Christina Looks for a College Ch. 09

Story Info
Christina enjoys her shower with two mystery women.
3.4k words
4.4
44.1k
6

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 08/11/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2
2
41 Followers

While all of this has been going on between the three lovers, Kim has returned back to her dorm room to check on Christina. Kim opens her door and quietly enters the room. She goes to her bed and is surprised to see her friend, Dawn snoring away next to Chris; both of them obviously naked under the blankets. Kim just smiles to herself as she grabs her toothbrush and heads down the hallway to get ready for bed.

Christina Looks For a College Chapter 9

The sun began to shine and cast its light through the shades of the room and Christina slowly awakens from her slumber. As her eyes adjust to the light she turns and smiles to herself as she still sees Dawn next to her looking so sweet and innocent as she sleeps. Looking at her you would never know that just last night she was a naughty little girl as she and Chris made sweet love to each other. Chris then turns to see that Kim has returned during the night and is also sleeping like a baby on the floor in her sleeping bag; Chris is happy to know that she made it back safe.

Chris then looks over at the alarm clock and realizes that she only has a few hours until she has to meet her parents to make their way to the last college on this trip. So she quietly gets out of bed as not to wake Dawn and then carefully steps over Kim as not to disturb her either. Another smile comes to her face as she can still feel the stickiness on her body from her time with Dawn last night. She then reaches into her bags and gets out her things to shower with and a change of clothes to wear. She quietly steps out of the room and makes her way down to the bathroom wearing only her robe to cover her nudity.

The community bathroom has fours showers. Being all together in a row; set up as two pairs of showers next to each other. There is a curtain with a little space to change in and dry off and then another curtain where the shower actually is. Chris lays out her clothing on the hooks in the first room and then puts the things she needs to shower with in the shower. This includes her body wash, shampoo and conditioner, face wash and her razor and shaving cream; her legs have to look good since she is a cheerleader and all.

Chris then slowly steps out of her robe and hangs it on the hook. She reaches into the shower and turns on the water adjusting the temperature until it is just right. She then steps in and closes the curtain behind her. She moans as she feels the first splash of soothing warm water on her sticky, but very sexy body. The water begins to fall down into her gorgeous red hair and then down her back and over her curvaceous 40D breasts. Chris reaches out and rubs her slightly sore nipples as the water cascades over them. She realizes that they are standing at attention and this brings a little giggle to her lips. The water then runs down her stomach and over her red-haired mound and pussy. As she looks down at herself she realizes that most of the women that she has been with including Dawn and Kim have no hair on their pussies and she decides she wants to be hairless also.

So once Chris' body is sufficiently wet, she bends down and grabs her shaving cream. She puts some into her hand and then puts one foot on the footrest that is installed on the wall to help woman when they shave their legs. She gently covers her red-haired pussy with the shaving cream until she has it all covered. She then grabs her razor and slowly begins to shave her mound and pussy. She starts at the bottom and carefully pulls the razor up over her lips and her mound. After a few minutes and some touch up work she rinses herself off and looks down to see her pussy lips proudly smiling back at her in their nude state for the first time since she was a child. Seeing them for the first time like this makes her realize that she has a very sexy looking pussy with thick lips and she can see her clit already poking through its hiding place a little.

This brings a smile to her face as she feels the urgent need to reach down and feel her hairless self. As she brings her hands down to her center, she feels her whole body tremble slightly from the excitement. As her hand touches her bald lips for the first time, she feels a shock of excitement travel up her arm. She slowly begins to rub and explore the new softness she has created and she likes the feeling. It feels fresh, soft and smooth. It feels like she is holding a new born in her hand. She rubs her lips some more when she begins to feel a familiar wetness come from between her pussy lips and it is not from the shower.

