Christina Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
The training.
9.9k words
4.47
18.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 (The Training)

(This is the on-going saga of Christina, her husband, and their friends as her inner self is awakened to the world of voyeurism and exhibitionism. occasionally there are some acts of lesbianism. There is no swinging, swapping, or cuckold in this chapter. This is purely a work of fiction somewhat inspired by real life happenings I have experienced.)

*

John was opening the door of the apartment after dealing with the typical customers all day long. The only positive thing was the hot, little woman that came into the shop to have tires and rims installed on the Hummer H3 she was driving.

John didn't know if she was married or not but damn she was hot. She was a young thing about 20 or 21 and had a killer body. She was wearing, as best he could remember, some short little pink tennis skirt. He knew it was a skirt and not them damn things called skorts. John hated skorts, those skirt-looking things that had hidden shorts underneath them.

The woman walked into the shop about 12:15. Most of the workers were taking lunch so John helped the young woman. She had a specific idea on the rims she wanted and a certain look to the tires.

As they walked around the store looking at the different tires and rims, John was thankful for whoever it was that initially built the store. The original owner has a nice polished dark granite floor tiles installed. So any woman wearing a skirt above her knees ended up showing whatever, if any, panties she was wearing that day.

John couldn't tell exactly what color she had on but he could tell she was wearing a light colored thong. She did have some nice tanned legs to that went all the way up. And as her Hummer was having the tires and rims installed, she sat in the waiting room giving John a nice view of her legs. He really wanted an up the skirt view but nothing happened in the store.

Her car was done and John backed the vehicle out of the work area and stopped in the driveway. John slid out of the car and the woman slid into the seat. And as she did, her legs opened wide and John got the view he had been waiting for. She was wearing a nice little, yellow thong. It took John a moment to realize that she wasn't closing her legs but instead was sitting there flashing her panties at John and giving him a nice, long view.

"Thank you," the woman said as she smiled at John.

"No, thank you Miss. Please come back and see me if there is anything I can do for you," replied John hoping she picked up on his real meaning.

John thought his wife was damn hot but she could loosen up a little. She was a little too conservative but she still turned him on. John secretly wished that Christina would wear some hot looking cloths that aroused him.

Like they say, be careful what you wish for. You just might get it. And you will usually regret it once you do.

When Christina saw John driving up, she went to the refrigerator and pulled out two cold Corona's. Then she opened the freezer and out came two ice cold mugs. She also grabbed the cup of lime slices she had just finished cutting up. She had removed her bra as soon as she got home and slipped on a tank top that seen a lot of use. So the top, although not see-thru, was definitely thin and didn't leave much to the imagination. Christina's nipples were easily visible and she knew that John liked her to wear the shirt.

John stepped through the door of the apartment and Christina was standing there with the beers and mugs. She sat the beers and mugs down along with the lime slices. She then wrapped her arms around John and gave him a deep passionate kiss. Their tongues danced around each other. John grabbed Christina by the ass and pulled her up closer to him and he pushed his hardening cock into her pelvis.

To John, it felt good pushing his hard cock up against her. And Christina was still horny from earlier in the day when Jasmine made her cum at the store.

"Hey baby," John said.

"Welcome home sweetie," Christina replied. "I've been waiting for you." She picked up the beers and mugs.

"Now that's what I call a welcome home. Unless you want to go into the bedroom, rip off our cloths and fuck?" whispered John.

"That sounds good too," Christina answered back smiling.

Both of them set their mugs of beer down on the table next to the door. Christina wrapped her arms around John's neck and John worked his hands up under Christina's shirt. Christina's breasts were unrestrained and John's hands had easy access to her nipples.

John tenderly stroked Christina's nipples and gently twisted and tugged on them. Her sensitive nipples began to respond almost instantly partially because her nipples were sensitive but also because of the events of the day at the store.

"Want to hit the spa before dinner?" John asked.

Before Christina could answer there was a light knock on the door. John looked out the peep hole in the door to see who was there.

"Jasmine," John said as he opened the door.

"Hey guys. Hope I'm interrupting something," Jasmine said while snickering. "I, well we, were wondering if you were coming down to the Jacuzzi tonight?"

