Christina's UK Odyssey Ch. 06

Story Info
Sophie Howard invites Christina Hendricks to a sex club.
4k words
4.38
4.7k
10
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chlp
chlp
97 Followers

Starring: Christina Hendricks and Sophie Howard

Disclaimer: This story is purely fiction, it has never happened.

*****

Moving north, Christina found herself in Southport, a small town on the coast, she was excited and nervous to meet the lovely Sophie Howard. Lucy had passed on her number and she had received a cryptic reply. An address; bar erotique. A time, 8pm and the message -- no inhibitions, glamorous attire.

Christina dressed up in a red satin dress, huge cleavage on display. She felt very self conscious as she moved from the hotel to her taxi, and then when she arrived at the address. It was a grubby looking door in a back alley, in what seemed to be the seedier side of the town. Christina stood waiting after she knocked on the door, for what seemed an age, before finally it opened.

"Yes." Aaid the man who stood in the doorway.

"I'm here to see Sophie." Christina said,

"Christina, you are expected. Follow me." He replied.

She walked in, following him down the corridor and then down a flight of stairs, he opened a door. "Take a seat." He said.

There was a large leather chair sitting in front of a small circular stage, complete with stripper pole in the center. A sofa sat near the back wall, as well as a table and dresser. Cristina sat back in the chair and waited.

The lights dimmed, a spotlight on the stage, Sophie appeared, she wore a tight black corset, black stockings and suspenders. Music started, she began to dance, slow erotic sways of her hips, then moving around the pole, her body teasing Christina.

Christina licked her lips watching Sophie dance, her hands aching to reach down and stroke her pussy. Sophie's curves jiggled enticingly as she shimmied towards Christina, straddling her legs she ground down, tits inches from Christina's face. She span around grinding her ass into Christina's crotch, before moving back to the platform. With a final flourish the music stopped Sophie striking a suitably enticing pose.

Christina applauded, as Sophie walked towards her. Not a word had yet been spoken, as she dropped to her knees in front of her, hands pushing the dress up over her thighs. Christina wore no knickers, as Sophie dove her face into the wet glistening snatch. Christina gasped, hands clasping the chair arms, as Sophie ate her pussy.

"Oh fuck! Fuckkkk!" Christina moaned.

Sophie clamped her full lips over Christina's pussy, tongue flicking her clit. Christina was on the verge of cumming, her body tightening ready to release. Sophie gulped down every drop of Christina's juices as they flooded her mouth, Christina tossing her head back gasping.

"YEEESSSSS!!" She cried, hips rising and bucking into Sophie's face.

As her orgasm subsided; Sophie licked Christina's pussy for one final time, before moving up and over her body, leaning in to kiss her, sharing her taste.

"Pleased to meet you Christina, I'm Sophie." Sophie said grinning.

Christina laughed as Sophie got up from atop of her, moving to the bar by the stage, a waitress came in, carrying 2 glasses. She set them on the bar and left. Christina got up and straightened her dress before moving over to perch on a bar stool next to Sophie.

"Here, try this." Sophie said, passing a glass to Christina.

She took it and examined the contents, it was milky in color, and clang to the edges of the cocktail glass. She savored the aroma.

"Is this?" Christina said shocked.

"yep, its spunk, welcome to club erotique!" Sophie replied drinking from the glass. "This is a sex club, where we can indulge any of our deepest fantasies and you are in the voyeur room."

Christina looked around, to see if anyone was watching her.

"Oh you can't see them, but behind the mirrors are at least twenty men, and maybe some women, all wanking off watching us." Sophie said. "I love it here, I get them to cum watching me then savor every drop, drink up." She added.

Christina raised the glass to her lips, and drank back the cum, it was thick but still warm, a mixture of men, she swallowed it down with surprising ease. She was fixated on Sophie's body, her huge breasts squeezed out of the top of the corset, slender waist in, then wide full hips and ass. Sophie loved every second of the attention and as she finished her cum cocktail, she stood up.

"Like what you see?" She asked Christina

"Ohh fuck, I've dreamed about meeting you Sophie, wanked so many times over your pictures." Christina replied.

Sophie peeled down her panties and hopped up onto the bar, her legs spread wide, "Care to help a girl out?" She asked while smiling.

Christina needed no encouragement and had her head buried in Sophie's pussy within seconds, tongue deep between her lips. Sophie lay back on her arms gasping as Christina feasted on her snatch.

"Ohhhh fuck, Christina! I want you to eat my fucking cunt." Sophie gasped.

Christina had her hands on Sophie's thighs, her lips clamped over her pussy, tongue vigorously flicking Sophie's clit.

"Soooooo close!" Sophie gasped, her thighs starting to tremble.

