Christina's New Bassist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does it feel?"

"Like I'm gonna go crazy! Come on!" She sat up and bit her lip.

"Why should I?"

"Please! How many times did I get you off?" She brightened at this.

"I lost count." She bent down and licked the entire shaft of his cock and straightened up.

"But I want to fuck you, now. There'll be plenty of time for blow jobs later."

A part of him was able to process these words, but the rest of him was aching and beyond thought.

She lifted her body a little and his dick sprang up.

"You look ready to go." She lifted her hips up and wedged the tip inside her. She was a little stretched out from where his fingers had been, but it was still tighter than he thought possible. He groaned.

"Do you like that?" Without waiting for an answer, she started to force him into her, slowly.

After he was about halfway in, she pulled back up a little. Without thinking, he thrust his hips up, driving his cock all the way into her.

"Oh!" his breath escaped. This was eight types of heaven.

Christina had shut her eyes and was rocking back and forth on his cock.

"Oh, Jack. I needed this." He tried to buck her with his hips and she pushed down on his chest.

"No. Let me do it." She hooked her feet over his thighs and began rocking back and thrusting her hips.

Jack wanted to grab her ass and pull her down onto him, but the strap held him tight. She was going to have her way. There was nothing he could do about it.

Christina grabbed her tits and started pulling on the nipple rings. She was bucking a little harder now and Jack moaned, unable to keep quiet.

"Oh, Jack! You're going to make me come again! Yeah!" Her pussy clenched down on him, it's walls milking his cock. He tried with all his might to hold back, but this was almost too much.

She rode him through her climax. Without stopping, she fell forward, her hands on his chest.

"Yeah! Fuck me, baby!" She was thrusting up and down on his cock with wild abandon. He felt the familiar tightness in his balls and called out to her.

"Oh, God! Chrisitna, slow down or I'm gonna come!" She dug her fingernails into his chest and raked her hands down to his belly.

The pain brought him back from the brink. He raised his head and saw bright red welts forming.

Christina locked eyes with him.

"Not yet." He nodded.

She lowered her head to his chest and started nipping at his skin. His wrists were pulling so hard at the strap, he could hear the leather whining under the pressure.

She latched onto one of his nipples with her teeth and started bucking her hips again. Was she going to come again, already?

His answer was forthcoming as she bit down and screamed. He couldn't make out the words, but it didn't matter.

She pushed back up off his chest and flung her hair back.

"I want you to come in me." She practically sung that sentence.

"Are you sure?" he asked, on baited breath. Christina shut her eyes and pushed him all the way into her.

"Yes! Come in me!" Jack heard the leather strap begin to rip under his constant pull. He wasn't going to come until he had her in his arms. With all the strength he had left, he pulled until the strap snapped the bars. His hands suddenly free, he grabbed her head before she could say anything.

Jack sat up, Christina in his lap and kissed her hard. His right hand grabbed her ass and was pulling her into him. He could feel his climax building and he shoved up into her as hard as he could.

His cries were muffled by her tongue. He emptied himself into her, coming harder than he thought possible.

Christina dug her nails into his back and moaned into his mouth. By the sting he could feel on his skin, he was going to have a matching set of welts on his back.

As he felt the last of his seed pump into her, Jack collapsed against the headboard, with a loud 'thunk'.

Christina bucked against him a few more times, finishing her own climax. She fell forward and her head landed on his chest. Jack was so sweaty she almost slipped off.

"Your heart is beating so fast," she said after a long minute, ear to his breastbone.

He could do nothing but mumble, "Uh huh." Spent was far to inadequate a word to describe his state.

They stayed like that until he'd softened inside of her. She slid her body off of him and settled into the crook of his arm.

Jack looked over at her and watched each moment age slowly. She snuggled up closer and shut her eyes.

"I'm tired."

"Me too," he said, still unable to believe that this had just happened.

After a few minutes, he heard he breathing become soft and even. Jack pulled the covers up around them with his free hand and felt himself drifting off...

The knocking was insistent in his dream, but he couldn't find the door. Where was he?

He shook the sleep from his eyes and found that the dream was fading but the knocking was real.

"Who is it?" he asked, his voice thick with sleep.

"Room service sir. I have your breakfast."

"Just leave it there," he answered. He sat up and looked around. Christina was gone. Had it all been a dream?

When he looked down at his chest, however, he found the welts were there, stinging.

He pulled on his pajama bottoms after a minute of searching and opened his door.

A tray of food was sitting there. He picked it up and placed it on the small dining room table in the room. As soon as he shut the door, he heard her voice.

"Is he gone?" Jack spun around and saw her face peeking out from behind the bathroom door.

"Yeah. What are you doing over there?" She grinned sheepishly and steeped out from the bathroom, wearing nothing.

"I thought it was Pete. I didn't want him to see me." Jack motioned that the coast was clear and she scampered over to the table and pulled the lid off of the breakfast tray.

"Thought you might need some food after last night. I sure do." She dug into the assorted bit of fruit and greedily devoured an apple.

Jack sat down and tried to process the last few hours. This had really happened? What was going to happen now?

