Christina's Paybacks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doc tried in vain to follow Christina' pussy as it was removed from his driving tongue. Christina smiled as she noticed him trying to regain that intimate contact. She also noticed the copious amounts of both hers and his cum around his lips. Leaning over, she whispered in Doc's ear.

"Ok lover. That was just the icebreaker. The rest of the evening has yet to come. And believe me, we will both be cumming all evening. And your ass will be mine. Now would you like a sip of wine before we continue? I know I'm parched."

Doc could merely nod. Looking down, Christina took her finger to get a small smear of their cum on Docs face. Scooping it up, she pushed her finger into Doc's mouth allowing him to savor their mixed juices for her.

Christina then went to the fridge and poured glasses of wine for everyone, first handing one to each of her girlfriends and then taking the other two toward the swing. Setting hers on the table, she helped Doc hold his head up enough to take a couple of sips of wine from the glass as she held it to his lips. After Doc nodded that he had enough for now, Christina took a big gulp of wine from her glass. She was still turned on, and how. This was going better than she had imagined. Again she helped Doc with the rest of his wine before finishing hers.

She slid her hands along Doc's legs and thighs to make sure he was still comfortable. As her hands slid down his thighs, she could not help but slide over his now semi-erect cock. It jerked at her touch as if trying to reach out for her. Doc's moan caused her to lavish even more attention to his cock. Taking it into her hand, she began to slowly stroke the entire length. At the same time, she began to roll his ball sack in her other hand and gently pull on his ball sack trying to stretch as far as she could, as she knew Doc enjoyed this attention immensely.

Carrie spoke up to help guide Christina along this important journey

"Hmmmm, Christina, you have quite the magic touch with your fuck toy. I think he's just about ready for the next round don't you?"

Christina continued her manual torment of Doc's cock and balls. Without missing a beat and with almost an evil snicker in her voice, Christina looked at Carrie with a wicked smile and answered.

"You might be right. What do you think girls? Are we ready to begin this anal fuck fest? His cock is getting hard again and his balls are so warm. And look, his puckered ass is really winking at us now. Now that's an invitation that we just can't pass up."

Doc could hear the camera clicking away as a chair was being dragged across the floor. He could sense the warmth of a body between his legs. Then Christina's hands were once again sliding down his inner thighs. This time when they approached his cock, they made a distinct detour and began to massage his ass cheeks. The hands massaged and pried his ass cheeks even further apart. With each stroke of the hands, they began to work closer and closer to his puckered virgin opening. Soon fingers were tracing circles around his puckered rosebud. The soft pads of his lover's fingertips were massaging the area around his ass, stimulating the nerve endings there. Carrie leaned forward and offered Christina some helpful guidance.

"Here, why don't you slip this on. You don't want your beautiful nails to hurt your fuck toy."

Christina allowed her Carrie to slide a medical exam glove onto her hand. Once in place, she watched as her girlfriend applied a generous amount of the mint-flavored lube to the covered fingers. Christina had a devious grin that spread even wider across her face as she watched Doc's reaction when he felt the lubed fingers rolling around his ass. Gently, Christina took her index finger and began to encircle his puckered opening, applying more and more pressure until it opened and allowed her finger to begin it's journey. At first there was a little resistance, but soon Doc was pushing back on the finger and it slid in past his muscled ring. Steadily Christina began an in and out movement, with each inward thrust working side to side teasing Doc even more. Doc's moans let her know she was doing everything just right.

Christina didn't want to lose the attention and support of her girlfriends, so she gave them a most welcome invitation.

"Ladies, while I'm beginning to get this hot cherry ass ready for us, I hate to see his cock and wonderful mouth go to waste. Since you're my guests here for the entire night, if there is something you see that you like, just help yourselves. I'm sure OUR fuck toy won't mind. Will you?"

Christina emphasized the last question by completely sliding her index finger into Doc's ass. His head merely nodded as he moaned aloud for her. Christina marveled again in her newfound control.

His moan was replaced by a low whimper when she removed her finger entirely. But it soon turned to an even louder moan when she now placed two fingers at his opening. The mint lube began to tingle as an added effect and Doc's opening once again began to wink its invitation to Christina.

The girls didn't need additional coaching. Mandy had her hands slowly stroking Doc's cock back to complete hardness. Jamie was massaging and tugging on his ball sack, trying to stretch it as far as Christina had done earlier. Phyllis was sucking and nibbling on Doc's chest and nipples. Clare had straddled Doc's face was feeding him her ass and pussy from between her harness straps. Carrie pulled a chair up along side Christina to assist her and take as many close-up pictures she could. Carrie began to encourage Christina even more.

"That's it Christina. Look how his ass is opening for you; work them into him now. That's it. Slide them in as deep as you can. Search out that walnut sized gland. Crook your fingers upward slightly. You can find it and once you do, begin to massage it. That's it. Watch his cock. Each time you massage it, he'll respond by ejaculating more seminal fluid. That my dear, is how you milk his prostate. He can cum and cum and cum that way. Milk it. That's it milk it. Make him crave your special attentions. Make him want to surrender his ass to you completely. Look at all that cum oozing from his cock. YUM!"

The coaching urged Christina on. As the camera continued to click away, she added a third finger and continued her milking motion. At the same time, as she took an outward stroke, she would spread her fingers trying to open Doc up even more. Doc's cock was producing more and more seminal fluid as she massaged his prostate. Christina couldn't help herself and leaned over taking Doc's cock into her mouth. Mandy stroked his cock while guiding it deep into Christina' hungry mouth. Christina could taste her own pussy juice from when she fucked him earlier. Plus, she was amazed at how his cock pulsed more seminal fluid into her mouth each time she massaged his prostate. This was a head-trip for her by knowing the control she was having over Doc and how she was providing him with so much pleasure. This just spurred Christina on to want to do even more.

She felt a tap on her shoulder and saw the first toy being handed to her. It had already been lubed for her. The toy was a series of graduated balls on a flexible rod. Each ball was bigger than the previous - starting at about the diameter of a single finger and worked up to about an inch and a half in diameter.

Mandy was eager to take Christina' place sucking Doc's cock. She suckled all the seminal fluid Christina's milking was producing. After receiving a mouth full or two, she begrudgingly backed off to allow Jamie and Phyllis to have turns.

Just as before, when Christina removed her fingers from his ass, Doc's moans were momentarily replaced by a soft whimper before once again returning to moans as the toy was being worked into his ass. Each time a ball passed through the muscled ring of his ass, it gave a soft "pop". The next ball spread the muscled ring wider before allowing it to "pop" as the ring once again closed. Then the next ball opened it even more. As the final ball spread Doc open, Carrie grabbed Christina's wrist and firmly pulled her hand back causing the toy to quickly be removed from Doc's ass. The balls made a rippling sound of little pops as it was removed. Christina's hand was then being guided back to reinsert the balls all over again. With little more than that brief tutorial, Christina began a repeated in and out fucking of Doc's ass with the balled toy. Each time she rapidly pulled it free, Doc would moan even louder. The camera was capturing the in and out training of Doc's ass.

Christina momentarily looked up to see Mandy, Ashley and Jamie licking Doc's cock like a Popsicle. One by one they each took turns sliding as much of his cock into their throat before backing off completely to allow the next girl have a turn. Further up, Clare was humping against Doc's lips and tongue. Christina knew all too well how well Doc loved eating a woman's ass, pussy and clit. In a way she was envious of the other girls. But she had other things on her mind, and they were her guests. Then she heard Clare begin to cry out.

"Damn Christina. His tongue is driving me crazy. He drove his tongue up my ass like a good fuck toy, and ass fucked me until I thought I was going to explode. Talk about a good tongue fucking of my ass. WOW! And now he's eating my clit like there's no tomorrow. I'm going to cum all over our fuck toy's face in no time. In fact ... I'm ... I'm . Ugh Ugh Ahhhhh Right there. Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!"

Christina and her girlfriends watched intently as Clare flooded Doc's face with her cum. In a way it was funny. Her dildo was balanced across Doc's forehead as she fed him her pussy and clit. Christina momentarily allowed her hand to drive the balled toys deep into Doc's ass and just stay there.

Just as before, a tap on her shoulder let Christina know it was time for the next larger toy. This one was a miniature vibrating cock. It was only about 5 inches long. But unlike a real cock, it started out tapered at the tip and slowly flared out to about 2 inches. Eagerly, Christina again quickly removed the beaded toy balls causing Doc to moan into Clare's quivering pussy.

