Christine and Jonny Ch. 03

Story Info
She wakes up next to her new lover.
1.6k words
4.42
14.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine awoke in the middle of the night. Jonny was fast asleep next to her, but she only knew because she could feel his warm body pressed against hers, under the blankets. The room was pitch black; it was the middle of the night. There was movement in Jonny's bedroom, though. Christine couldn't place it.

"Elizabeth?" she said softly.

There was a sharp intake of breath. Christine's eyes were adjusting a bit to the dark, and she could make out Elizabeth's figure, near the door. "I'm gonna sleep in my own bed," Elizabeth whispered.

"Okay," Christine said. She snuggled up next to Jonny under the blankets. He shifted, turned in his sleep, facing her. She whispered in his ear, "Go back to sleep lover," and kissed his cheek. He smiled, still in his dreamland. She nestled against him. They were both naked. She closed her eyes and started to drift off to sleep. Jonny rolled a bit, and something long, thick and hot was pressed against her thigh. She realized immediately what it was: Jonny's cock. "You must be having a wonderful dream," she said softly. It was hard. Still sleeping, he was rubbing it against her thigh. She felt herself getting hot between her legs. They were lying on their sides, facing each other, pressed against each other. Christine spread her legs a bit and repositioned herself. Very lightly she used her hand and moved Jonny's cock so that it was between her legs, the shaft rubbing along her kitty's lips, pressing ever so slightly inside her.

Christine moaned, quietly, and then so did Jonny. "Fuck it," she whispered to herself, "you took advantage of me, now it's my turn." Very gently, slowly, she pushed Jonny over, so that he was lying on his back. She pulled the blankets down, so that they were only covering his legs from the thighs down. His cock was still hard, and now it was standing at attention. In his sleep, he reached for it. Christine was about to straddle him, but watched for a moment instead. Still asleep, Jonny wrapped his hand around his cock at the base and slowly moved it up and down. He moaned again, but didn't wake up. Christine watched with intense interest. She leaned down, bringing her head closer to it. While he slowly stroked himself, she wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock, and started sucking very lightly on it. She ran her tongue around it, slowly, her eyes open, watching Jonny's hand go up and down.

She kept sucking on the head of his cock for a few minutes. Jonny moaned a few times but was still asleep. He eventually let go of it. Christine took it out of her mouth and then slowly, deftly climbed on top of him, straddling him. She gently held his cock in her hand, pressed the head between her kitty's lips, and slowly lowered herself down on it. It took a little while before she could get it all the way inside her, but when she did, she cried out, it felt so good, and Jonny turned his head back and forth on the pillow. He opened his eyes. Christine leaned towards him, put her hands on his shoulders, holding him down.

"You're still dreaming," she told him, and kissed his lips.

"Okay," he said. He didn't know. If this was a dream, he thought, it was more realistic than any he'd ever had before. Christine used her legs to propel herself up and down, bouncing on his cock, driving it in and out of her. She used her hips to make it hit all the right spots in her kitty. She put her full weight on Jonny, holding him down on the bed, fucking him hard. Jonny reached up with both hands to take hold of her bouncing breasts. He grabbed them, squeezed, twiddled her nipples between his thumb and index fingers. That only made her fuck him harder. She leaned back, taking her weight off him, sitting straight up. Jonny gripped her at her hips, and she gyrated on him, his cock balls-deep inside her. She reached around behind her and found his balls, grabbing them with her hand, squeezing them and letting them go and squeezing them again. Jonny threw his head back and moaned loudly. With her other hand she reached down the front of her body to just above her kitty, found her clit, rubbed it furiously with two fingers. Jonny's cock was growing inside her; she'd felt that before, knew he was going to come very soon. She started to come then, as soon as she realized he was going to. It exploded inside her! Her eyes rolled behind her head. Her kitty was grabbing at Jonny's cock, every inch of it filling her, growing bigger and bigger. She ground harder against it, trying to get even more of it inside her. She cried out, he said "Oh, fuck!" and shot his load deep into her eager kitty.

