Christine and Megan in Florida Keys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I practically ramroded Melody when we abruptly met rounding the same corner. She giggled something about sheathing my dangerous weapon, which of course I would have none of. She knew I liked showing off my erections. My large size and star-quality shape always impresses.

With a mischievous smile, Melody gazed down at my engorged dick and teased, "I saw you lathering up Megan out there. Are you sure you still need this mission of mine? It looks like you're doing fine all by yourself."

I reply excitedly, "Yup, I still need you. Megan is in the bag, but Christine still needs the hard sell." Melody then scampers off, eager for the challenge of the mission.

Towards the late afternoon, when the sun started easing its relentless quest to melt us all, Christine and Megan followed Melody off the side for a relaxing swim. I tossed them some floats so they could bob and chat for awhile. Megan sprawled face-up on the air-mattress float, her mermaid hair spread out on the water's surface, appearing like a Vegas showgirl headpiece.

Christine balanced her small float under her arms, with legs dangling beneath. Her boobs were positioned right at water level, delicately bobbing in sync with every passing ripple. Melody positioned a tube-like float between her legs, enjoying the challenge of staying balanced. I got a wink from Melody as they paddled out of earshot and began chatting. I sat and watched them for awhile, savoring the feel of my dick slowly filling with blood.

Melody began right in with her assigned mission, saying to Christine and Megan, "So, how do you guys feel about being nude? It's been almost a whole day already and you haven't died of embarrassment or shame yet. Not bad, huh?"

Megan spoke first, "I really like it. You were right, the hardest part was the first five minutes, and at this point, I don't think I care anymore if a clothed stranger sees me nude. But of course I really haven't done that yet, have I?"

Christine had been quiet the entire day, not her usual talkative self. With a little prodding, Melody finally got Christine to open up, as she began, "I don't think I'm over my initial shock yet. This is still very difficult for me, casting off twenty-five years of modesty in a single day. I pushed through the absolute terror of it all, but the knots in my stomach all day keep telling me it's still wrong. I suppose I'll get used to it in a few days, but I still don't know if I'll ever do this again. And it seems you guys are even getting a sexual thrill out of this. I can't even begin to have those feelings."

Melody loved a challenge, and Christine was definitely a diamond in the rough, exhibitionist wise that is. She would need healthy doses of both tender understanding, and persuasive influence. Melody had been through this before many times. She estimated that over her lifetime as a nudist, she's probably guided at least fifty people through the turmoil of their first nudist experience.

Melody's plan for Christine is to have her proceed along the path in succinct steps. Each step slightly harder and potentially more embarrassing than the last. Megan would be easy and just needed to keep up.

Melody didn't let Christine even get a slight inclination that she was being played, and her sexual virtue was the focal point of a bigger plan. Melody paddled closer to Christine, and began explaining, "Christine, you've come a long way already, and bared your body along with your soul to the world. You should feel proud. But you still have a long way to go, before you reach total body acceptance and an awakened spirit."

Melody didn't give Christine a chance to consider what bigger fears they may have planned for her. Melody had already made the decision for her and Christine was now committed. She wouldn't be allowed to back out now.

Melody just confidently explained to Christine, and Megan, how they would proceed. She began, "We'll first start with tonight. My friends from the other boat will arrive later tonight, to be welcomed by you two, fully nude. Everything will be ok, just follow our lead and act like your nudity is normal. I even have some cool jewelry for you to wear. If our guests aren't nude already when they arrive, we'll talk them out of their clothes in no time. We always do." Both Christine and Megan slowly nodded in nervous receipt.

Melody continued, "But before our guests arrive tonight, I need to run an errand, and you two will join me."

Christine piped, "Alright, what kind of errand? I hope it doesn't involve me going naked into some store or something."

Melody explained, "Na, I wouldn't do something like that to ya... at least not on your first day. My Dad likes to spread out a layer of sand on the lower rear deck. It makes it kinda tropical and it feels good on your feet. So, on the first day of these trips, I gotta trudge over to a beach and fill a couple buckets with sand. But today, I have you guys to help, yea! We'll take the skiff all the way down to the far end of the island, because Dad says the sand has less rocks on that beach. We'll leave in an hour or so."