She feels an evil grin come to her face as all of the sexual adventures she has had over the last two days come back into her memory like a car crash. As these thoughts run through her brain she finds herself rubbing her now smooth pussy lips a little harder and slowly her lips open up and her hand ends up on her exposed pussy. She now rubs her pussy even harder as her juices start to flow more quickly out of her love tunnel. After rubbing some more, she moves up to her now throbbing clit and begins to rub two fingers up and down its length. A soft moan escapes her sweet lips as her fingers hit their target. She begins to rub her very sensitive clit more aggressively as she finds herself leaning against the back wall of the shower; the water still cascading down the front of her body.

She now takes her other hand and begins to rub her D size breasts and pinch her rock-hard nipples. After a while she gets into a rhythm between the vigorous rubbing of her throbbing clit and the attack on her 40 D breasts and pink nipples. Her moans begin to increase as does the flow of her juices from her bald pussy; the shower water washing them off of her legs and down the drain. She then slowly inserts two fingers into her tight hole and slowly begins to slide them in and out of her very wet pussy as her thumb now rubs the length of her very sensitive clit. As her moans continue to increase in their intensity and her body begins to shake, she hears the door to the bathroom open and she immediately stops what she is doing for fear of being caught and embarrassed. Her hands just rest inside herself and on her breasts. She is breathing hard, trying to catch her breath.

She listens carefully over her heavy breathing and hears the giggles of two girls. She is hoping that they did not hear her moans of pleasure. Chris then hears the curtains in the shower next to her open and she figures that one of the girls is going to take a shower. So she watches the floor of the shower next to her still trying to catch her breath and worried about how much these girls heard. Then to her surprise she sees not one set of feet, but two sets of feet step into the shower next to her. This intrigues and excites her. She has now calmed down from her personal playtime, but is frustrated that she did not get to finish. She slowly removes her hands from her love tunnel and bald pussy lips as well as her breasts and decides that maybe she should start showering. So she rinses her body off enjoying the warm water as it cascades down her sexy body and long legs.

Just as she reaches for her body wash she hears a sound come from the other shower. She stops to listen and it is the sweet sound of a girl moaning from pleasure. She holds the body wash in her hand and listens as the moans increase.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, that feels soooooooooo damn good!" "Rub me more!"

Chris then puts the body wash down as she begins to think that the girls on this campus are some of the horniest women she has ever met. And the memory of masturbating in Kim's room while listening to Dawn doing the same on the other side of the wall comes back to her and she feels a sense of deja vu. She could bend down and try to see who it is in the next shower stall, but she still feels embarrassed about possibly being caught in her own sexual act and also finds it more intriguing to not know the identities of these mystery girls on the other side of the wall.

She continues to listen to the moans and words of pleasure coming to her ears and tries to figure out if she knows the voice. She listens carefully and thinks that it could be Dawn's voice again, but she is not sure and decides that it really does not matter as she once again finds her hand on her bountiful breast and beginning to massage it.

Chris begins to rub her D sized breast in a slow circular motion beginning at her very stiff nipple and working her way to the outside of her chest. She then adds her second hand to her other breast and begins rubbing that one in the same manner.

She then hears a voice cry out, "put your fingers in my now, I want to explode all over them!" "Do it now!" "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Yessssssssss!"

This brings another smile to Chris's face as her hands begin to increase their pressure on her breasts and she now begins to pinch and pull on her pink nipples. She continues this assault on her breasts until she feels her pussy calling for release and she moves one hand down to her thick pussy lips and pulls them open, releasing her throbbing clit from its hiding place. She slowly begins to rub her clit up and down and left and right. She can feel her sweet nectar begin to flow again as it runs down her long, sexy legs. Chris also feels the beginning of her orgasm as little electric shocks of pleasure begin to flow from her pink clit and down to her feet and then back up to the end of her finger tips.

Just as she is feeling this pleasure run throughout her body, she hears more from the next shower.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh.... Yessssssss!!" "Fuck me with your fingers, fuck me hard, put another one in!" "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Yessssssssssssssssssssssss!" "Lick my bald pussy!" "Lick it real good" "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Fucccccckkkkkkkk ......Yessssssssssssssssssss!"

