Christina, Slave In Training Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

Christine fought back, shaking her head, refusing his order. His hand took a fistful of her hair and pulled her face up to his waiting cock. "You will suck me you little slut, or I'll pull your hair out by the roots."

Once more his open hand landed across her face in a vicious slap. Before Christine could respond, a second blow followed, even harder than the first. His willingness to hurt her changed things. There is no rebuttal argument to pain.

"Please don't! Don't hit me again. I'll do it! I'll suck you, I swear," Christine cried out in pain and fear.

Dimly she could hear her husband protesting, but he seemed so far off to her. She heard him scream. After that, he was silent. The second man, Luke, must have done something to quiet Stanley, something that hurt him badly.

A big cock was in her mouth now, stretching her lips around its giant plumb shaped glans. "Suck bitch! Suck me good or I will beat you 'til you will wish you had." Even as he spoke this mountain man stranger yanked on her hair pulling her face closer into his groin, and forcing her to swallow more of his hardening dick.

This was a scene Christine had been rehearsing for years in her masturbation fantasies. Had those truly been only fantasies, or were they urges locked in the subconscious of a latent female submissive, a tinder box waiting for a spark? Did it make any difference? She was now naked and on her knees choking on a cock that was much too big for her throat. Either way she was now in the clutches of a man who would simply take her and make her his property. Either way she was now a very real sex slave, a concubine, of a cruel and insistent master. Almost comically, however, even in this moment of recognition, a practical problem of physical limitation intervened.

"Oh my God," thought Christine. "How will I ever..., he's not even hard yet, and he's already more than I can take. How will I ever suck anywhere near all of him?"

Her concern, however was not one of resistance, but of desire. She wanted this cock in her mouth. She wanted to suck on it and swallow its product. She wanted it in her pussy washing her eggs with its sperm. She wanted to kiss it, cuddle it, worship it, all with a passion that expanded each time she ran her tongue over and behind the smooth ridge that ran around that big swollen head.

Her tormentor had no intention of making his demands easy for her. Again using his grip on her hair, he jerked her head back freeing his now almost erect penis. Totally in control of the woman at his feet, he commanded, "Lick me bitch! Lick my big rod, underneath..., and my balls too. Lick my groin, all of it. Clean my crotch with your tongue."

Christine didn't mind sucking her husband's cock and frequently did so. Beyond that, however, she had always found it distasteful to lick a man's body, particularly deep in his crotch around his genitals and ass. To this man raping her mouth, however, her fears and fetishes were of no matter or consequence, and he gave her no choice. Those iron fingers entwined in her hair, and his other hand tightening the noose around her neck would see to that. It is a slave female's duty to follow her master's orders as best she can, and that is what Christine struggled to do.

Frantically she ran her tongue down the underside of his prick, and then over and around the sack that held his balls. From his scrotum, she moved her lips deeper into his crotch and licked him along the creases where his legs joined his groin. He released her hair, and spread his legs as she moved under him to tongue bathe the shelf of flesh between his balls and ass hole.

He wanted more. With a yank of the noose around her neck he snatched her nose and mouth deep into the crack off his ass. She understood perfectly well what service he wanted of her there, and she complied. Her tongue became a piston, probing repeatedly at his private puckered hole, sodomizing him in miniature with that tiny oral cock.

"Rough sex!' All her life Christine had dreamed of having 'rough sex'. So many times she had stroked her pussy with her own finger to the picture in her mind of a virile male master using her for his pleasure. Always he took her arrogantly as if her body was his to do with as he pleased, and he would punish her if she did not service him properly. Now this masculine, rustic barbarian of a mountain man, like a bolt from out of the blue, was abusing her in just that way. It should not have come as a surprise to Christine that his brutality was setting her afire.

"That will do bitch! Now give me some head. Suck me off and swallow my cum like the whore you are. Suck me off you slut, or else."

With a savage tug on her noose, he yanked Christine's head out from under his crotch. Renewing his grip in her hair he pulled her mouth to his now fully erect hard-on. She opened to the pressure of the blood filled tube ramming against her lips, and with a second jerk of her hair, he forced his erection deep into her throat.

