Christina's Contradictions Ch. 05

Story Info
Christina's 'undress' rehearsal.
3.6k words
3.46
43.3k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Christina, like many women, doesn't like to verbalize a lot about sex. Role-play is different.

She hadn't mentioned her young colleague, Rick, for several weeks after graphically revealing her most intimate thoughts concerning him in an X-rated role-play. I'd tried to draw Christina into talking about him, or including him in another role-play after finding out the extent of her fantasies, however it was clear she'd revealed, much more than she was comfortable with. For several weeks, Rick no longer existed.

However, after showing her this role-play just as the 'office Christmas party' season was kicking into gear, she not only edited it, but acted it out with me, confirming what she thought MIGHT happen to an unattended professional (married) woman at one of these parties.

This role-play left me with three open questions. If Rick was the object of her fantasies, would she really prepare for the situation like this? Would she let herself be drawn into this situation? And if so, would she act on her fantasies if a real opportunity presented itself?

Our thanks to Sstugatz for his invaluable advice on this series, as well as the readers who take the trouble to comment.

*

8:40 P.M. 'Locker-room Talk'

"Wow!" was all Paula could say as she watched her colleague, Christina, zip herself into the French-made corset style halter-top.

Christina cinched up, then re-tied the bow in the small of her back, simultaneously emphasizing her bust-line, the delicious set of curves that started in her waistline and lead downward, snugly following the tight fitting black slacks that along the contours of her ass...

"Loaded for bear tonight, aren't we?" Paula giggled as she wiggled into a black bikini style halter, which she 'covered' with a semi-transparent blouse.

"We only really have a few genuinely free nights a year, might as well be ready." Christina smiled, pushing her breasts up under the tight top – as high as she dared. Her husband had purchased the designer top for her in Paris, for their wedding anniversary. But the most important feature of the top – at this moment – was that it was one of the few she owned in which she felt comfortable without a bra... Still, she wondered if she was really ready to wear a sexy top like this in public, especially tonight...

Paula picked up on her hesitation, as she followed Christina's gaze to the tote bag that contained the various gear Christina had brought for the days events. Paula guessed that Christina – like herself – had 'less sexy' clothing options she could be donning, now that the afternoon's activities were over.

The group had just enjoyed an active afternoon of basketball, followed by a steam bath and a catered meal. Now, everyone was changing, getting ready to go out dancing. Neither Christina nor Paula EVER got to go dancing, as their husbands weren't keen on that scene, and both women – who were – felt keyed up and exited by the opportunity!

"Trying to impress Rick?" Paula arched her eyebrows in mock disapproval, "I SAW the way you guys were all over each other on the court – seemed pretty physical out there."

Christina couldn't help smiling at her friend's teasing. Everyone in their group had turned out to be equally bad at basketball – that's why they'd chosen it, that is, a sport none of them had ever seriously played. However, that hadn't stopped Christina and Rick from aggressively 'covering' each other during the game – at least that's what she told herself they'd been doing.

Something about Rick had always kind of got to Christina. She'd secretly hoped he'd show up for the party, and when she'd first seen him, she couldn't help wonder if the opportunity to get to know him a bit better might present itself. Although he didn't work directly with Christina, they bumped into each other from time to time, and when they did, he usually inspired the same kinds of thoughts – it was hard not to get lost in his deep, dark eyes...

When he'd ended up standing next to her – on the opposite team in their basketball game – clad only on a pair of gym shorts, Christina thought her eyes were going to pop out! Rick's shirtless 'uniform' confirmed what she'd always imagined his upper body HAD to look like, that is nicely shaped and muscular from years of participation in high-level competition.

As for his lower body...

"So he's really got to you, eh?" Paula snickered, realizing that she'd caught Christina in the middle of a daydream.

Christina blushed, not really knowing how to reply.

"Well, we're about to find out!" Paula laughed, both women zipping up their bags and headed out to the door to the chartered taxi bus that would take them downtown.

11:50 P.M. 'Ladies Room Talk'

"So, is Rick going to let you dance with anyone else?" giggled Paula as she and Christina walked into the restroom.

"Is it that obvious? He IS a great dancer..." Christina sighed.

