Christina Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I help you ladies," asked Fred while making eye contact with Teresa.

"We're looking for some hot shoes to go with our new outfits," Jasmine said with a flirtatious smile as she posed with her hands on her hips.

"So do you have anything that you'd think we might like?" Teresa asked.

Christina was blushing slightly as her two friends overtly flirted with the young man. Jasmine and Teresa walked over to a section of seats and sat down next to each other. Christina followed them and took a seat also sitting next to Teresa thus sandwiching Teresa between Jasmine and herself.

Fred quickly grabbed 6 pairs of the best selling heels in the store. He returned to the women and positioned the footrest stool facing Teresa. This put him right in the middle of the three hot looking women.

"These are the best selling shoes in the store. They really make women's legs look great. Interested in any of these?" asked Fred.

"I'd like to try these two," Jasmine said.

"Ok, lets me measure both of your feet and then I'll go grab the shoes," Fred said trying to hold back his enthusiasm.

Fred slid the stool over to Jasmine and slowly raised her right foot up to the foot rest while sliding the measuring device under her foot. Although Fred had not been working for the shoe store for long, he was extremely bright and knew how close to put the stool. A certain position from the chair would require a woman to lift her leg and bend the knee just so. And if her knees separated at all, Fred would see right up her skirt. Somehow subconsciously Fred's brain was able to see a woman's leg and know precisely how close to out the stool for the perfect angle.

Jasmine and Teresa of course knew this and what he was trying to do. They had done this enough to know how to play the game. First a little teasing, then some real fun.

So as Fred was raising Jasmine's right foot to measure it, Jasmine let her knees part so slightly. Jasmine could feel her thighs were still touching so Fred could see a lot of leg, he couldn't quite see her panties. Or if she was even wearing any panties. Fred measured Jasmines right foot and raised it slightly so she could move it back to the floor. As she did, she let her foot lightly brush against the inside of Fred's leg.

Meanwhile John had found and bought the item he needed for the computer. He sent Christina a text message on her phone asked where the girls were at so he could find them. Christina sent a text message back telling him the store they were in and that they had bought a few clothes.

As Fred raised Jasmines left foot to measure it, most peoples two feet are not the same size, Jasmine decided, ok just a small peek to get him going. As Jasmine's foot was almost in position, Fred quickly glimpsed up Jasmines skirt and saw some pink panty showing between her legs.

After the measurement, Jasmine returned her foot to the floor but not before giving Fred a slightly better glimpse of her panties.

"Ok, you wear a size eight," said Fred.

"Why don't you get me a couple pairs of shoes to try while you measure her," said Jasmine as she gestured to Teresa.

"Ok, that sounds good," Fred replied. He needed to adjust his cock in his pants.

He walked to the back store room to get the shoes in the correct size.

While Fred was gone, Jasmine told Teresa and Christina what she had done so they could increase the erotic teasing. Although she wasn't sure she was ready to do this, it was decided the Christina would go next and try her best. That would leave Teresa to be last.

"I'll put my shoes on and walk around a little. I'll let you know if you need to spread your knees more so he gets a good view. But remember not too much excitement. We'll let Teresa finish him off," Jasmine said grinning.

Teresa thought 'Finish him off? I'm gonna finish him off alright.'

A few moments later Fred returned with two pairs of shoes that Jasmine wanted to try on.

"Ok, try these on and I'll measure one of your friends while you see how they fit," Fred told Jasmine.

"Take care of my friend next. I'm not sure what shoes I want to try on," Teresa replied as she crossed her legs.

Fred scooted the stool to in front of Christina and picked up the measure. Jasmine had one pair of heels on and was strolling around behind Fred as he lifted Christina's right foot to measure it.

John found the shoe store and walked in just as the salesman was moving the stool in front of Christina. Jasmine was wearing a skirt shorter then he had seen her wear before and the heels she had on really made her legs look long and firm. As he got closer he could see Teresa was sitting in a chair and next to her was Christina. Teresa also had on a short skirt too. John's dick immediately started to get hard from seeing Teresa and Jasmine in public wearing something so short.

