Christine and Megan in Florida Keys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine became extremely flushed and a little annoyed at Keiko's last comment. She quipped, "Hey, I don't need any 'pointers' thank you very much.... I've been masturbating since I was ten, so I think I got it down by now."

Keiko returned, "Sorry, sorry... I didn't mean you don't know how. Just that every girl has her own techniques and discoveries.... Tell me this Christine, have you ever had an actual lesson from an expert, or read a book on various techniques, huh?" She shook her head, no.

Keiko then explained, "Well then, wouldn't you like to experiment a little and explore something new? What could it hurt?" Christine hesitated before nodding, but soon became awash with expectant elation at the erotic possibilities. Megan was starting to bounce with excitement also, asking if she could join Christine's masturbation class.

Megan said, "Hey, I want some of those pointers too. Can I join Christine?.... but oh, I guess I really need to get this muff of mine cleaned up a little first, don't you think?"

Not even waiting a second for Megan to have second thoughts, Keiko whisked Megan off to the master stateroom to perform one of her favorite things, exposing a new pussy to the world. Keiko was beside herself with excitement. She had previous told me about how Megan's exceptionally full bush offered plenty to work with for a cool design. Keiko loves getting artistic with women's pubic hair, much to the delight of both sexes.

The artist and canvas returned to the main cabin in short order. Megan promising to keep her hands over her freshly sculpted crotch, unveiling only when all were present. I had joined Melody in the galley, while Christine joined us shortly from the rear deck.

Megan announced, "I really didn't want everything shaved off, just a little shorter is all. But your persuasive wife there wouldn't even let me have a say. So I look like a little girl now. She promised though that I'd eventually like it and the guys would especially like the design.... So, here goes.... ta-da!!!" As she whisked her hands away from her crotch.

I just stared in admiration, for she had a pencil-thin line of pubic hair snaking vertically above the crease of her lips. From the top, it began from a point and widened as it turned and descended. It finished with an arrowhead, the tip just kissing her clit. Keiko said it was supposed to be a snake that pointed the way to the fun stuff. Christine chuckled for reasons unknown, as she covered her own crotch in defense that Keiko wouldn't do that to her.

Megan's crotch was fascinating, and started my dick a twitching, but of course I also wanted a view of the good stuff, which I couldn't see while she kept her legs closed. Happily accommodating my request, she hopped up on the counter and spread wide. Her outer lips were very thin and held everything else within very snugly, but her now-swollen clit prominently poked its head out into the open, as if to say, "Here I am boys, have fun."

I teasingly stepped closer to the spread-eagle Megan sitting on the edge of the counter. I grabbed my nearly erect dick and threw it down on the counter as if it was a cut of prime beef. I thrust my hips forward slightly, the head of my swelling dick lightly contacting her vaginal lips. I then coyed, "I really like your new look... It'll need a test drive though... and I'm ready for the race track, chicky!!" Her face was practically crimson, complementing her mischievous smile nicely.

We broke off our encounter. Megan then said, "Whew... I don't think I'll be needing that masturbation class anytime soon... You're goin solo this time Christine... I'm set for the next few hours now."

Christine then replaced Megan on the counter, spread her legs wide enough for me to get a brief peak at what she's been hiding and then proceeded to shoe me away. It was her time with the girls now, which I found out later became a very intimate discussion about masturbation techniques. Our guests arrived about a half-hour later, to be greeted by a fully-nude and surprisingly confident Christine.

Our guests arrived in various states of undress. The parents boarded first. Bill was wearing just loose shorts, while his wife, Amber, arrived wearing just a Brazilian-cut bikini bottom. She revealed that she had remained topless since Melody swam by earlier in the day. She also reveled at how much freedom she felt. The couple stayed in excellent shape, and both sporting athletic bodies.

Melody's friend, Wendy, was definitely in her rebellious phase and wore a Goth bikini very well. She was very cute, with a medium build and curvy features. She was white as a ghost, the only thing I don't like with the Goth movement. Her adornments though, begged further investigation. She had a few colorful tattoos etched in various places, with no doubt more hidden under her black bikini. She sported medium-sized boobs kept in check with a skimpy triangle bikini top. Clearly evident through the silk-like material, a ring dangled from each nipple. Her bikini bottoms consisted of a single triangle patch on the front, held in place by just strings around the back. The thin material in front also did well to advertise her style, with a clearly defined camel toe and clit piercing.

Wendy's nervous little brother, Keith, arrived clothed in board shorts and a baggy t-shirt. The kid looked so uncomfortable, in what appeared to be multiple pairs of underwear under his board shorts. I suspected he was attempting to keep an uncontrollable hard-on at bay.