Megan yelped excitedly "cool," but Christine, once again, began her emotional death spiral, and cracked, "OK, I'll go. I think.... but can I at least wear a t-shirt?"

Melody shook her head, and said, "Nope, you gotta do this in the buff.... It'll be ok though. I won't steer the skiff near any boats, and the beach down there is always deserted. No prob." Christine reluctantly agreed and reminded herself this was all part of trying new things.

Melody then began her usual speech, given to all her first-timers, about a side benefit of nudism, "Now ladies, you've probably noticed by now that we're all nude and every private body part, as well as every blemish, is on full display for all to notice. Feel free to look at anything you want, it's acceptable and often encouraged. So Christine, you don't have to avert your eyes any more, like I've been watching you do. And because of that, nudist conversations often become extremely personal. Topics are discussed that are traditionally taboo in normal social circles, merely by the fact that anything on display is open for comment. You see where I'm going with this?"

Both girls nodded intently at this new twist, as Melody continued, "So, don't be surprised Christine, if for instance someone asks you about your boobs, or wants to see your clit piercing.... Do you have one by the way?"

A mortified Christine violently shakes her head in the negative, and finally says, "Really, people talk about that kinda stuff... Isn't that kinda personal?"

Melody says, "Well, ya. It's personal. But you're also standing right in front of them without any clothes. You already established your exposure comfort, and declaring 'Hey, look at me. I'm nekkid and I really don't mind if you look or ask me a question about my body.' So you see Christine, everything is fair game... But the fun part is that it also goes both ways. You also have the ok to ask questions of others... Imagine that you had free rein to ask intimate details of a perfect-stranger's prick. How fun would that be?"

Sly grins washed across both Christine and Megan. Melody then suggested they start paddling back to the boat.

Melody hesitated about revealing the sexual aspect of nudism, fearing it may be just too much at once for Christine. Although, it would speed things along with her Dad's master plan and also possibly help Christine put all the pieces together. Why not, she thought.

Melody began, "Christine. I know you're still having difficulty with being nude, and you mentioned that your nerves have you all in knots. Well, there just may be a technique you can use to calm those nerves."

Christine replied enthusiastically, "Ya, what is it? I'll try anything."

Melody asked, "Well, what's one of the best tension relievers you can do by yourself, is portable, doesn't cost anything and is available anytime?"

Megan giggled, knowing where this was going. Christine thought for a second and then answered in goofy naivety, "Exercise?"

Megan lost her composure and laughed out loud, "No, you silly. Masturbation!!!!"

A shocked Christine said, "WHAT... Oh ya. I guess that counts too... Wait, you aren't suggesting I masturbate every time I feel tense... are you?"

Melody revealed her secret, "Well, ya. Why not... In fact, why do you think I've been sitting on my float? It's been grinding my pussy this whole time. It's great, and man, do I feel relaxed."

A shocked, yet very intrigued Christine piped, "Really, I had no idea... You're good, I didn't have a clue."

Melody proudly beamed with her clandestine performance, and said, "Yup, I've become pretty good at doing it right in front of people without them ever suspecting. It's really fun getting all sexed up, with them none the wiser... But my dead give away though are my nipples... Really, neither of you noticed these high-beams I've been sporting?"

Megan replied, "Well, I actually did notice, when you arched back in the water one time. I just thought you were cold or something... but way cool that you have the guts to diddle yourself. I don't think I have the pluck. Not that I could do it with that float anyways, I got too much hair in the way."

Melody teased, "Well missy, we can remedy that quickly enough. How bout it, maybe later tonight?" Megan blushed with an embarrassing headshake.

Christine and Megan gazed around the sky for a moment, until suggesting they head back to the boat.

Meanwhile, Keiko was hanging over the railing on the fly bridge as I repeatedly impaled her from the rear. We always enjoyed a good afternoon bonk on the top deck, often waiting until we had an audience. This time, we enjoyed the voyeuristic gawks from a young couple paddling by in kayaks. They were totally embarrassed at first, but definitely felt compelled to watch after Keiko and I waved.