"Funny, we were just talking about that," answered Christina.

"Well, if you do, I brought you something over for you to try on," Jasmine said as she pulled out a red bikini.

"Is it like one of those like you and Teresa wore last night?" John asked.

"No. This is a modest one. It doesn't turn transparent. It's just a normal bikini," Jasmine replied.

Christina took the small bag that Jasmine offered to her. Jasmine turned and opened the door. As she walked out the door and was about to close it behind her, she said, "Hope to see you two at the spa in a bit." Then the door closed and it was just Christina and John again.

John reached down and grabbed his beer and took a drink while watching Christina's reaction.

"Want me to try it on for you?" Christina asked.

"Um hum," John replied nodding his head.

Christina grabbed her beer and walked toward the bedroom. When she reached the doorway, with her back still to him, she pulled off her tank top and threw it at John. She then closed the door behind her.

John's cock was getting harder as he stood there waiting for Christina to come back out. Maybe she would wear it to the spa. God he hoped so because she was beautiful and had a great body. John didn't care if other people looked. In fact it made him horny knowing she had a nice body and if made him horny, he knew that other guys would get hard if they saw her body. Plus when both Christina and he got horny, it made for great sex.

The bedroom door slowly opened and Christina came out wearing the red bikini. She looked fantastic. The top covered most of her breasts but allowed the sides to spill out some and showed great cleavage. Christina slowly turned around to show John the suit. The bottom was tied with strings on the side and although not a thong, did show a large part of her very fine ass. John was sure that once the bikini was wet and as Christina would walk, that the bottom was going to walk also. Right up the crack of Christina's ass to become basically a thong.

"Well what do you think," Christina asked as she slowly turned around again to give John a second view of the bikini.

"Fantastic, baby," John said. "You should wear one all the time. Let me change and let's go the Jacuzzi."

"It shows too much skin, John," Christina replied.

"It shows less then the girls were showing the other night. If you don't feel comfortable because someone we don't know might see you, throw one of my old tee shirts over the top of it. If it's only our friends at the spa, you can take the tee off. Or leave it on if someone else is there," John.

"I guess I could do that. You really want me to wear the down to the Jacuzzi," Christina asked still not sure about the idea.

"Baby only if you want to wear it. I'd love for you to wear it but you have to make that decision," John said.

"Screw it. It is usually just our friends down there anyway. I'll throw something on as a cover-up. Grab a couple more beers and let's go," Christina said.

John took two more Coronas from the refrigerator and followed Christina out the door. The cover-up wasn't much, just a sort of thin white outfit. You could see Christina was wearing a bikini but really obscured seeing her body. John was surprised that Christina agreed so readily to wear the bikini in public.

As Christina and John turned the corner to the area that confined the spa, they were met by Jasmine, Teresa, and Sherrie.

John slipped into the spa and since it was just friends here, Christina dropped her cover-up and moved to sit between Sherrie and John.

"Nice bikini Chrissy," Sherrie remarked.

"Thank you. Jasmine loaned it to me," Christina said.

"Actually I gave it to you," Jasmine countered.

"It looks just like the one the other night when I wore the pink bikini," said Sherrie.

"It is the same one you looked at the other night. Before you put the pink bikini one," Jasmine said with a smirk.

John couldn't believe what he was hearing. Nether could Christina. She was sitting in a Jacuzzi wearing a red bikini that was see-thru when wet. Lucky the air bubbler was running so no one could see what any of them was wearing.

"Jas, why didn't you tell me that when you gave me the suit?" Christina asked

"Would you have worn it out here?" Jasmine asked.

"No, it shows too much skin like it is,"

This was too much for Christina as she began to get up and out of the spa. Luckily there were only women in the spa besides her husband so she wasn't too embarrassed. But just as she was pulling her other foot from the tub, Mike and Dave walked into the Jacuzzi area. The two brothers walked face to face into Christina and her semi-transparent red bikini.

Christina quickly turned around and slide back into the spa. For a moment Mike and Dave stood there not sure what they had seen was real or not.

Teresa was the first to speak up, "What's wrong? Never seen a woman in a bikini before?"

"Not one like that before," answered Mike.

