Christina: Corporate Revolt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa's grin turned to a wicked smile. Like a lioness readying for the kill, she stalked me; shedding her clothes as she went. First her blazer. Then her blouse. Then her skirt. She stopped in front of me and fitted the faux manhood in place atop her French cut panties: retaining her bra, stockings and heels as well.

"Tell me; misses Samuels." she said, "When was the last time you had a good screwing?"

I fixated on the bobbing strap-on.

"Ah, yes!" she laughed, "I know! It was this very afternoon! When that sexy husband of yours brought you lunch!"

How did she know?! Aaron and I had been discrete. Hadn't we?

"Bend forward until your shoulders are touching the floor!" she commanded, "Knees as close together as you can get them."

Slowly, I complied.

"Such a lewd pose!" Becky laughed.

"Sexy is more like it!" Rachel added.

Lisa stood behind me, and positioned herself so her legs were outside mine.

"Have you ever been fucked by another woman?" Veronica asked.

"No." I mumbled into the gag.

"Stupid question." she continued, "Of course you have! What woman hasn't been done a time or two on her climb up the corporate ladder? Both figuratively and literally."

Lisa squatted, placed the head of her strap-on against my sopping pussy lips and pushed. As she did, I recounted the times I had been 'fucked' in my career. There weren't many, but each had taught me a valuable lesson.

"Give it to her good!" Becky cheered.

But this?!

"Ready misses Samuels?" Lisa asked, slowly drawing back her hips.

"Don't ask!" Veronica said with a laugh, "It doesn't matter if she's ready or not. Give it to her!"

With short, shallow strokes, Lisa began fucking me. To maintain her balance, she pressed her hands into the small of my back.

"That's the way!" Veronica said.

As the vibrator had done (what seemed a lifetime ago), Lisa's slow pace set the ingenious plug in motion. I couldn't help but moan in pleasure.

"Faster!" Becky laughed.

Lisa obliged.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" Rachel cried, in mock orgasm.

"Fuck yes!" Becky added.

Lisa's youthful exuberance shone through as she began hammering away with hard, fast, shallow strokes.

"Your pussy's so tight, misses Samuels. So slick."

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh." I groaned into the gag as each stroke raked my clit.

Lisa changed her pace.

One. Two. Three. Four deep, slow strokes.

Then.

She pulled from me.

"I have an idea." she taunted, "How about I roll you on your side and take you like your husband does when he fucks you on the couch in your office?"

Had she been watching us?! It wasn't possible! Was it?

"Better still! What do you say I roll you over, spread those pretty legs of yours wide apart and fuck you in the Yawning position?"

A moment's thought – on her part. "Or perhaps the Eagle?"

Some more thought. "No! The Snail!"

Before I realized what was happening, Lisa untied my wrists and effortlessly moved me on my back. "Kama Sutra." she said in a condescending tone, "In case you weren't sure what I was talking about."

My mind conjured images of each position. I knew them well, and how little say I would have in the coitus that would result.

Defiantly, I drew my knees to my chest and spread myself wide.

"Take her!" Veronica snapped, "Pin her ankles to the floor and fuck her hard!"

Lisa knelt in front of me and leered. "I'm going to enjoy this." she hissed, "Shoving my cock so deep inside you that you'll be willing to do anything I ask to make me stop. But I won't, of course. Not until your writhing beneath me."

Following Veronica's instructions, Lisa pinned my ankles and entered me. Slowly, she slid the full length of the strap-on inside me.

Even more slowly; she withdrew it.

Forcefully, she gave me its all.

"Ugh!" I groaned.

"What's the matter, Misses Samuels? Aren't you wet enough?" Lisa said; her hot breath searing my cheek.

Another slow withdrawal.

Another forceful entry.

Another.

And another.

With each, another groan.

"Faster." Becky chimed in, "Fuck her faster!

"Harder too!" Rachel added.

"Is that what you want?" Lisa asked at a whisper, "Harder? Faster?"

"Yes Mistress." I said, my words still rendered unintelligible by the gag.

