside her crotch was unavoidably real.

"Damn Girl..what are you trying to do...SUCK ME IN?" Ru gleamed sarcastically as he rammed the index and middle fingers of both hands into Christina's girlish quim.

Christina felt as if she was about to lose her balance and tetter over as her feet jitterbugged on the tiled floor despite the fact that she still had her boots on and her pants were still bunched obscenly down around her ankles.

With four fingers totally embedded inside Christina's cunt, Ru expertly guided his thumbs around the cheeks of Aguilera's ass until he was able to apply direct pressure right down on top of Christina's exposed anal bud.

When he finally pressed down and applied his weight to Christina's anus, Ru filled with unbridaled lust as the young nymph's pussy exploded, bathing his index and middle fingers in a rush of languid fluid.

"Never been touched back there before..have you?" Ru inquired mockingly.

"MMMMMMMMPPPPHHHHH...AAAHHHHAAAHHHHH," was Christina's only response as Ru continued teasing her taunt rear orafice.

Content that Christina's pussy was wet enough, Ru pulled his soaked hand free from her crotch and raised it into the air, holding it steady right above Christina's narrow alabastor hips.

After taking a few devilish deep breaths of delight, Ru brought his hand down rapidly, striking Christina's asscheeks hard causing the young girl to whimper and wince.

Over and over, Ru pattled Christina with his large, open hand until his palm seemed to go numb. Watching the singer's pale ass redden under the punishing assault, Ru resumed his verbal tirade.

"Should have got this spanking a long time ago you little wench,"Ru spat in a furious, disciplinary tone.

On the seventh stroke down, Ru was able to fertivly submerge the tip of his right thumb into Christina Aguilera's virgin asshole, sliding it in all the way below his thumbnail.

"That's right Ho'..open that sweet ass up for Ru...let Daddy ram that asshole open wide, "Ru relentlessly implored. "Work that white melon ass Bitch..I got somethin' a lot bigger than my thumb I'm gonna ram in there before too long...you ready for me to rip you open Slut?"

Ru's depraved words sizzled as they made thier imprint into Christina's pysche as she continued helplessly allowing the infamous drag queen to have complete and utter run of her tender angelic body.

"This is gonna hurt you a lot more than it hurts me," Ru added cryptically, as his left thumb joined his right entering Christina's puckered anus.

"GGGOOOWWWDDDDAAAAAAGGGGGGEEEEEEEEOOOHHHHHHHGGGGGGG," Christina groaned, feeling both Ru's thumbs dig home inside her behind.

When he realized he wasn't going to be able to push his thumbs inside Christina's butt any further, Ru slowly rooted both digits out and looked down satisfiedly in the lurid way Christina's bunghole had opened slightly.

Leaning to his right, reaching down to where he had his Gucci purse sitting on the floor, Ru quickly grabbed the jar of vasoline he kept with him to keep his skin moisterized.

Twisting off the top of the jar, Ru dabbed a huge glob of the yellowish lubricant onto several of his fingers before dropping the container back in his purse and returning his hands towards Christina's sweaty ass.

Slidding his now lubricated fingers up and down the crack of Christina's ripe rear end, Ru painstakingly teased the freshly opened entrance to Christina's rectum until he decided to slip each digit back inside of her, one at a time.

As the first vasoline coated finger slithered into Aguilera's brown eye, Ru Paul playfully smacked Christina's rear end with his swordlike cock as his knees banged the back of the young girl's leg, almost causing her to stumble and fall several times.

Christina fought desperatly to keep her balance with her hands tightly clutching the sides of the sink as Ru's haunting laughter filled the cramped, dingy bathroom.

When Ru added his second greasy finger inside Christina's rasied ass, he popped it in savagly until both his inserted digits were embedded all the way down to the second knuckle.

Pushing outwards with his fingers, Ru forcefully pulled the walls of Christina's asshole apart until he was able to gaze down and see the opening he was creating, optimistic now that there was a chance he could somehow fit his huge cock down into her tightest of spots.

Over and over again, Ru flexed his fingers apart until he could tell from Christina's tortured breathing that the tortured young woman was preparing herself for what was about to come next.

"Waving the white flag Huh," Ru sighed brazenly, feeling the scolding blood inside his body rush to his virile manhood.

As Ru prepared to ease the index finger of his left hand out of Christina's ready to fuck asshole, he pressed the full weight of his chest against Christina's back forcing the shivering young woman to be sandwiched between the collapsed weight of her tormenter and the unforgiving rigidity of the porcelin sink mashing her chest.

Exhausted mentally and physically, Christina dropped her head down and let her forehead come to rest inside the base of the sink. Looking down at the sexy, perverted way Christina's blondish white hair spilled over the sides of the sink, Ru finally reached for his cock again, lifting up his skirt and taking his thouroughly solid weapon by its base.

Stroking the veiny length of his meaty monster, Ru guided his hand upwards as he cupped his manhood in his palm, recklessly aiming it at its eventual target.

"You better be ready...," Ru warned Christina in his most seductive, but forebodding, female accent.

