Christina's Contradictions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In either case, the only reaction that ultimately mattered occurred tonight; when I let her walk out the door, fully cognizant of the types of thoughts, feelings and fantasies she'd expressed about Rick.

Since the role-play, she hadn't talked about might happen tonight, and I hadn't brought it up.

I could have asked her not to go, or tried to determine her real intentions with discreet – or direct – questions. However, I sensed that we both liked the erotic ambiguity of the situation.

Christina gave me several nonverbal hints as to how she was approaching the party tonight. She'd laid out the outfit she intended to wear, not concealing the fact that she'd purchased a sexy new semi-transparent pink blouse, a black under-wire pushup bra and matching thong. It wasn't the same outfit she'd worn in the role-play. It was sexier. While normally, Christina doesn't wear much make-up, I noticed she took her make-up case with her, as well as a bottle of perfume.

In real life, her dinner party began a 6 P.M. Technically that was yesterday. It's now 2:30 A.M.

I sent her a very short text message about 30 minutes ago, but she never answered it.

To be continued...

12