Christina's Big Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doc led her carefully up the walkway and then helped her up the small steps to the door. She heard him knock and the door opened. Panic briefly shot through her. Here she was, totally nude, an anal plug in her ass, her pussy nectar flowing like a river down her thighs, and there was someone opening the door before her. Someone she could not see, but felt his or her presence, nonetheless; and knew her body was being taken in by this person's stare. Doc again reassured her with his calming voice.

"It's OK my sweet. I'm here with you and I'll remain with you the rest of the evening. You are to just enjoy your surprise. And make me proud of my cum slut."

Christina felt Doc's hand urging her forward. As she walked, he held her arm to assist her and guide her. She could hear soft music that became louder as they moved further into the room. There was a sweet fragrance throughout and she thought there must be scented candles burning around the area as well. Finally she felt the edge of a bed against her shin. She almost jumped as she heard Doc's voice.

"OK my pet. Turn around and face back toward me. That's it. Now slowly sit back and relax. I'll help you, don't be afraid. Remember, I'm here with you and will remain with you."

As Christina slowly sat, she felt a pair of hands on her shoulder blades helping her down. These were not Doc's hands. Even though she was blindfolded, her head shot upward as if trying to search out lover's eyes for reassurance. His voice whispered into her ear.

"Shhhh my pet. It's OK. It's just part of your surprise. You remember Carrie don't you? She's here to help you and to help bring you pleasure. Just relax and allow your surprise to unfold. And by all means, you are not only allowed, but you are expected to cum as often as possible for me. Remember, I'll be here with you video taping EVERYTHING this evening."

Christina no sooner was sitting on the bed than Carrie's hands were gently caressing her in a continuous motion - back, shoulders, neck, sides, reaching around to caress her breasts. When they reached her swollen nipples, it was as if little bolts of lightning shot through her body. Christina let out a resounding sigh as Carrie's fingers worked her nipples. She felt Carrie move around in front of her. As Carrie's hands gently pushed Christina further back onto the bed, she felt Carrie's lips zero in on her nipples. At first they merely kissed her nipples - one after the other, back and forth; while her hands continued to caress Christina's body.

As Carrie's hand found Christina's pussy and clit, she began to suck hard on Christina's nipples. Christina moaned as she felt those familiar tingles building within her again even though Doc had caused her to cum not more than a few minutes ago outside by the vehicle. Those tingles began to grow in intensity as Carrie began to slide her tongue from Christina's nipples down along her abdomen and finally between her thighs. As soon as Carrie's tongue reached Christina's pussy, she was like a wild woman. Her tongue slid from just above the anal plug, all along Christina's parted pussy lips and up to her clit. Back and forth her tongue was savoring as much as she could. Carrie was like a wanton whore, as she could not get enough of Christina's pussy or her sweet pussy nectar.

Again Doc reassured her and encouraged her.

"That's it my pet. Let her make you cum. I want to see that cum slut deep within you allowed to come out and play. That's it, you want to cum, I know you do. Be my cum slut and show me. Make me proud of my cum slut - cum for us - flood Carrie's mouth with your cum. This will be just the beginning for you tonight."

Christina began to moan as her cum was finally upon her. She could feel her pussy nectar flooding Carrie's awaiting mouth. Carrie's tongue and lips suckled down hard on Christina's clit. In doing so, that just pushed Christina even further over the edge. If that wasn't enough, Doc gave Carrie her queue. As Carrie began to suckle Christina's clit even harder, she began to twist and pull on the anal plug. With a sudden jerk, Carrie popped it free. In immediate response, Christina wailed out loud as her cum went into overdrive. She felt herself grinding her clit into Carrie's mouth.

Doc's booming voice echoed off the walls as he drove Christina on.

"That's it. Such a good cum slut. Cum for us. Fill her mouth with your nectar. Feel how her tongue wants it my pet."

As Christina began to subside slightly from her orgasm, Carrie wanted to get her back on the edge. Her tongue slid down to Christina's ass and began to tongue fuck her gaped opening. Christina lost all sense of time and presence as she concentrated on the tongue sliding in and out of her ass. As her hips pushed back onto Carrie's tongue, she felt another cum beginning to swell within her. Just before she knew she was going to cum again, Carrie removed her tongue. Christina was panting with lust as Carrie slowly moved behind her on the bed. Wrapping her arms around Christina, she pulled her back tightly against her. Carrie then whispered into Christina's ear.