"Was that thing see-thru? Dave asked. He still wasn't sure.

Teresa nudged Jasmine and both stood up showing that they too had on the semi-transparent bikinis.

"All of us ladies all wearing them," Teresa laughed.

Mike and Dave had seen Teresa and Jasmine naked enough times so that they were not shocked. After all even lesbians needed the feeling of a good, hard cock stroking into their pussys. Mike and Dave were Teresa's and Jasmine's boy toys. No relationship or anything like that. Just a regular good, hard fucking when they needed it. Sometimes dildos just didn't accomplish the same thing as a good stiff cock.

The old man in apartment seventy two liked his apartment also. For the same reasons John liked theirs. From the old mans bedroom he could look down into the Jacuzzi area. Sometimes he would sit out on the small balcony drinking a glass of wine while watching the young people sit in the spa. But when the two hot little tramps visited the tub, he made sure that they could not see him watching them. You could never guess what those two would do next.

His Nikon D300 digital camera had an expensive zoom lens on it. He was pretty please with the pictures that piece of glass captured. Being an old time photographer, he still called all camera lens, glass.

With the auxiliary power pack he could shoot 8 frames per second for up to 100 shoots. So he was sitting there and ready when Jasmine and Teresa stood up to show off their see-thru bikinis.

He hadn't been quick enough to snap any pictures of the hot, little wife before she jumped back into the tub. She was definitely wearing the most reveling outfit she had ever worn to the spa. He wished he had the video camera running but he never turned it on before the sun started to set.

At night some mighty interesting things happened in that spa. The most interesting always involved the two slut lesbians, Jasmine and Teresa. Maybe he should set a small surveillance camera near the spa to watch the action a little closer. That was the nice thing about being the maintenance caretaker. You could do all kind of little things and no one thought anything about it.

Christina sat in the spa wondering about the situation she was in and wondering how she was going to get to leave without everyone seeing her body. About that time, Mark, Sherrie's husband arrived and sat down between Sherrie and Christina. And of course the air bubbles decided that it was the perfect time to stop.

Although no one could see what the women were wearing and how much the bikinis showed, everyone was aware of the how shear the fabric was. Mark stepped out of the spa and turned the bubble timer back to 30 minutes and returned to the tub.

John looked over and Christina and said, "We should get going and get some dinner. I'd like to run to the mall. I need to pick up something for the computer before the stores close."

Christina was terrified. Teresa knew Christina was confused so she planned a little diversion. Just as Christina began to get out of the water, Teresa moved over onto Jasmines lap and grab her face with her hands. Everyone turned to watch the two kiss. Except Christina who moved quickly like a cat and grabbed her cover just as Teresa rip Jasmines top off of the chest and reveled her tits. Jasmine knew what Teresa was up to. Jasmine in turn peeled Teresa's top off and threw it into the bushes.

Everyone was watching laughing as Teresa and Jasmine playfully cat fought topless in the spa. As Christina and John began to leave Jasmine spoke up, "Mind if we ride with you to the mall? I want to show Teresa some things at a store."

" I don't mind if John doesn't," Christina replied.

"Not at all. You going to ride like that?" John asked smiling.

"You wished." Teresa and Jasmine answered at the same time.

The two topless women jumped from the spa and retrieved their tops, heading off to their apartment.

"Damn it," the old man thought to himself. I should have had the video camera running. From now on if any of those women are in the spa, the video camera was going to be running. He wanted some new videos to post on the Internet.

After everyone had changed cloths, they all met in the parking area. John, Christina, Jasmine, and Teresa all got into Christina's car and they drove off to the mall. While Christina and John talked in the front seat about their day, Jasmine and Teresa whispered in the back seat. They made plans to have a little fun at the mall and were going to try to get Christina and John to join in.

The ride to the mall was a short trip. They lived less then 15 minutes from the main parking area. The mall was a large three story mall built by one of the countries largest mall developers. There were large outdoor open parking areas as well as a three story enclosed parking garage.

After parking in the garage, the group headed off toward the entrance to the mall. Although the garage had adequate lighting, it was still dark in some areas of the garage. There was enough light to park your car and make sure no one was lurking or waiting to jump you when you entered your car. However it was not light enough to read a newspaper. Or see someone's face clearly if they were standing near a vehicle.

