Christina, Slave In Training Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,254 Followers

"What if she doesn't get me off," Vanessa asked Stan?

"I'm afraid she would have to be punished, whipped maybe," Stanley answered. "Would you like to do the honors on that Vanessa? I could hang her up on one of those hooks in the wall over there."

"I certainly would," she answered with a cruel giggle. "It would almost be worth missing my chance to cum in her mouth if I could do that."

Christine was terrified. Never the less, she was already on her knees with her head between Vanessa's thighs, even as this sadistic bitch and Stanley were discussing how to abuse and humiliate her.

"Get on with it you bitch. Eat me." Vanessa was merciless. "I have always known you were a lez whore. Chew through my panties and eat my cunt." Not satisfied to curse poor Christine, she turned to Stanley and screamed at him, "Tell her! Damn you! Make your wife go down on me!"

In terror and desperation, Christine opened her jaws as wide as she could in that cramped space, and bit down on the panel of nylon that covered Vanessa's vagina. Of course, she wasn't able to actually chew through the crotch, but she was able to tear and pull at it until she moved it aside allowing her lips and tongue to service the pussy that had been hiding behind it. Vanessa had told the truth. Stephen he must have been playing with her earlier because she was anything but fresh and clean.

While Christine was at her humbling task, Stanley put Julia to work stripping Stephen of his shoes and socks, then this T-shirt in slacks, and finally his underwear. "Suck him Julia," Stanley instructed. "Make him hard, but be sure you don't get him off. I want his whole load saved for my wife. She is always wanted that fine looking dick of his to fill her twat. Tonight she's going to have it, and I'm afraid she would be disappointed if he came up dry. You wouldn't want to do that would you Stephen?"

"You can bet I wouldn't," Stephen agreed as he gripped Julia by the hair and yanked her to her knees where his cock pressed against her cheek. "But then I wouldn't want to miss the sweet mouth of this pretty slut either. Get to it whore! Suck me! Make me hard. Christine's cunt is waiting for me."

Across the room Vanessa was just beginning to respond to Christine's tongue. "Go! Go! More! More! Lick me bitch! Make me cum, or I'll have you hung on the wall where I can take the skin right off your ass."

"Oh God damn, but that does feel good," Stephen groaned as his dick slid smoothly through Julia's lips, "but I can't take it anymore."

Pulling himself away from Julia, he started across the room to where Christine was on her hands and knees with her head buried between Vanessa's thighs. Stephen knelt behind her, and prying the cheeks of her ass apart, slid his rod into her pussy. Christine whimpered and tried to speak, but her sounds were muffled by Vanessa's crotch.

Stephen dog fucked Christine with long steady strokes as she rocked her body back and forth between his cock and Vanessa's cunt. Both Christine and Vanessa were soon ready to finish, and Stephen wasn't far behind them, but he wanted something more, something different for their mutual climax. Stephen drove his cock home to the hilt one last time, filling her pussy all the way to her womb. There he waited for Christine's cunt to spasm around his cock before he pulled it out reinserted it into her puckered anus.

"AHHH, Oh God," Christine moaned, as Stephen pumped his cock in and out of her most tender and private hole. The sensation was too much for her. Involuntarily she jerked her face away from Vanessa's pussy, and begged Stephen for more cock, "Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass. You Son of a Bitch, fuck my ass. More. Fuck me!"

Christine hated what was happening to her…but she loved it too. "My God, what am I doing," she wondered in a moment of rationality. "To be fucked in the ass is one thing, but to be on my hands and knees and stretched open while forced to eat the pussy of a woman I hate, that is something else entirely. Yet here I am begging for more. How low can a woman go in her submission to abuse?"

Stressed as she was by pain and passion, however, Christine returned her tongue to Vanessa's pussy just in time to catch the first spasm of orgasm there. Stephen was also beginning his climax. By now he was buried all the way inside her bowel, and Christine could feel his penis pulse and jerk as it spurted inside her. Her own orgasm followed quickly.

"Well done folks," Stanley applauded. "No, better than that. Superb! Now Christine, thank Stephen for sharing his cock with you."

Christine was still on her knees, her head down, her eyes frozen to the floor. Her face was wet with Vanessa's female discharge, and her arms were still handcuffed behind her back. She was ashamed of the way she must look, and of what she had just done. She was even more ashamed, however, of the erotic passion with which she had reacted.