Whether Christina was distracted by Jasmine or excited because of this new experience, as Fred lifted her foot, she allowed her knees to be come separated several inches. Just enough so that Fred got a perfect view of her panty covered muff. There was even a small amount of hair peaking out both sides of her panties.

John walked up to Jasmine and looked over at his wife. John could not believe what he was seeing. Christina also had on a short mini skirt. It was shorter then anything she had ever worn before. The salesman had just lifted Christina's leg to measure it. John also got a view straight up his wife's short skirt and was sure the salesman had also.

The salesman Fred was so distracted by the view that he forgot that he was measuring her foot for shoes. He quickly remembered what he was suppose to do and measured Christina's foot. As he lifted her foot to place it back on the floor, he received the same view. By now his cock was also getting uncomfortable. It was a good thing that he wore some loose pants today.

Fred lifted Christina's left foot to measure it. He wanted a better view of her pussy this time. He lifted her foot higher then necessary to place in on the measure He was rewarded with a better, longer view this time. Her panties had a full puffy look to them almost like they were full of hair and possibly a wet spot was on the center of her panties.

Jasmine and John were shocked that the salesman had so blatantly lifted Christina's leg so far up. But what shocked them more was that Christina had allowed him to do it.

"You're a size eight also," Fred said to Christina. "And which shoes were you wanting to try on?"

Christina was so excited and aroused by what had just happened that it took her a second to get her voice.

"This one and this one too, please," Christina replied after she found her voice.

"Ok, I'll be right back with them," said Fred. As he got up to go get the shoes from the back, he realized that someone else was there also for the first time as he saw John.

"I'll be with you in a moment," Fred said to John.

"That's ok. I'm with them," John answered back to Fred as Fred headed to the storeroom.

"Oh crap, you look hot baby," said John. "That was so sexy, flashing your panties to the salesman."

Christina was wondering what the hell was happening to her. Two weeks ago she would not have worn a skirt or dress above her knees. Now here she was wearing a mini skirt and flashing her panty covered pussy to some young show salesman. And she was so horny that she could have ripped John's pants off and fucked him right then and there.

Fred returned with the two pairs of shoes for Christina.

"Would you like me to help you try them on?" asked Fred as he opened one box and grabbed one shoe.

"That's ok. I'll put them on so you can help my friend," replied Christina.

Fred handed the shoe to Christina and set the boxes down. Just as he was grabbing the stool to move it in front of Teresa, Christina lifted her leg up to slide the shoe on. As she did, Fred got another nice glimpse of her panties. They definitely had a wet spot on them Fred noticed. Jasmine and John noticed too.

Just as Fred was sitting down on the stool to help Teresa, she lifted her leg and brushed her foot along the inside of Fred's leg. Although he wasn't able to 'help' her lift her leg, the combination of longer legs and a shorted skirt gave him a full view. This woman was wearing a small thong. She had to shave her pussy because there was no sign of any hair showing around her panties.

Two more customers walked into the store as Fred was about to measure Teresa's feet. Just as he was sure that nothing was going to happen because of so many people in the store, Max returned from his lunch at the foodcourt.

"Max, I could you help those two customers while I help these," Fred said to his co-worker.

Max turned to the two ladies that had just entered the store and began to assist them.

As Teresa lifted her foot so Fred could measure the other one, Fred's hands softly caressed her calf. Teresa responded by lifting her other foot the same way that Fred had lifted Christina's second foot. Higher and wider then necessary but giving him, and John with Christina standing beside him, a nice full, long view of her thong covered pussy.

"You are a size eight and a half," Fred told Teresa. "What shoes would you like to try on?"

"I saw a shoe over here last time I was in here," Teresa replied as she stood up and walked toward another part of the store.

Like he was being lead on a leash, Fred followed Teresa as she walked away.

"Do you like Christina's new skirt, John?" Jasmine asked John as he was holding Christina by the waist.

"Do I? I love the skirts all three of you are wearing. And I cannot believe what you are doing to this poor kid," John said with a chuckle. "Oh, I think he is probably pretty happy right about now. If I know Teresa at all," Jasmine said with a smirk. "Be quiet but you two go see if you can find them. They are probably in the back room."

John and Christina looked at Jasmine for a moment then slowly turned and walked in the direction that the two had gone. Fred and Teresa were not in the aisles of shoes.