Christine gagged and fought to breathe, but at first he was too strong for her. Gradually, however, as he lost his concentration to the erotic sensations from his groin, his grips upon the noose rope and in her hair relaxed. The warm smooth seal of her mouth and throat around his member so overwhelmed reality that for those few moments his mental image of himself was that of a giant penis, rock hard and about to cum.

Free of his restraint, Christine was able to bob her head, allowing her lips to slide along the length of the erection filling her mouth, and even gently raking it with her teeth. Back and forth her head pistoned, and with every back stroke came a breath of air to fill her lungs. With every forward stroke came a groan from the cock's owner announcing its return to the tight throat of its fellatrix.

This was the female primeval, naked and on her knees, struggling, gasping for breath, worshipping at the altar of an erect phallus. This was the eternal female enslaved by her own passion, abused and mouth fucked at the will of the male who owned her. This was the primitive 'rough sex' that Christine has so long imagined..., and so feared that she had never dared suggest her desires to any of the lovers in her life, not even to her new husband.

This was also a blow job that would not last long. The rhythm and suction of Christine's mouth up and down that male shaft soon pumped cum up from the reservoir of his gonads. She could feel him throb against her tongue and she prepared herself for the flood she knew was not far away. This would not be a new experience for her. She had been swallowing cum since she was 16 but her life had never depended upon it before as it perhaps did now.

Partially blocked as it was with a rampant penis, her mouth filled with a salty flood more rapidly than her gullet could accommodate. Christine did her best, but a small trickle of male jism escaped at the corner of her mouth and ran down her chin. "I must look like a whore," she thought.

"AH-AH-AGH," was all her rapist could say at first as he emptied into her mouth. Then as his sensations lessened, he was once again able to make words. "Oh you bitch, you whore, you slut, God damn you! You're sucking me dry."

"My turn Boomer!" This was Luke speaking from across the room. Christine immediately seized upon the name of who had just raped her mouth, Boomer! "What a strange name," She said to herself even as she wondered, "What now? 'Boomer' has had his blow job. What will this other bastard want of me."

Until now, only Boomer had enjoyed the considerable charms of the naked Christine, not a division of the spoils that Luke was at all happy about. He was randy as hell from watching this woman forced to strip and service his partner's cock. He was damned impatient now to have her to serve his own prick as well. Christine was not surprised, but sex with two men at the same time was beyond her previous experience. She shuddered a little at the scandalous thought of having two men claim her as their sex toy at the same time.

"Yeah I guess so," came the Boomer's reply. "Luke, you get your clothes off and lay down on he bed, up high by the headboard. While you get ready this sweet little mouth can suck me hard again. Between us on her hands and knees, she can give you a blow job while I dog fuck her pussy like the bitch she is."

Boomer's cock went back into her mouth, and even as she watched Luke undress out of the corner of her eye, Christine diligently sucked this now familiar penis back into an erection. "On the bed bitch," Boomer instructed, "On your knees! Get your face between Luke's legs and give him some of that same good head you gave me."

Luke took his place sitting with his back supported by the headboard and his legs spread. Seven inches of cock almost already two thirds erect sprouted from his crotch aiming its center evil eye hole at Christine. She crawled on her knees between his legs, and supporting her upper body on her elbows, she wrapped her arms under and around Luke's thighs. A true mountain gentleman, he fed his dick into her mouth with his own hand.

Boomer was kneeling behind her as first one, then two, then three, fingers probed inside her pussy, spreading its lips, preparing her to take Boomer's big woman tamer. He did a thorough job. Minutes went by before the fingers left her, and Boomer's crotch pressed against her buttocks aligning himself with the cunt he had so carefully made ready. As wet and aroused as she was, Christine had no real fear of taking that big stick. She was, however, humiliated to be dog fucked in front of her husband while sucking a second man's cock. She cut here eyes to both sides looking for Stanley but couldn't find him. "Like a bitch," she thought. "A whore bitch with a penis in her mouth, and fucked like an animal from behind."

