Christina Gets It Ch. 01

Story Info
Christina Hendricks wants to be the center of attention.
3.4k words
4
11k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
96 Followers

Starring: Christina Hendricks, Sarah Randall, Maria Kanellis, Lucy Pinder

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened. Please keep this story to this site only, if you want to share elsewhere DM me and ask for permission.

***************

A few weeks after Sophie had met with her punishment I got a call from Christina. She arranged to meet at the usual house, promising a good day. I eagerly accepted her invitation and arrived promptly on the day.

"Come in!" She said opening the door, she wore a tight gold dress, hugging every inch of her voluptuous figure. Leading me into the lounge she sat down on the long sofa whilst I sat in the chair.

"After our last meeting I really wanted to do something for myself, baby." She explained.

"This time I am going to be the center of attention". She moved over to me seductively crawling across the floor until she reached my legs.

Christina positioned herself over my crotch, her massive cleavage heaving in anticipation. "Let me suck your cock, baby. I want to drink every drop of spunk you have to give me." She purred.

She wrapped her big red lips around my shaft and pushed it into her mouth, keeping her eyes fixed on my she slurped the hard shaft in and out of her mouth, going deeper and deeper with each gulp. She sucked wantonly on my shaft grinding her throat down onto it, gagging ferociously spit bubbling from the corners of her mouth.

I held her head, fingers in her soft red hair, she was looking up at me, tears running down her cheeks. Christina choked herself on my cock, over and over, her eyes wide spit dribbling down my balls like a river. Her tongue worked like magic, flicking my shaft and then balls as she rammed her throat up and down my throbbing cock.

My hips started to buck as I rose up to meet her throat, my balls ready to explode, hot thick spunk about to spurt out. Christina tried to push me back down her head buried in my crotch as my balls burst. I held her head to my belly, salty thick spunk blasting down her gullet, my hands holding her tightly to my crotch.

Her hands were flailing as I held her head tight to my crotch my balls emptying themselves in her throat. I twisted my fingers in her red hair, forcing her to accept every hot sticky blast of my semen.

Her fists were clenched, knuckles white as she struggled for breath, my cock finally finishing shooting in her throat. I released her head and she sat back coughing and gasping for breath.

"Ohhhhh, yeah baby! That was the good stuff." She gasped grinning.

Her eye makeup was running, long black tears down her cheeks, she got up and moved over to the couch, bending over the arm, she looked at me grinning. "Pound me baby, warm me up before some of the girls join us." She gasped.

I moved behind her, pulling up her dress, revealing her wonderful ass. I peeled down her knickers and tossed them aside before pushing my fingers down inside her wet pussy. Christina gasped as I thrust them in, stretching her hole ready for my cock.

"Do it baby, fuck my sweet tight pussy!" She gasped.

I pushed my hard cock deep inside of her, she groaned as my whole length slammed into her cunt. Gripping her dress for extra leverage I started fucking her hard. Christina gasped and groaned as I pumped away.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me harder!" She cried.

Pounding her wet cunt I thrust over and over into a gasping Christina, who was loving every inch of my cock. She started to buck and shake, her body spasming in orgasm. She must have been really horny to cum this quickly.

"FUCKKK!! FUUUCKKKK!! YESSSSS!!" She howled.

I held tightly and really thrust hard into her clamping pussy, Christina was screaming and bucking hard. Her body was quivering, thighs shaking as a huge orgasm hit her, waves of pleasure causing her to twitch uncontrollably.

"FUCKKK!! YESSS!! YESSSS!!" She cried.

I gripped her hair and tugged her head back, making her look at me. She was gasping and groaning eyes wide. Nostrils flaring she gasped and squealed as I held her hair tight, forcing her to look at me.

"FUUUUCKKKKKKK!!" She roared, her body in ecstasy.

Releasing her hair I again gripped her hips and kept pumping away, Christina loving every thrust in her soaking wet pussy. I spanked her ass making her squeal, then she looked back up over her shoulder.

"Put it in my ASS!!" She purred.

I held her hips down, then spread her ass cheeks, Christina clutched at the sofa cushions as I pushed my head against her puckered hole. Christina held her breath as I pushed it in, her tight sphincter stretching around my head. Growling as I pushed deeper into her ass, until my balls were touching her pussy.

"Fuck yeah, babe!" She hissed. "Pound my tight asshole!"

Pulling almost all the way out, I slammed my shaft up her ass, she squealed as I held myself deep. Again I pulled out and again I slammed deep, she squealed again. I spanked her ass hard, and she yelped, before looking back at me.

"Oh fuck baby, I am soooo horny now!" She teased.

Pinning her down I started slamming her asshole, deep and hard, over and over, she squealed and shrieked as I buggered her. Her ass was tight, and I had no lube, but Christina was loving every stroke.

