Christina and the Pool Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He undid the button of his shorts, and eased down the zipper. She reached out to put her hand down his Jockeys and grasped the hot shaft of his hard cock.

The heat of her hand on him surprised him. She gripped him hard and gave him a few strong strokes.

Then, holding her phone between her neck and shoulder, she slid down his Jockeys, to let his big hard long cock free.

It sprang up for her and she caught it and brought it closer to her face, after rubbing the head over her nipples.

Mark watched as she placed it on her cheek, nuzzling it, then ran her lips over its mid section. Like she was going to take a bite out of it.

She merely mouthed it, taking it like a horse's bit between her lips, and then holding the knob to her lips, slipped her tongue out to slurp it round and round.

Mark watched her holding it firmly, and as she ran her tongue all the way down to his balls, he was glad that he had taken the time that day to shave his balls and cock so that what she held was a smooth rod, and a silky soft hairless sac of heavy balls.

He ran his hands through her hair as she took his cock in one easy movement, all the way down her throat.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk..that felt good!!" he thought, and let her know she had made him feel so good, by stroking her neck, over and over.

In and out she mouth-fucked his cock, to the point when he nearly felt like exploding in her mouth.

He could hear the droning squeak of the voice on the phone, and realised she had once again made sure the noises she was making, the squelching, sucking sounds of her cocksucking, were not transmitted to her caller.

Now he just HAD to have her!

He'd reached his limit of how much of her mouth he could take, not that it wasn't wonderfully stimulating. It's just that he was primed now to fuck her; he wanted his cock nowhere else but sliding in and out of her tight cunt.

And she was primed too. While she had been sucking his cock, her fingers had been busy, keeping her pussy aroused and now she was soaking wet, flooding the towel, and finding it increasingly difficult to maintain the phone conversation with her husband.

But That Was The Whole Point!

To be fucked while her husband was talking to her on the phone.

How exciting was that?

She certainly hadn't planned it like that; it just happened and it occurred to her that it would be an intensely erotic thing to do.

The thought had even crossed her mind as to whether or not she should confess; to tell him that she was getting royally fucked by the pool man.

Well not exactly getting fucked yet, but damn near close to it, as Mark moved to take up a position between her thighs, his cock in his hand, aiming it at her waiting cunt.

He began by inserting just the head into her; rolling it round and round, opening her lips to get her to swallow him.

Then, an inch or two more, slowly sliding into her, then some more, when he suddenly pulled out, taking away the sensation from her, but leaving her with a deep desire for him to come back in to her..and soon!

"Fuck me now!" her eyes were saying and her hand took his cock and pulled him closer with it.

So Mark obliged. In one movement he thrust his cock all the way inside her wet cunt. All the way. Deep as he could go.

With all the inches he had; all seven inches of his rock hard flesh.

Thrusting...

Pumping...

Fucking...

In... and... out...

Round and round...

furiously..

fast.

then.......

slow..

slower.

till he almost ...

stopped!

quivering,

and pulsed his cock inside her.

and a long moan escaped her lips at that moment.

He knew! He knew she absolutely loved feeling that!

Followed by a slow gentle roll of his hips to make his cock inside her tingle with enjoyment.

Round and round his hips went, up and down went his arse, screwing her round and round and round. Feeling her move against him, mirroring his moves, in a gentle rhythmic dance, between his cock and her gyrating pussy.

"How much more could she take of this?", she wondered.

But she never wanted it to end.

She knew now she wanted his cock all the time, and the idea flashed through her mind that she could ask him over whenever her husband went away. She would love that, and she knew it could be arranged, if Mark was willing. And by the way she could see him fucking her with all his might, she knew he definitely would be interested.Oh the fun they would have together. Naughty discrete fun!

Now he was up on his toes.

She knew he was about ready to deliver the final strokes.

She knew he was about to cum and she wanted him to cum.

She pushed the phone away from her, and whispered in Mark's ear..

"I want you to cum inside me!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god...", Mark responded, as he felt his hot seed travel along his shaft, direct from his balls.

Fresh cum ran down the length of his cock and almost without warning, he spurted into her waiting cunt, just as he was deep inside her.

Once,

twice,

he orgasmed.

Shooting his hot seed, hot creamy gobs and thin watery streams of his cum exploded into her.

Without warning, or apparent caring, Christina suddenly tossed the phone into the pool.

And surrendered herself to the incredible orgasm she knew was about to hit her.

Wrapping her legs around his waist, she clung to him, her hands on his arse, keeping his erection inside her as he emptied his hot cum into her.

Moaning now, without any restriction, groaning as her orgasm took hold. And she squirted, a whole pint gushing out of her.

And she relaxed, gasping but wanting him still.

Mark lifted himself up off her body, supported on his hands, and looked down into her face, her eyes, those lips...and bent to kiss her softly, then more passionately on her lips.

They lay together as the sun dipped below the tall bushes on the fenceline. And drifted off to sleep in each others' arms, knowing that nothing and noone could interrupt them; not even the phone in the living room, ringing and ringing, and ringing....

12