"There's a nice hard cock in front of you that needs to be sucked. He was standing there, stroking his cock as he watched us. I'm going to guide it to your mouth so you can show your Doc how good a cock sucker you are. Get it all slick and then it will pleasure you. Don't make it cum in your mouth though, as Doc wants that cum elsewhere. Now nod so both Doc and I know you understand."

Christina nodded her understanding. Still panting from the earlier pleasure on her clit and ass, she felt a cock head nuzzling her lips. Instinctively her mouth opened to welcome the invading cock. From the taste, size and feel, she knew this was not her lover's cock. Her tongue slid over the head and along the shaft as the cock began to fuck her mouth.

The cock began to swell and throb in her mouth. She could feel the bulbous head sliding along her tongue and on the roof of her mouth. The heat from the cock caused her senses to soar. No sooner was she beginning to really concentrate on the fucking her mouth was receiving, than the cock slowly pulled from her mouth. Christina felt Carrie shift behind her and sensed her arms reaching around her. The Carrie was loudly vocalizing the sights before them.

"Oh wow. You got his cock really hard and wet. I'm guiding it to your pussy Christina. He's going to fuck you deep and hard while Doc and I watch. This is going to look so hot in the video. Can you feel it? The head's right at your spread pussy lips. God he's going to slam it into you."

Before Christina could fully comprehend what Carrie was telling her, she felt the entire length of the stranger's cock slam into her pussy. His balls were up against her ass and his pelvic bone was grinding against her clit. Her senses began to rock her brain with a new heightened state of lust and pleasure. The cock did not move, it just pressed deeply into her aching pussy. She wanted to be fucked - fucked hard.

Doc again reassured her and let her know exactly what he expected of her.

"That's it My pet. Take his cock. Feel it throbbing inside you. Tell him what you want him to do. Show him how much of a cum slut you are. Tell him I said!"

Doc's commanding voice allowed that inner cum slut to finally be released and permitted to come out to play. Christina screamed out what she truly wanted.

"Damn - fuck me. Fuck my pussy. I want to cum. I want to feel your cum. Fill me with your cock. Fill this cum slut with your cum. Fuck me. FUCK ME!"

The cock began a slow steady pace of sliding in and out. The head would almost pull completely free before she felt the bulbous head slide back into the depths of her aching pussy. As the tempo began to increase, she felt another cock head nuzzling at her lips. Instinctively her mouth opened to accept it. This one was leaking pre-cum heavily onto her tongue as it slid into her mouth. Christina knew the man must have been watching her and Carrie earlier as well as watching the man who was now fucking her.

As Christina began servicing the cock with her mouth and throat, Carrie grabbed Christina's right hand and guided it to yet another cock. Again, she grabbed her left hand and guided it to still another cock. That made four cocks at once. Christina for a moment wondered just how many men were there. But the stroking cock in her pussy made her mind go blank and only concentrate on the swelling pleasure within her. She was building to another orgasm. And from the way the cock was swollen and throbbing inside her pussy, she knew the first man was going to cum soon as well. Christina's train of thought was momentarily interrupted as Carrie began to nuzzle into her and speak huskily to her.

"Damn, this is so fucking hot. My pussy is soaked just from me watching all this. There are at least 15 men here ready to fuck you. Do you hear that - 15 men! And besides them, I'm going to fuck you with my strap-on before the night's over. Doc has instructed them all to cum in your pussy, your ass, your mouth and all over your body. Every time each of them cums, you are to suck their cocks to clean them and make them hard again. As well, Doc said you're going to eat my pussy so I can cum all over your mouth as well. Damn, I wish I could see the video later the way you will."

As the cock in her pussy began to explode, Christina began to cum as well. She felt each eruption of his throbbing cock head as blast after blast of hot cum coated the inside of her pussy. The cock in her mouth slowly withdrew allowing her head to sway from side to side as her orgasm continued. As the cock in her pussy began to pull free of her pussy, she suddenly felt empty, yearning to be filled again. She didn't have to wait long. She felt a wet cock head working into her ass. The cum slut that Christina had become again screamed out.

"Oh God YESS! Fuck my ass. Fill my ass. Fuck me. Fuck my cum slut ass with that hard cock!"

Before she could say another word, a new cock was pushing into her mouth. As the head worked over her lips and began to slide over her tongue, the cock at her ass pushed deep into her. She moaned aloud surrounding the cock in her mouth with an erotic reverberation causing it to jerk and throb. She could also hear slurping sounds from behind her. She knew Carrie must have also been having her mouth filled with cock. In a way, she felt jealous as she was now beginning to want all those cocks to herself. She wanted to show Doc just how much of a cum slut she could be for him - and for herself.

