Christina: Yes Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Mistress."

"As punishment, I believe a figging is in order."

"Please Mistress, no. My poor butt is so sore."

"I don't recall saying anything about figging your ass." Becky said.

She removed the largest finger of prepared ginger imaginable from a plastic sandwich bag, then tossed the bag aside.

"No, I don't recall saying anything about your ass." she continued, "In fact, I don't recall saying anything about which part of your body was going to be the lucky recipient of the sweet torture."

Having ruled out my 'ass', the only (logical) place left was my . . . pussy.

"Please Mistress. Not there."

"Not where you insolent slut?!"

I refrained from answering.

"Well?!"

The sharpness of Becky's tone told me I'd better.

"My pussy." I almost whispered.

"Why not?!"

"The burning . . . I . . . I . . . I don't think I could handle it."

"Not only can you, but you will!"

With my hands tied behind my back, my butt in the air, and my pussy spreading for all to see, I didn't really have much room to argue. "Yes Mistress."

The finger Becky had prepared was the size and shape of a small dildo, with a flat spot on one side, designed (I presumed) to nestle against my clit.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes Mistress."

Becky slid the slippery finger inside me, far enough for my inner lips to close around it. "I'll be back in a moment. As soon as I wash my hands."

The coolness that I felt when the finger was inserted, slowly morphed into a warming sensation that rapidly built to a fiery pitch. My clit reacted lustfully as the ginger's juices worked their magic: amplifying my need for orgasm. My entire pussy soon felt as if some sprite had built a tiny campfire inside me. I began to writhe in pleasure/ frustration.

"My, my. That's quite a river flowing from your pussy." Becky laughed.

I continued to wriggle and squirm, trying desperately to find some relief. "Yes Mistress."

"A shame the effect only lasts twenty minutes or so. Seeing you so frustrated in your quest for orgasm is rather amusing."

"Please Mistress. Please let me cum!" I inadvertently blurted out.

"Consider yourself lucky, Christina. Were it not for the fact that I am enjoying your show as much as I am, you would be paying dearly for that outburst!"

"Mmgh." I moaned through clenched lips.

Becky's fingertips skated over my drenched pussy lips. The touch was almost imperceptible, yet firm enough to cause the finger of ginger to shift, bringing even more warmth and frustration.

"The effects of the ginger should be fading in a few minutes; " Becky said, "which means it's time for the rest of your punishment."

Her words fell meaningless in my ears. My need for orgasm was so great that all I could focus on was 'getting off'.

"Have you ever had your pussy spanked?"

"Mmmph."

"Christina! I asked you a question?!"

"I'm sorry Mistress. I . . . I couldn't hear you. I . . . I . . ."

"I said: 'have you ever had your pussy spanked?'."

Each word was filled with an ominous foreboding.

"No Mistress. I haven't."

"Well, you're about to. And I strongly advise that you keep your legs as wide apart as you possibly can throughout, because every time I have to stop and remind you, an extra ten strokes will be added. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Mistress."

Becky reached under the bed, and took out an ancient, long-handled wooden spoon. Lightly, she rubbed the bowl over my pussy lips. "Would you like me to remove the ginger before I begin?"

"Yes Mistress. If it would please you."

Becky laughed, then pulled the spent finger from me. Again she rubbed the bowl over my soaked lips.

A loud "Smack", followed by a sensation I cannot describe.

"Smack."

"Smack."

"Smack!"

"Smack!"

By the third, my pussy was on fire. By the fourth, my juices were flowing so freely that I could feel the spray landing like hot embers on my thighs. By the fifth, tears were welling in my eyes.

"Smack!!"

"Smack!!"

Numbers six and seven had me fighting back the urge to sob out loud.

"Smack!!!"

"Smack!!!"

"Smack!!!!!!"

Eight and nine let the sobs out. Number ten, had me howling in pain.

Without warning, Becky thrust a dildo deep into my pussy. "Please no!" I cried.