"Do you mean is it obvious that a stud like him has zeroed in on you?"

"Do you think anyone else notices?"

"Who cares? Is he what YOU want? That's the real question. At the rate you two've been 'becoming acquainted' he's going to be making his move any time now. You know what CAN happen at these Christmas parties, right?"

Christina had always kept her feelings for Rick professionally concealed. There was no possibility of really discussing him with her friends, so she'd become comfortable with the occasional flirting or vague allusion that characterized their occasional, chance meetings. Anything beyond that would have been far too concrete for Christina...

But the physical events of today, followed by the sexually charged energy of the hotel's disco, had found them most definitely 'paired up' for the evening. She saw herself blush in the mirror as she realized she didn't really mind. After all, it was only a party...

Christina knew it was a mistake to think about it – even talk about it. 'Actually, the less thinking and talking the better' she told herself. She quickly adjusted her risqué outfit and headed back out into the fray; looking for her young stud...

11:58 'Christina's Cinderella Moment'

Christina's eyes momentarily widened with alarm when she saw Rick standing near the

disco exit with her bag in his hand! She felt like the clock was beginning to

strike midnight, and her life was suddenly about switch back to 'normal', and that's the

LAST place she wanted to be just now!

But the fleeting panic caused by her initial conclusion that they were leaving, was instantly replaced by alarm; as Rick took Christina's hand and led her toward the elevators; not the exit. Rick was claiming her – for the night!

While it wasn't as Neanderthal as throwing her over his shoulder, or dragging her off by the hair, the pace of Christmas party courtship rituals was much faster and more blatant than the relentless 24/7 normality Christina normally lived.

And that's precisely why she let go of her trepidation, letting it vanish like a penny into a deep, dark wishing well. For a few hours – all social relationships, constraints and obligations besides those formed AT the Christmas party – were suspended, they didn't exist...

Christina's reality consisted of the fact that her young colleague could lead her by the hand anywhere he wanted at this moment, and Christina didn't need to look over her shoulder at her coworkers on the dance-floor to see if some of them were watching– nor did she really need to care...

As they passed through the exit – Christina sensing the naughty heat from the gazes tingling on the back of her neck – she couldn't help whispering "By the way, where are we going?"

"I've booked a room while you were freshening up." Rick stated, confident that Christina wouldn't flinch.

She didn't.

'Who dares, wins', thought Christina. She couldn't remember who'd penned the quote, but as the elevator door closed and Rick pinned her against the wall with his powerful arms and they kissed, she realized that while she hadn't anticipated being pulled off the dance floor, straight into a hotel room, she HAD been waiting for Rick's move. The fact that it was actually happening made her go weak in the knees!

During the last slow dance – as Rick had freely run his hands over her ass in a the dimly lit corner of the dance floor – Christina had firmly made up her mind that she wasn't letting him go tonight without a least a good-night blow job. But as Rick boldly undid her expensive top, releasing her tightly encased breasts – right there in the elevator – Christina knew it was going to be so much better than that!

The elevator opened, and as fast as Rick was peeling her top over her head, as they stumbled down the hall together looking for room 5011 – unwilling to let go of one another – things seemed to be happening in slow motion for Christina. The key card was temperamental, and the couple was making much better progress undressing each other than opening the door to their room...

Running her hand over Rick's muscular upper body – in the middle of a public hallway – seemed as natural to Christina, as his fingers nimbly undoing her snug-fitting black slacks!

She realized she was actually weighing the embarrassment of getting caught – literally – with her pants down by a guest; perhaps even an acquaintance, versus illicit the thrill of letting Rick discover – in public – just how delicious she looked like in the thong that had arrived from the mail order lingerie boutique yesterday. She'd ordered it just for him.

The door lock finally clicked and swung open, but Rick couldn't resist easing Christina's slacks down over her hips, right there in the corridor, marveling at the sight and feel of her supple ass cheeks – and she couldn't resist letting him! She kicked her shoes off as Rick slipped her slacks completely off and they kissed in the hallway, Christina stripped down to her thong.