Once they entered the mall, John turned left and headed off toward the electronics store to get what he needed for their computer. The 3 women walked straight to the main bottom floor of the mall.

"So where do we want to go?" Christina asked the other two.

"Well, I'm planning on having a little fun while we are here," Teresa answered.

"Me too," Jasmine chipped in. "Maybe look at some shoes and tease the salesperson."

"Sounds like fun," Teresa said.

"What do you mean 'fun'?" Christina asked with an unbelieving look on her face.

"A little flashing, or allow some guy or guys an 'accidently' glimpse up our skirt or down our blouse," Teresa remarked.

"The funniest part is catching them looking and what they do when you catch them," Jasmine said. "But first we have to get you the proper skirt."

"Oh, no! I can't do something like that," Christina cried.

"Look, earlier today you watched while me and other women were having fun in the changing room at your store. And judging by how fast and hard I made you cum, I'd say you enjoyed it. A lot. Now tell me I am wrong," challenged Jasmine.

Christina blushed because she knew it was the truth and Jasmine knew it. Christina liked it when other women flashed their body where other people could see them. And deep down she knew that she wanted to do the same thing. She wasn't sure how to do it or if she could be an exhibitionist in a crowded place like the mall.

"Let's go to Angelina's. They'll have something hot to wear," suggested Teresa.

The three women walked down the mall to the escalator and continued up to the third floor and walked until they came to a small woman's apparel similar to the one Christina worked for.

The ladies walked around until Jasmine spotted what she was looking for. The skirt was a short pleated skirt almost like for playing tennis. Jasmine picked out a white one and walked to where Christina and Teresa were standing.

"Go try this one on," Jasmine commanded.

Christina took the skirt and looked around for the changing room. Teresa led the way as the rooms were in back and not visible from the front of the store. Christina slipped out of her shoes and removed her shorts. She hadn't done anything yet she was wetter then earlier that afternoon. She pulled the skirt up and wiggled her hips into the skirt. It looked awful short. In fact the skirt looked too short. Christina stepped out of the room so the other two women could see the skirt.

"Nice," said Teresa.

"Perfect," smirked Jasmine.

Jasmine and Teresa had already grabbed a short skirt each. All three women now had a short skirt to wear but each one was different from the others. Jasmine pulled out a credit card and paid for all three skirts.

"Could you please cut the tags off for us? We're going to wear them now," Teresa asked the clerk.

After the clerk had removed the tags and given the women their bags, the three of them walked back to the changing rooms to change into the skirts. All three entered one room to change. Jasmine and Teresa were both wearing thongs. Christina was wearing a low cut bikini brief. While not as revealing as a thong, for her first time giving accidently flashes it would be fine. Besides since her pussy was not shaved, some hair did poke out around her panties. And they didn't want to push Christina too far, too fast.

"Let's go look for some shoes," Jasmine said.

"I don't think I can do this," Christina replied.

"Just come with us and watch what we do. Think of it as training," Teresa laughed. "It'll be fun, you'll see."

Together the three women walked down the mall heading for one of the many women's shoes stores. Teresa and Jasmine did this same thing several times per month. As there were many malls in the area and a lot of shoe stores, they never visited the same store each month. But that always looked for cute salesmen and saleswomen.

They stopped just outside the store and browsed through the windows to see if any prospective targets were working. Fred, a tall, redheaded young man about 19 was working. Teresa got a huge smile on her face as she liked to flash this guy. Sometimes if she was feeling a little more adventurous, things went a little further. Teresa was definitely worked up and aroused by the day's events. If things worked out, this might be a lot of fun for her.

The three women walked into the shoe store and were browsing around when the salesman realized that there were customers in the store. His attention really perked up when he saw Teresa, although he didn't know her name. He was unsure what would happen this time. Surely it would be milder then before because this time she had two friends with her. Maybe they would leave. Oh, crap! Maybe they would join in also. He was already starting to get an erection and he hasn't even talked to them yet. It was a good thing that Max was on break having lunch. Fred wanted to help all three customers himself.