Christina drilled her faster and faster, Sophie's body clenching to a climax, with a loud roar she came hard.

"YEESSSS!! FUUUUCCKKKK!!" Sophie screamed.

Christina was blasted with a jet of girl cum, swallowing hard she couldn't contain it and it drenched her face and tits. She kept sucking Sophie's clit as the spray of liquid splattered her fiercely.

"FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK!!" Sophie howled, as her cunt exploded over Christina.

Her lips clamped to Sophie's pussy lips as she drained her of her juices, mouth filling with the sweet nectar, Christina avidly guzzling it down. Sophie gasped her climax ending, Christina looking up at her grinning.

"Ohh fuck, that was good, baby." Sophie gasped. "Lucy was right about you."

Christina stepped back, as Sophie got down from the counter, leading her by the hand over to a small area in the corner. Several holes were visible in the wall, of varying sizes, Sophie smiled as a hard cock appeared through one of the holes. Kneeling down she started to suck on it, taking it deeper and deeper into her mouth. Another hard cock, this time a large black shaft poked through a hole next to Sophie.

"Well, it would be a shame to waste it." Christina said getting down next to her.

Both women were avidly sucking on the throbbing cocks, Sophie had hers deep in her throat, gagging hard. Spit dripped down her chin onto the floor in a large pool. Christina sucked on the head of her cock, which exploded surprising her. She quickly swallowed what was a large load of cum down into her belly.

"Ohhhh, fuck." she gasped coming up for air, just as Sophie swallowed her load.

"you learn fast Christina, I'm impressed." Sophie gasped, turning to look at her.

"These boys need to calm down, I was just getting started" Christina replied, getting up off her knees.

Sophie turned to the side, a large clear pipe ran sloping downwards across the wall. At the end was a huge brandy glass. A thin stream of spunk trickled down the pipe into the glass, a small amount now collected.

"That's our job tonight Christina, get these boys cumming enough to fill that glass, then we get to share it!" Sophie teased.

Christina grinned, Sophie was certainly Lucy level of slut, this was going to be a fun evening. Sophie walked back to the bar, reaching around behind it she pulled out a large strap on cock.

"I wanna slam this into you, you dirty fucking whore." Sophie purred.

Christina, bent over the bar stool, looking back over her shoulder. "Go on then, give it to me!" She replied.

Sophie eased the dress back up over her ass, those luscious cheeks on display, she slapped the rubber phallus hard on them, before pushing the head to Christina's wet slit. Holding her hips she thrust in. Christina gasped as her hole was stretched, the thick hard shaft driving deep inside, she bit her lip as Sophie ended fake balls deep in her cunt.

"Ohhh, fuck yeah!" Christina gasped as Sophie started thrusting, her hands holding tight to the dress as she got faster and faster.

Christina was lurching forwards with each stroke, her big tits bouncing in her dress, straining to get free. She gasped and groaned as Sophie increased her pace, the huge soft melons jiggling furiously as she bent over clutching the bar stool

"YES! Fuck me, fuck me baby!" She cried as Sophie pounded her hard.

Sophie was flushed, sweating as she kept up the brutal rhythm, her hips churning as the drove deep again and again. She twisted the fabric of Christina's dress in her hands clutching it tight, as Christina shook and twitched, her climax roaring forth.

"YEEEESSSSS!!" She screamed even louder this time. "FUCK! FUCK!! YESSSSS!!"

Sophie kept pumping into her quivering hole, it clenched tightly on her fake cock as she pounded Christina. Eventually her orgasm finished and Christina turned to look at Sophie, grinning contentedly.

"Ohh fuck, Sophie that was amazing!" she gasped.

Sophie eased out of Christina, who stood up, and looked at the glistening shaft bouncing at her crotch. Christina peeled down the straps of her dress, letting it fall to the floor, stepping out she stood naked, watching Sophie's reaction.

"Fuck, those are incredible." Sophie gasped, looking at Christina's mammoth tits.

Christina moved towards Sophie, dropping to her knees she sucked on the head of her strap-on, before taking it deeper into her mouth. She sucked every drop of her cum from the shaft, before easing it between her tits and fake tit-wanking Sophie.

"Oooh you slag!" Sophie gasped, looking down at the fake cock squeezed between Christina's breasts. Christina pumped hard, looking up at Sophie.

"Fucking bitch, gonna wank your fake cock all over my tits. Fucking pump them, pump them, bitch!" She gasped.

Sophie held Christina's shoulders and thrust up between, her cock bursting up through the huge cleavage. She growled watching the red-headed whore go to town on her shaft, using her huge tits to wank her off.

"Fuck, I'd blast that face if I was a guy!" Sophie growled, before stepping back.

"Your turn now." Christina said. "Give me that cock."

