Christina's Journey Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They returned to the lounge room. Christina bent down and pulled a small package from her bag. "A present from Sally," she grinned, holding out two joints. She lit one took a deep drag, and passed it to him, he did the same.

They sat and talked for a bit, reminiscing about some of their fun times, and smoking the two joints, now they were really ready to party.

Josh stayed with the singlet and jocks, he really didn't think they'd take much notice of him, they didn't. Christina wore, well half wore the singlet, on the way there, and added a loose camisole underneath it, she still got plenty of eye time from the young guy serving them. She was used to that.

Josh ordered hamburgers fries and coke, like a normal hungry customer having a late night. As they made their way to a table, the guy disappeared into the kitchen, he and Grace, his female companion for the night, were watching a movie on his TV, and he didn't want to miss any of it, if he had taken the trouble to look back, he would have caught Christina nude. As soon as he was gone, Christina and Josh changed course, heading for the back section where the lights were off.

"Wait Josh," she grinned and shrugged, the singlet hit the floor, and she pulled the camisole over her head. They were on the edge of the lit section, and she could be clearly seen by anyone, but not much chance at that time of the morning. He threw a glance towards the counter, hoping the guy hadn't come back for some reason, he didn't want it to end before they got started, it was all good, he hadn't.

The spill of light from the lit section, gave enough light that if they did anything naughty, they could definitely be seen. They were pretty confident that wouldn't happen.

Christina pulled his jocks down, releasing his stiff cock, and then pulled the singlet over his head, when they reached the booth, they were both nude.

After a bit of slap and tickle, Josh told her to sit on the table, and open her legs. He smeared the sauce from the hamburger over her mound and into her slit, what was left on his hands, he rubbed over her breasts. Christina was already gyrating when she felt his tongue licking it off.

"Oh Josh, oh Josh," she moaned, as his tongue flicked her clit. "This is so dirty, you are so good."

She realised their sex had just moved to another level. She held his head, as he worked her cunt, on the verge of an orgasm.

"Oh my God, Josh, I'm gonna come."

He grabbed a piece of the hamburger bun, and shoved it in her mouth, he knew how vocal she could be.

"Be quiet babe, we don't want to awaken the natives," he said quietly, now he knew how close she was to coming, she would, he had the magic.

Her groans were muffled by the bun, and it would have been funny, had they both not been seriously intent on her orgasm. He fingered her hard, whilst he licked her clit. She had her body off the table, holding herself up horizontally like a gymnast.

"Oh fuck yesssss," she called out, spitting the bun from her mouth. He held his tongue in her slit, hard, as she thrust up and down.

"Fuck, oh fuck yes," she gurgled, as he fingered her faster and harder. "I want your cock, baby, please fuck me."

He climbed onto the table, she held her legs at the thighs, high and wide apart, and groaned loudly as he entered her wet throbbing hole. After a few minutes of mad fucking, she squeezed his arm.

"I want to ride your cock."

He got off the table and positioned a chair at the end of the booth, sat down, and held his cock, as she lowered herself onto him.

She gyrated and thrust slowly, looking at him with glazed eyes. "You are so far up me, I can feel your cock in my throat."

Josh laughed. "Never thought I was that well hung."

"Oh you are my sweet, and where am I going to find another cock like yours?" she smiled and kissed him softly.

Grace came around the corner from the kitchen, and threw a cursory glance around the restaurant, just to make sure everything was okay, she knew it would be, it always was at three in the morning. The movie had finished, and Mister Proper was watching some boring documentary. That really shit her off, when there were some good adult movies at that time of night. She should have brought her own TV. She hadn't expected to see Josh and Christina still there, she assumed they had left a long time ago. Now she knew why, shit the girl was naked, and they looked like they were having sex. She felt that familiar stirring feeling in her crotch. Perhaps a moments voyeur before she booted them out. Time fly's when you're watching something enjoyable like that, she had heard Christina come, at least once, and it was only when she realised the crotch of her panties were soaked, that she needed to take some action. She quietly made her way to the oblivious couple.

"Hey guys," she said softly, touching them each on the shoulder, and then. "Jesus, Christina!"

Christina smiled blearily. "Oh hi Grace, sorry you've caught me at a good moment." Then she giggled.

Grace looked down and saw Christina's cunt sliding up and down Josh's wet pole. "Um, you're gonna have to go. If Mister Shithead in their catches you, he'll ring the cops. At the moment he's pretty tied up watching a documentary, but you need to be careful.

Christina reached out and ran her hand down over Grace's breasts. "Join us, come on, have some fun."

Grace looked around nervously. "I can't I'd lose my job if he caught me, and I need this to get through my final year."

As she talked, Christina unbuttoned her shirt. "This girl has got fantastic tits, show Josh."

Grace hesitated. "Um."

Christina giggled. "Josh this is Grace, Grace this is Josh, now you're old friends."

Josh hooked his finger under Graces bra. "Lets see these great titties."

At the same time, Christina had slipped her hand up her skirt. "Oooohhhh girl, you're all wet, very wet."

"I've been watching you," she confessed. "Made me horny."

"I think this should be our last threesome," Christina said, standing up. Grace watched Josh's cock flop onto his stomach. "I want to watch you fuck Grace."

Grace had her eyes still glued to Josh's cock, as Christina pulled her skirt off, and then her panties. She straddled Josh, and lowered herself onto his cock.