"Do it! Do it!" She wailed, as she jerked forwards and back over the arm.

Her lovely soft ass cheeks wobbled as I slammed harder and harder up inside of her ass. She was screaming and wailing, pussy juices running down her legs.

"FUCK! FUCK! OH, YOU MOTHERFUCKER! YESS!!" She howled.

My cock was driving up her clenching asshole, her body shaking and shuddering as she came.

"FUUCKKKK YESSSS!! OH! OHHH!! OH YESSSS!!" She screamed.

Just at this moment the door opened, Lucy, Sarah and Maria walked in.

"MOOOORRRREE!! MOOOORRREEEEE!!" Christina screamed as I pounded her shaking body.

"Why is it you always have a cock up your ass whenever I see you?" Lucy asked smiling.

"Oh FUCK! Oh, fuck yeah!!" Christina panted calming down, I eased my rhythm to match her.

Lucy had on a tight black swimsuit, whilst Maria wore her revealing referee outfit, Sarah a neon yellow crop top. All three had huge fourteen inch long strap-ons already in place.

"Let's make the bitch really scream!" Lucy said.

She moved over to stand next to me, as I kept thrusting, "Allow me to take over, babe." She said.

I eased my cock out of Christina, and Lucy stood behind her. Sarah and Maria sat in the chairs facing Christina, watching her as Lucy pushed her cock against Christina's winking asshole.

"Ready whore?" Lucy teased before pushing in.

Christina yelped as Lucy bore down, her hands pressing Christina to the sofa, the thick shaft disappearing up her back passage.

"FUCKKKKKK!!" Christina screamed when about seven inches were in, she was resting on her arms looking at Sarah and Maria. She was panting and gasping as every inch was pushed up her ass. She whined as about 10 inches stretched her tight hole, and bit her lip hard as the rest forced in.

"OHHH, FUCK!" She yelped as Lucy ground her crotch tight to her buttocks.

"FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK, FUCK!!" She squealed as Lucy drew back like me, and then slammed home.

"FUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!" She cried.

Gripping a cushion she clutched it to her chest and bit down on it, screaming into it as Lucy rammed in and out. Maria and Sarah watched as Lucy destroyed her asshole, Christina howling as the dildo tore open her dry ass.

"That's it baby, scream! Sarah and I are having a go after Lucy!" Maria teased.

She was biting down on the cushion, roaring and crying, actual tears running down her face, Lucy held her hips and pounded her ass, sweat running down her body. "Take it, take it!" She gasped.

I sat between Sarah and Maria watching as Lucy buggered Christina, Each of them stroking my shaft, slowly back and forth as they wanked their own womanhood. Lucy had a tight grip on Christina's dress, slamming her crotch hard against her as she thrust in and out.

"YESSSS!! YESSSS!! YESSSS!!" Christina screamed cumming hard.

Her head was buried in the cushion as she wailed, before looking up at us, sheer pleasure all over her face. Lucy was pounding her ass, Christina shrieking and screaming as her body tensed and climaxed.

"FUUUCKKKK!! FUUUCKKKK!! FUUUCKKKK!!" Christina screamed.

Sarah Moved down onto her knees and started to suck my cock, whilst Maria got up and moved over to Lucy and Christina. "My go this time." She said as Lucy eased out of a trembling Christina.

Sarah was nicely sucking my cock, lips around my shaft, working up and down. Lucy moved back over her face flushed, sweat glistening on her tits. Maria had her hands on Cristina's hips, gripping tightly to her dress as she rammed the whole length in. Christina howled as her ass was plundered by the thick shaft.

"FUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!! FUUUUCKKKKKKKK!!" Christina howled, Maria totally going to town.

Lucy scooted down next to Sarah, Both now sucking on my hard dick. Maria had hold of Christina's hips, her crotch slapping furiously against her. Christina was shaking and twitching her body again on fire.

"YESSSSS!! YESSSS!!" She howled, Maria clutching at her hair tugging hard.

"Cum for us baby, walk over and wank over her face and cum for us." Lucy purred, knowing I was close.

Maria tugged on Christina's full red locks, Holding her head back as she groaned and gritted her teeth through her orgasm. Her big tits jiggled held tightly in her dress as she shook and quivered.

"SHIT! SHIT!! SHIT!! YEAAAAASSSSS!!" She gasped.

I stood up moving to in front of Christina, my hard shaft bouncing as I stroked it. Sarah and Lucy got up with me and we all stood there. They both got down either side of me, taking over, each stroking my cock with one hand.

"Fucking spunk on her face, baby." Sarah gasped. "I want to destroy that ass while she is covered in hot sticky cum."