That was, however, what these two men demanded of her, and she had no choice but to deliver. Snug between strong male legs, Christine's head began to bob in a steady rhythm over Luke's rod. Almost immediately he threw his head back, closed his eyes, gritted his teeth, and began to make little moaning sounds. Luke was a man on edge, and at that moment at least, a man with little sexual stamina. Behind her Boomer had wedged the head of his big prick between the lips of her pussy and was ready to split her open. Christine could feel him setting himself and she guess at what was coming next.

"OhmyGod," she asked for mercy in a silent prayer, "that bastard in my pussy intends to ram himself inside me all the way to his balls with a single thrust. If he does that, what might I do to this cock in my mouth? At the least I will need to scream, and Luke will surely kill me if in my excitement I bite his cock."

Safety first dictated that she pull her mouth off that partially sucked dick until Boomer was solidly in her glory hole. To keep Luke happy outside her mouth Christine slowly jacked his foreskin over the head with one hand while licking a sensitive spot she found at the root right where his cock joined with the ball sack. Distasteful as it was for her to lick a man's crotch, it was better than having her mouth dangerously full of tender penis when the brute behind her tore her pussy open with his oversized prick.

"AH-AH-AGH! Ohhh G-God h-he-lp me!" This time it was Christine's turn to scream when, as she was sure he would, Boomer bucked his hips forward with a powerful thrust. As she feared, her first sensation was of a cunt on fire. The full length of Boomer's cock rammed its way down her love chute, prying her open without pity, until its head was checked by the mouth of her womb. Behind the fire, however, came the warm pleasure of a cunt filled to the brim with male meat.

"Like a bitch," she thought. "He's taking me like a bitch," and with the thought came her first orgasm, the one that had been building in her belly since this cruel rapist had first stripped her of her panties and hooked his finger inside her cunt. Christine struggled with her humiliation, her thoughts in a termoil at having an orgasm while being raped at both ends. "Dog fucked, and mouth raped, used as if I was a slave, yet despite it all I'm cumming like an oversexed whore. I AM a bitch and a slut besides."

"AH-AH-AGH!," she cried out once more, but this time not in shock or pain, but in celebration of her climax. Then as her mind cleared she realized that these men must not know of her passion. Instinctively she understood that a woman is doomed once a man learns that she responds to abuse. In self defense she quickly refilled her mouth with Luke's dick, and resumed the bobbing of her head in rhythm with the cock that was pounding her from the rear.

Orgasms were flowing over her with regularity now, once, twice, three, and four times. Under the stress of such arousal, even the mouthful of male meat was not sufficient to completely silence her whimpers. Her passion was simply too great to keep hidden. "Look at her Luke," Boomer called to his criminal partner, "look at the little slut get off. She likes it rough, loves it."

Luke gave her his load to swallow even as her string of orgasms reached their peak, but following instructions, she continued to suck on his softening prick. Behind her Boomer, partially sated by his earlier blow job, held on for a time thereafter. Indeed, Christine had Luke already hard once more by the time she felt the cock inside her give up its load to the smooth tight walls of her vagina. Deep in her box she could feel his spurts, warm against the mouth of her womb.

"OOOOOhhhhhhh Yeah baby! God that feels so good. What a piece of ass you are sister." With his wad gone, Boomer pulled away from his captive leaving her cunt gaping and open, dripping his surplus seed down her thighs.

Christine had to agree. "God that did feel so good."

Boomer may have been satisfied..., Christine may have been satisfied..., but Luke was definitely still horny. Already hard once more after loosing his first load down this female slave's throat, he was ready now for something a good deal more erotic and nasty than a mere blow job. "Stay on your knees and turn around here bitch. Ever been fucked in the ass before?" he asked.

Christine was uncertain how to answer. She had been ass fucked both by her husband and one lover before him. She had always thought her ass was sexy and her best feminine asset. It was certainly sensitive, and she loved to have a man make love to it, touching her there, using his fingers to play with her butt hole. If she was properly prepared, she sometimes she liked to be taken with a cock there, but other times the pain made being butt fucked decidedly unpleasant. She was afraid of what the hurt might be like if either of these two men fucked her ass. They both had very large cocks.

"Y-Yes," finally came Christine's stammering admission. "But please, you're so big, you'll hurt me. Anyway I don't want to be fucked there right now. Please don't fuck me there. Please."