"Oh Jesus," she groaned, this was the biggest cock she had ever had in her tight trimmed cunt. "Oooohhh fuck!"

Christina took her shirt off, and then her bra, she might as well be nude too, besides she wanted Josh to see her beautiful tits. She fondled them herself, for a minute and kissed her hotly, Grace was in Heaven, this was her first threesome, well her first F/F/M threesome, she had had quite a few F/F threesome's but never with a guy included. She reached down and rubbed her clit, this was one time she was definitely going to come.

"We should get going," Josh said, as he watched Grace wind down dferom her orgasm. "I'm completely stuffed."

Christina pulled a face. "Do we really have to, I don't want this to end."

"Sorry," Josh said.

"Okay, if we're going, we go nude," Christina said. "All the way home."

"I can't," Grace said. "Even though he's probably asleep."

"Would he be asleep," Christina giggled. "Really?"

Grace nodded.

"I'll go check," Christina grinned, and took off for the kitchen.

Grace ran after her and grabbed her arm. "No, don't you can't."

"He can't do anything to me," Christina laughed. "Come with me."

Grace followed closely behind her, but stopped at the counter. Christina walked past the fryers and ovens, peeked around the corner at the sleeping Mister Shit head, as Grace had called him, and then stepped out into full view. She did a little dance, before beckoning Grace to join her, and as she peeked around the corner, Christina pulled her alongside of herself. Grace stared at the sleeping man and grinned.

"He's going to go through his life never knowing he had two good looking nude babes standing in front of him."

At the front door, they kissed and cuddled each other.

"Thanks for giving me the best night of my life," Grace grinned.

"Oh you'll have lots more," Christina said. "I'll see if I can help. Better get dressed, the ogre might wake up."

Grace nodded. "Or a customer." Right then, she felt calm, excited, from the adrenalin rush, almost drunk. She didn't care if Mister Shit Head did catch her, but she knew that come tomorrow she would.

Josh was groggy and foggy, when he awoke about one. He couldn't quite work out how Christina could be sucking his cock, and kissing his neck at the same time, regardless, there wasn't a better way to be woken up. AS he became more conscious, and looked around, he saw Grace on the end of his cock, and Christina now dragging her lovely tits across his chest, as she worked her way around his neck, and now nibbled his earlobe.

"Surprise darling," she cooed. "I thought this might be the perfect way to send you off."

Josh groaned, Grace now had him rock hard, and was preparing to mount him.

"Fuck yes," and he squirmed with pleasure, as he felt his cock slide deep into her cunt.

"Touch me," Christina said softly. "Finger me."

His fingers parted her pussy lips and spread her hole.

"Rub my clit with your thumb, and maybe we can all come together," she urged him, and he did, only too happy to oblige. Grace fucked him hard, and this time he delivered for her, shooting his thick cum into her cunt.

"Oh fuck, oh God," she moaned, grinding down hard on him. "I can feel your cum shooting into me. I'm gonna come."

Josh checked his bags, and they sat in the coffee shop, it was quiet, not a lot of flights at nine that night, his flight had been delayed, so they had a bit more time together. Christina sat with her back to the door, she had given Josh one last treat before he left, wearing a filmy shirt, that was now unbuttoned, leaving her breasts bare, her nipples hard. Josh slid around the booth seat, so he could fondle them, and when he slid his hand up under her skirt, he found she wasn't wearing anything, he should have known.

She smiled a devious smile. "Want me to strip?"

He shook his head. "Too risky."

"I have a plan," she grinned. "Didn't you wonder why I brought this big bag?"

Alongside her on the seat, was a large straw type shopping bag, that covered the side of her to just under her boobs.

"Watch," she still had the big grin on her face, as she lifted her arse, and slid her skirt off, then shucked her shirt off her shoulders.

"What do you think?"

"Oh Jesus," he huffed, quickly looking around, his cock threatening to blow the zip right out of his pants.

"Last chance," she taunted. "To play with my boobs and pink bits."

He kept an alert eye out, as he fondled her fun bags, and then her wet pussy.

"I get so horny, when I do this public nude shit," she told him.

She couldn't get his cock out without undoing his pants, then she stroked him, as he felt her up.

"Give me a big one to remember," she said. "Make me come one last time."

He put his cunt juice coated fingers in her mouth, and she started to masterbate them both.

Her body was racked with spasms as she started to come. She pumped his cock harder, and he shot his load down her leg that was over his.

"Oooooohhhhhh fuuuuucccckkkkk," she called out, as she orgasmed. Josh muffled the rest with his hand, and watched as her tits as they shook and wobbled.

"This is the last call for flight 249 to London," the voice announced.

Josh kissed Christina, his eyes filled with tears, and watched as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

"It's going to be so hard without you," she cried.

He nodded. "I know." Even now he breasts pushed into his chest, and her sooky state, was turning him on.

"We were special for each other weren't we?" she looked into his eyes.

He nodded again. "Very special babe. I love you, let's see where all this goes. Maybe I'll be back next year, I'll certainly be visiting, maybe even transferred back here."

She smiled weakly. "I hope so, I love you too."

"Excuse me sir," the flight attendant touched his arm. "They're about to close the aircraft doors, you must board now."

Josh gave Christina one last kiss, and left. At the tunnel doors, he turned and waved and smiled.

12