Maria eased back grinding her crotch tight to Christina, allowing her to hold still for me. Her face was flush, sweaty as she looked up, licking her lips, eyes wide.

"Do it, pleaaase." She begged.

Opening her mouth she groaned, eyes begging for my semen. Sarah stroked my dick, Lucy sucked on my balls, as hot thick spunk blasted from my cock. Christina reveled in the deluge, Thick streaks of cum coating her face, Maria holing her hair tight, shaft deep up her ass.

"Oh yeah, you whore!" Sarah gasped jerking my dick.

Her face was plastered in spunk, a mask of my cum, she swallowed avidly as several spurts filled her mouth. Huge drips clang to her eyebrows and lashes, as she struggled to blink her eyes open.

"Oh fuck, I so want to pound her ass now." Sarah said releasing my shaft.

"All yours, baby." Maria said letting go of Christina's hair and easing from her ass.

I sat back on the sofa again, watching as Sarah moved around behind Christina, Lucy sat next to me and Maria moved over to us. Sarah slapped her cock on Christina's ass before pushing it against her tight hole.

"Tell me you want it." She teased, rubbing her hand over her full ass cheeks.

"Ohhhhh, I want it bad, Sarah. Put that big fake cock up my ass and bugger me hard." Christina spluttered.

"Why don't you move around here?" Sarah replied, helping Christina up, she moved her behind the sofa so she was bent over the back. "Now, they can watch your big titties bounce up and down."

Christina was bent over the back of the sofa, eyes wide she gasped, mouth open as Sarah eased her hard shaft up her ass. Her head rolled from side to side as every inch pushed deep into her bowels. Maria was on her knees sucking Lucy's fake cock deep, while Lucy stroked my shaft back to hardness. Sarah now had hold of Christina's hips and was rutting full on up her ass, she was gasping and groaning as she took every thrust deep.

"Oh, fuck yeah..." She growled her response. "Do it to me, babe!"

Her tits bulged in her dress straining to burst out, as each thrust swung them forwards. Spunk clang to her face, dripping in a long thick strand from her chin. Sarah's crotch slapped ferociously against her soft ass cheeks as she drove home the fake cock.

"OH FUCK! OHHHHHH, FUCK YES!!" She started to cry, her body climaxing again.

Sarah increased her speed and power, totally driving every thrust home. Christina twitched and started to buck as she came, her body out of control. Maria lifted her head up from Lucy's crotch to turn and watch the action.

"FUCK! FUUUUCKKKKK!! YEAAASSSS!!" Christina cried.

Her face was contorted with pleasure as Sarah kept pumping away, pinning her waist to the sofa back as she tossed and fought screaming loudly. My cock was rock hard as Lucy stroked it, watching all the action.

"YESSS!! FUCK YESSSS!! YES! YES!! YES!!" She screamed as her orgasm finally eased. She collapsed forwards, gasping as Sarah kept drilling her ass.

Maria and Lucy both moved over to sit on the sofa either side of Christina, Lucy reached up and held her face whilst softly kissing her. Then Maria did the same from the other side.

"You dirty, ginger slut!" Lucy said laughing, before licking a large mouthful of spunk from her face.

Maria then did the same to the other side of her face, using her incredible tongue to scoop vast amounts of sweat and semen from Christina, and swallow it down. Sarah kept battering her ass as Christina propped herself up on her arms, staring at me as her face was licked clean.

"Fuck yeah baby, when Sarah is done with me I want that hard cock back between my tits." Christina purred staring straight at me.

Sarah was slamming as hard as she could deep up Christina's ass, her big tits lurched forwards in her dress, fighting to escape as each hard thrust slapped crotch against ass cheeks.

"Fuck her, Sarah." Lucy snarled, watching as Christina squealed and shook.

"YESSS!! YESSS!! YEEESSSSS!!" She cried.

Maria moved down onto the floor, head down hips high, she flipped up her skirt. "Do me up the ass as well, honey." She gasped looking back at me.

I knelt down above her, hard cock against her ass, pushing it all the way in her dry backside she yelped and hissed. Sarah was absolutely destroying Christina's butt, making her roar and scream in orgasm.

"FUCK! FUUUUUCKKK!! FUUUUUCCKKKKK!!" She screamed, every word louder each passing second.

"Fucking pound my ass! Use me like a fucking whore and shoot your hot spunk inside me!" Maria teased, moving her hands around behind her back.

I gripped her hair in one hand and her arms in my other, pinning her down to the floor. My hips drove hard and deep into her as I started to build up to match Sarah's ferocious pounding.

"YES! YES!! FUCK YES!!" Maria screamed, as I reached down gripping her head and pinning it to the floor.

Sarah was pummeling Christina, Sarah's huge tits bouncing and jiggling as she buggered her hard. Christina was screaming and crying cumming hard.

