Christina's Contradictions Ch. 04

Story Info
The beach.
1.5k words
3.75
39.4k
2
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sstugatz
Sstugatz
96 Followers

----------------------------------------------

Cheers to my man Joe A Verage for offering me his wife for this one.

----------------------------------------------

This girl Christina from the office had been flirting with me hardcore in recent weeks and I could tell my charm had done its work - until the tension between us reached its climax at this company gathering a few weeks ago.

She was wearing clothes that left very little to the imagination and her constant rubbing against my body during the volleyball game made her desire obvious even to the blind.

She was a very hot older woman who had kept her lovely shape and seemed extra-flirty around the younger boys at the office. Short skirt, open shirt barely covering the top of her glorious, big firm breasts, and high leather boots completed the kinky attire she had on for the day.

I was well aware that she was married as she was always wearing the ring, but I knew if I held her hand and led her my way out of public eye I wouldn't have to work very hard to get her down on all fours.

I would give her little hints, make her shiver lightly with my touch whenever the proximity allowed, occasionally slide a finger along her breast when I'd pick her up in the sand when we were playing, and I knew exactly what I was doing to her. Two could play the flirting game.

The evening went by and my plan was working perfectly. When I took her hand to take her on a stroll along the beach at night, she glided off the dance floor without hesitation and did not even notice the grin of her colleagues' face who had seen her dance close-up to me all evening and knew she was married.

They also all knew what was going to happen next. I know she did too, and she simply wanted it just as much as I did.

We barely chit-chat. It seemed the only point of conversation was melting into the darkness far enough to be out of the sight of our colleagues.

Once we were out of sight, we wasted no time in finding each other's lips and exploring each other's torso with our hands.

Her breasts were firm like I'd imagined them and I knew they would fill nicely my mouth. Her hands were hesitantly traveling lower and lower over my body until she reached my belt.

I could tell by her slow actions that it must've been her first time with someone other than her husband. I didn't want her to think twice about it so I took her by the wrist and placed her tiny hand over the large, hardening bulge in my pants.

"Oh my god!" she couldn't resist saying as the wrapped her hand around my throbbing tool through the fabric of my pants. "It's so big!" she continued on a surprised tone.

She quickly unbuckled my belt and undid my pants who fell to the ground. She plunged her hand into my boxers, pushing them down and exposing my big cock to the outside air. Her eyes widen in surprise and her mouth remained open at the sight of my cock.

"I... I could never..." she began saying. But I knew she could. In fact, I knew she would.

In replica, I lifted her shirt above her head and finally squeezed her magnificent breasts through the lacy fabric of her white bra.

She tilt her head back and moaned in pleasure. I kissed her neck and nibbled on her earlobes with my tongue and she shivered in excitement again.

She was stroking my cock irregularly and was barely able to make it around my shaft with her fingers. I moved my hands from her buttocks to her crotch and could feel her moistness through her panties. She definitely wanted me raw.

I undid her bra, slid it off both her arms and threw it beside us.

Her glorious breasts were standing firmly, with her nipples peaking gently because of the coldness of the air, and I licked them softly with the tip of my tongue.

She placed her hand behind my head to push my mouth around her erect nipple and I understood she wanted me so suck on them. I sucked and lapped her right nipple while rolling the left between the fingers of my left hand and alternated a few times.

Her hand moved over her panties and she rubbed her clit while I was giving her breasts some attention.

I finally let go of her breasts and kissed her stomach while sliding her skirt off, and her panties next...

She stood motionless for a moment, almost as if she was realizing that she was exposing her naked body to someone other than her husband for the first time, but I quickly ran my hands on the back of both her thighs and she shivered in pleasure.

I finally ran my fingers over her bulging pussy lips to find them incredibly wet. She closed her eyes in pleasure and let out a long, loud moan as she squeezed her breasts.

Her knees weakened in pleasure and I used the occasion to place her on her knees and hands in front of me, pussy high up in the air, facing me.

She looked worried at the thought of my huge cock invading her tight pussy but I didn't give her much time for fear before I plunged my face into her waiting hole and inserted my tongue deepest I could inside her.

"OooooOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOOO YESSSSSSS!" she screamed as I moved my tongue up and down inside her. She thrusted back; seemingly for me to reach deeper inside her.

I continued licking with all my might and already her juices were flowing into my mouth. I knew she was still squeezing her breasts and she must've been really worked up because she was fucking my face with fury.

In a flash, I removed my face from her thighs and lifted myself up on my knees behind her, cock in hand.

She turned around to see what I was doing, just in time for me to see her mouth widen in a silent scream as I inserted the tip of my huge cock inside her for the first time.

Her tight pussy allowed for very slow penetration and her facial expressions exposed her feelings of pain mixed with incredible pleasure.

I continued pushing myself inside her and must've fit in another two inches before I felt her starting to cum and the added lubrication allowed me to sink another two inches inside this office slut's cunt.

"Ooooooooh my god!" she exclaimed. "I've never... Uh, oh!" even with a little less than half my shaft inside her, I started a fucking motion and was able to push another inch deep inside her.

"Ooooo fuck!" she screamed. "It hurts so much, but it's sooooooo good!"

She had now given up all resistance and was full-blown fucking the part of my shaft that was inside her.

I pulled out completely and grab a grip just above her hips to come crashing down heavily inside her.

"OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo!" she let out again. "Oh my god, that's it, fuck me, fuck me, ohhhhh break me in half with your big cock!" with this, she reached between her legs and fondled my balls.

By then I had almost all of my cock deep inside her moist slit and she was fucking me with all her might. Her pussy walls keep contracting around my tool and her moans kept confirming the multiple orgasms she'd been experiencing since I'd first shove my meat inside her.

"Wait, wait..." she started between breaths. "Your big cock is hurting me. I've cummed so many times so far I've lost count so and I haven't even been to take all of your hard meat inside me, let's move to my bedroom, ok?"

I didn't object. After all, once I'd have her in the bedroom, there was no stopping us all night. She was going to get all of my cock inside her pussy, maybe even up her ass if she'd let me.

So we gathered our belongings and headed for our hotel. I was afraid we'd meet other employees of our company so I led her quickly though the lobby and into the elevator. Once the doors closed, leaving us alone until the 14th floor, our bodies found each other again and she quickly gave my cock a few more strokes, to ensure I was still hard and ready to really fuck her wild the minute we'd get inside.

To our great stupefaction, as the door of the elevator opened, Christina's boss was standing there and served us a look to kill.

Both understanding that we had been caught and our fun for the night would end there, I reluctantly walked her to her room and kissed her good night on the cheeks like a good, platonic co-worker would've done, under the watchful eye of her boss, who followed my with his eyes until I was alone in my own room.

I know her boss gave her a lesson of proper married woman behavior that night. But I also know that I had made her mine, and that every time I'll want her, she'll be a slave to my big cock.

Sstugatz
Sstugatz
96 Followers