Christina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who but a woman, after all, is better equipped to bring pleasure to another woman?

I answered her by turning the corners of my mouth into a barely perceptibly smile. When she beamed broadly in return, I knew that I was not doing this solely as a way to but information about Paul, but also because I already liked this woman very much and would probably have seduced her if she hadn't seduced me first.

Now she got up and walked deliberately over to a small built in bar fridge tucked in a corner underneath a surprisingly ample bar. She pulled out a bottle of wine and showed it to me, saying, " chateau Monte Lena, and their 1973 chardonnay. The little David from the Alexander valley that slew all the French goliaths at that famous blindfold test in Paris. Could I ask you to take your clothes off?"

I stood up without hesitation and began to remove my jeans and blouse, while Katy buzzed the receptionist and instructed her to hold all calls. By the time she hung up I had stripped naked, and she turned from the phone to favor me with another of her dazzling smiles.

"Beautiful," she said, " glorious. Here, have a glass of wine while I join you."

She poured me a glass of the golden chardonnay, and I sipped it lightly, moistening my lips with the velvet fruitiness of it and looking fixedly over the rim of the glass as Katy began to strip. She was dressed simply but tastefully (how rare to see soMeone in Hollywood who really knew how to dress!) in a tailored blouse and medium length print skirt, and now, as she removed each piece with slow, sure, tantalizing hands, I could see that the clothes were showcasing a body that was a paragon of sexy perfection. As each new garment came off to reveal first her creamy, rounded breasts, then her flat and languorous belly, and finally the lovely little triangular thatch above her vagina, I took another sip of the wine, letting its admirable smoothness hone and polish my insides while the sight of Katy's magnificent equipment had my pussy already turning warm and eager.

"Lovely," I said as she pulled her panties down over her slender, tapered legs. " Lovely wine, lovely lady."

Once again she smiled that enchanting smile. " I'm a bit of a wine fancier," she said. " It's almost a fetish with me, if you know what I mean."

I didn't know, but I was beginning to understand. She pulled an attractive looking bunch of grapes out of the refrigerator, then pulled one of the plump little balls from its stem and began to circle it slowly, delectably with her tongue. The sight of that caress and the promise it contained ignited me instantly, and it seemed as if I could already feel the velvet fire of her tongue as it sought and found the lush groove of my tingling pussy lips.

Then she abruptly swallowed the grape, and the effect was of a hypnotist snapping his fingers to bring me out of a deep trance. I must have looked a little startled, for Katy laughed -- again that golden, musical laugh -- and said, " These are the grapes that make the wine ... "

".... That makes the client's girlfriend; " I finished the sentence for her, and then found myself laughing just as pleasantly as she was.

"Please," she said. " Please don't think I planned this. Not before you walked in the door, at any rate."

"Shh," I said, walking over to her and putting a finger to her lips. " I know."

She kissed my finger lightly, then ran her tongue along the underside of it as I gasped with the renewed promise of that delicate gesture. Again it was as if I could feel her tongue teasing my hot little clitty, as if somehow the nerves from finger to vagina had been connected directly, and stimulating the one brought the same heavenly delight to the other.

"Mmmm," I heard myself murmuring as a little electric thrill coursed through my already heaving belly. It was all I could do to keep myself from grabbing her by the hair and stuffing her face into the slick and creamy confines of my pussy. Remembering that I had had virtually no sex for a long time, and that I am not a woman who takes any joy whatsoever in abstinence. Katy's loving ministrations were turning me weak with desire, and it was only with the greatest difficultly that I kept myself at least somewhat under control, knowing that the longer I held out the greater would be the eventual release.

Now she took my finger, the same one she had been tantalizing with her wonderful tongue, and plunged it directly into the hot tunnel of her mouth, closing her soft lips around it and letting it rest lightly on the surface of her tongue. I moaned again as she began to move back and forth on it -- the illusion that I had suddenly been endowed with a penis acted as a further prod to my already stirring insides, and I twirled the finger in the soft warmth of her mouth just as so many pulsing cocks had twirled in mine.

She made a small ' o' of her lips and drew them along the full length of my penetrating finger, finally allowing it to slide entirely out of her mouth. She smiled at me. " You've done this before, " she said.