They slowed way down when they got close. During our show, the guy paddled close to his girlfriend and tried to pull down her bikini top. She fought him for a bit, but eventually did remove her top and let her guy grope her large, bouncy boobs. Keiko rewarded them, by standing up and waving her bountiful boobs at the couple, while I continued sexing her from behind.

We were on the opposite side of the boat from the three girls, so they called-out to us as they toweled-off on the rear deck. I yelled back that Keiko and I were on the top deck. I whispered to Keiko, "Should we stop? Or do you want Christine and Megan to see us just yet?"

Between moans of ecstasy, Keiko grunted, "Yup... why not... anything that gets... me closer to... Megan's pussy... I'm all for."

Melody was the first to appear, with the other two girls shortly behind. Upon noticing what Keiko and I were up to, Melody sauntered across the small deck, leaned up against the opposite railing, and struck a pose. Upon realizing the scene, the other two girls stopped dead in their tracks. Christine even ran full-force into the back of Megan, giving her an added thrill of two boobs being smashed into her sensitive back.

Melody called out to the frozen Christine and Megan, "Hey, girls... over here... come and watch the show... these two like being watched... come on already, will ya." The two stunned girls finally joined Melody, after Keiko and I both turned to give nodding smiles of encouragement.

Melody jabbed the two girls, in an attempt to help them relax a little and appreciate their luck. Melody even began squeezing her own nipples, trying to encourage Megan and Christine to do the same. The two just stood silently though. After a couple minutes of them watching me fuck my wife on the open deck, Melody noticed our kayak audience in the water, and decided to take things up a notch.

She glided over to the rail that Keiko was bent over, and cupping a pert boob in each hand, displayed herself to the admiring couple in the kayaks. She then turned and sat up on the railing, facing us and giving the kayak voyeurs an excellent view of her butt hanging over the side. Melody then stared upon Christine and Megan. And with a look of lustful forcefulness, reached down into her own crotch with both hands and began masturbating in earnest.

Christine and Megan knew what was being asked of them. Reluctant, they slowly turned to each other in silent permission, as if to ask, 'eek, I will if you will.' Accepting their partnership down this trail of exhibitionist adventure, they spread their legs slightly, and still leaning against the railing, reach down and began masturbating with Melody.

I had the pleasure of fucking my beautiful Asian wife, while watching four other naked women in the throws of erotic delight. My libido couldn't take any more, and I quickly voiced my approaching climax. Melody immediately asked me to let it fly in the open, so the new girls could experience my gusher. I excitedly complied, and pulled out of Keiko just in time to eject my load onto her back. My contented gaze around the deck was met with adoring eyes of approval from all.

Christine and Megan stopped their own masturbation, questioning whether they should continue to their own climax, not sure of the proper conduct when masturbating in front of others. Melody sensed their confusion, and said, "You may continue if you want, but only if you let us watch. Or... do what I've found to be a lot more fun and exciting... try to keep yourself right on that edge for the entire day."

With the total overload they've already experienced at just the beginning of this trip, both Christine and Megan just surrendered to Melody and nodded their acceptance of her next little game. Melody happily said, "Great... I promise you'll both have the most fun you'll ever have in your life." The girls rolled their eyes at the thought.

As we all waved good-by to our topless kayak voyeurs, Melody explained, "Now girls... you no doubt feel pretty sexed up at the moment — take this towel if you need it — but you gotta keep yourself from finishing the job.... the thrill is keeping yourself always on the verge of an orgasm.... and believe me, at the end of the night, you'll be rewarded by an orgasm so intense, they'll hear your screams back in Miami!!"

Christine visibly shuddered at the mere thought, but her expression of amusement was quickly followed by a grimace, holding back an orgasm that was about to erupt any second. She sighed, barely able to abide by Melody's new rules.

Melody continued, "Good job Christine, you're learning... Now then, to keep yourself on that edge, be creative. You'll soon be surprised at how many different ways, or with what different objects, you can stimulate that clit. But, if you're just around us, there's no need to be discrete. Just dive in... we all appreciate it, and we'll probably join you."