The back storeroom was unlike other shoe stores. Typically a shoe store had all of their shoes on shelves in back so they were easy to find. This store did also but not nearly the space other stores had. This meant that they had to leave some shoes in the shipping boxes when they came in. Which left areas in the back room where there were small spaces or voids.

John and Christina could hear some muffled noises and slowly walked in that direction. As they turned a corner, they could see Teresa sitting on a box. Christina pulled John back so they wouldn't be seen. Christina had an idea. She and John walked down the aisle just before where they saw Teresa. As they got closer to about the spot where they saw Teresa, Christina stooped down and pulled John downward also. They could just make out that Teresa was on the other side of the shelves. Christina quietly moved a few shoeboxes to one side. Christina and John looked through the opening and there sat Teresa with a guy's cock in here mouth.

Teresa had Fred's cock in her mouth and was working wonders on it. She sensed that Fred was getting close but she wasn't going to let him off that easy. She wrapped one hand around the base of his cock and with the other hand, grabbed Fred's balls. At just the right moment she squeezed with both hands and applied just the right amount of pressure. Fred's urge to cum in Teresa's mouth was stopped for the moment.

"Please," Fred pleaded.

"Don't worry dear. I just want your beautiful cock in my pussy," Teresa replied.

Teresa stood up and reached into here little purse. She always had a condom in the purse because you just never knew when you were going to need one. Like right now. Teresa ripped the package open and placed the condom on the head of Fred's cock. Using her mouth she rolled the condom down as far as she could.

Jasmine and her had seen that done at Cancun once when they went down there for spring break. The girl had shown them how to roll the condom down a cock using only their mouth. Luckily there had been enough guys there to practice on that when they left Cancun, both girls had become experts.

Once the condom was in place on Fred's cock, Teresa pulled her thong and skirt down to here feet and kicked them off. She then turned around and bent over slightly while grabbing the boxes of shoes. Fred didn't need to be asked or told what to do next. He lined his hard cock up with Teresa's wet pussy. With one easy thrust, he was all the way in until his balls rested against her body. Fred began to stroke in and out of Teresa.

Teresa leaned on one arm across the boxes as she reached underneath with the other hand and stroked her clit. Teresa had a large clit that almost looked like a tiny penis. When she got really horny like she was right now, her clit stuck out almost one inch. She could actually stroke her clit with her thumb and a finger like a little cock.

Christina let out a small moan as she watched the salesman fuck Teresa. From their angle, John and Christina could see Teresa's clit and her stroking it. Neither had ever seen a clit that large before.

John rubbed his through his pants as he watched the scene before them. With much effort John took his eyes off of the couple and looked at his wife. Christina had her skirt pulled up in front and was busy using her fingers on her clit. John brushed his hard cock up against her ass. A soft moan slipped between her lips as her hubby rubbed himself against her backside and she worked her horny pussy.

Fred and Teresa were working themselves up to a climax. Fred was stroking into Teresa faster and faster while Teresa stroked her clit faster and faster. Fred grabbed Teresa by the hips and sunk his cock the full length into her as he began to cum. Sensing that Fred was cuming sent Teresa over the edge. She pinched her clit and her whole body was shaking as she was overcome by a massive orgasm.

Seeing the pair was finished or nearly so, Christina and John straightened themselves as best they could and quietly made their way back to the store and Jasmine. When they got back into the main store, Jasmine was busy talked to the other two women customers and the salesman.

After having an explosive orgasm like he did, Fred leaned forward and rested against Teresa's back while they both caught their breath. After a few moments both realized where they were and quickly began to fix their cloths. Fred pulled off the condom and tossed it into a trash can that was nearby. Teresa pulled a moist towel wipe from her purse and cleaned herself as best she could. Both walked back to the main store area without saying much to each other until they were back in the store.

"Wow, baby. That was hot," said Fred. "Thank you so much."

"Yeah, that was great. Thank you," replied Teresa.

Teresa walked over to where Christina and John were standing waiting for Jasmine to finish talking to the other two customers.

"Oh, hi guys. I just standing here talking while you finished up what you were doing," Jasmine said to her friends with a wink.