"Damn Stanley anyway," she thought, "They have made a whore of me, and now he wants me to thank them for it?"

"Thank you Stephen," she said, that was wonderful. "Thank you for your cock. Thank you for fucking my ass. Thank you for making me cum so delightfully."

"Now for Vanessa!" her husband instructed her. 'Thank Vanessa for letting you eat her pussy."

"Oh No!" She protested. "I can't bear to do that. Please! Please Stanley! If you love me, don't make me do that."

"Do it Christine," Stanley insisted. "It couldn't have been so bad. It even looked to me as if you enjoyed having that pretty little snatch in your mouth. You got off just like she did, and look at that tasty pussy juice smeared all over your face. Now thank her, you bitch, or it's the whip for you, and I'll let Vanessa be the one who uses it. You would like that better maybe?"

"Thank you Vanessa," Christine said simply trying to let the matter pass.

"No! No! That will not do." Stanley was clearly angry now. "Christine! You have one last chance to thank Vanessa properly before I hang you on the wall, and give Vanessa the whip. Tell her how much you enjoyed eating her pussy, and promise her you will do it again if she would like."

Christine was crushed, but there was nothing she could do but obey her husband and master. "Thank you so much Vanessa for letting me eat your cunt. You tasted so good, and I did so enjoy licking your slit. Please let me do it again for you sometime."

"Much better Christine," her husband told her. "As a matter of fact so good, I'm going to reward you by sending you off to entertain Stephen and Vanessa while they enjoy themselves in our spare bedroom. Go on now kids! Have fun!"

Stanley then turned to Julia who was waiting on the floor at his feet like a pet dog. "And you, my pretty little slave whore, you did such a good job on Stephen's stick, that I want some of that same attention to mine. Between my legs, bitch! Take out my cock and suck me off. This time you can have a full load to swallow. Won't that be nice?"

Stanley unlocked the handcuffs that held Christine's arms behind her back, patted her on the backside, and warned her to be nice to Stephen and Vanessa. Christine suspected that sharing a bed with Vanessa was going to be a dubious reward. She was right. For one thing Vanessa had no intention of sharing her boyfriend any further. She made very sure that hers was the only pussy Stephen's penis would service. For another, Vanessa assigned to Christine the humbling task of inserting the cock they both wanted into her own crack.

Each time Stephen ejaculated, Vanessa forced Christine to take his cock, all sticky with cum and Vanessa's wet, into her mouth and suck it clean. When Vanessa was again ready to be fucked, it was always Christine who had to suck Stephen back to a hard-on. She would lay there on her back with Stephen straddling her face, her lips stretched around his hardening prick, with her finger in her pussy masturbating for Vanessa's entertainment.

Stephen and Vanessa showered before they left about 2:30 in the morning. Christine's job was to wash them both with special attention to their genitalia. Carefully she soaped Stephen' cock and balls, and then made certain they were well rinsed with her mouth and tongue. It was the same with Vanessa's cunt, except before Christine was even allowed to begin to wash, her tormentor stood with her legs apart demanding that the kneeling Christine once more suck her to orgasm. Then as Christine dried her off, Vanessa insisted that her slave suck on both her nipples, then kiss her pussy good night. Christine hated it all, but remembering her husband's warning of what would happen to her if she 'wasn't nice,' she had no choice but to perform as Vanessa demanded.

After her 'guests' were gone, Christine returned to her own bedroom where Stanley and Julia were sleeping in each other's arms. Julia's fingers were still wrapped around Stanley's penis. His dried cum was splattered across her face and breasts. It was clear that the two had enjoyed themselves immensely. Christine was afraid that if she awoke her husband, he would be angry. She did not, therefore, climb into her bed with him, but lay down on the floor beside it to sleep the rest of the night away.

-----------------------------------------------

To all those faithful readers who have been asking for another chapter to this story, (and who have been so patient about waiting), I apologize for being delinquent. I have my excuses, (other than just being lazy-yeah, guilty of that too), but I hate to hear a grown man whine. To those of you who have also been asking for additional chapters of 'Gangster Captive, and Kathy and Me, I can only say that a large number of votes on Christine 4, and some nice feedback, would greatly motivate me to be more productive than I have been lately. JIGS. Christine 04.doc 3/9/02

Jigs
Jigs
1,254 Followers
12