Christine and Her Master Ch. 01

Story Info
The Capture.
2.5k words
4.12
31k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine stepped out of the rotating door and set foot on the sidewalk. Another long day at her internship that seemed to never end. Once the clock struck 5 pm she would pack up her things and rush outside. As a college freshman, Christine was grateful for this summer job experience, but knew she would never want to work at this company.

The fresh air enveloped her face and she could feel the warmth of the sun. It was a lovely afternoon, and after a moment of contemplation, Christine decided she would walk home rather than take a cab.

People flooded out of the doors behind her. In their suits and ties and leather shoes. Carrying briefcases full of useless papers. Christine smiled amusingly at them and walked passed the parking garage. She followed the sidewalk past various buildings, the same ones she always saw on her way home. There were street vendors selling food and 9-5 workers walking home. The walk was long, but she was tired of sitting in a hot cramped cab. As the sun began to set and the hustle bustle of the streets settled down, Christine became lost in thought. She didn't notice the white van slow down as it passed her.

There was a sudden revving engine in the distance and it broke her concentration. She was approaching the edge of the city, relatively close to her home. There were shorter buildings and wide alleyways surrounding her now, the last traces of city-life. Christine looked around for the engine she heard earlier, stopping momentarily in front of an alley to look down the street. There was no one.

Suddenly she felt her body roughly jerk to the right. Her breath left her lungs in a sudden shock. Darkness flashed in front of her eyes. The sight of blackened bricks. A rotten smell immediately invaded her nostrils. Someone was pulling her into the alley by the sleeve of her jacket. Christine recovered instantly from her shock and realized what was happening. She was scared, and assumed her assailant was either trying to mug or rape her. Christine writhed and kicked wildly, attempting to wiggle free of her jacket that the assailant had a hold on. She began to scream "Hel..." but a hand immediately cupped her mouth. The rough flesh over her lips scared her even more and she screamed with fright into the assailant's hand. He had a good grip on her arm by now, and writhing out her jacket wouldn't free her. Christine felt another hand painfully grab her other arm, squeezing tightly.

She could feel the fingers digging deep, bruising the skin. She kicked her feet frantically out in front of her. But it was no use. Her body was being dragged further into the blackness. The entrance to the ally was sinking farther and farther away. Out of exhaustion Christine momentarily collapsed, tears filling her eyes. What was going on? This had never happened to her before. If only there was someone who saw her being dragged into the ally. They could come and help, but she did not remember seeing a soul. Someone grab her legs roughly and picked them up. A dark shape towered over her as he lifted her legs off the ground. She desperately tried to free herself of his grasp. No use, this man was strong as well and held her legs firmly. The men carried her further into the ally. At last she could feel herself being set down on the dirty ground. The man let go of her legs. She kicked her feet in an attempt to hit the dark shape that stood in front of her. No luck. Before Christine had a second to gather her thoughts she felt a sharp stabbing pain in her arm. She let out a screech into the hand that still cupped her mouth and bent her head down to examine the potential wound.

There was a long needle shoved in there, the fluid being pumped into her arm by another hand. Her eyes widened and she tried to thrash her legs and body. However, her effort was futile as she immediately began to feel her muscles weaken. Their energy draining, slowly, leaking out. Christine looked up to see her assailant's faces. All three were standing over her, heads leaning in. It was too dark to make out their features. She could barely move her limbs now. A feeling of helplessness and fear rushed over her. There was a loud banging sound to her left and Christine groggily tilted her head in that direction. In her now blurry vision, she could make out a large white van, it's side door open with a short man standing next to it. He walked towards her and reached down. Christine closed her eyes as she wasn't able to keep them open any longer, but she could feel her body being picked up and after a few short moments set back down again on a slightly softer surface. There were distant voices. Christine tried her best to stay awake as long as she could. Long enough to try and hear what they were saying.

"Well, that was a battle, eh Rick?" One of the men said.

"Ha, barely. You should of seen the other girl. Now, THAT was a battle." Another man retorted.

"Ya, well, at least it's over. Hopefully Anthony will be pleased."

"He better damn well be. If only he knew how much of a goddamn risk we take to get him whatever he fucking asks for."

"Whatever man, as long as it pays." Said a different deeper and rougher voice. He paused for a moment before continuing. "Now gentlemen, what could we do with her in the meantime?"

"Damn cute, this one." Said another man. Christine could feel a hand on her upper thigh, squeezing tightly.

"You know what Anthony said. We can't touch her."

"Ya, you're right Rick."

There was a pause.

"You're a bunch of pussies." Spoke the rough voice again "I don't give a shit what that cocksucker wants, he asked for the girl, we got her, that should be good enough. I plan on taking my reward. You retards can do what you want."

At this point, Christine passed out. She could not stay awake any longer. The voices slowly drifted further and further away.

When she awoke, there was a nauseating feeling in the pit of her stomach. She opened her eyes gradually and looked around. She was in the back of a van, two men sitting in the front seat. There was another man sitting on the benchseat behind the driver's seat looking out the window.

There was also a bulky, thick man sitting directly across from her, staring at her.

Christine felt a tug on her wrists and looked up. She had been handcuffed to a large metal bar that ran along the full length of the van. The benchseat she was sitting on was hard and uncomfortable and she repositioned her sore legs. They throbbed from kicking so frantically earlier. Christine then looked up to face the man sitting across from her. He was still staring at her. She did not say a word. His eyes provocatively and suggestively moved down from her face to her chest. Her blouse had been pulled and stretched in the fight, one strap completely off her shoulder and the other about to slide off. The buttons at the top must have become undone, revealing the top of a black laced bra and well shaped breasts. His eyes rested on her breasts momentarily, then continued moving down her body and stopped at her skirt, which had ridden up high enough to show much of her upper thighs.