"FUCKKK!! FUCK! FUCK FUCK! YESSSS!!" Christina howled, her body bucking and shaking.

Lucy moved to suck on Sarah's huge tits, while Maria gasped and urged me on, her asshole was spasming over my shaft as I slammed deep in and out. Her back was arched almost impossibly, ass high, face pushed into the ground. My cock drove repeatedly in and out of her clenching ring as she screamed coming over and over.

"YES! YEAAASS!! YEAAASS!! YEAAASSSS!!" Maria howled again and again.

Sarah had hold of Christina's ass cheeks, mauling them as she pumped in and out, Lucy suckling on her huge breasts as sweat beaded on her body. She gasped as Lucy chewed on her nipple, squeezing the other breast hard. Christina was quivering her body climaxing again, spunk glistening on her face.

"FUUUUUCCCKKKKK!! FUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!!" She wailed.

I held Maria's hips releasing her from my grip, pounding relentlessly down into her bowels. She stayed in place gasping as my cock destroyed her ass. Faster and faster until finally hot scalding spunk flooded into her. She squealed excitedly as I filled her ass with semen.

"Yeah baby!! Fuck yeah, cum! Cum in my ass!" Maria howled.

Cristina was gasping her orgasm subsiding, Sarah eased from her asshole, grinning. Lucy and Sarah moved around to stand by me. I stood up my legs trembling, balls empty, Maria's ass gaping and full to the brim.

Christina lay there gasping as she recovered from her multi pounding, slowly she stood up, adjusting her dress downwards, her face was still glistening with a spunk and sweat sheen. Hair matted and clinging to her forehead.

"Ohhh sweet Jesus, what a start! This is going to be such a good day!" She panted.

Walking over to the coffee table she tossed a couple of cushions onto it, peeling down her dress she revealed her humongous breasts, nipples hard, flushed and swollen with excitement. "I owe you a tit wank." She purred.

Laying back on the table she squeezed her tits together, forming an enormous tunnel of titty flesh for my cock. I straddled her body pushing my shaft between her tits, she groaned as my head slid up into the valley of her cleavage.

"Ohh yeah baby, fuck these bad boys nice and hard for me!" Christina purred her nasty words.

My cock throbbed as I pumped between her tits, hands clutching her breasts, as she leaned back forcing her chest up. Tweaking her nipples between my fingers I slammed my cock into the cleavage, burying it deep.

"Fucking pound those titties, babe. Pound 'em!" Lucy said standing watching, Maria now moving to straddle Christina's head.

"Suck that cum out, Chrissy." She gasped, sitting down on Christina's face.

Christina reached up and gripped her tight ass cheeks, spreading them. Delving her tongue up Maria's hole she sucked avidly devouring every drop of spunk. Maria gasped as her ass was eaten, Before leaning forwards to kiss me.

"Get right up in there, don't waste a drop." Lucy urged.

"Swallow it down, baby." Sarah added.

Christina wantonly drained Maria's ass full of cum, guzzling every salty ounce, until she had swallowed it all. Slapping Maria's ass she let her stand up. "Delicious!" she said, licking her lips. Now all three girls stood around her head as I fucked her tits, she lay back licking her red lips in anticipation. They all stroked their cocks pretending to wank, as I rammed my hard shaft into her cleavage.

"Imagine us now, ready to blow, you want that Chrissy?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah you ready for a babe bukkake?" Lucy said.

"Ohh fuck yeah, do it! Go ahead and get ready for me." Christina panted replying.

"OK" Maria said, leading the girls out.

I pumped her tits hard, the soft sweaty skin rubbing my hard cock, with each thrust. Christina place her hands on mine helping squeeze them roughly as I tit-fucked her.

"Do it baby, fuck my big whore tits!" She gasped

I kept thrusting away, harder and harder until I reached the point of no return, slamming deep my cock exploded. The tip just escaped the top of her cleavage and pulsed all over her face. Thick white ropes of spunk splattered Christina's face, drenching her in semen.

"Fuck! Yes! Baby, oh, fuck yes!" She gasped cum raining down on her.

I thrust up against the base of her tits, trying to blast every drop of spunk over Christina, strands of cum clang to her hair, criss-crossed her face, pooled in her eyes, up her nose.

"Ohh thank you, thank you sooooo much." she gasped, as my deluge finished, the remaining few shots filling her cleavage.

Releasing her tits I stood up, admiring my work. Christina was covered in my spunk, face lathered with it. She scooped it all up into her mouth, eagerly swallowing every drop she could. Blinking her eyes open she sat up.

"Oh, brilliant baby, that was amazing." She gasped.

"I am gonna go get changed, want to meet me and the girls in the bedroom?" She said.

TO BE CONTINUED

chlp
chlp
96 Followers