Down the hall, an elevator bell chimed and Christina instinctively turned toward the open door as Rick shoved her roughly – already having tested her physical agility earlier that day, during the basketball game – sprawling onto the Queen sized bed. He calculated he could play it just a bit rough with her, and his instincts were uncannily accurate when it came to women.

Christina – prone on the bed – felt like pinching herself as she heard Rick shucking his pants, her peripheral vision tracking them as they sailed across the room, followed by what had to be his briefs. She'd never been this wound up by a guy! She wondered if Paula could hear her heart thumping over the beat in the disco –it was THAT loud – as she felt Rick's powerful hands massaging her calves, working slowly up over her hamstrings, lingering over her ass... Christina felt Rick's weight on the bed – he was kneeling over her now. His hot gaze made her thankful for EVERY second she'd ever spent working out. She knew there was no real shortcut to the view she afforded to the male who was about to possess her, and that the sight of her – in this position – meant there'd be no stopping him!

Christina knew she was merely feminine prey. The male predator – having captured and dragged his prize to his lair – was in the position of deciding how best to enjoy her.

Those few seconds were akin to the pause at the top of the biggest roller-coaster hill she'd ever crested, just hanging there...

Christina inhaled sharply, as Rick lifted and pulled her back, up onto her knees, her arms stretched out in from of her, as if praising some deity. As he sharply pulled her thong down over her ass, neither flinched at the small ripping noise, which both instantly realized gave Rick a mandate to tear the expensive thong – right off her ass!

Rick impaled Christina from behind in one fluid – but drawn-out – motion.

"Aaahhh, Aaahhh, Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Christina half-moaned, half-squeaked, as she tore at the sheets in what she realized was an acute act of pleasure she'd been anticipating for weeks! As the bed began thumping into the wall repeatedly, as Rick found his rhythm, Christina's memory flashed back to the few times she'd heard that sound – and she realized just how little a couple in the midst of a good fuck cares what kind of commotion they're creating.

Rick's stamina was as impressive and taking her from behind fed into Christina's image of Rick as her own 'satyr in wooly armor'. Rather than needing a shining knight, riding to her rescue, Christina knew – to truly be rescued from her mundane existence – SHE needed to be ridden, impaled on her satyr's lance

Rick's low grunts, growing in volume as he increased the intensity of his piston-like thrusts of his cock, told her that he was nearing critical mass.

Then, with a sudden, massive series of spasms bordering on violence, Rick guaranteed – as he released himself completely – that his shapely colleague was his; whenever and wherever he needed a quick piece of ass.

Christina reached the same conclusion, although she having difficulty trying to wrap her head around the idea that as Rick spent himself inside her, she'd already begun wondering – hoping – what else he'd do with her next, since she was obviously now his to do with as he pleased.

She didn't have to wait long to find out, she realized as his lips touched the small of her back, making her shudder in anticipation. She could feel Rick's tongue moving excruciatingly slowly along the delicate arc of her lumbar curve, as he spread his powerful fingers over her ass. Christina moaned as he kissed the base of her spine – then softly gasped as his tongue gently probed between her firm ass cheeks.

Rick quickly rolled her over, and began slowly kissing the insides of her toned thighs, assessing the comfort-zone of his conquest.

Christina scarcely believed the view – Rick's hard, athletic body half-coiled like a muscular serpent poised between her quivering, outspread legs – as his kisses drew closer ...

She closed her eyes, biting her lip as his tongue gently parted her swollen, moist opening, then flickered upward, manipulating her clitoris. His hands boosted her ass off the bed slightly, swiveling Christina's pelvis in front of his face, allowing him to access every square inch of his prize!

"Ah, Ah, Ah!" Christina emitted a staccato series of cries as she writhed; hardly able to bear the intense pleasure of her young lover's skillful tongue-lashing. Rick's prying tongue urgently exploring places – like the tight opening of her anus – that had never known another's touch – in ways that she'd never imagined possible.

"Ah, Ah, Aaaaaahhhhhhh!" she finally screamed as she bucked herself out of Rick's grip in the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced!

Rick rose up, looming over Christina, whose eyes opened wide in anticipation, locked on the most formidable looking cock she'd ever seen in real life.