Veronica squatted next to me, lifted my head and undid the strap that held the gag. "Open your mouth." she commanded.

I complied, and the ball was removed.

Lisa delivered a series of short, deep strokes. "Let me ask you again." she repeated, "Is that what you want? Me to fuck you harder?"

The most forceful stroke yet.

"Faster?" she persisted.

Three equally forceful strokes delivered in rapid succession.

"Well?!"

"Yes Mistress! Please!" I screamed, "Fuck me hard! Fuck me fast!"

Laughter filled the room.

"You heard the little slut!" Rachel said, "Give it to her!"

"Hard and fast!" Becky added.

Lisa's pace accelerated.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" I cried, as each stroke was delivered.

"Faster!" Becky cheered.

Lisa's pace accelerated even more.

"Fuck me. Fuck me! Oh god fuck me!" I cried.

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six strokes.

Hard.

Fast.

Orgasm exploded within me. My juices poured around the strap-on and puddled between my legs.

More laughter, followed by cheers, whistles and applause.

"Well done! Well done!" Veronica said.

Lisa pulled from me and moved off. Like those of a rag doll, my legs flopped to the floor. My body was soaked in sweat. Somehow, I managed to raise myself up on my elbows. Through orgasmic haze, my eyes darted from Becky to Rachel to Veronica; to Lisa. I tried to focus, but couldn't. Shadowy images of Lisa dressing. Of Rachel and Becky collecting their things.

"You have my fee?" I heard Veronica ask.

"Three thousand even." Rachel replied.

I watched my protégé count out the cash. Wanted to speak; but didn't. Continued to watch as she, Becky and Lisa made their exit.

The door closed. Veronica locked it.

"You survived." she said.

My body aching, I brought myself to a sitting position.

"Do you know why your staff hired me?" Veronica asked.

"Honestly, no." I replied, feigning indifference, "I treat them all very well. I have no idea why they'd want to put me through this."

Veronica stood in front of me. Casually, she removed her blazer and skirt; leaving her heels, blouse, bra and panties.

"Most of the time, you do treat them very well." she said, "But lately, you've been a bit of a bitch, and they figured you needed taken down a peg or two."

Just as casually, she shed her blouse, then bra and panties.

"As a matter of fact, they thought it would do you a world of good to learn that they could make you be their submissive anytime they chose."

My mind reeled. Veronica struck a sexy pose – her right foot resting on the seat of one of the chairs, and her nearly bare pussy at (my) eye level – and stared down on me.

"Care to guess what's in store for you now?"

I tossed back my hair and stared belligerently into her eyes. "No."

Veronica smiled the coldest smile. "The crop can be used just as easily on your breasts as it can on your thighs." she said, "And considering how tired you are, I doubt it would take much energy on my part to tie you spread eagle on the table, and . . ."

"I'm sorry Mistress." I sputtered, "I meant no disrespect."

Another cold smile. "Of course not." Veronica continued, "Now; care to offer that guess?"

I drew a shaky breath and stared at her pussy. Veronica's left hand drifted down. Her touch ephemeral, she lightly caressed herself.

"You want me to . . ."

My words trailed off as Veronica faced me, sat down on the towel, leaned back on her elbows and casually spread her legs.

"To do what?" she asked, "Go ahead. Say it!"

Her tone was colder than ever. More threatening.

"Need I remind you the consequences of defying me?"

"No Mistress."

"Then say it."

A final, shaky breath. "You want me to eat your pussy." I said softly.

Veronica laughed. "An interesting choice of words." she said, "Is that what you ask your husband to do for you? Eat your pussy?"

"No, Mistress." I replied softly.

"Then what? Give you a little tongue in groove action? A little, labial titillation? A French lesson or two or three?

"Hmm?

"Or maybe you ask him to talk to the boatman? Give you some lip service? No? Invite him to dine at the Y? Have a box lunch? Ravage your honey pot? Go muff diving?"

Was she serious?!

"I ask him to make me cum with his talented tongue." I said, almost matter-of-fact.

A moment of silence passed. "How quaint." Veronica said, in a mocking tone.