These words bring sweet sexual joy to her ears and she increases her assault on her throbbing clit, rubbing it harder as she continues to pinch and pull on her rock-hard pink nipples on top of her bountiful breasts. The electric shocks of pleasure increase and now begin to surge through her body, bringing moans to her lips as her breathing increases.

She then hears the mystery woman scream out in pleasure, "I'm almost there, fuck me harder, harder, harder!" "Ohhhhhhhhhhh..... Yessssssssssssssss!!" "I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!" "Lick it up, lick it all up!" "Here it comessssssssssssss!" "Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!" "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Fuccckckkkkkkkcccckk.... Yesssssssssssssssss!" "I'm cummmmminnnnnggggggg!!"

As Chris heard these words of final release she finds her self plunging two fingers into her tight hole and begins to pound them in and out of her dripping wet tunnel. Faster and harder she went, touching every nerve inside of herself, plunging her fingers deeper and deeper till they could go no further. Her thumb began rubbing her very sensitive and abused love button just as hard. She was having difficulty keeping herself up against the wall as her legs began to give out from the pleasure she was bringing herself.

Just as she thought that her entertainment was over next door, she began to hear a new voice, "Ohhhhhhhhh.... Please make me cum too. Pleasssseeeeeee!"

This brought a new excitement to Chris as she added a third finger to her already abused pussy. She was pounding them in and out of her, over and over as she used her other hand to hold herself up.

Then more moans came to her ears as this second mystery woman screamed out, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... Yesssssssssssssssss.... Lick my pussy, lick my clit, put your tongue inside of me, do it now!" "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... that feels so fucking good, lick me more!"

This is all Chris needed and with a few final strokes of her throbbing button and hard plunges deep into her very wet, pulsating and tight hole, she felt her body tense up and sweet release was finally hers.

She screamed out, "Yesssssssssss, yessssssssss, fuck yessssssssssssssss!" over and over filling the shower room with her own screams of pleasure along with the mystery woman who continued to scream for her partner to lick her bald, wet pussy.

Chris could feel her nectar pour out of her like a flood over her fingers; the shower water washing them away into the drain. Her orgasm lasted for over a minute as wave upon wave of sweet pleasure rocked her young body. She found it difficult to keep herself up on the wall, but did for fear of embarrassment. She plunged her fingers inside of her bald pussy and slowly came down from her sexual high. She had never felt her body rocked that hard before from the use of her own hands. As she was catching her breath she decided that having shaved her pussy was a great thing she did because that is what must have increased her pleasure, rubbing a now hairless pussy.

Just as Chris was finally catching her breath she was listening to the continued moans and words of pleasure coming from the other shower; when suddenly a new sound came to her ears. It sounded like the hum of a vibrator. This brought a huge grin to her face as she realized the entertainment was just getting hotter.

The humming continued and then became louder as she heard these words, "Put that thing in my pussy right now!" "I want to feel it, do it now!" "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... yesssssss...... that is it let me just feel it there.... Ohhhhhhhhhhh..... yesssssssss!"

These words and sounds intrigued and excited Chris once again as she felt her body tense up again, the smell of sweet female sex now filling the shower. Chris reached down and began to lightly rub the outside of her thick pussy lips. This brings a low moan back to her poutty lips.

The mystery woman continues to moan in pleasure when she screams out, "fuck me with that thing, fuck my pussy hard!" "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.... Yessssssssssssssss!" "Pound me with it, pound my pussy, make me scream, pleasssseeeeeee!" "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... that's it..... yessssssssssssssss!"