I nodded, and was instantly transported back to Antigua, to the raw sultry heat of the Caribbean and the cooling shade of the room I had shared with Eloise. I remembered it all in the sharpest detail, the caressing sound of water as it lapped around the poles under the pier, the way one gleaming white sail bisected the view from our window, the musical cries of the fishermen as they joked and argued in their marvelous and mysterious papiamiento.

But mostly I remembered Eloise, the way the sun lay like a golden blanket along the soft contours of her body, the sweet smile that creased her face when she closed her eyes to rest after her orgasms, and the spicy, pungent taste of the love juices that flowed so copiously from her delectable little pussy. Eloise had not been my first woman either, but she was the first with whom I had taken an active role, with whom I had been more than just a consenting adult.

God, what a week we had! The air of romance about the admiral's inn acted as a sort of aphrodisiac, and we spent hours every day rolling like a pair of frisky colts in the suite where nelson himself had rolled with lady Hamilton. We touched and licked and moaned and fingered, luxuriating in one another's bodies, delighting in the sensation of nipple meeting nipple, of breast flatting against breast, of hair entertwing and silken bellies rubbing up against each other. They were sweet and significant lessons that Eloise taught me, a sort of private seminar in the secrets of the body, secrets which when unraveled led to the most delectable and lush of sexual pleasures.

She taught me, for example, that there were unexpected places in my body that once touched could be counted on to provide the most delicious of surprises. She instructed me in the easy sensitivity of the rib channels, the heavenly stimuli of the belly button, and in the magnificent pleasure available to an anus made receptive by lubrication. She showed me how a woman could be driven half mad with longing with a certain kind of kiss, and how the soft sucking of a clitoris could bring on the most thundering of orgasms. She even astonished me by brining me to a shattering climax without touching anything but the bottoms of my feet.

More than anything else she taught me how to make my body available, how to relax completely and open myself to the sensual feast that was the reward of the truly vulnerable. Since that time I have been a true libertine, without reservations, without taboos, free of the poisonous timidity that keeps so many women from the enjoyment that their own bodies can provide. Because of Eloise I am totally without sexual fears and sexual pretensions, totally myself, totally eager, and totally erotic. With Eloise I found myself as honestly, as truly, and as completely as I ever have with any man.

And now I was opening myself up to another woman again. I snapped out of my reverie and opened my eyes, just in time to see the gloriously naked Katy pop one of the chardonnay grapes into her mouth and chew it with a slow, sucking certainty that was like a clarion call to my aroused body. With the grape still in her mouth she grabbed my finger and inserted it once again, rolling it through the crushed pulp, kissing it, withdrawing it, and licking it with that curiously exciting tongue stroke of hers. I could feel my pussy churning out the oils of my arousal, could feel my thighs growing damp with the flow as my other hand came alive to run lightly along the contours of her luxurious body, tracking lightly down her rib cage, then gloriously in at the waist, then flaring out over her urn of hips and back along the perfect hills of her smooth buttocks.

"That's it, darling," she whispered, nodding her head and closing her eyes as I continued to roam along the highways of her body. " Feel me. Touch me. Love me."

Her words pierced me like hot spears, going directly to the secret wells of my womanhood and inspiring a series of little flutterings in my belly that were the first harbingers of the storm to come.

"Touch me, Christina," she moaned, and the words ran up the length of my spine, sending messages of furious desire to my fevered brain.

"Feel me, Christina," she breathed, and the words were like strings on my fingers, making them dance over the silky surface of her skin.

She closed her mouth once more over one of my fingers and drew her lips along it until it withdrew. This time she did not let it go, but rather guided it down, enticingly down toward the throbbing triangle of her mound of Venus, past the protective mountains of her outer labia and into the wellsprings of the lush valley beneath. We gasped in unison as my moistened finger made contact with the hardening ridge of her clitty, plowing through her own warm cream to rub lightly along the full length of her love cord.

She threw her head back and let out a long, low moan, evidently beside herself with delight at my delicate caresses. Her growing passion was feeding mine, and I moaned in response, dipping my finger once more into the soft meat of her vagina and thrilling with shared delight as I watched her writher with pleasure.