She was very uncomfortable with his penetrating glare, and crossed her legs to try and keep as much covered as possible. She pushed her shoulders up, hoping to coax the blouse strap back into place. All the while he continued to stare at her skirt.

"What do you want from me?" She looked at the man and spoke to break the silence. He smiled a grin that spread all the way across his muscular and well-defined jaw.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" He responded in a playful tone. His voice was the same deep and rough voice she had hear speaking earlier.

"Please, let me go, I don't have anything of value. I live by myself so there is no one to contact for a ransom. Please. I beg of you. I don't know who any of you are, I don't know if you think I have done something wrong. You must have me mixed up with someone else. Ple...ase." Her voice cracked as she finished her plea and she began to tear up.

"sh sh sh shhhh" the man sitting across from her said as he got up and stepped towards her, with a finger held in front of his lips. He was very close to her now, his face in front of hers. He moved his finger from his lips to Christine's.

She tilted her head to the side and pressed her back into the side of the van to avoid such close contact with the man in front of her. His finger fell off her lips and she spit on the ground to repel the salty mark left behind. Suddenly she felt a sharp pain on her jaw as his hand grabbed her chin and violently tilted her head back to face him. His eyes met her. They were wild and full of fire. It scared her.

"Please... please... let me... go" she pleaded with tearful sobs. He grinned that wide grin again and chuckled a little under his breath.

"I can't, and I won't." He said playfully.

"LET ME GO!" Christine suddenly screamed out of frustration.

"Oh, well you're a feisty one aren't you? Should I tame you?" He asked, and then, with his hand still firmly holding her chin, he leaned in and licked her cheek. A hot, wet mark left behind. He lifted his head back up to face her, a smirk on one side of his mouth. She wriggled her face in disgust and out of anger spit on him. Her spit landed in one of his eyes. He suddenly let go of her chin and jerked back and cried out. He lifted his hand to wipe the gooey substance out from his eye and looked back up at her.

"You're going to regret that, you whore." He jumped in front of here again and in one swift motion had his hand on her throat, his thumb digging deep into an artery. Christine's eyes widened in fear and she struggled for air. Her body arched and she moved her legs to try and push him off. A few seconds later, he loosened his grip, still holding her throat tightly, but enough so she could breath. Christine choked out breaths.

She could not believe this was happening to her. What was going on? She never thought she would be dragged into an ally and stuffed into the back of a van with strange and violent men. That wasn't going to be her. She was a strong, independent woman, she could defend herself. Or so she thought.

With his hand still around her throat, he leaned his face in so his lips nearly touched hers. His hot breath blowing into her nostrils. He narrowed his eyes at her, smirked and opened his mouth.

"I'm going to shove my cock in your pretty little cunt and make you wish you hadn't done that." He then invaded her mouth with his tongue, shoving it in in a ferocious manner. His teeth came down on her upper lip and bit it. She cried out and tried to pull away but he had a tight grip on her throat. He shoved his tongue once more deep into her mouth, pushing the back of her head hard into the window behind her. He suddenly pulled away and released his grip from her throat. With a violent shove, he pulled her head forward and pushed it back against the glass with a thud. Christine cried out again and closed her eyes in pain. She felt the front of her dress being pulled down and her breasts were suddenly exposed to the air. The man in front of her was now ravaged and filled with fire. He dove into her chest and bit down on her flesh. She tried to fight by jerking her legs but it was no use. With her hands handcuffed above her she could not avoid his assault.

"Stop!" She screamed, "Please, please, don't do this." She pleaded. He acted as if not a single word made it to his ear. He pulled down one of her bra cups to reveal a nipple. His lips and tongue immediately surrounded it. She could feel his other hand wrap around her waist and move downwards towards her hips and pelvis. It kept going, frantically pulling against the cloth of her skirt until it reached the hem. He dove his hand under it rapidly and up her thigh. He inserted them inside her panties and without a pause, two fingers invaded her most private area and were shoved inside of her. She took a sharp breath inwards at this intrusion. She could feel his fingers violently begin to shove in and out of her. The feeling was rough, but not entirely unlikeable. She hated this situation, and she tried hard to ignore the sensation of his fingers ramming her g-spot.

"Stop..." she pleaded breathlessly. Suddenly the two were jerked sideways. His fingers slid out of her pussy and he toppled over. She would have too, had she not been attached to the ceiling.

"Jesus Tony! What the fuck man? Leave her alone, if Anthony finds out he will fucking kill us all!" spoke the driver of the van. He had pulled over and come to a screeching halt.

"Ya man, just wait until we go out tonight with all the money. We'll get all the pussy we want." Spoke the man in the passenger seat.

Tony grunted but didn't respond. He was still on his back from falling over and looked up at Christine, her skirt pulled up and breast still exposed. He stared at her for a few seconds and then picked himself up. Reluctantly, Tony stepped over to the benchseat on the opposite side of Christine.

"You're a pig." Christine yelled out in disgust before he sat down. With that, Tony flew around and one giant step brought him face to face with her. He lifted his hand quickly and backhanded her hard across the face. Her head was slammed to the side and hit the glass of the window. She could feel the sting on her cheek growing rapidly more intense. Her eyes began to well up with tears and she kept her face turned away.

"You better fucking hope Anthony doesn't notice that Tony." Said the driver to Tony. Tony said nothing and angrily took a seat. The driver of the van revved the engine and they pulled back onto the road.