She fell down against him, her sweaty body pressed against his. He hugged her tight. "If this is a dream I never want to wake up," he said.

"This is no dream," she replied. "I lied, you're awake."

"That's why it was better than any wet dream I've ever had."

She hugged him tight, purred. His cock was still deep inside her. "I want to keep him there forever," she said. "And I'm not at all done with you." Her kitty wanted more. She was feeling rather greedy. She sat back up, straddling him on her knees. Slowly, carefully, she maneuvered around so that she was facing his feet. She reached down and found his balls again, played with them until she felt his cock growing hard inside her again. Soon it filled her, and she slowly bucked her hips with it inside her. She felt Jonny's hands exploring her ass, her thighs, her hips and waist and then reaching up for her tits. She didn't know, didn't care how long she spent slow-fucking him, it all felt so good. She built steadily to orgasm after orgasm. His cock hit her in all the right spots, every time. Eventually, she was too tired to go on. They collapsed together, she nestled in his arms, and slept till noon.

Jonny awoke at noon, Christine still fast asleep at his side. The sheets were off the bed, nothing between open air and naked bodies. Jonny gently moved Christine so he could get out of bed. He didn't wake her. She lay on her belly. He looked at her, her beautiful nude body on his bed, her tight round ass. He couldn't resist it. Her legs were spread a bit. He worked his way between them, lay down on top of her, his chest pressed against her back. She awoke then, when he kissed her cheek. "Good morning, lover," he said.

"Good morning," she replied. "What are we gonna do today?"

"I don't know," Jonny said. "But I'm gonna fuck you first." His cock was pressed between her butt cheeks. He rubbed it between them. She squeezed her butt cheeks together and he ground harder against her.

"Jonny, don't I'm hungry, let's get breakfast first," she pleaded.

"Am I gonna have to handcuff you to the bed again?"

She tried to wiggle free. He gripped her wrists with his hands, kept grinding his cock between her butt cheeks. "Jonny, don't, I'm hungry, we can do it later," she said.

"Can't you feel how big and hard he is already?" Jonny said. She tried to push him away, but he only got his cockhead pressed against her kitty's lips.

"I can, but can't it wait?"

"No," he said, and thrust into her.

"Oww!" she said, but he acted like he didn't hear her. He drove it into her kitty, deep, filling her. He knew it didn't really hurt her. Her pussy was too wet, too inviting. He took her wrists, still in his hands, and held them behind her back. He held them together with one hand, and with the other he grabbed the handcuffs. Quickly, in a heartbeat, her wrists were cuffed behind her back. Her head was pressed against the pillow. Jonny used his hands to grab her hips and pick her up, so that he was on his knees behind her, his cock balls deep in her kitty. She turned her face on the pillow so she could breathe. There was nothing she could do. He had her by the hips, using his strong arms to push her back against him, thrusting his cock deep into her at the same time. He fucked her really hard. She didn't know how much time passed before she felt him come inside her. He didn't even have that much to shoot, only a little bit, but he shot it deep into her. He slid his cock out of her, and she collapsed on the bed, exhausted. He unlocked her cuffs, gently took them off, kissed her wrists and then her forehead. He put on his boxers and a pair of shorts, then left the room. Fifteen minutes later he returned, holding a tray.

"Time for breakfast," he said. He set the tray down on the bed. She sat up, leaned against the wall. He set a plate and bowl in front of her, chopped fruit and cereal. He set the tray on a bedside table, poured out coffee into mugs, handed her milk for the cereal.

"Jonny," she said, "I love you."

Jonny looked at her, smiled wide. "I love you too, Christine." He poured some milk on his own bowl of cereal, took a sip of coffee. They ate together. "So what should we do today?" he asked her.

"Same thing we did yesterday?" she asked.

"Sounds like a good plan," he said, smiling.