Christina Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Senorita," I heard him whisper, and his voice was like a hot poker penetrating my brain, "I want you! I want to make love to you, senorita! You are so beautiful.... so beautiful! I must have you!"

I moaned again and closed my hands over his, pressing them that much more firmly against my pounding breasts. He squeezed them tightly now, kneading and rubbing them, pressing the hard little buttons of my nipples so that jolts of sensation coursed through every nerve, every fiber of my aching body. I threw my head back so that it rested on his shoulder, and instantly his mouth was on my neck, his lips alive with desire, warm and tantalizing, singeing the sensitive skin of my neck as they played deliriously along the surface.

At that moment I opened my eyes and saw that the sensual fiesta in the audience had progressed still further. The bare breasted Mexican woman had brought the Indian man to orgasm simply by rubbing his cock between her breasts, and she was now smearing the semen all over her belly as she licked the delicate little slit at the tip of his prick. The Indians eyes were gleaming with lust, with the pride of a sexual conquest the likes of which had not been seen since Malinche seduced the great Cortez, and he glowered over her with all the virile power of a triumphant chieftain.

The German woman was still being slaved at by her gorgeous lover, who was buried between her legs while her thighs clamped mightily around his ears. Apparently unable to take a passive role any longer, the two Indian servants who were holding her had stripped off her serape and her cotton blouse, and were now sucking greedily at her monumental tits. Her eyes were glazed and her head was lolling back and forth with the strength of her uncontrolled passion, and her hips were bucking wildly up and down, pressing her yearning cunt against the face of the man who was eating her so divinely.

By now the Europeans were entirely naked, and they had formed one of the most creative daisy chains I have ever seen, with the solitary French woman at the head of it, cupping one lustful Indians balls in her hand while the other plundered her from behind. The others were strung out behind her in an astonishing array of sexual attitudes, each one connected to the other by one or more genitals as shouts of 'alors!' And 'comme ca!' Issued loudly from the group.

The Mexicans seemed to have outraced everyone, for in their gallery lay a pile of exhausted, half naked bodies, legs draped over panting chests and weary heads lying across the soft bellies of satisfied women. One of the satisfied men -- a comical little character who looked amazingly like cantinflas -- now raised his head and blew a kiss to the French woman, then sank down again in a blissful torpor without bothering to see if his salute had been acknowledged.

Seemingly forgotten in all this sexual carnage were the two cats in their arena in the center of the room. But they did not remain forgotten for long. Suddenly one of them began to recover his energy, and with a mighty yowl he lunged at the other, teeth bared and a look of crazed aggression in his eyes.

All attention now turned to the center of the room, responding as one to the crazed urgency of that sound. As its last echo died in the room the German woman screamed out her orgasm, and it was nearly impossible to distinguish one sound from the other. The Mexican woman tried to turn her face toward the arena, but her Indian grabbed her head and thrust his cock back into her mouth, his hips now pumping the hardened instrument into her with brutal fury. But all the other Europeans stopped their writhering and squirming to watch the suddenly revitalized fighting in the center of the room.

As for me, the sound of that mountain cat's howl penetrated me with the same smashing impact as if it had been a rigid cock. I shivered, my eyes glued on the two animals as the aggressor backed off again and stiffened in readiness for what I knew would be the death lunge. At the same time, Tolerante reached down, lifted my dress above my waist, and pulled down my panties in one swift motion. Instinctively I spread my legs and bent over double, exposing my trembling cunt to him as I continued to watch the deadly tableau in the arena, hypnotized and fascinated by the impending kill.

Then came one of those time frozen moments, the stronger of the two cats immobile but poised, savoring the certainty of his victory while cruelly prolonging the fatal act itself ... the vanquished preparing himself for the end, but still refusing to turn belly up in submission to his would be killer ... Tolerante waiting behind me, his prick unsheathed and ready for the inevitable penetration ... my vagina twitching and throbbing as it waited the agonized few seconds for the welcome invasion of my lovers cock ... and ..... Then...

In a flash the scene came alive. The winning mountain cat leapt at his exhausted victim, bowling him off his feet and instantly sinking his piranha teeth into the soft and unprotected throat. In the same instant Tolerante pressed forward, plunging his slender cock past my swollen pussy lips, parting the inner labia with a sure thrust and burying the hardened rod to the hilt in the warm cream of my vagina as I moaned out my approval.

But in the same instant, as the cat dug his teeth into his victim's throat and began to twist about in preparation for the kill, as Tolerante began to move slowly inside me, I suddenly came awake. It was as if I had been in a deep trance, mesmerized by the horror and violence and gritty sensuality of the scene I had been witnessing, trapped immobile in the dance of contrasts, the ballet of life and death. Now, though, I truly realized what was happening. I could no more go through with this brutal consummation than I could kill that pretty little mountain cat with my own hands.

I moved forward suddenly so that Tolerante's cock slid out of my lubricated pussy. I straightened up quickly and turned to face him, almost laughing at the surprise and hurt registered on his face. I took his hand in both of mine and said urgently:

"Not here lover. Not like this."

"But its all a show" Tolerante said. "Not real."

Before I could think of an answer I reached down and stuffed his cock back into his pants. Then I took his hand and literally dragged him out of the room, keeping my eyes on the floor and watching where I was going. No one noticed us leaving, so rapt were they watching the show being played out in front of them, and when we finally reached the street I took a deep breath and breathed the cool night air.

This is not to say that I had lost all desire. In fact, the reverse was true, for even though I knew that the cats were play-acting, my overwrought body was still feeling all the pounding sensation that the events of the last half hour had inspired in me. Now that we were outside and alone, my desire welled up in me with even greater force than before, especially now that I had been entered so lovingly and then been forced to cause his untimely withdrawal.