Suddenly she literally slid away from my finger, reaching behind her to pluck a handful of the golden grapes. She held them up in front of me, and it was almost as if I could see the brilliant sun of the Alexander valley, the voluptuous rolling hills and the lush vines laid out along the Silverado trail -- nature and man locked in the oldest embrace of all. She smiled as I stared at the ripe little globes, a slight dew of perspiration forming on her upper lip, her nipples spiked and distended and her body fairly glistening with the light of yearning.

Then she slowly, deliberately crushed the grapes in her hand, the movement suggesting a sexual power that had only been hinted at up to now. I stared in fascination as she moved toward me, a step at a time, our eyes locking in an understanding that would only be increased by consummation. She stopped just in front of me, and it was as if our bodies were the termini to a pounding force that reverberated back and forth between us. I don't think I have ever experienced anything quite like the surging intensity of that contact without contact; she might just as well have been massaging me with a thousand hands.

"Stand still," she whispered, and she held up her open hand to show me the crushed grape pulp in her palm. Then she methodically began to smear the golden juices over my body, which recoiled at first from the cool wetness but then relaxed as the soothing moisture began to penetrate my open pores.

She rubbed the pulp along my shoulders, then in a long, silken stroke to my breasts, her dampened palms cupping underneath them and pushing them magnificently up. My already stiffened nipples now hardened still further as they felt her cool touch, which was softened deliciously by the residue of chardonnay pulp in her hands.

"My god!" I gasped. " I've never felt anything like that! Never!"

She smiled again and continued her wonderful ministrations, smearing the pungent liquid over the heaving contours of my belly and abdomen, then continuing down to outline the ' v' of my pussy and to coat the insides of my thighs, which were now trembling with anticipation and tingling with the mixture of the crushed grapes as they mingled with my own flowing stream of juices.

Then she moved closer, until her nipples touched mine and sent a thrilling spark of real contact shooting through my overheated body. She moved from side to side so that the nipples brushed against one another, and I nearly fainted from the force of the desire that welled up in me, threatening to drop me to my knees in front of her.

"Please," I begged. " Don't tease me like this. Oh god, I want you so much!"

"My beautiful darling," she purred. She stepped even closer and put her arms around me, pulling her to me in a steamy and passionate embrace. I groaned aloud and flattened myself against her, crushing my breasts to hers, feeling her sweat now mix with the exquisite wetness of the spicy grape juice.

Then it was Katy herself sinking to her knees in front of me, letting out a loud sigh as she trailed her tongue down the valley between my pounding breasts, down over the satin skin of my torso and belly, down... down ... down...

"Oh! " I cried out as her tongue suddenly lashed like a snake at my tingling pussy, sliding between the sheltering hoods of the lips and stroking quickly -- just the tip of it -- along the length of my erect clitoris. It was like a flash of lightning along the sensitive little node, teasing it, arousing it, sending a thrilling jolt of sensation through my loins -- and then it was gone!

"Again!" I moaned. " Do it again, Katy! You're driving me crazy!"

Again her tongue flashed out. Again it parted my outer pussy lips, and again it slithered down to bury itself in my little valley, to stroke and tease maddeningly at my throbbing clitty.

"More!" I barked, and then groaned out my desire as she licked me once again.

By now I was quite beside myself with passion. I put my hands in Katy's hair and wrung them desperately, tangling my fingers in her silky curls, twisting and pulling as I ground my aching pussy into her face. I had to have more and more of that divine stroking! I had to feel her smooth tongue running along the channel of my clitoris, massaging it, prodding it, and setting it afire! I looked down at her, and the sight of her head against my abdomen, the tip of her nose touching the twining curls of my pubic hair, her tongue lashing in and out as it stroked my pussy up the ladder toward climax, was like an amplifier, doubling and then tripling the strength of the sensations that were running wild through my body.

Then she looked up at me, and ran the tip of her glistening tongue along her lips. Her eyes were fairly gleaming with her lust.

"Lie down, darling, " she said.