"No wonder that fuck felt so good!" she giggled, as he straddled her slender abdomen on his knees, sliding his hands up along her outstretched arms and pinning her arms up over her head.

Christina was immobilized, on her back – still out of breath, her skin glistening with sweat – completely vulnerable...

"What are you thinking about?" Rick smiled, wearing the same challengingly wolfish expression he'd had on the basketball court all afternoon.

"Do you think the front desk will give us a late check-out time?" Christina answered boldly, arching her back so she could feel the entire length of Rick's cock pressed into her.

"You'll probably need it to clean up." he said as he began slowly pushed upward with his pelvis, creating an exquisite, intense friction, as he worked his thick, pulsating shaft up between Christina's tits!

Christina instantly realized Rick intended to tit fuck her. If his cock went off while he was astride her in this position, his jism would go everywhere – her tits, neck, face – in her mouth if she wasn't careful... It was a deliciously wicked idea she'd read about women's magazines, although she'd never seriously imagined entertaining the notion.

However, Rick knew there was nothing she could do about it. Although Christina was quite wiry, there was virtually no possibility of her moving his powerful frame from the dominating position he had. Knowing this, he released her arms, knowing exactly how she'd react.

Christina, her arms freed – predictably to Rick's satisfaction – cupped her breasts together, squeezing his aching cock between them as he repeatedly thrust his hips, rhythmically forcing his cock between her perfectly symmetrical tits. Christina's fingertips furiously manipulated her hardened nipples, as he opened his right hand, running his fingers up and around the back of her neck: firmly clenching, a fistful of her short, auburn hair...

Her lusty, knowing, hazel eyes met his as he pulled her head toward the swollen, purple tip of his cock. Christina – following his nonverbal command – and began gently kissing the tip of his erect penis, then lightly teasing it with the tip of her tongue. Determined to delay and explore every aspect of her seduction to it's fullest, she pulled her head away slightly, in feigned resistance. Rick clenched his fist slightly, forcefully underlining his wishes. Christina relished the simultaneous pleasure and pain, realizing – as Rick forced his cock into her eager mouth – that sex... No, not sex; Fucking. Fucking, would never be the same again.

Christina fervently used her freed hands, one enthusiastically pumping the steel-hard cock in her mouth, the other relishing what a well-toned ass REALLY felt like! She bit down very slightly, raking her barred teeth along Rick's cock, her demanding gaze communicating she was ready for what she guessed was about to occur...

Rick pulled up and back, out of her, as Christina snapped her teeth, straining to get the tip of his crown back inside her mouth. Rick rocked back, onto her chest and she immediately clamped her tits around his cock, which he now began to thrust urgently, as the first drops of pre-cum dotted Christina's face. She strained to take his cock back into her mouth, and he rose, as if he was going to let her...

But instead, he rose up on his knees, Christina furiously jacking him off, straining with her mouth open, her bouncing tits heaving, her eyes defiantly looking straight into his soul, daring him to cum all over her!

Rick couldn't take the sight of his nude, writhing coworker, her perfumed smell or the hammering grip of her left hand – her wedding band a golden blur of motion – as she polished it's surface on his cock...

He exploded, sending three bursts of white, hot liquid into her open mouth, the rest of his load scattered across her face and tits as she moaned

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

Rick – whose grip had never loosened on her hair – pulled her head upward, forcing his dripping cock into her mouth, and Christina sucked him dry, milking her new toy for every remaining drop of her lover's illicit seed.

Christina didn't return home till late the following morning.

During the next 24 hours she fought the unbearable urge to call Paula and reveal what had happened ... and happened ... and happened to her all night long...

She couldn't tell anyone 'what happened'. There was only one thing to do.

*

As I finished writing up our most recent role-play, Christina and Rick are at their office Christmas party – in real life – right now.

Of course, Christina's departures from her past role-play preferences didn't alter the premise that she had just acting out scenarios that were, after all, only fantasies. She may actually have playing on my fantasies more than hers...

On the other hand, perhaps Christina has realized the type of opportunities that exist with her younger colleague. Maybe she'd used the role-plays to see how I'd react to a side of her desires I'd never known existed.

12