In defeat, my eyes drifted down to her pussy. To her perfectly shaped, blonde landing strip. To her long, thick labia.

"What you will do;" Veronica said in the sexiest voice I had ever heard, "is give me the most exquisite tongue lashing ever given."

My heart began to pound in fear/ anticipation.

"Understood?!"

Memories of the stinging pain the crop had inflicted to my thighs. Wild imaginations of the anguish it could inflict on my breasts. "Yes Mistress."

"Yes Mistress; what?!"

"Yes Mistress, I will give your pussy the most exquisite tongue lashing it has ever received."

Veronica laid back and spread herself even wider: drawing her knees upward. Timidly, I crawled between her legs, and stretched out. As my husband, Aaron often does with me, I used the first two fingers of my left hand to separate her labia. Instantly, her intoxicating scent rose up and overwhelmed my senses.

Another deep breath.

More brazen, I closed my eyes, leaned in and extended my tongue. Slowly I licked across her unfamiliar flesh.

It was soft.

Hot.

"That's the way, Chris. Lick my pussy. Lick it!"

My mind raced. I tried desperately to remember the techniques Aaron used on me, so that I could repeat them. To my horror, my mind went blank!

Panic ensued.

"Something wrong?" Veronica asked, in taunting tone.

Nervously, I shifted my position slightly and ran my tongue slowly; ever so slowly, up and down her enticing lips. Like my own, her taste was a mix of salty sweetness. A pleasant ambrosia.

"Mm. Yes!" she purred.

My apprehension began to wane. I pointed my tongue and gently flicked it over and around her clit.

"Mm. Yes. Yes!"

Growing more bold, I used my lips to slide back the hood that shrouded her pretty pearl and gave her a quick, little suck.

Veronica moaned, twisted: ground her pussy hard against me.

Growing bolder still, I curled my tongue around her exposed, throbbing bud and began stroking it wildly.

"Oh fuck!" Veronica screamed, "Fuck. Fuck!"

Her juices flowed. Hungrily, I lapped them up.

"That's the way misses Samuels! Eat my pussy! Make me cum. Make me cum!"

Every technique Aaron had ever used on me/ every one I had ever read about/ had ever heard about, started jockeying for position. Part of me wanted to try each one on her. Part wanted to push her over the edge as quickly as I could. I chose the latter.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Fuck yes!"

Veronica's screams of passion filled the room. Echoing. Encouraging. I took her clit between my lips and sucked; licked; sucked some more.

"Mm, yes. Yes!"

Feverishly, I flicked my tongue side to side; assaulting her pulsing bud.

"Oh yes, misses Samuels! Suck my clit! Suck it!"

Her juices flowed freely. Without qualm, I lapped them up.

Suddenly, Veronica's breathing began to slow. To become more and more controlled. Curiosity won out, and I made eye contact.

"Sit back on your heels." she said, in a calm, almost dispassionate tone, "Then remove the clover clamps."

Obediently, I sat back.

Knowing the pain to come; I hesitated, then remembering the crop, timidly removed the first clamp.

As soon as its grip released (like usual) the feeling of blood returning and nerves springing back to life made me cry-out.

"Now the other one." Veronica coached.

I drew a deep breath and held it. Braced, and removed the clamp. As before, I cried-out.

Veronica smiled, then laughed out loud. "Now you may remove the butt plug."

My nipples throbbing, I reached back and eased the plug from me.

"Suck it!" Veronica demanded.

I locked her gaze: a mix of resignation and defiance. Obediently, I opened my mouth and inserted the plug. The taste was vile. I fought the urge to wretch. Gagged. Gagged some more.

"Very good." Veronica complimented.

Showing as little emotion as possible, I opened my mouth and let the plug drop to the floor.

"Most of my targets will beg me to take the crop to their breasts rather than make them follow through as you did." she said, "In fact, a certain Miss Couric is the only other to have done so."

I wanted to smile a self-satisfied smile, but didn't.

"You may get dressed now." Veronica said, "But leave your bra and panties."

"Then, I'm free to go; Mistress?" I heard myself ask.

"Until the next time your associates request my services."

12