Christina Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The security office had one person that monitored the various security cameras through out the mall. Most cameras watched for youth gangs inside the mall or people causing trouble. Outside cameras watched for loiterers or other undesirables around the mall entrances and out side parking areas. And of course the cameras inside the parking garage watched for vandals or people breaking into vehicles while their owners shopped at stores in the mall. Of course all of the cameras had video recording devices so any infractions could be documented.

John pulled Christina into the small hallway that led to the utility room or whatever it was. Once they reached the end of the hallway, John and Christina embraced with a passionate kiss and let their hands roam over each others bodies.

Jasmine had taken a position across the aisleway and was hidden in the shadows were she could watch the couple. She could see John working his hands, one under Christina's skirt and the other hand fondling her right breast. Jasmine couldn't hear what they were saying but it wasn't important.

John had moved his other hand so now both were caressing Christina's breasts. Christina began working her panties down her legs. Then with a little movement of her hips and legs the panties were down to her ankles. First one foot came out then Christina lifted the panties to her hand using the other foot. She put her panties in her purse so not to lose them.

When the camera inside the parking garage showed a young couple in a darkened corner of the hallway leading to utility room thirty four, the security guard clicked the 'Record' button on the computer screen He also clicked off the 'Auto Refresh' button so the system would not automatically switch to the next camera. He didn't think they were going to break into the utility room but just in case. If they were going to do what he thought they were going to do, then he'd have a new video clip to add to his collection. Collecting surveillance video of people having sex or getting a blow job was a nice perk of this job.

John had his fingers rubbing Christina's clit with one hand and tweaking a nipple with the other. Christina was slowly caressing John's hard cock through his pants. Jasmine saw that this was the place they were going to have sex so she slowly backed against the wall to watch the show. Almost absent-mindedly one of her hands reached into her panties. Once she realized what she was doing, she too removed her panties. But instead of putting them into her purse, she had other plans for them. Sitting the panties on a clean spot on the ground, she went back to fingering her moist slit. The other hand reached up and began massaging first one breast then the other paying particular attention to her nipples.

The security guard used the zoom and pan features of the camera to get a closer, centered image of the young couple in the darkened hallway. Although it was too dark to see their faces, you definitely tell what they were doing. She was massaging his crotch. He was doing the same to her and her breasts. The woman unzipped the guy's pants and reached in to pull out his cock.

"I want you in me now," Christina pleaded.

"Turn around baby," John asked.

Christina turned around and put her hands on the wall then spread her legs apart to give John easy access.

"Scoot back a little and stick your ass out more," said John.

Christina did what John asked and spread her legs a little more. John flipped the short skirt up so it rested on her butt as she stuck it out like he requested. John slowly eased his hard prick up to Christina's wet pussy.

The security guard watched intently as the couple on the video monitor was about to have sex. If he knew that no one was going to walk in on him, he'd pull his dick out and start stroking it right then and there. But another guard might walk in and that would be the end of his job. And no more video clips like this. He wondered why people liked this one particular spot. No matter, as long as he got to record it for his use he was fine with what they were doing.

Jasmine was feverishly working her clit. She was right on the edge and was trying to wait to see some serious fucking so she could cum at almost the same time as her friends.

Christina was so horny that when John entered her pussy, her body went into overdrive. Her sexual arousal quickly climbed to the point that she was going to cum in a few seconds.

John's arousal was much the same. A few strokes and John was going to cum and cum hard. They were somewhat afraid of getting caught before but right now their animal passion had taken over and nothing was going to stop them from reaching the needed release.

"I am really close," Christina cried.

"Me too," John moaned.

John stroked into and out of Christina's pussy, once, twice, three times.

"Argghhhhh. I'm cumming baby," Christina cried out.

"Oh god. Me too baby," John said as he shoved into Christina fully.

Jasmine couldn't hold back any longer. As she rubbed her clit, her whole body exploded in an orgasm. The only thing that kept her from falling was the fact she was leaning back against the wall.

The security guard thought that they must have been really horny because the whole thing only lasted about 30 seconds. Usually there are 2 or 3 minutes of action but not this time. He wished his wife would do something hot like this just once.

John spewed his cum deep into his wife's pussy over and over. Each time he did, Christina's pussy contracted on John's cock. They were experiencing a mutual orgasm. Their bodies pulsed against each other about ten times or so before they started to come down from their sexual high.

Jasmine picked up her panties and used them to clean herself up. She held on the panties as she walked toward Christina and John in the shadows. John was busy trying to put his swollen cock back into his pants. Christina was cleaning herself up the best she could with her panties that were already soaked.

"That was so hot," Jasmine said startling the young lovers.

"Where did you come from?" John asked.

"Were you watching us the whole time?" Christina asked before Jasmine could respond to John's question.

"Come on, let's go meet Teresa. I knew the two of you are worked up from the shoe store. I figured I'd follow you and see what happened," Jasmine said with a chuckle. "So how was it?" Jasmine hung her soiled panties on the door handle to the utility room.

"I wouldn't have believed that I could cum that fast," said Christina. "I need to stop at a restroom to clean up a little before we go into the restaurant.

"I'm still horny," John remarked.

"Yeah, well watch what happens in the restaurant," Jasmine told the couple.

The three reached a restroom just inside the mall and all went to get rid of the smell of sex that each had. After each was done, they met outside the restroom and proceeded to the restaurant where Teresa had just been seated at the requested table.