Sophie stepped out of the harness and Christina stepped in, Sophie licking her lips at the thought. Christina stepped behind Sophie, running her hands over her hips, she roughly grabbed her hair, and forced her down onto the floor, head pressed to the carpet, ass high. She twisted her head sideways, pinning her down.

"Nasty fucking WHORE!!" Cristina snapped, Sophie was breathing heavily, trembling in anticipation.

Christina press the head of her strap on to Sophie's asshole, she mewed, as she realized what was about to happen. Pushing hard and deep Christina as ¾ before Sophie could react. She howled hips bucking up fighting in Christina's grasp. She forced her head down harder, hips no tight against Sophie's ass cheeks, both hands now on her head pinning it flat to the floor.

"You fucking love it! You fucking love this cock in your nasty ass hole!" Christina sneered, "Fucking love to be taken and buggered, like a cheap whore. A cheap nasty whore who gives herself up for fuck all! YOU LOVE IT!!"

Christina started thrusting, pulling nearly the whole shaft out and riving it home, in slow steady thrusts. Sophie squealed and snorted as each thrust jammed her ass, her body was quivering, her bowels being slammed.

"Fuuuckkk! Please, please do it! Harder, HARDER!! I want it sooo bad!" She begged.

Christina grinned, Sophie was just like Lucy, another British cock hungry slut. She slammed hard, her weight ramming down on Sophie's body, stretching and pounding her asshole.

"FUCK!" Sophie screamed, her hips high face squashed tight to the floor.

Christina battered her ass for a good 10 minutes, Sophie screaming and wailing, as she came three times. Christina relentlessly hammering her ass as a spasm unfolded.

"FUCK! FUCK!! FUCKKK!!" Sophie cried, her body taught and shaking.

Christina kept up a furious pace throughout, Sophie getting it full force, her tight ass being ravaged by the shaft strapped to Christina

"YEEEESSSSS!!" Sophie screamed, in her final climax, Christina now relenting and letting go.

"Holy fuck!" Sophie gasped, as her ass was emptied, Christina pulling the shaft out.

"Bet you enjoyed that didn't you?" Christina said, watching as Sophie rolled over exhausted.

"Oh fuck, that was good! fuck, Lucy was so right about you." Sophie panted.

"Strip for me." Christina said, unfastening the strap on

A sweaty Sophie stood up, and slowly peeled off her corset, her breasts revealed, Christina moved quickly to suck on the huge firm orbs, teeth immediately working the nipples. Her fingers went to Sophie's went pussy, fingering her hole as she suckled her breasts.

"ohhh fuck, Christina." Sophie gasped. "I want you to taste my ass, baby." She gasped.

Leading her to the bar she made Christina lay down on it, her head hanging from the end. Sophie slipped the strap on back onto her crotch and waved it over Christina's nose. She focused on the end, making herself go cross eyed. Sophie pushed it into Christina's mouth.

"Fuck yeah, Christina!" Sophie gasped as the thick shaft popped Christina's throat.

She coughed and gagged as the full length disappeared, until Sophie's belly was tight to her face. Cristina held the bar top tightly as Sophie fucked her throat, spit dribble down her face, as she gagged on the shaft. Sophie reached forwards and groped Christina's tits, mauling them hard.

"Ohhh, choke you nasty girl!" Sophie gasped, grinding her crotch to Christina's face.

Christina coughed up a thick spit wad, that oozed down her face, into her hair. Sophie pulled back, Christina coughed and gasped for air. She slowly sat up, her face caked in thick wads of drool. Sophie moved up and licked her face, slurping up the spit and swallowing it.

"Ohhhhhh, baby." Christina gasped, kissing Sophie, sharing a full spit and slobbery kiss.

Sophie pulled her down, and lay back on the floor, Christina straddling her, and easing down onto the shaft.

"Ohhhh, fuck! Sophie!" Christina gasped as she rode her.

Sophie's hips rose, to meet Christina's cunt, thick shaft slamming deep, she held her hips and watched those huge tits bouncing up and down. Sophie was loving the site of the busty redhead riding her, her tits were so big and juicy.

"FUCK! FUCK!! FUUUUUCCCKKKK!!" Christina screamed, her hips bouncing hard.

Her breasts juddered, nipples twitching, hands above her head. Christina screamed, her body tense, floods of pleasure driving through her. Sophie's hands moved up to her breasts, groping them roughly as she came, her body shaking hard.

"YES! YEEEESSS!! YEEAAAAASSSS!!" She screamed.

Collapsing down onto Sophie Christina kissed her hard, hands on her hair, tongue deep. Sophie returned the kiss and they lay on the floor, tongues exploring for several minutes. Finally Christina eased up from the shaft and helped Sophie to stand.