The women paid for the shoes they wanted. Then the four friends walked out of the shoe store and turned to walk toward the general direction of the parking garage. Jasmine looked over at Teresa.

"So how was it?" Jasmine asked.

"Very intense. Just like last time. If I was more into guys, he might be a fun boyfriend," Teresa laughed.

"You've done this before?" asked Christina somewhat shocked.

"Yeah, twice before. Well, one time was sex. The first time I just blew him." Teresa answered.

"Well, now what?" asked John.

"Is anyone else hungry?" Teresa asked the group.

Christina and John looked at each other both knowing that they were hungry but more so for some good hard sex after watching Teresa and the shoe salesman.

"I'm hungry but I think that..." Christina was saying.

"Well I am hungry too. Let's go to "The Branding Iron." Jasmine said interrupting Christina.

"If you guys take our stuff to the car, we'll go grab a table," added Teresa.

Christina and John looked at each other. Both wanted to go home and rip each others cloths off and have some hard raw sex but it looked like it would have to wait.

"Ok. We'll meet you there in a few minutes," John replied back.

After taking the bags from Jasmine and Teresa, Christina and John walked off toward the parking garage. John thought maybe we can take a couple of minutes and find a quiet spot in the garage.

Once John and Christina were out of sight, Jasmine stopped walking.

"What's up?" Teresa asked.

"You go ahead and get a table. I'm going to go and see if those two are going to do what I think they are going to do," replied Jasmine. "And what is it you think they are going to do," Teresa asked with a smirk on her face. She knew what the answer was going to be.

"I think the two of them are so horny that they are going to find a quiet secluded spot in the garage and fuck their brains out. And I want to watch if that's what they are going to do," replied Jasmine. "You've had some fun tonight. Go snag a table. Try to get one of the good ones. No reason we can't have a little more fun before we head home."

Teresa just snickered a little and headed off to the restaurant. "As long as you tell me later what you saw."

Jasmine walked at a quick pace to try to catch up to Christina and John. She was sure that if they were going to fool around that it would be after they put the shopping bags in the car. However there were a lot of places you could duck into and it would be hard to find them if she lost sight of them.

John was hungry alright but not for food. At least not right this minute. He was hungry for Christina. She looked hot in the short skirt with so much leg showing and wearing some hot heels. She looked hot flashing her panties at the salesman. To top it off, it made both of them hot watching Teresa and the salesman have sex in the back room of the shoe store.

Teresa walked into the restaurant and asked for a table for four people. Since Jasmine had worked there at one time, there were two definite tables either of which they wanted to sit at. So Teresa asked specifically for one of the two tables. The hostess looked at her with a questioning look but both tables would be freed up in fifteen minutes or so. If she and her friends wanted to wait while there were open tables, so be it.

Jasmine had almost caught up to Christina and John as they got to their car. Jasmine stopped far enough back that neither could see she was there. They put the bags in the back of the vehicle. As Christina closed the door, John reached for her and took her in his arms. He gave her a big wet kiss making sure to stick his tongue deeply into her mouth. Both of his hands worked their way down to Christina's ass and he gently caressed it.

Christina was extremely aroused and wanted John right then. John felt the same way and let Christina know it. If they were at home right now, they would be tearing each others cloths off with a frenzy of their hands. As it was their hands were all over each other anyway. John was hard and ready to take Christina. Christina was wet and ready for John to take her. Their passion had been boiling all afternoon and was now about to boil over. Just as Jasmine had hoped it would. Some people are voyeurs and some people are exhibitionists. However like a lot of people, Jasmine as both a voyeur and an exhibitionist depending on the situation.

John took Christina's hand and led her back toward the mall. Jasmine saw the couple headed her way and backed into one of the shadowy areas between two parked cars. From there she wouldn't be seen by the couple but she could watch them to see where they went.

John had seen a spot between two parking spots that looked like a storage room or something that had a short darkened hallway. Jasmine thought she knew where they were heading to since she had used the same spot several times. While it would offer some privacy from people walking to and from their cars close by, it did present the opportunity to watch anyone using the secluded spot. Or if anyone was driving up the ramp from a lower level of the parking garage. A car didn't even have to have its lights on although having their lights did put a spotlight on the action in the obscure spot.