Christina: Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cross your wrists."

I did as told, then watched as he bound them together, then secured them to the headboard.

I waited, as he moved from the bed and quickly undressed. "Okay Chrissy." he said, "Username and password for Gmail."

Memories of the things I'd written; done, filled me with . . . lust. "No."

"No?"

Aaron sat down next to me and lightly stroked my clit. "I was hoping you'd say that. I was hoping you'd want to do this the hard way."

"You . . . you were?"

Aaron reached under the bed and picked up a thermos. The unmistakable rattling sound told me what it contained. "Yes." he said, as he removed the top and dumped the ice cubes into a waiting glass. "First, let's cool off that hot pussy of yours."

I tensed as he fished-out one of the cubes and ran it over my pussy lips. The tormenting chill made me jump. I tried to squirm away; but was tied to well. "What's the matter? Would you rather have this inside your pussy?"

Before I could plead 'Nooooooooo!', the ice cube was skating past my clit.

"Oh god that's cold!" I cried.

"What? You want another one?"

Pausing only momentarily between each, Aaron filled my pussy with ice. As I twisted and turned trying to escape the numbing effects, he shifted his attention to my breasts: tracing the crowns of my areolas with yet another of the cubes. Slowly, my nipples began to grow. The clips that held them bit-in.

"Are you ready to give me your username and password?"

"No."

"Maybe if I mixed a little fire with the ice. A little of the pepper on your pussy lips?"

"No! Please! Aaron No!" Victoria's warnings not to get any of the pepper on my pussy rang in my ears.

"Then you're going to give me your username and password?"

"No."

Aaron picked up the container of red pepper.

"Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Chris. There's no middle ground here. Either you give me access to Gmail, or we find out just how hot a peppered pussy gets. You have to the count of five to make up your mind. One; two; three; four . . ."

"Okay! Okay. I'll tell you everything Victoria had me do."

"I'd rather read for myself. But alright. Start talking."

I drew a deep breath, then began the sorted tale. "When I asked Victoria to take the role of Mistress, her condition was that my ass would belong to her. My first assignment was to have you give me a spanking. That's why I asked you to collect your bet and get it over with . . ."

"Go on."

"My second assignment was to take both of my butt plugs to work. Shortly after I got there, I had to put the small plug in, and wear it while meeting with clients. When the last meeting was over, I went back to my office and signed up for Gmail, and logged onto the live chat.

"As soon as I did, Victoria had me take out the small plug and put in the big one, by sitting on it hard and fast. When it was in, I was instructed to go talk to someone. I picked Rachel. The conversation was rather benign, which I think displeased Victoria, because she had me go back and tell Rachel that I had the plug up my butt, and have her feel it through my skirt."

"And you did it?!"

"Yes." I said softly.

"What did Rachel say when you told her your Mistress wanted her to feel your ass?"

"I told her you and I were playing a game and that you had asked me to."

"Interesting. Continue."

"That was just before lunchtime. After I got home, Victoria had me walk to the store and buy the pepper and the cucumber, while wearing the big plug. When I got back, she had me get naked, and entertain her with a couple fantasies. As I typed, I had to masturbate, but wasn't allowed to cum."

Aaron slipped two fingers inside me and started stroking my numb little clit. "How long did she keep you on the edge?"

"All afternoon."

"I'll bet your pussy was aching. Tell me more."

"At one point, we took a break so she could go to the gym and work-out. When she got back, she had me take the butt plug out and cover it with k-y. Then she had me fuck my ass with it while she counted out the strokes. After, I don't know, ten or twenty strokes, she had me rub some of the pepper around my butt-hole with the plug buried to the hilt."

"How did it feel?"

"Like the first time she had me fig myself. Only hotter."

"Then what did she have you do?"

"Then . . . then . . ." Aaron's stroking of my clit was bringing me near the edge. He quickly realized the fact and withdrew his touch.

"Then?"

"She had me pull the plug out."

My mind was swimming. The combination of relating all the I had done and Aaron's teasing was almost more than I could stand.

"Keep going."

"Then she had me rub my clit with the cucumber. I wasn't allowed to stop; and wasn't allowed to cum. She told me that if I disobeyed, she'd have me put pepper up my butt. It was all I could do to hold myself back.

"After what seemed like forever, she told me I could cum if I could convince her."

"Did you convince her?"

"Yes. Eventually. First; I . . . I . . . I fantasized kissing and licking her pussy; then her ass. She didn't like my taking such liberties, and had me apply more pepper to my asshole. It burned, and intensified my desire to cum. She knew how close I was, and had me squat over the big butt plug, then start fucking myself with the cucumber.

"The rest is a blur. All I remember is cumming like never before, then waking up to you slapping my butt."

Aaron smiled, then fished another cube from the glass. "You were a busy girl." he said, slowly rubbing the ice over and between my breasts. "I don't quite understand what brings out this submissive side of you; but I'm not knocking it. In fact, I kind of like it." With a light touch, he released the tension on the nipple clamps and removed them. "There's something; hot, about seeing you morph into a sex-starved slut."

He shifted his attention to my underarms. I tried to twist away from the tormenting cold. "A sultry, sex-starved slut."

None too soon; the cube gave up its last. Unfortunately, another took its place and began sliding between my already wet breasts. "A sultry, sex-starved slut with cum clinging to her face and hair."

I was in no position (pardon the pun) to argue. "It's been a long time since I fucked that luscious chest of yours." he said, "Too long. Wouldn't you say; Chrissy?"

"Yes." I almost whispered.

Aaron laughed, then straddled me. He leaned forward and pressed his hot cock between my cold breasts. Slowly, he began to fuck me. With each stroke, I tried my best to lick the head of that beautiful cock. It became an obsession. A sexy game of cat and mouse. A game that I was losing.

My frustration built. As did the heat in my rapidly-thawing pussy. I couldn't stand it anymore.

"Please Aaron; I . . ."

The first stream of cum skimmed across my cheek and into my hair. . .

As did the next . . .

The next singed my chin and lips. . .

The next caught the side of my nose, then painted my forehead. . .

The next landed in my open mouth. . .

As did the last.

"Okay, Chrissy." Aaron said, his breath cumming raggedly, "Now it's your turn. Masturbate for me."

My darling moved from me and untied my hands. Like the obedient slut I'd becum, I began to furiously finger-fuck myself to the crashing orgasm I so desperately needed.

Before long, I was cumming . . . and cumming and cumming . . .

12