Over and over, cocks alternated from her hands to her mouth to her pussy and to her ass. Christina had lost count of how many times she had come. She had also lost count of how many times her ass and pussy had been fucked. Just as she had lost count of how many loads of cum had been deposited in her mouth, pussy and ass. She had lost count of how many cum covered cocks she had licked clean and sucked back to hardness. Her mind was just revealing in all the seemingly nonstop pleasure. Over and over she had cum. Over and over the men had cum in her and on her. She felt cum gushing from her pussy and her ass. She felt the hot sticky cum all over her face. She knew without looking, her ass and pussy must both look like waterfalls - waterfalls of cum. And here, she found herself reveling in it, wanting more, wanting to be her lover's cum slut.

Christina now felt herself being rolled onto her side. Carrie's hands helped hold her legs into position as a man slid behind Christina. She sighed as his cock worked its way into her now well-fucked ass. As stretched as her ass was from all the fucking, this cock felt huge. It was stretching her beyond anything she had ever felt in her life. Once the head was in, it just kept sliding in further and further. She didn't know how she was able to take so much cock in her ass. She was completely full! There was so much cock sliding into her ass, she felt all the previous hot cum being churned by it inside her ass. She could hear the squishing sound of all that cum in her ass as that huge cock worked all the way into her. Christina could also feel cum oozing from her ass, as the man forced his cock into her ass all the way to the hilt.

Then she felt another man sliding in front of her. DAMN! It was another huge cock, just as big as the one in her ass. Soon his cock was being worked into her cum filled pussy until it was in all the way to the hilt as well. The double squishing sound the two cocks made let Christina know all the cum in her ass and pussy was being worked out of her. The two men slowly began their see saw fucking. As one cock slid back, the other would slide in. As Christina began to become accustomed to both cocks, the tempo changed. Now both cocks were sliding into her at the same time. She knew both men could feel one another's cock through the thin membrane between pussy and ass. Her ass was clenching at the cock there while her pelvis ground down onto the cock in her pussy. Again the cum slut within Christina screamed out for all to hear.

"Oh yes, fuck me. Fuck those cocks into this cum slut. Fill me with those cocks. Cum in me. Oh, Oh, I'm cumminnnnnngggg!"

Christina began to cum hard, long before the two men were even close. Their double fucking caused her orgasm to just go on and on and on. Wave after wave washed over her entire body. Every nerve ending was on fire with pleasure as she continued her cum.

Her mind was temporarily brought back to the real world when she felt a really huge cock at her lips. As her mouth opened, it was all she could do to relax her jaw enough to allow the cock into her mouth. She knew this cock must be as big around as her wrist. As the cock in her ass and the one in her pussy began to increase their tempo, this monster cock began to slowly see saw in and out of her mouth. Christina heard Carrie scream out loud.

"Oh God yes, take it. Holy Shit Christina, I wish I had that cock in me. Damn, that is the biggest cock I've ever seen. His balls almost look the size of peaches. He must have quarts of cum for you in them for you. Damn he'll fuck you good with that huge piece of meat. It has to at least a foot long and 4 inches in diameter. He has a fucking horse cock, Christina."

Carrie's words just caused Christina's cum to roll on and on. The thought of taking this monster cock and all the cum it would give her made her mind race - and made her lust to continue. She then felt the cock in her ass begin to swell; the head was throbbing deep inside her. Then she felt it erupt. More cum was being shot in her ass. She could feel it gush out around the side of his cock and trickle between her ass cheeks. Then the cock in her pussy began to explode as well. Christina ground her pelvis and clit down onto the thrusting man as his cum blasted into her pussy. Again, there was so much cum inside her pussy, his thrusting and cumming caused more cum to flow from around his cock onto her pouty pussy lips.