Just as suddenly, the dildo was removed.

"Open your mouth!"

My mind swimming in pain, ecstasy and confusion, I did as commanded. Forcefully, she shoved the full ten inches into my mouth, and down my throat. To my dismay (and Becky's delight) my gag reflex kicked in. "What's the matter, Christina? I thought you told me once that you had no trouble taking Aaron's full length?"

Becky withdrew the dildo long enough for me to take a quick breath, then thrust it back in. As before, I began to gag.

Again.

And again.

Her thrusts were so rapid fire that I could not gain my composure.

Again.

Again.

My heart was pounding. I was starved for air. Becky pulled the dildo from my mouth, then helped me to my knees, and back on my haunches. I sat there coughing and coughing, with saliva running down my chin and dripping onto my breasts.

When I was finally back in control, so to speak, Becky offered me the dildo again. I tilted my head back, opened my mouth and extended my tongue. She slid the head in, and waited patiently as I accepted its full length.

"Well done!"

I smiled (as best you can with a dildo in your mouth) and waited a moment, then two, then three before Becky removed it.

She repeated the procedure.

Again.

And again.

"You are a good little cock-sucker." she said with a laugh, "Almost as good as me."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Becky glanced at her watch, then again in disbelief. "It's five after five." she announced, "Sam and Aaron should be here in less than an hour.

"On your feet. You have one more trial to undergo. Follow me."

With my hands still tied, my legs shaking atop my high heels, I followed Becky down the hall and into the kitchen.

"When I took your aerobics class last week," Becky said, "you had my calves burning so bad from all those squats that I could barely walk. Let's hope that yours, calves I mean, are a lot stronger than mine."

I watched as Becky licked the suction cup base of the monster dildo and affixed it to one of the chairs. "Straddle it! Let the head rest against your pussy lips!"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. Now squat down until your butt cheeks are resting on the seat, then ease yourself off, making sure to leave the head inside you! Slowly! A count of five should suffice."

The head of the dildo parted my tender pussy lips. Painfully.

"That's good Christina. Now lower yourself down slowly. Count for me."

"One . . .

"Two . . .

"Three . . .

"Four . . .

"Five."

The full (and I do mean full) length was inside me.

"Back to your feet. Just as slowly."

I repeated the count.

"Again. Only faster."

"One . . . Two . . . Three . . . Four . . . Five."

"Back to your feet.

"Again. Faster."

"One. Two. Three. Four. Five."

"Again. Faster."

Sweat was dripping from my nose. Orgasm was near.

"One, two, three, four, five."

"Again. Faster!"

"One two three four five.

"I'm going to cum!"

"Not without permission you're not!"

"Yes Mistress." I said, sounding like a little girl who'd just been told she couldn't have a cookie.

"Pump that dildo! As fast as you can!"

I shifted my stance and raised and lowered myself as quickly as I could.

My calves were on fire. My endurance waning.

"Take it all! And then you may cum!"

With all ten inches buried in my tortured pussy, I arched my back and gave in to the pleasure that been building inside me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I stepped out of the shower and started to dress. Without thinking, I snugged my panties in place with one quick tug.

"Owwww."

I gently slid them back down, picked up a hand mirror and inspected my oh so sore pussy. To my relief, no bruising, just a lot of beat red, puffy flesh.

A gentle knocking at the door. "Hey Chris. Can I come in?"

It was Aaron.

"Sure."

My lover entered, and closed the door behind him. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"Oh; nothing."

Aaron knelt in front of me and inspected my pussy. Gently, he kissed my pouting lips. It felt good. He inserted his tongue and licked. Not so good. "Please Aaron. Not right now?"

He rose to his feet and took me in his arms. "So. How was it?" he asked.

"I'm not sure." I answered honestly, "I learned a lot about myself. About Becky too.

"All I know for sure, is that the next time I become a sex slave, in the flesh, it will be your commands that I'm following."

12