Looking over at the glass it was nearly half full, "Mmmm, I'm getting there." Sophie said.

She led Christina back to the glory holes, shedding her strap on en route. Two large cocks pushed through, Sophie bent over and eased herself backwards, pushing her pussy down over the shaft, gasping as it invaded her cunt.

"Ohh yeah, some real cock! That's right!" Christina purred, matching Sophie.

They bounced hard back onto the shafts, gasping and groaning. Sophie watched Christina, as Christina watched her, both getting closer to climax. Sophie bit her lip as she exploded, her breasts shaking and twitching as she leaned forward.

"YEEESSSSS!!" She screamed, her hands slamming back on the wall.

""Cum Sophie, cum for me!" Christina cried watching.

Sophie screamed, her body exploding in pleasure, ass backing hard up against the wall, getting the dick as deep as she could. Christina watched intently as Sophie came, gasping and groaning.

"FUCK! FUCK YES! YEEESSSS!!" she moaned.

As her orgasm ended Sophie slid off the cock, immediately Christina dropped to her knees and started to suck it. She savored every drop of Sophie's cum, as she licked the shaft clean.

"ohh, fuck yeah." Sophie gasped watching Christina, "You didn't cum, honey." She said.

Strapping the shaft back on, she watched as Christina moved to the center of the room again, the cocks from the glory hole pulling back into the wall.

"Ohh take me Sophie, I want you to fuck me in my big juicy ass!" Christina said

She got onto all fours, ass high face on the floor. Sophie moved up strapping the fake shaft back to her crotch.

"Fucking take it then, bitch!" Sophie growled, pressing the head to her asshole.

Christina gasped as Sophie pushed into her ass, Hands holding her hips and pumping. Her ass clenched on the shaft as it sawed in and out, Sophie slamming hard and deep. Christina gasped as her ass was buggered, Sophie slamming faster and faster, Christina's huge breasts swayed back and forth, slapping onto her chest.

"Fuck yes! Fucking do me Sophie, do me hard!" She cried out.

Sophie rutted faster and faster, Christina bucking and writhing as she took the whole thing up her asshole. She howled and cried, her body reveling in the anal pounding she was getting.

"FUCK!! FUCK YES! YES!" She screamed louder "HAAAARDERRRRR!!"

Sophie banged away as Christina came, her ass had a spasm on the shaft, Sophie held her hips tightly as she bucked, body shaking in pleasure. Christina roared loudly as waves of pleasure clenched her ass, she tossed her head from side to side, the feelings of ecstasy hitting her again and again.

"YESSSS!! YEEEESSSS!! YES! YES!! YES!!" She screamed.

Sophie reached around and groped Christina's tits hard, she clawed at the huge soft orbs as she came, hard thick shaft balls deep in her asshole.

"FUUUCKKKKK!! YEEEEESSSSSSS!!" She howled.

Cristina collapsed to the floor, Sophie atop of her. She was breathless, panting as her climax subsided. Sophie kissed her neck, as they lay there regaining their energy. Eventually Sophie eased from Christina's ass, and stood up. Christina knelt up and sucked on the shaft, tasting her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck!" She gasped, looking up at Sophie.

"Wow, that seems to have done the trick." Sophie said, moving over to the tube, the glass was nearly brimming with semen.

She picked up the full container and moved back to the bar, setting it down she perched on a stool, Christina sitting next to her. Sophie swirled her finger through the glass, collecting a bit of the cum and tasting it.

"Sooo, normally this is my reward for playing the whore." Sophie said.

"you gonna drink all that?" Christina said, in awe.

"Well I was, but you were so fucking good, I came so hard. I think you deserve it." Sophie replied grinning pushing the glass to Christina.

Christina was shocked, she'd never dreamed of swallowing so much semen. The glass of love nectar and spunk from the hotel with Sammy was nothing compared to this. Probably nearly a pint of cum filled the glass in front of her.

"Ohhhhhh Sophie, fuck I, I don't know, can I?" She stammered

"Drink it, Christina. Savor the taste, know you made them cum with your body." Sophie purred,."We had the power over them and made them cum."

Christina took the glass in both hands and stood up in front of Sophie, her huge voluptuous breasts swinging as she walked to the center of the room. She looked into the glass, it swirled with the marbled liquid. Thick white streams hung in the cloudy white volume.

"Ohhh Sophie, it's incredible." Christina said nervously holding the glass up.

The rim touched her red plump bottom lip, as she tipped it back. The thick cum oozed out into her mouth, long lumps clinging together, 'plopping' down her tongue as she filled her oral cave.

"Swallow Christina, swallow their semen!" Sophie urged, watching on triumphantly.

chlp
chlp
97 Followers
12