Christine

Story Info
It seemed to be another boring night.
1.1k words
3.98
67.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

It was seemingly just another boring night for Kevin Richards as he, his friend and his friend's sister, Christine, drank and watched football with about 15 of their friends.

The most exciting thing about the evening for Kevin was that he got to stare at Christine's sexy legs, shown off because she was wearing only a football jersey and a tight pair of gray shorts that stretched snugly around her tanned thighs.

The atmosphere was casual in Christine's house, and as it turned out, very casual.

Kevin always thought Christine was sexy, and his muscular frame and sexy blonde hair made him quite a catch too. But she never gave him any attention since, number one, she was married, and, number two, she was five years older than the 21-year-old Kevin.


Christine's husband had been away for a few weeks, though, and Christine decided to be nice and let her brother Greg, invite Kevin and the gang over for some drinks.

The beers were flowing, and Kevin soon had to pee for the first time. The bathroom awaited, and so did an adventure.

The young man walked through the kitchen and into the rest room, locking the door behind him.

A few seconds after he started to relieve himself, he was interrupted.

He heard a rattle at the door, and thought nothing of it since it was locked. He thought whoever it was would realize someone was using the bathroom.

But then the knob turned.

The door opened, and through it walked Christine.

In shock, Kevin had no time to cover up.

"God, you're in here?" she said.

"The door was locked," he replied.

"No shit retart but I thought maybe someone locked it by mistake on the way out," she said angrily.

"Well, then, if you don't mind," replied Kevin, implying for her to leave the room.

"What the fuck do you mean, if I don't mind. This is my house you know," she said.

Kevin was still in a state of shock, and he commenced peeing, his penis in full view of the clothed female.

About 20 seconds went by, and the blonde was growing impatient.

She started laughing, amused by his nudity. He laughed along with her.

"God, hurry up," she chuckled as she openly stared at his penis.

"I'm trying, I'm trying," Kevin replied with a laugh, savoring this moment for all it was worth. Pee just kept flowing and flowing, just what he needed to make this moment last.

He ever so slightly tilted his body more to the right, and lessened the grip on his penis to make more of it apparant to her. The young man knew she was staring right at it. He could feel her glance on his penis, his balls - everything.

Christine then sighed, and of all things, walked right up to Kevin.

"The toilet's almost gonna overflow," she said jokingly, peering down.

"I'm almost done, I swear," he said.

He could see Christine now staring right at his crotch as the stream continued to flow.

He tried to make small conversation.

"Can't believe how much I drank," he said, making eye contact with her but noticing she was looking down.

"Watch it," she said, telling him to pay attention to the toilet. "If you pee on the floor I swear to God I'll kill you."

The awkwardness of the moment could have been addressed by one of the two, but it never was. Kevin was enjoying it and acted as if this sort of thing - a woman watching a man pee - was perfectly natural. He was about done, and Christine realized this.

"Follow-up jiggle?" asked the blonde.

"Why certainly," he responded, and put on a show for her by flopping his large penis around to get out a few more drops.

"Very good, now get out," Christine said.

Instead of just forcing his penis back inside his fly, Kevin quickly dropped his pants and boxers down past his thigh, then pulled them back up.

He just stood there, waiting for her to say something.

"I'm waiting," said Christine.

"What? Can't I stay?" he asked jokingly.

Christine pushed Kevin from behind and walked him out of the bathroom.

"Oh come on, that's not fair," he said as she closed the door.

"Come on," Kevin said again.

"Goodbye Kevin," she said from behind the locked door.

Did what just happen really happen?, Kevin thought to himself. Did a totally gorgeous woman barge in on my trip to the bathroom, watch me pee, stare at my penis, and act as if that was nothing out of the ordinary?

My God!, Kevin thought to himself. Christine could be even sexier than he thought.

Chapter 2

he decided to take a shower. He had just played football with Greg and a bunch of his friends, and Greg said Kevin could use his shower before he went to work.

Little did Kevin know there was an unexpected visitor.

While the water was running, he heard the door open, and heard a girl's voice. He answered back, and she spoke again.

"I gotta go to the store - I was gonna go when you got out of the shower but I can't wait any longer. I'll be back in like 20 minutes," said the voice, obviously Christine's. Kevin realized who it was.

He heard her fine, but she made sure to walk all the way up to the shower curtain, pull it back, and repeat what she just said.

"Did you hear me? I have to go to the store but I'll be back in 20 minutes," she said. "If anyone knocks, just let them in."

Kevin said okay, and as Christine backed away from the shower she took a blatant glance down at his uncovered genitals.

This was now three different times she had seen him nude, and still he had never seen any part of her naked body, even her cute butt.

As sexy as Christine was, it was getting a little annoying that she kept walking in on him like this. It was like she was saying his privacy meant nothing, that she was free to look.

That idea made her seem even sexier.

Instead of leaving, she began a conversation while Kevin got out of the shower to dry off.

Standing just outside the shower, fully clothed, Christine began to vent about her job.

"People drive me fuckin' nuts," she said, crossing one leg over the other. She was wearing tight khaki pants that hugged her round bottom just right.

As Kevin got out of the shower, he made no attempt to cover up, his semi-erect penis flopping back and forth a bit as he stepped over the edge of the tub.

Kevin could actually see Christine's eyes dart back and forth a little, following his swaying tool.

"God I just want a vacation so bad," she said, continuing to make small talk in a nonchalant fashion.

TO BE CONTINUED