Megan gazed down at her little forest, sighed, and said, "Well, it looks like I'll need to try extra hard with those 'objects' you speak of."

Melody piped in and said to Megan, "No prob girl... we can take care of that forest... hey, you're already on show to the world, you might as well get smooth like Mom and me. Once you get the feel of that breeze on your bare pussy, you'll be hittin yourself that you didn't try it sooner.... It also helps a skilled tongue do its magic... Mom's a wiz with a razor. I'm sure she'd happily volunteer." Megan reluctantly conceded.

With that, the girls were off, but not before they each took a quick grope of my soggy, yet still erect, dick on their way downstairs.

We soon saw three naked chicks speed away in the skiff, toting buckets and small shovels.

So, imagine the sight. Three 20-something chicks, fully nude, speeding along the waves in a small skiff, boobs bouncing along unfettered, each with at least two fingers up their pussies, on their way to a supposedly empty beach. No man could keep an erection down after seeing that spectacle.

Approaching the beach, the girls notice another small boat beached on the shore, but without any people nearby. They find a spot with soft looking sand and beach the boat.

It only took a few minutes for the three naked girls to fill all seven buckets, while the entire time they didn't see any other people. They began loading the boat, when all of a sudden, Christine shrieked. She had been so engrossed in her bucket duty, she didn't notice the two people approach from down the beach until they were within a dozen or so yards. She instinctively tried in vain to cover her nude body with her arms. The other two girls didn't though, and just stood nude and proud, eager to greet the people who obviously belonged with the other beached boat.

The approaching man and woman looked to be in their fifties and had kept themselves in pretty good shape. He was wearing board shorts and she sported a one-piece bathing suit. They continued approaching after seeing Melody and Megan unashamed of their nudity, but they also had the opportunity to walk well clear if the girls had felt awkward. Christine was still hunched down behind a bucket, trying to keep at least a shred of modesty.

The ever-so comfortable nude Melody chatted for a bit with the couple, explaining about the buckets of sand and relaxed dress code of the Florida Keys. The couple obviously felt sympathy towards the incredibly embarrassed Christine. The older lady empathetically said to the cowering Christine, "It's ok dear, we don't bite... you ain't got nuthin we haven't seen on all those other nude beaches."

Christine lifted her head and really noticed the couple for the first time. The lady continued, "If it'll make you feel more comfortable, dear, we'll take off our clothes too. We've been wanting to anyways, and there's nobody else around."

Christine nodded timidly, when Melody interrupted, "Wait a sec... You two should keep your clothes on, for Christine's sake. Let me explain.... This is her first time being nude in a relatively public place. Just this morning, she got nude with the rest of us on our boat, and we're doing our best to help her conquer her fears so she can become comfortable with her own body... This is her first fully-nude outing away from our boat. It's also Megan's here, but as you can see, she's cool with it already. But Christine needs to get through the fear of being nude around total strangers."

The couple fully understood and encouraged Christine to stand up from behind her bucket. With additional support from the other nude girls, Christine slowly stood up and dropped her hands. She was scared, but pushed herself through the fear, and for the first time in her life, was naked as she was born in front of perfect strangers. She even joked a little about not having any pockets for her fidgety hands.

Christine got congratulatory high-fives from everybody and slowly began to relax a little. They chatted for a little while more, before saying good-bye to the nice couple. Christine seemed to have an air of accomplishment about her on the skiff ride back to the boat.

The family from the other small boat were due to arrive shortly thereafter, so Melody, Megan and Christine volunteered to help prepare the meal while I created a beach on the rear deck.

Christine was still very nervous about our guests, and even though we initially said she could be dressed when they arrived, Melody's new rules now required Christine to be nude. Megan was becoming bolder with every passing hour, and teasingly suggested Christine start "relaxing" herself before the guests arrive. Realizing it's probably the only way she'll survive the evening, Christine agreed and excused herself to her cabin.

Keiko stopped her and said, "Hey girl, don't go running off so fast... Remember Melody told you it's ok to do it in front of us?" Christine sheepishly said she remembered.

Keiko pressed, "Well, there's no better place than with us girls around. It'll expand your nudist envelope a little and we can give you some pointers too."