Christina's Idea of Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well it feels to me like you're ready', Christina said, moving her ass firmly over my groin a few extra times to make sure. She pulled away from me and I gasped for air and for her tit at the same time. But she pushed me back into the chair and stepped off me, now reaching down to unzip my trousers. I pushed myself up so she could get them down enough for my cock to be properly exposed.

'My, youare ready aren't you?', she giggled as she got a proper look at my dick. She was right – I don't think I'd seen it this big before, and the tip was throbbing fast.

Without removing her gown properly, she parted the lapels at the bottom to show her pussy, which looked every bit as good as I remembered, shaven and glistening with pre-cum. Straddling me again, she rubbed her hand over her wet pussy and used the juice as a lube to jerk me off, moving up and down my shaft half a dozen times with a slow, tight movement.

The expression on my face must have been priceless because she couldn't suppress a giggle as I desperately tried to avoid moaning with pleasure. This whole thing had taken place in near silence, and it had to stay that way if we weren't to be caught.

Keeping her grip on my aching cock she lowered herself onto the tip, rubbing it over the outer lips of her pussy a few time, and then pushing herself down ever so slightly, so just a centimeter or so of me was inside her. Putting her hands on my shoulders, she looked into my eyes.

'Ready?', she whispered.

'Yep', I said through a croaked voice.

Keeping her penetrating eye contact all the time, she slowly lowered herself onto me. The feeling was exquisite, so much better than I'd imagined (and believe me, I'd been imagining it a lot as an 18 year-old virgin). The warm, wet, tight rubberiness was amazing. With each inch the feeling got better. I felt like I wanted to buck my hips and cum as soon as I could, but I restrained myself. The slow, tantalizing movement was like a mixture of torture and heaven.

About halfway down my shaft she paused, and after a slight look of discomfort continued down. I felt her grip tighten on my shoulders as she took the last few inches, and rested her weight fully on my lap. For the first time I remembered that this was pleasurable for her as well as me.

She then lifted herself upward again, going at the same slow speed. I gasped with pleasure, at the novelty of the how it felt after a change of direction. She lifted herself up so my cock was only just a centimeter or two inside her again, allowing me a few seconds to catch my breath again, and then proceeded down.

After a few movements up and down the shock of it began to wear off, and I was able to enjoy it, rather than just instinctively wanting to blow my load. I guess this was what she planned.

My heart skipped a beat as I heard a knock at the door. Had they heard us!? Then a voice.

'You ok in there Ms Aguilera?' called out one of the suits.

Without a hint of worry Christina replied.

'Yeah...I'm coming soon', she yelled. I smiled at her joke. 'He's just showing me how to use his...remote.'

'When you're ready then', the voice said, and I heard the person walk away from the door.

Back to business, she started to built up a bit of speed, taking shallower strokes instead of going all the way down to my balls, and I noticed her breathing becoming quicker and shallower also. She bounced up and down for a minute or so, but this was too much for me, and I began to feel like I was about to cum. But she saw the look on my face and realized she'd got to quick to fast, and stopped dead for a few seconds so the feeling passed.

'You ok', she said sweetly. I nodded in reply.

She resumed the movement, slowly building up the speed again. I was sweating now, not with the action but with the excitement. A few more times she sensed I was about to cum and slowed right down, or even stopped, but with each time I was able to take a more vigorous fucking, and it wasn't long before she was able to enjoy a good speed. From time to time she would lean forward and allow me to suck on her nipples, which she seemed to enjoy. Of course, she couldn't moan out, but I could sense it from her heavy breathing and her right grip on my shoulders.

She now wasn't just moving up and down me. She was pushing her hips back and forth as well, getting the full effect of my cock in her pussy. She was sweating now too, with the exertion of her hips bucking away on my dick.

She then pulled her chest to my head and quickened her pace. I felt her muscles tighten around my cock, and she only just managed to stifle a deep moan of pleasure. Without warning she violently arched herself right back, gripping me by the elbows to stop herself falling, and wrapped her legs around the back of the chair. Her hips bucked faster and faster, her boobs bobbing quickly up and down, her pussy getting a renewed feel of my cock at this new angle. Then her pussy muscles spasmed and tightened, and again she suppressed a moan, an almost pained expression forced across her face. I guess she must have cum, because she eventually slowed, her eyes closed and her pussy still tightened. After a minute she had sat upright again, her face exhausted and contented.

And I hadn't cum yet! This girl was amazing. It was my first time, yet she knew enough about getting herself off that she could do it before me. She knew more about my dick than I did!

She eventually lifted herself off me, the feeling of her pussy now slicker and more relaxed.

'Phew, well, back to my meeting', she whispered.

'But...', I started.

'Hey, I'm only joking Mark. I wouldn't let you get this far without you getting yourself off.'

She untied me and I stood up, my cock still rock-hard. Christina had abandoned the dressing gown, which was barely covering her at all by the end of it anyway. She walked over to the corner of the bed and bent forward slightly, her legs parted.

'Come on then, stud. Do your thing', she asked.

The view of her legs, ass and pussy was amazing. Her thighs were slender, brown and perfect. Her ass as pert and round as ever, and her pussy now totally wet and inviting. I stepped up pushed my dick into her, gripping her unsurely by the hips. For the first time I began to experience the fucking under my own control, taking long, deep stoke after long deep stroke. I took my hands of her hips, gave her a few more strokes, then reached under her to feel her boobs, still moist with her sweat. She then lifter her right knee onto the bed, giving me more easy access to her pussy, and I was able to push a bit further into her each time.

'Aaaahhh, yeah', she whispered, enjoying this new position.

After a minute or so I resumed gripping her by the side of her ass, and aware that I couldn't prolong the inevitable much longer, I started fucking as hard as I could. The extra force pushed Christina forward and down to a lying position on the bed, but she kept her legs parted and her ass in the air enough for me to keep pounding at her.

And then I came. It was like no other orgasm I'd had. It started in my stomach and balls, and the feeling was so intense I had to force myself to resist the instinct to back off it. Then the powerful twinge in my balls, and a feeling that spread over my body. I forced myself not to cry out, putting my energy into fucking Christina. I managed to pull out in time, and the first, huge, string of cum flew up the length of her beautiful body, covering her back and some of her hair. Using my left hand on her ass to support myself, my right hand jerked the rest of the cum out, which covered her back, until she turned over, smiling, and milked the rest of it out over her tummy.

It must have been a good few seconds before I even remembered where I was. Christina was wiping the cum off her with one of the pairs of panties, and then put her gown on. Suddenly aware of the people next door, I hurridly zipped myself up and moved toward the door. But I had to say something to Christina.

'Christina, erm...thank...', I started. But she put her finger to her mouth to stop me continuing, and walked up to me with a wry, friendly expression over her face.

She then gripped the belt buckle of my trousers, and with her other hand stuffed the panties down there, then giving my groin a reassuring pat.

'A souvenir of your first time – I hope it met your expectations.' She said sweetly. 'Just don't tell anyone who you got them from, ok?'

And with that I left, slightly conscious of the bulge in my groin, but happier than I'd ever felt.Just don't tell anyone who you got them from, she had said. I laughed to myself. As f anyone would believe me even if I did!