Hearing this and knowing what is happening just on the other side of the wall, makes Chris take three of her long fingers and plunge them once again into her tight pussy. She begins to run them in and out the full length of her love tunnel, slowly and increasing her speed little by little. Each time she comes out she rubs her palm against her engorged clit and it sends more of those familiar waves of pleasure throughout her body. She continues this for a few minutes until she realizes that her fingers are just not enough, she needs something more; she wants to be filled like her mystery woman is. So she looks around the shower for a substitute toy. She smiles when she sees her shampoo bottle and decides that is her pleasure seeking device. She bends down and grabs the bottle. She uses her other hand to open her thick pussy lips and then places the bottle at her abused entrance as her one foot goes back onto the shaving foot rest giving her better access to her hole. She slowly inserts it and pushes it in, the girth of the bottle is more than she has ever felt inside of herself, but she moves on.

As the bottle goes deeper and deeper into her tight hole, it stretches her and begins to hit nerves that she has never felt before. It feels like her pussy is on fire inside of her and she begins to scream out in pleasure, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... this feels sooooooooo goooooooddddddd!" "Yessssssssssssssssssss!" "Fuck Yesssssssssssssssss!"

Chris continues to push the bottle deeper into her love tunnel until she is as deep as she can go. She then just leans against the back wall of the shower letting herself enjoy the pure girth of the shampoo bottle inside of herself. After a few minutes of this and listening to the moans of pleasure and the humming of the vibrator continue from the other shower, she decides it is time to use this substitute toy to its full capacity; she slowly begins to slide it out of herself and then back in. She does this over and over again, slowly increasing the rate at which it enters her. She can feel her pussy being stretched like never before and she enjoys this new found fullness. She also feels her pussy pulsating around the bottle like it is trying to suck liquid out of it and as she begins to pull it out, her pussy grabs tight on it trying to fight her from pulling it out. She repeats this over and over bringing ever increasing moans of pleasure to her soft lips.

Just as Chris as worked herself into a good rhythm with the bottle, she hears what she has been waiting for. "I'm going to cum, make me cum, make me cum realllllll hard!" "Do it, do it, do it!" "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh..... Yessssssssssss!" "Here it comes..... fuccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!" "Yessssssssssssssss, Yessssssssssssss!"

This was all Chris needed to hear as she finally let go of the wall and collapsed to the shower floor; the water cascading down her face and body. She took her hand and began rubbing her throbbing love trigger furiously and was now pounding her sweet pussy with the shampoo bottle bringing screams and moans of impending release to her lips. She pounded and rubbed harder and faster until she felt her whole body tense up and in one final push of the bottle inside of herself she felt her pussy explode in orgasm; her pussy grabbing a hold of the shampoo bottle as if it needed it to live. Wave upon wave upon wave of sweet release rocks her body over and over as her juices come flying out of her pussy like a water hose.

She screams out, "Yesssssssssssssssssssss, yesssssssssssssssssss, yesssssssssssssssssss, fuccccckkkkkkk yessssssssssssss!" "Oh my, this feels so fucccckkkkiinnnngggg gooooooooodddddd!"

After several orgasms and watching her pussy juices go down the drain with the water, she slowly started to come down from her extreme high. She removed the shampoo bottle from her now much abused pussy and set it aside. She closed her eyes and let the warm water of the shower continue to relax her from all of this excitement. A sweet smile came to her face as she basked in the glow of her sexual pleasuring.

Just as she was catching her breath she heard the movement of feet in the shower stall next to her. She now wondered who she had shared this experience with, but felt too warn out to move. But then she felt a cool breeze hit her body and as she looked up, she saw that her shower curtain was open and standing there; naked, was Kim and Dawn. Their red and blonde hair wet from their shower. She looked in Dawn's hand and saw a purple colored, rubber vibrator and she now knew that they were the entertainment that had been next to her. They smiled at her as she smiled back at them. Kim closed the shower curtain behind them as they joined Chris in her stall. They helped her back to her feet and Dawn immediately locked onto Chris' soft lips and began kissing her passionately. Chris kissed her back as their tongues found each other and began the lovers dance. Kim just stood, leaning against the wall and watched as she was lightly rubbing her throbbing clit and licking her lips at the sight before her.

To be continued....

2
2
41 Followers