Christina vs Tentacle Monster Ch. 03

Story Info
The conclusion...Do they kill it or fall victim to it?
1.4k words
4.27
34k
33
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 12/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina and Connie decided to drive around the area. They looked for any signs of the alien. They drove slowly by Olivia's and saw the front door wide open. They pulled into the driveway and parked. The two women got out and walked up to the porch. Connie pulled out her pistol and held it out in front of her as they crept inside the house.

They began to look around and found her lying on her back. They ran to the blonde and checked her vitals, she was alive. Connie stood up and looked at the puddle of pink slime that was around the midsection of Olivia and still oozing from her body.

"It had her, look, it looks like tracks." Connie said following the slime marks.

They followed the tracks into the kitchen. They were stunned to find two more tentacle aliens standing there. Connie raised her gun as one smiled at her. Christina was only equipped with a knife, she knew she was in trouble.

"Shit" Connie said as one moved and she fired into its face.

She moved but the tentacle smacked her in the face anyway. The alien fell down dead and then the other attacked. Christina fought off the tentacles it was tossing at her. She jumped up as one grabbed her ankle and pulled. She was slammed to the floor and knocked out. Connie stood up and aimed as the tentacle tore her top off. She looked down as her pink bra was revealed.

She opened fire and dodged other tentacles that went to grab her. After unloading her clip, the alien dropped to the floor lifeless. Connie stood looking at it as Christina stood up. Tentacles still twitched as their body was dead. Christina handed Connie her torn shirt and they walked back to Olivia. Connie called in a containment unit and they waited for them to arrive. Christina sat on the porch shaking her head; she was in over her head with aliens.

Connie walked upstairs and looked around to ensure no more was around. She walked into the bathroom and looked in the tub. There was a small, pink blob just lying there. She knelt down for it and it jumped to her face. She struggled as it shoved into her mouth. Then it sprouted tentacles and wrapped around her head making sure she was kept quiet. She tripped and fell to her back as the blob grew more tentacles and they pinned her arms to the floor. One held her throat down and others emerged from the growing body of slime. Connie had just met her match.

They removed her bra and enwrapped her tits. They squeezed her firm tits like they were milking them. Small tendrils enwrapped her hard nipples and pulled hard; causing her body to got turned on. She looked as the slimy tentacles worked her breasts until they hurt, but it felt good to her. She felt a large tentacle sliding down her stomach towards her pants. She tried to fight but they had over powered her skinny body.

Downstairs Christina stood waiting for Connie to come down. The trucks pulled up and she looked around the room for her friend. She headed up stairs and searched the rooms. She knocked on the closed bathroom door and awaited a response.

After a minute of no response, she tried to open the door. It was locked and she listened closer and heard noises like thumping on the floor. Christina stepped back and kicked the door in. The door flew open and she stopped as she saw her friend being over ran by the mutated tentacle monster. Connie looked up at her as she fainted. Christina yelled for help and the team came rushing up the stairs to her.

They quickly gathered their equipment and were able to free Connie's naked, used, and still getting off body. They rushed her to an awaiting black ambulance and took her away. Christina stood looking at the slime as they worked to clean it up.

Christina left and headed down the dirt road. She knew the thing had to be around there since it used Olivia as a breeding factory. She followed the road for a while; she slowed the car to a crawl. She looked at a car sitting in a ditch, it was a recent crash. She stopped and put her car in park; she grabbed her knife and stepped out.

"This is Christina, there is a car in the ditch up the road, you may want to come and make sure it is not the alien." She said on the radio to the team.

"Rodger that, we will be sending a truck in a few minutes." The man said in response.

Christina was not one to wait for others, so she decided to check out the car alone. She crept towards it as the gravel made her footsteps heard. She held her knife as one would if trained by a military. She was almost there when she heard a noise behind her. She spun around and saw it.

Christina went to run as it shot a tentacle out and wrapped around her little waist. She struggled as more tentacles wrapped the hand she was holding the knife with. She fought as they got the tan body where they wanted it. It laughed as tentacles shredded her top and tore her bra off revealing her nice firm breasts and hard nipples. She knew it was going to do her again.

Tentacles quickly enwrapped her tits and small tendril attacked her hard nipples. They pulled and squeezed as she fought the sensations they were sending though her body. She felt tentacles tug at her tight jeans and felt the material give way. The rip sound startled her and she fought harder as they kept squeezing her tits. Christina's thong was removed and she stood naked, fighting the alien alone. She knew the team would be there soon, but would the alien have her first?

The alien lifted her shapely body into the air and pulled her legs apart. She struggled and felt one wraparound her neck and squeeze tightly. Christina was in peril and there was no hero to save her. The alien smiled and rammed a large tentacle right up her tight pussy. She went to scream, but was stopped by the tightening of the tentacle around her neck. She felt another tentacle slip up her back door and anal fuck her. Both holes were getting abused and used as she was held in the air.

Her cum seeped around the tentacle that was deep inside her body. She felt the pain give way to pleasure as he had his way with her naked body. She was his now and he was going to show her how he could fuck a woman to death!

Christina was getting off as the tentacle in her ass shoved even deeper. Her eyes widened as tears ran out and down her cheeks. The pain was unbearable as it forced a foot of itself up her ass. She had never had anyone that deep inside any holes. Then the tentacle that was fucking her pussy pulled out and lifted up towards her face. He grinned as he made the size of it grow almost twice its size. She looked in terror as its veins popped out and the head pulsed with excitement of fucking her again. It lowered and found her wet lips. She tensed up as it tore into her body and began to ravage it.

A mix of cum and blood dripped from her torn hole. She had tears streaming down her face now as the pain was overwhelming. She couldn't fight anymore and just hung limp as it fucked her deeper and deeper. Then she heard the truck skid to a halt. The team had arrived!

"Shit! Kill the bastard!" One yelled grabbing his gun and he opened fire on the alien.

They all opened fire and shot the tentacles holding Christina. She fell to the ground as the alien screamed. One man smiled and tossed a small bomb at it. The alien picked it up and went to throw it back, but it exploded. The alien was blown to pieces and it covered the naked Christina and some of the team. They had killed it, but it had claimed one last victim.