"We are going to flash the waiters. Do you want to do it or want me to? Teresa is probably already taking one of the two chairs that gives the waiters a good view. A third chair will flash people at the bar if they are seated just right and looking," Jasmine explained.

Christina thought about it and looked to John for some sort of guidance. John just looked back at Christina with a 'I can't believe this shit is happening' look on his face.

"I don't know if I can do it or not," Christina said to Jasmine.

"If you want to try, Teresa and I will help you. You two go first. If you sit on Teresa's..." said Jasmine as she looked to see what chair Teresa was sitting in. "If you take the seat on her left, then you can flash the waiters. The seat on her right flashes certain seats at the bar. The choice is yours and I'll take the other chair."

The three walked slowly toward where Teresa was sitting. Christina's mind was spinning so fast that when she reached the table, she stopped and froze. Teresa looked at Christina and pushed the chair on her left out. That would mean Christina would be flashing the waiters if she had the courage. With no more thought then friends joining each other for dinner, Christina sat to Teresa's left and Jasmine sat on Teresa's right. John pulled a chair to sit next to his wife.

"Is anyone wearing panties?" Jasmine asked the other two women.

"Nope," Teresa said.

Christina just shook her head no. She wasn't able to speak she was so nervous.

"Ok, it will not take much to get one of the waiter's attention. Once we do, they will all be straining to get peeks up our skirts. Just act normal and go with it," Jasmine coached.

A younger man in his mid twenties came over and told the group that he would be their waiter. As he took their drink orders, he would glance down to see what they were wearing. Each woman had on a short skirt and showed plenty of leg. This was going to be a good table.

After the waiter had placed the drink order for the group, he walked back to the waiter area that the food orders were picked up. He told the other two guys standing there about the three hot women in short skirts at the table. When the guys looked over at the table, one of the women was sitting with her legs slightly parted. Not quite enough to see what kind of panties she was wearing but enough to see a lot of thigh. He turned back to say something to his friends when one pushed his shoulder and said "Look."

He looked back and smiled. She had opened her legs several more inches and you could see she wasn't wearing panties. She was completely shaven and you could easily see her pussy lips. Moments later the woman to her left uncrossed her legs as the three women spoke. If must be some really interesting conversation to make these women forget they were wearing short skirts.

"So you just uncrossed your legs, right?" Teresa asked.

"Yes," Christina answered.

"Well you have them hooked. All three are staring so blatantly that everyone in the restaurant would be looking to see what the commotion was." Jasmine said.

For the next hour the four friends had a waiter at their table almost the whole time. They were asked if they needed anything so often that it was difficult to finish eating. Jasmine got her turn also when 2 older men sat down at the bar to eat. Once they realized that a young woman was sitting in such a position that they could see up her skirt and see her 'coochy' as one guy put it, they kept her thighs under constant observation. One guy even managed to get several pictures with his cell phone although the pictures were not the greatest.

"Are we done or is anyone going to have desert?" Teresa asked the group. No one wanted any desert.

"Ok, one final reward for waiter, said Teresa. She instructed Christina what they were going to do when the waiter returned to the table.

The waiter returned to the table and just as Teresa expected, he stood between Teresa and Christina. The bill had been placed between Teresa and Christina and they had moved it further from the table edge. The waiter would have to step between them to retrieve the payment. When the waiter stepped between them, both women turned to face him and basically caught him between their legs.

Each woman spread her legs slightly and when the waiter looked down, he was standing in the middle of four legs in a diamond shape. Their skirts had hiked up so much that when the waiter looked down, he saw one pussy completely shaven and the other pussy was quite bushy but very nice looking. Both seemed to be glistening because they were wet.

They slid off their chairs and straightened out their skirts, pulling them down to cover themselves. Jasmine not to be outdone let her legs spread open so much that her legs strained against the skirt pulling it tight. The two older men at the bar received their most unforgettable memory in their lives. Of course they both thought that the flash was completely innocent and accidently but that is what Jasmine wanted them to remember.

The four friends walked to the car and after a mostly uneventful trip home each returned to their apartments. Jasmine and Teresa took their cloths off the minute they were in the apartment. Jasmine grabbed they bag of toys while Teresa jumped into their bed.

Christina was fondling John's cock before they ever got to the apartment door. As Christina was unlocking the door to the apartment, John was fingering her wet pussy. The door opened and Christina walked through followed by John. As John was closing and locking the door, Christina was pulling her skirt off and kicking her heels off. As John was turning around, Christina was dropping down onto all fours and spreading her legs. John didn't need a hint. John was working to get his pants unbuckled and off as quickly as he could. Meanwhile Christina had dropped down to her face with her ass thrusting in the air. She had one hand twisting and pulling her nipples. The other hand was fingering and rubbing her pussy as fast as her hand would move.

John dropped down to his knees and lined his cock up with Christina's pussy. He made one thrust and was all the way in. As soon as John reached bottom, Christina began to cum. John made about six hard thrusts and then he grabbed Christina by the hips and sunk his cock as deep into her as it would go when started to cum. Christina was having multiple orgasms. Johns cocks pulsed into Christina four or five times then began to stop cumming. Christina orgamsed for another 15 seconds then her body too began to relax. They laid there for some time relaxing and catching their breath. Today had been to most erotic, eye opening day in their young life together.

Each wondered what tomorrow would bring.