Dinner proceeded smoothly. The parents were self-admitted hippies, and revealed their household was always clothing-optional, but only they partaked in roaming nude once in awhile. Neither kid had roamed nude since they were five, even with encouragement from the liberal parents. Bill and Amber never could understand why, so didn't push the issue.

Us nudists were thinking alike and saw this as a challenge. About half way through dinner, I admitted that as nudists, we like to dress up a little and accessorize our nudity in a playful way. Our guests were intrigued, so as dessert was winding down, I sent Melody down to fetch our special jewelry box.

Christine and Megan were also intrigued, but not surprised with anything anymore. Melody excitedly handed out all kinds of rings, clips, chains, stickers and other various adornments we'd collected over the years. Nothing approached the S&M realm though, just fun little body jewelry to adorn a nude body. Those of us who could, including the now nude Bill and Amber, soon had things hanging from our dicks and nipples. The shy Wendy and Keith didn't have any parts exposed to hang jewelry from, so just got a sticker or two.

All of us nudies were having fun joking around with our bodies and modeling our jewelry. As I had hoped, Wendy and Keith felt left out, but still held fast about keeping their clothes on. Each soon admitted they'd like to join the fun, but were scared of being embarrassed.

I cornered Wendy, because she no doubt had previously exposed all for those piercings, and tonight wasn't much different. She admitted that it all just seemed too creepy to get nude with her family.

Keith's problem was a little different. Flush with embarrassment, he finally admitted to his total lack of control over an erection. It was really frustrating, especially when he sees a cute girl in class. But worse was his constant erection at home whenever his sister wore anything even slightly sexy or revealing. He imagined that if she ever found out, she'd kick him in the nuts, or worse.

The situation at hand provided the perfect opportunity to solve the sibling's problems, and their parents seemed game too.

I was currently holding back an erection, doing my best to keep our nudity non-sexual for our guests. I really didn't want them to think us weird or something. But the situation now required a hard dick for demonstration purposes. I excused myself from the group and asked Christine to help me in the galley, but not before ensuring the conversation continued about nudism.

I told Christine of my plan, "I want to casually go back out there with a full erection and explain how it's natural and plenty alright for Keith to have one. I'll also make sure Wendy's all right with her brother's erection and to not criticize him. I also want you and the girls to lay it on pretty thick about how you prefer seeing a guy's dick fully erect and wish guys would walk around that way all the time.... Can you do it, and do you think it's a good plan?" Christine followed my logic and agreed to help out.

We busied ourselves with the dishes, as I waited for Christine to realize the current snag in the plan. I caught her sneaking glances towards my crotch, no doubt waiting for an erection so we could start phase one. She finally said, "Hey, it looks like we're still waiting for step one there. Any progress?"

I said, "Nope, not yet I guess. Even though just thinking of you naked, over the past few years, had always gotten me hard.... I don't know what's wrong this time.... Maybe Keiko wore me out this afternoon.... Although, I suppose, you could help it along a little.... Wadda ya think there, cutie?"

Surprisingly, Christine didn't hesitate, and hopped right up on the edge of the counter, facing me as I stood. She spread her legs just enough to straddle my waist as she pulled me closer. I still hadn't been privy yet to a view of her pussy, but I was excited that I might finally get my chance. I slowly lowered my gaze from those almond-shaped Asian eyes, only to be thwarted again when she covered her crotch with a hand. I looked back up to a scolding smile and tisk-tisk of a waving finger.

I was still in bliss nevertheless. I was rubbing up against the object of my lustful dreams. The delectable Christine was naked with me and about to fondle my awaiting dick to full erection. I had her full erotic attention and I was mere seconds from caressing those beautifully sculptured breasts. It took every ounce of control I could muster to keep my dick from rising before she even started.

She seemed to be taking forever before reaching down to my awaiting dick. Maybe that was her intent all along, visually teasing me to erection so she could avoid actually touching me. I didn't mind too much though. I loved the long tease even more than the actual act of sex. Why do you think I became a nudist and exhibitionist anyways... for the long tease of course?

Then while still gazing lustfully into her eyes, oblivious to where her hands were, I felt her hand softly envelop my dick. A bolt of lightning shot through my entire being, as the compassionate hand of an angel touched me. I was instantly whisked into another world.

Her gentle caresses found my dick almost fully erect in no time. I had to consciously pull out of my pleasure trance, for she would stop once I was fully hard, and I still had to cop a feel of those vivacious breasts. She had left her boobs unguarded, for one hand was still covering her crotch and the other was busy on my dick. Those babies were mere inches from me now, but I still hadn't concentrated my stare on them since she climbed up on the counter.