"I don't care what you want, or don't want, bitch, Turn your spoiled ass around here to me. On your knees, slut..., but with your head and shoulders down flat on the bed," Luke commanded poor Christine. "I'm gonna tan that sexy bottom until you beg me to fuck your ass."

Christine knew it was hopeless to argue. Somehow she had to get through this. Live out the night she told herself. Hopefully tomorrow would take care of itself. On her knees she reversed direction on the bed, then dropped her upper body down so that her ass was up in the air and vulnerable. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Luke's hand came down on her buttocks. He was a strong man, and the blows he was landing were not stinging rebukes, these were bolts of fire that quickly turned Christine's ass flesh red and raw.

"Beg me bitch! Beg me to fuck your ass." Christine gritted her teeth and tried to hold on. She gave him no answer.

WHACK! WHACK! There was still no answer, only sobbing and moans.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! The cruel spanking continued. Once before, Christine had been beaten like this. When she was in high school, she had an affair with a 40 year old neighbor, the father of her best friend. The man had been stern with her, demanding of his pleasure. If she disobeyed him he would taker her over his knee, pull her skirt up, take her panties down, and spank her like this. He was as close as Christine had ever come to having a truly dominant lover, and she never forgot the orgasms he gave her. It was a fond memory revisited that Luke's hand flailing on her ass brought back as plainly as if it had all been only yesterday.

WHACK! WHACK! The fire across her backside snatched Christine out of the past and back to the present. Luke cursed her and demanded, "I said for you to beg me to fuck your ass. Do it or you won't be able to sit down for a month."

The hurt in her behind was building, becoming more than she could stand. Finally her resistance broke. "No more! Please stop," Christine begged, crying now, her bottom burning from the brutal punishment. "I'll do it, only no more."

"I didn't ask you if you would do it. Of course you will do it." Beg for it. Beg me to stick my cock up your shit hole." WHACK! WHACK! The beating continued, harder than ever.

Her hurt was too much. Christine gave it all up, "Please sir, Please fuck my ass. Stick your cock up my butt..., but please be gentle with me."

"Well, be some help then. Put your hands back here bitch, and spread the cheeks of your ass for me."

First came his fingers wiping through her pussy, collecting her wet, then probing her rectum, lubricating and stretching her sphincter muscle. He was not gentle, but he was efficient, and his fingers in her hole stirred the slut in her so near the surface after the spanking. Next came the pressure of his penis pressing hard at that most private of her holes. A hard thrust and tissues at the puckered entrance gave way. Another shove and he was wedged there, inches deep, ready to slide through the breach into her bowel.

"OOOOOhhhhhhh dear God," Christine cried out while teetering between pain and erotic arousal. He was taking her ass the way she had always wanted it taken. Her ass was his and he was using it a sleeve in which to jack his penis. Her fear of pain faded as her arousal overwhelmed it. "Yes! YES!" the naked girl pleaded, no longer reluctant, "FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS. DEAR GOD PLEASE FUCK MY ASS."

Luke sized each wrist above the hands that had been spreading her ass cheeks, and he pulled her arms to back him as if they were a pair of reins, dragging her ass onto the end of his prick. Impaled to his balls on that hard rod, and locked there by the pull on her arms, there was no way to ease the depth of that painful penetration. For that frozen moment in time, Christine belonged to Luke as she had never belonged to a man before.

"Don't move Bitch," he told her, "I'm going to fuck your ass without letting you move." The pressure on her arms relaxed just a bit, and as he hunched his hips behind her, she could feel the male pleasure wand inside her rectum begin to slide an inch or two in and out of her ass. As her tissues stretched that piston began to move farther with each thrust.

Christine gave it her best try not to move, an effort made easier as the man raping her ass continued to pull her arms tightly to him. The fire that burned in her belly could not be ignored, however. Despite the pain and stress from her abuse, she was in heat like she had never been before. To remain motionless while this man fucked her ass with such authority was impossible. She whimpered and sobbed, shaking her head from side to side, flinging her hair in a swirl around head. Every few seconds, Luke would yank on her arms, renewing the pressure that held her fully impaled. In response she would curse him and buck her ass as if she was a mare trying to loose her rider.

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers