Christina's Special Delivery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooo, baby. Your cock feels so goooooood!" I breathed.

Aaron continued his slow pace. With his left hand, he traced the cleft of my butt cheeks, upward, to the small of my back. He lingered. Traced ever smaller circles. His touch was so light. So rousing.

I nudged my darling onto his back, remaining joined in the most intimate of ways. He closed his legs. I spread mine. I held still with him inside me. I couldn't help but giggle my delight. We kissed. More passionately than before. Hotter. Wetter. Hungrily, I sucked his tongue as if it were his cock.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. My breasts compressed against him, I dug my toes into the mattress and began to fuck him wildly. My 'thrusts' were very shallow, though rapid fire.

"Oh god, Lori. Yes. Yes! Fuck me, Lori! Fuck me!"

I kept 'thrusting', faster and faster. My calves began to burn.

"Oh god, Lori! Yes. Yes!"

Faster still. The burn intensified.

"Lori. Lori! That's it! Oh baby, don't stop!"

Hot kisses covered my face and neck.

My toes lost their grip.

Regained.

I continued to fuck him as hard and fast as I could.

The position was awkward. My 'thrusts': lacking, and unsatisfying.

Fatigue won out. I lay still atop him. Our hearts were pounding in unison. Summoning all the energy I could, I managed to break-free and rise up on my hands. More energy to shift around and squat above his cock. Recklessly, I impaled myself. Aaron groaned his delight, then placed his hands on my waist to steady me. I rested mine on his chest, and began riding him like a woman-possessed!

"Oh god Lori!"

His eyes locked to mine. I quickened my pace. My breasts bounced wildly. My soaked pussy glided over and around his cock. Orgasms began cumming in waves.

"Oh Lori. Lori. Lori! Fuck me. Oh god. Fuck me. Fuck me! Cum on baby, fuck me!"

I raised and lowered myself as quickly as I could.

My legs were growing weak.

Without warning, they gave out, and I collapsed forward.

In one smooth motion, Aaron rolled me onto my back. He knelt between my legs and pulled my pussy onto his cock. He leaned forward and rested his hands on my breasts. He began to take me hard and fast.

"Yes. Yes. Yes! Fuck me. Fuck me!" I cried.

His fingertips pressed hard into my breasts. I drew my knees up, wrapped my legs around him and dug my heels into the small of his back.

He continued to fuck me. How he kept from cumming, I'll never tell.

"You are so hot Lori! So fucking hot!"

With each thrust, his cock teased the deepest reaches of my pussy. My orgasms kept cumming and cumming.

Suddenly, his fucking stopped. Before I knew what was happening, he unhooked my ankles and unceremoniously rolled me onto my stomach. "Lori?" he said softly, "I'm going to fuck your ass."

I started to protest. Forcefully, he filled my unsuspecting hole with his slick cock.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" I cried: half pleasure half pain.

He held still inside me, then clamped my legs together using his.

I tried to wriggle free.

His weight bore down. His ankles locked atop mine. He grasped my wrists and held them high above my head. I was pinned beneath him. Stretched . . . filled. He began to fuck my ass like a madman-possessed.

"Lori, your ass is so tight! So hot!"

"Mmmmppphhhhh." I whimpered.

He continued to fuck me hard and fast.

"Lori. Oh god, Lori! I'm going to cum! I'm going to fill your ass with my cummmmmm!"

. ******************************

A knock at the door. I closed one eye and peered through the peephole. A young man from room service stood on the other side holding a silver tray with the sandwiches we'd ordered. I drew a shaky breath, then opened the door, wearing nothing more than a smile. His eyes widened and darted over my just-fucked looking body. He focused on my breasts; then on my neatly trimmed pussy.

"If you hang on a minute, I'll get your tip." I said.

"That's okay." he said, with a hungry look, "Unless you want to let me join the fun, this enough of a tip."

"Hmmm." I said, offering a glimpse of false hope, "Maybe another time. My pussy and ass are still a little sore from the fucking my lover just gave me."

The young stud smiled and shook his head. I let the door drift close, then turned to see Aaron lightly stroking his stiffening cock.

"Exactly how sore is that pussy of yours?" he asked.

I set the tray on the table, then walked over to my love. "Not that sore . . ."

. ******************************

Two weeks after my little sexcapade, I ran into Lori at the mall. It was noontime, and she insisted on treating me to lunch in the food court. With trays in hand, we went to a quiet corner and sat down.

"I want to thank you for helping me pick-out the dress and shoes." she said. "My husband told me I never looked sexier!"

"I'm glad."

Slowly, Lori's face began to flush. She leaned forward and whispered: "After dinner, we went to the Coldwell and spent the entire night making wild, passionate love. It was fabulous!"

"It's been a long while since Aaron and I have done that." I lied.

"Chris, I can't tell you how many orgasms he gave me!" she whispered, "It was magical. He was so gentle. So attentive. He even made me cum by eating my cunny!"

"You're one lucky girl!" I gushed, "One lucky girl . . ."

12