"Quick!" I said to my astonished young lover. "Back to the hotel! I must have you! Now, do you understand? Now!"

Before he could reply I grabbed his arms and started to sprint down the street, practically dragging him along with me as I ran. Inside, my body was screaming, now... oh, god, I've got to have himnow....I've got to feel him inside me.... i'm burning.... oh god, get me to that room!

It seemed as if it took hours for us to reach the hotel, but in reality it must have been no more than a few minutes, because by the time we ran up the stairs to my room and locked the door behind us the flame in my body was burning as high as ever. Vivid images from the cat fight streamed through my brain -- the two stalking animals and there murderous eyes, the outrageous German and the white heat of her desire, the lovely old Indian and his unmerciful cock as it plunged in and out of the willing mouth of that bare chested Mexican woman, the French with their exuberant daisy chain and the played out Mexicans -- all these combined in me to make my nerves come alive, make my whole body throb in a dance of primitive passion.

I quickly stripped the wide-eyed Tolerante -- poor boy, he still must be wondering what to make of me -- of his shirt and pants, trailing wet, urgent kisses down the length of his body as I removed his clothes. I took his hand and led him to my bed, flinging him down on his back so that his still hard cock stood up like a flagpole. Without further ado I stripped off my panties, lifted my dress, and plunged myself down on him, groaning with sweet agony as I felt his cock slide up into my dilated pussy.

"Oh, yes," I cried. "Oh, god, yes! That's what I want! Fill me, darling! Fuck me! Let me feel you inside me!"

I put my hands on the bed beside him to support my weight as I raised my hips high in the air, so that just the very tip of his delightful cock remained embedded in me. Then I lowered myself down on to him in a long, silken stroke, going as slowly as I could, savoring each glorious second, each glorious new inch of pure pleasure! When I felt my ass checks contact his groin and the sensitive skin of my pussy lips touch the hard muscles of his abdomen, I ground myself down on him, felling the lips of my vagina part to allow that heavenly contact between his muscular belly and the tingling cord of my excited clitoris.

I stopped for a moment, letting him savor the sensation of being buried completely inside me, and then I began to move slowly back and forth, reveling in the sweet friction of his skin on my clitty. Then, before I brought myself too dangerously close to orgasm, I lifted up again, poised still in the air for a long moment, and then lowered myself back down onto him, crashing into his loins with a hearty plunge that had both of us gasping with delight.

"That's it, my little lover...." I said in a husky voice. "just like that! Oh, Tolerante, you feel so marvelous! I want you to stay inside me like this! Never leave, do you hear? Oh yes, my lover!"

Soon the words merged together to become nothing more than a passionate babble, to which Tolerante responded with little urgings of his own in Spanish. I continued to maintain the same delicious cycle of stroking, hips high in the air, then smoothly down until he was once again buried to the hilt in my hungry pussy, then a back and forth motion along the hardened muscles of his groin. Now he was responding, too, bucking up to meet me as I lowered myself down on to him, then twisting the muscles of his stomach and abdomen so that they formed a little peak, along which my aroused clitty slid as if it had been grafted there.

"Mmmm...." I whispered. "Yes, my little lover.... how did you learn to do that? .... That's just delightful ...oh, yes!"

"Ai, mi amor ... mi Linda amor...." he groaned as he continued to buck up against me, his thrusting growing stronger and more urgent. My pussy had closed around his cock like a velvet vise, holding it in a firm grip, caressing it, making it swell with passion as it continued to saw up into me. I felt his hands creep up the outsides of my thighs to rest on my churning hips, pulling them up and down with even greater fury as he rose to meet me, and now the rustlings deep in my belly were growing stronger, collecting and building to the crescendo that foretold of my coming orgasm.

Now his hands left my hips, rode up my sides and landed squarely on my breasts, his fingers immediately forming little ' o's ' around the nipples and his thumbs pushing them delightfully in. I felt the alarm ring through my body, and I began to shudder and tremble in anticipation of the climax that was moving closer with each second, with each renewed thrust of his supple young body. I knew now that I would be able to hold out no longer, that any second I would pour my hot juices out over his straining muscles.

"Ahh! .... Yes! ... Yes! ...Oh ...my.... god! ...." I spit out through clenched teeth as the orgasm hit me, coursing through my trembling body with all the power of a tidal wave. At precisely the same moment I felt my sweet young lover stiffen, felt him arch his back in one final thrust, felt his delightful cock swell and throb as he pumped his semen into me like a fire hose gone berserk.

Then all was quiet. I gently pulled myself off him and lay down at his side, nuzzling up against the smooth skin of his neck as I stretched my satiated body out in the double bed. I could feel his panting breath along the side of my face, could feel his divine young muscles relaxing in the aftermath of his climax. Outside I could hear crickets calling, and the cooing of the birds in their cages -- a lovely, peaceful counterpoint to the impassioned wildness of the evening. By the time I leaned over to kiss him, to thank him for that delightful fuck, he was already sound asleep, his breathing coming in regular little whistles that reminded me of the wind rustling through the misty forests of Chiapas.

Later that night I awoke to feel the insistent hardness of Tolerante's cock as it came alive along the skin of my thighs. In dreamy half sleep I rolled over to accept him, keeping my eyes closed and murmuring incomprehensibly as he made love to me with gentle, rolling motion that made me feel like an island shore being caressed by a warm and placid sea. Within a very few seconds I had come to orgasm, a long and lovely climax that had me soaring like some enchanted bird through the awakening sky.

We made love all that night, exploring one another's bodies with all the tremulous excitement of new lovers. By the time we finally fell into an exhausted sleep, Tolerante had grown up in my arms, had become, in effect, a mature and understanding man, and wise in the ways of love.

12