Slowly the man behind her removed his cock from her ass. Her ass was now gaped so wide and the muscles so relaxed that there was no usual "POP" when the head finally worked free. She could only imagine the site of her ass, gaped wide, cum flowing from within. As he rolled off the bed, the cock in her pussy began its final retreat. As the second man rolled free, Carrie helped Christina roll onto her back. Carrie pulled Christina to the edge of the bed so her lower back was on the very edge. Christina then felt a man slide between her legs and raise her legs to his shoulders. Carrie helped hold her legs in that position as Christina felt the head of his cock work against her drenched pussy. It was the huge horse sized cock she had just sucked. He was working that monster into her pussy. Slowly her pussy made way for the invader. Christina could feel his cock cause the cum inside her begin to gush out around its girth. Without warning, he thrust deep into her pussy. Christina moaned aloud as he began to slam fuck her pussy. Everyone in the room could hear the sloppy wet gushing sounds as his 12-inch cock began pounding her pussy. Carrie was almost giddy from the lustful sight before her as she almost yelled into Christina's ear.

"Damn it looks like he's splitting you open. His fucking horse cock is so huge. The way he's fucking you makes me so damn wet. Cum is gushing out of you Christina with each of his strokes. When he erupts, he'll fill you until you over flow with his cum. Fuck him Christina. Oh yeah, fuck her stud! Rip her with that horse cock. Then save some for me!"

Carrie's words only heightened Christina's state of pure lust. She felt her ongoing orgasm begin to intensify. This caused her to grind back onto this invading monster cock. She finally felt his balls slapping against her ass. She did not think it would be possible to accept all of his cock, but here she had the full length and girth slamming into her with his balls slapping against her ass. Carrie was right, as his balls felt like peaches slamming against her ass. Christina began to moan aloud with each stroke. As her moans began to increase, she felt the huge cock slide from her pussy. Without warning it slammed into her ass. Christina screamed out - not from pain, but from the intense pleasure.

"Oh damn. Yes, fuck my ass. Split me open with that cock. Fill me. Fuck this cum slut's ass. Oh damn, damn, damn. I'm cumming again. I'm ... I'm ..."

Christina's screams quickly tapered off into moans as her intense orgasm finally exploded. The huge cock began to slam into her ass with a renewed fury. As she moaned out her orgasm, she also ground her hips back onto the relentless cock. Finally she could feel the head of his cock swell. It felt the size of an orange as it began to swell and pulse with each deep stroke. Finally, she felt the man slam all 12 inches deep into her ass. The head swelled even larger and began to explode in her ass. She could feel what seemed to be a pint of cum being deposited in her ass. The hot, sticky goo was being forced around the sides of his cock and was streaming down her ass cheeks. The cock was still pounding her as she almost passed out from all the pleasure.

Christina was brought back to her senses as she first felt Carrie's fingers massaging all the cum between her legs over her swollen pussy lips and clit. Christina felt the huge cock pulling from her ass. In a giddy voice, Carrie screamed out as the cock finally worked free of Christina's ass. Carried cooed to Christina as she played with all the cum.

"Oh God Christina. He really fucked your ass. Your hot ass is gaped open a good 3 to 4 inches and just winking. There is so much cum flowing from you. Yummmmmm!"

Christina felt Carrie's fingers massaging the cum back into her ass. Her fingers were toying with her now truly gaped opening and teasing it with her now cum coated fingers. Christina's hips bucked when she felt Carrie's tongue gliding across her clit, pussy and ass. Carrie was savoring all the cum that was flowing from Christina. Her tongue was also beginning to excite Christina's clit. Christina didn't know how, but her body wanted more. She wanted to cum even more. She had become a true cum slut for her lover. Christina heard Carrie's voice, but it was more intense this time, more wanton.

"My turn now. I'm going to slam my strapon into your gooey pussy and ass. I want to see you cum while I fuck you. So do these guys. They're jacking off just waiting for me to fuck you. You want me to fuck you Christina? You want to cum again for us?"

Christina screamed out again making sure everyone could hear her pleas.

"Oh God Carrie, yes. Just do me. Show these guys how to really fuck a cum slut. Make me cum again. PLEASE fuck me and make me cum."

Carrie had already put on her strapon harness and her favorite dildo, while Christina had been fucked by that monster cock. It was her John Holmes look alike - nice and thick and very long. Christina moaned for all to hear as Carrie slid the head up and down Christina's well-fucked pussy. Christina's pussy was quivering and pulsing open and closed. Carrie couldn't wait any longer so she worked the head into Christina's cum filled pussy. In one thrust she had the large strap-on dildo in all the way. Immediately Carrie began a deep stroking rhythm with her fake cock. Christina's hips met each deep stroke. As Christina began to moan, Carrie knew Christina was getting close again, but decided that she didn't want her to cum - not just yet anyway. Carrie slapped Christina on her ass cheek and yelled out a stern order.