Christina's Journey Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina wanted to spit in his face, but was too weak. He had shown her no mercy, she had come, what, three times? She looked at his still erect cock, oozing cum.

"Well wasn't that better than a big fine, or maybe a night in the lockup?" he grinned. "A good fuck beats that anytime."

Christina just looked at him, her body still shaking from their sex.

"My wife's a sick bitch," he grinned. "But I'll tell her she picked a winner this time."

Christina frowned. "What are you talking about?"

"My wife, she runs the lingerie parties, the one you went to. She does a truth or dare thing, you know, you were there. She dares one of you to drive home nude, I pull you over and fuck you. It's a game."

"I wasn't at any party," Christina said. "I just came from the gym."

The cop laughed as he walked to his car. "Yeah right babe, whatever, I love the game."

Christina wrapped her towel around herself, and drove home. She showered and poured herself a stiff rum and coke. She knew there wasn't anything she could do about tonight, she also realised she didn't want to. Slowly, she was coming to the realisation, she was a slut, she loved sex so much, she thought she needed help, a sex shrink or something, maybe.

In the morning, as she prepared to head off to Uni, only the erotica of the night before stayed with her. Would she tell Kelly, no, she didn't think so.

12