Christina must have sensed his confusion and sat down, facing him.

"What's the matter, jack?"

"Um..I.." he was back to his old self, unable to construct a sentence in front of her.

"Oh, baby! That looks so painful!" she said, touching the scratches she'd put there. He winced a little under her touch.

"A little."

"Want me to kiss them and make it better?" She put her lips against the welts and the combination of pleasure and pain was exquisite.

He let her carry on for a minute before he pulled her up to face him.

"Christina? What happens now?" He had to know, but he almost didn't want her to answer. He didn't want to hear her say that this had been just sex. He didn't think his heart could handle it.

"Now?" Her face looked puzzled. "We eat breakfast and take a shower."

"I mean with us. What happens between us now?" All the traces of the sexual animal he'd witnessed were gone, replaced by compassion.

"What do you want to happen?" She touched his cheek, tenderly.

"I..I don't know. I just don't want this to end." She pulled him close and kissed him.

"Me either." His soul brightened at these words. "Did you think I was going to just fuck you and leave or something?" He nodded, ashamed of himself. Christina sat up and plopped down in his lap.

"Jack, honey, look at me." He fought the great weight pulling his head down and met her eyes. "I'm not going anywhere. As long as you want me, I'm here."

He pulled her close and tucked his head into her chest. She twisted a lock of his hair into her fingers and laughed softly.

"There's no way I'm going to let such a talented man get out of my sight."

They kissed for a while, before hunger took over and they devoured the breakfast tray. They showered and got dressed, Christina borrowing one of his t-shirts. Hers still wasn't dry.

"I've got to go," she said. "I'm late for a meeting with Buddy." Jack nodded, not wanting to let her out of his sight, but knowing that she had to go.

"I want you to come stay with me tonight."

"Sure."

"I have a much bigger bed in my hotel." Her smile was wicked and teasing.

They kissed for a few minutes, before she extracted herself from his grip.

"I really have to go. See you at sound check?" He nodded and watched her go.

"Dude!" Pete yelled, as he came ito their shared room. "You should have come out last night! That shit was crazy!" Pete stopped in the middle of his appraisal and looked at the state of jack's bed and gave a little sniff.

"Is it just me or does it smell like fucking in here?" Jack smiled, bass in hand, and said nothing. "You bastard! You did get laid last night!" Pete punched him in the shoulder and grabbed a beer from the mini bar.

"So? Who was she? You get some groupie action?"

"No." Pete gestured to Jack's bed.

"She must have been something, man. Your headboard's broken." Jack smiled at the memory, but kept quiet.

"Hey Guys! Can I have your attention please?" Buddy called over the microphone during sound check. The band died down.

"I'm sure you've noticed that the tour's doing really well, so Christina wanted to thank you." She stepped up to the mike and everyone applauded.

"Thanks guys. This has been the most fun I've had on tour tour yet and I wanted to make an announcement." She winked at Jack when she said 'fun' and he felt himself blush. "Buddy and I wanted to add two months of european dates. We talked to a promoter overseas this morning and he seemed up for it." Everyone applauded again, excited at the prospect of seeing europe. "I hope that you'll all come with me. I'm going to pay you double for your time, of course, but I want you all to be there."

The band cheered. More money and europe? This lady must not know how to bargain...

"Cool! let's finish up sound check and get some dinner, ok?" They pounded through a few more songs and adjourned to the dining room in the stadium.

Jack hadn't really had a chance to talk to Christina about the previous night, but he didn't want to let people know if she didn't. He kept his distance.

After desert, she went off to get ready and the band loosened up backstage.

Pete was regaling the other guys with the tale about Jack's headboard and they kept trying to get him to tell them what happened.

"I'm not saying anything, Pete, so chill out. No more questions." Pete and Ricky laughed and shook their heads.

"Fine, man. Whatever. That was still pretty fucking cool though. I'd like to meet that chick."

'You already have,' he said in his head.

Christina came back into the band's room. She was dressed in a pair of low cut jeans and a bikini top. Jack marveled at her.

"Ready to go?" She asked everyone. They gathered around and started toward the door. Christina was in the lead when she turned around.

"Jack? Could you come here for minute?" He trotted up to her. Before he could say anything, she grabbed his head and shoved her tongue into his mouth.

Jack was shocked. Why was she doing this in front of everyone? Was she crazy?

She let go and smiled at him.

"Have a good show, baby." She winced as she pulled close to him. "Hope I can dance tonight. You wore me out." She winked at him and walked out the door.

Jack burned red and turned to grab his bass. Pete, Ricky, hell the whole band was staring at him.

He lifted his bass, with a new strap of course, over his head and headed for the door.

"Dude! No way!" Pete's mouth was hanging open and he stopped Jack with a hand in his chest.

"Pete, we gotta go play." Pete let go of him.

"Seriously, man? I...Really? Christina?" Jack nodded and Ricky slapped him on the back, laughing.

"I knew this motherfucker was holding out for a reason." Jack shrugged and turned around.

"Well? We gonna make some music or not?"