In an instant I was on my back on the lush carpet, my hands going automatically to my own breasts, pressing them together and massaging them as I watched Katy go back to her desk and pluck another bunch of grapes. She crushed them in her hands as she had the first batch, then knelt next to me and once again rubbed the velvety juices all over me. Still kneeling above me, she brought her head down and began to lick the pulpy juices off me, lapping like a hungry kitten at my, moistened skin, stopping occasionally to plant a sucking kiss on my hungry belly.

Soon she was inching her way down to my vagina, burrowing into it and rubbing her lips up and down the length of my distended little clitty. I could barely stand it -- the pulsing, maddening pressure of her mouth on me, the hot force that slammed through my body with each stroke, the mound of sensation growing at my loins that now threatened to overcome me -- it was as if I were being stripped of the very glue that held my body together, as if soon I would simply come apart, melt into a mass of undifferentiated cells, a victim of my own desire.

"Katy!" I screamed out. " I want you too! Come to me, Katy! Please, darling, come to me!"

She needed no further urging. Immediately she was up on her knees and turning her perfect buttocks to face me. I slid my feet under her slightly spread legs and grabbed her hips in a strong grip, pulling her back toward me until my mouth was in contact with the hot, oily lips of her lovely pussy. It was like plunging into the soft and meaty depths of some exotic fruit, and smearing one's lips with that pungent nectar that was to me a form of ambrosia. At precisely the same moment I felt her bury her mouth into the crevice between my tingling cunt lips, and at precisely the same moment we both closed our mouths around the throbbing little cords of our love mounds.

God, but it was delicious! We sucked and rubbed at each other, mirroring one another's movements almost exactly, our faces buried in the secret caves of our mutual passion, our tongues stroking, our lips massaging, our teeth taking maddening little scrapes along the raw flesh of our grinding pussies. With each sucking motion of her mouth, I felt the powerful sensation of my impending orgasm building inside me, growing stronger and stronger, and I could tell by the way that her pussy was beginning to oscillate that Katy was nearing her climax too.

On and on we went, our mouths and vaginas fused in a passion so elegant, so magnificently fertile, that I wished it could go on forever. The strong sweet odor of her creamy lubricants, the soft, lush feel of her satiny pussy lips, the delightful sensation as my lips closed on the delicate little node of her clitoris, and the echoing motion of her mouth on mine as we pumped and drove at each other was like a concerto of desire being played by an orchestra whose pitch and tune were absolutely perfect.

"Yes, darling, yes!" I heard Katy gasp. " Oh god, I love your sweet mouth! Do it to me, darling! Don't ever stop!"

Her urging drove me on to even greater efforts, which were immediately echoed by her own. We were breathing in unison, cooing and sighing in counterpoint as we sucked one another with greater and greater frenzy, pushing one another closer, ever closer, to a mutual and simultaneous climax that we both knew would be extraordinary.

"Come with me, Katy!" I managed to blurt out between mouth strokes. "I'm almost there! Come with me now."

"Yes, darling! " she cried. " I'm coming too!"

With that my orgasm hit me, driving through my body with all the head power of a run away bulldozer. I could feel my legs stiffen and my back arch with the strength of it, and it was all I could do to keep my mouth riveted to Katy's throbbing pussy as she too screamed out her climax.

It seemed to last hours, this roiling, churning dual orgasm, and when it finally faded -- in both of us at the same time, I might add -- Katy collapsed on top of me and then rolled off my sweat streaked body to lie next to me on the plush carpet. We lay like that for some time, the silence broken only by the sound of our panting, which gradually quieted until our breasts stopped heaving and we were breathing normally again.

"Sensational, " Katy whispered finally, turning to look at me and favoring me with that look of understanding and communion that comes only after sex. " just sensational." her wild green eyes had softened considerably in the aftermath of her climax, and her face shone with a sort of devotion that was all the more powerful for being purely temporary.

"Agreed," I responded. " It almost made me forget why I really came here in the first place."

"Me too," Katy said. She picked her languid body up off the carpet now and walked slowly back to her desk. The sight of her wonderful buttocks jiggling so enticingly as she walked almost made me want to go after her again, but I knew we would have other opportunities, and now the urgency of my mission in regard to Paul was beginning to return.