Digging his long manicured fingernails into the flesh of Christina's young cheery ass, Ru took a deep breath before proceeding beyond the point of no return.Thrusting his hips forcefully, Ru swung his rigid erection upwards onto Christina's asscrack with a loud plopping thud. Steadying his massive pride in place, Ru held his manhood directly above Christina's enticing bullseye.

"Take it aaawwwwwllllllllll...BITCH!" Ru gasped, this time with all the venom and forcefullness of a sex crazed man as the walnut shaped head of his phallus dove into Christina's rectum.

"SSSSHHHHIIIITTTTTTTT," Christina groaned in a mortified voice, her noisy muffled screams filling the room from her face resting at the bottom of the sink.

Everytime Ru pushed forward with his 6 foot 2 inch 200 pound frame, he could feel Christina's lithe body lurch wildly, utterly powerless to ward off the violation she was succumbing to.

As the head of Ru's cock disappeared all the way in, the black drag queen cruelly twisted and thrusted his pelvis in vicious, plowing circles until he felt Christina's behind quiver maddingly in his grip.

Spanking her again with his left hand as if he was prodding a horse to run faster, Ru slid his right hand down between Christina's naked thighs and pushed her useless red thong panties aside and once again dipped his fingers into the girl's watering pussy, coating his long black glistening digits in the dripping feminine secretions.

Savoring the lurid sounds of his hands dwelving into Christina's wet hotbox, Ru bathed his fingers for several moments before slipping them back out and guiding them back between the rounded cheeks of Christina's ass.

Wiping the sticky traces of the young girl's arousal off his fingers and onto his pistoning black snake, Ru used to added lubrication to grease the slides for his brutal anal advances.

"MMMMPPPHHHHAAAAA," Ru groaned, feeling his lungs inflate with the tangible sense of power that came with performing such a demonic act.

Pushing his legs harshly against Christina's, the drag queen reached his long muscular arms around the little girl's waist until he was able to grab her flat stomach with his hands and brutally pull her towards him, squeezing the whimpering diva in a frighteningly gripping ad sexually charged bearhug.

"GGGEEEZZZUUUSSS...GGGAAAWWWDDDDDDDDD," Christina's muffled and fitful bursts of release continued to echo around the room as the sound of Ru's flesh smacking into hers only caused Christina more debasment.

Building up his rythem, Ru finally embedded all the cockmeat he could into the young woman's soon to be devastated ass. "DAMN RIGHT!" Ru shouted madly as his pretty black face contorted and his head bucked back and forth nearly causing his designer wig to become displaced.

As the young girl's muscular sphinctor desperatly fought off the unatural assault, Ru's blood filled prick was squeezed mercilessly until he could no longer contain his bitter lust and savagly began busting a nut inside Christina Aguilera's burning, gaping rectum.

"OOOHHH...OOOOOHHHHH...OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH," Christina shrieked loudly when she felt Ru's hot jism scatter in all directions inside her constricting anus.

Every muscle in Ru's amazon like body strained and jerked as he rapidly deposited his seed inside the teenage star's pretty ass.The viens in his neck jutted out wildly as he thrusted his hips in viciously short and deep penetrating circles, causing Christina's thick patent leather high heels to shudder, shake and shimy on the tiled bathroom floor as her asshole overflowed with milky cum.

"HOLY SHIT, " Ru groaned from a voice deep within his gut as his now sloppy penis bore unendingly into Christina's stretched backdoor.

Hearing the young girl helplessly gasp and wail under his potent unleashment of lust, Ru looked down and saw how to further humilate the vane singer.

Reaching out with one of his cumsoaked hands, Ru clumsily fumbled with the cold water knob on the sink before turning it on full force.

Suddenly Christina's shrill shrieks of sensory overload were drowned out by the rushing torrent of ice cold water pounding down on her long frosted, glamourous white hair.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA," Ru laughed gloriously as the adreniline released during his orgasm bathed his body in giddy satisfaction.

"AAAHHHYEAH!" He spat as he pulled his spent body backwards, allowing his drenched and greasy jock to slip out of Christina's rectum with a disgustingly moist plop.

Taking a few steps back, letting his red dress cover his sweaty, cumsoaked genatalia, Ru took stock and gazed over the prissy young woman he had just conquered.

Savoring her rail thin, half naked frame, looking up and down at it disbelievingly, Ru took devilish pleasure from seeing the way Christina's pussy glistened from behind as her cum pooled underneath the crack of her ass like early autumn dew.

Inspecting his handywork closer, Ru gleamed in a took a close look at Christina's now gaping asshole as his frothy ejaculate oozed out and dribbled down her tender white asscheeks until gravity took over, forcing the beads of cum to drip down off her skin to the floor below.

_____________________________________

Checking herself in the mirror that was mounted above Christina's still bowed head, Ru straightened his wig and freshened up his make up as the face of the exhausted little princess remained under the rushing stream of cold water, showering down from the faucet.

Ru said a polite "Goodnight" to Christina as he grabbed his purse and walked out of the bathroom door to join his friends back at the bar.

12