Christina just inserted the tip of the little cock and worked about half of it into Doc's ass. She then turned the little switch to the "on" position. Doc began to moan even louder and his hips were trying to work down onto the buzzing invader. As Doc's moans began to echo around the room, the camera clicked away while Christina drove the entire length into Doc's ass. The moans were soon silenced as Mandy was the next to lower her wet pussy onto Doc's eager lips and tongue.

Doc tried to push back onto the new toy but the restraints kept him from being able to do so. This was Christina' show to run. She had his ass and it was hers for the taking but only how she so desired. Doc's cock was rock hard and with each inward thrust more seminal fluid would spasm from its tip. After a few minutes, Christina removed the vibe and took note of how Doc's ass was starting to maintain a significant gape. The camera also caught a good close up of this initial gape. His ass was opening up for bigger and better things to come. Just one more toy before Christina would take his anal cherry.

As Christina continued the in an out fucking of Doc's ass with the toy, her girlfriend lubed up the third toy. This was an even bigger version of the cock shaped vibe Christina was using now. However, this one would rotate side to side as well. The length was about 7 inches long, however the maximum diameter was almost 3 inches - great for stretching his virgin ass. As quickly as she could, Christina swapped out the toys. There was a little resistance to the new toy as it was thicker. But with patience, Christina worked it in. Once she had it completely in Doc's ass, she flicked the switch to the on position.

Doc almost came unglued when the vibe started to gyrate in his ass. It was stroking his prostate and stimulating every nerve bundle it touched. His tongue must have been driving Mandy crazy as she started to moan aloud. Again Christina began a slow, teasing in and out fucking of Doc's ass. As the camera clicked away, she began to increase her tempo. Soon she was almost pounding Doc's ass with the toy. Doc was moaning as his head rolled from side to side between Mandy's thighs. His cock was almost purple from being so swollen. The camera was trying to keep up with this high tempo fuck fest. Mandy screamed again as another cum rolled through her body. This just served as a queue to Christina.

With a final inward stroke, Christina pressed the toy in as far as it would go making sure Doc felt the full 3 inch diameter. As the vibe gyrated inside him, Christina began to stroke his cock. Phyllis, Jamie and Clare were running their hands all along Doc's body. Their lips were kissing and nipping his chest and nipples. That was all he could take as he began to cum jet after jet of hot sticky cum onto Christina' outstretched tongue. The camera caught at least 3 jets of cum as they spattered down onto Christina' outstretched tongue. Carrie surprised Christina by leaning in and kissing her. Carrie's tongue swirled into Christina mouth to share Doc's cum. With a surprised look on her face, Christina slowly pulled from Carrie's lips. Carrie had a lust filled glaze in her eyes as she stared back at Christina and licked her lips savoring Doc's cum.

Glancing down, Christina saw Doc's cock still oozing cum for her. In one eager stroke, Christina took Doc's entire length into her mouth and tried to literally drain his balls dry while the vibe gyrated deep inside him working it's magic. After being satiated temporarily with her mouthful of Doc's cum, she slowly pulled the vibe from his ass. Finally, she had a good 2 and a half to 3 inch gape. A smile spread across her face in self-appreciation of her accomplishment. Glancing up she saw Mandy slowly removing herself from Doc's cum covered face. Phyllis was right there to take her place, lowering her pussy down onto Doc's cooperative tongue and lips.

Without giving it a second thought, Christina snaked out her tongue and began to at first tease her lover's opened ass. The mint flavored lube gave his ass a pleasant taste. It also tickled her tongue. As if by instinct, her teasing soon became a serious tongue fucking of her lover's ass. The camera was working frantically to capture this intimate tongue fucking of Doc's ass. Doc's vocal moans just drove Christina on, as well as having a pleasing effect on Phyllis's clit.

Phyllis was fucking down on Doc's tongue. She had her hands on either side of Doc's head guiding him to her favorite spot. Phyllis began to cum quickly. She had worked herself into a frenzy watching everything that had transpired before her. It may have been quick, but her cum was intense. Slowly she climbed off Doc's face. After doing so, she leaned forward and licked some of the pussy nectar that was smeared all over Doc's face.

Christina had to force herself to slow down and regain control of the situation. It was time to take this virgin ass and claim it as hers.

End of Part 2

12