I hadn't looked, because I knew the visual stimulation would give me an instant erection, thus ending her groping. But the time was right. My dick was almost fully erect anyways, so I allowed myself the guilty pleasure. I really didn't know how Christine would react, nor if she had decided beforehand to allow me access to her breasts. But I certainly wouldn't ask for permission, and give her an opportunity to say no. But I feel at this point, I should be allowed anyways, for I had let her openly fondle my intimate organs. And if you're talking a fair trade, then I should really have access to her crotch.

In a guy's mind, the dick is equal to the pussy, and therefore, if I let a woman touch my dick, well then I should be allowed pussy access. But of course a woman has a different set of rules altogether, which they never explain to us.

My head is racing with random thoughts about the issues, yet those delectable breasts are still taunting me, waiting for my loving touch. I wait no longer. I reach out with widespread hands, and before the realization hits me of what's awaiting, my hands become full with the softest, smoothest flesh ever created by God. They feel as delicate as a spring flower, yet respond firmly to my wanton touch.

My fingers sink gently into her flesh, unable to completely encircle an entire breast. I squeeze ever so slightly more, causing each of my fingers to be enveloped by her baby-soft flesh. Her erect nipples tickle my palms, as if to announce their dominance of my spirit. She struggled, but couldn't contain herself and conceded to the erotic pleasure. Soft moans escaped from her pouty lips in surrender to my caresses.

Christine enjoyed watching my blissful trip into the land of ecstasy, proud of her ability to get me aroused. But what she enjoyed the most, was fondling my dick. Throughout the day, she'd been admiring its flawless shape and large size, hoping she'd have a chance to maybe touch it. Her wanton desires had now been fulfilled, and then some.

Initially, she only wanted to touch my dick. But being allowed to grope it to full erection far exceeded her earlier desires. My plans though went far beyond her desire of only a touch. I wanted it all. Her total surrender, any time and any place.

My dick had been fully-erect for some time now, but she didn't stop. Obviously enjoying the ride, as was I. And just then, while I was still locked in a blissful trance, it all stopped. Enjoyable as it was, her task was now complete. Christine pushed me away, and sighed with emotion, not really wanting to stop, but knowing she must before I soon showered her with pearls.

I reluctantly, and slowly released my grasp with a parting caress, neither of us wanting, but conceding to the inevitable. We stood, eyes locked, pondering our shared desires. Mixed emotions swirled through our heads; mine with the exhilaration of a soon-to-be-fulfilled fantasy, and her's with the surprising realization that she really desired me sexually.

She smiled at me with affection, from her perch atop the counter. Christine then slowly removed her hand covering her crotch and spread her legs as wide as she could. It was her declaration of surrender. I accepted with a gentle kiss upon her pouting lips and a loving caress across her belly. I departed silently, not once glancing away from those beautiful almond eyes. She silently admired my reverence of her femininity, by not sneaking even the quickest peek of her wide-open pussy on display.

My mission to get Wendy and Keith nude went as planned, forever changing their household's dress code. The family left soon after their kid's unveiling.

After cleaning up a little, Keiko, Melody, Christine, Megan and myself relaxed on the aft deck, still wearing some of the body jewelry. We reflected on the day's events, and raised our wine glasses in triumph of Megan and Christine's entrance into nudism. Why just this morning, they were both wrought with shame at even the thought of being nude in front of strangers. But look at them now. They're both totally comfortable with their nudity... well done girls.

We all sat silently for a long time, reveling in the day's accomplishments. The night was still young, but we all needed a well-deserved recharge. It was a beautiful night in the Florida Keys. The warm, humid air swathed our nude bodies in loving embrace, while the frogs on the near-by shore bellowed their magical song. The water's ripples gently lapped against the hull, providing harmony to the sounds of nature. We were all in exquisite bliss on the S.S. Happy Place.

But I soon sensed a change in mood, as the air was becoming thick with passion. I casually looked each in the eye, detecting the beginnings of mischief about. It was obvious what thoughts were being circulated. I could actually smell the building passion in the air.

Since I was the only guy, I knew I would soon become very busy servicing the three ladies. Melody was out of luck and would need to fend for herself this time. Although I'm sure Christine or Megan would lend a hand... or tongue.

I just sat back on the padded bench, affectionately nicknamed the fuck bench for obvious reasons. I arched my hands over my head and stretched my legs out straight. This practiced pose displayed my package proudly for all to worship and watch inflate. I was the bull, in total control over my herd of prize-winning lasses, and their dripping pussies.

All eyes were on my inflating dick, coaxing its progress and anticipating its completion to full-erection. I just let my dick take its time all the way to a super-erection. I was totally enjoying the center of attention and the admiring looks from four knockout gorgeous naked chicks. And by this time, they all had legs spread wide, actively working their pussies in anticipation. I was truly on the S.S. Happy Place.

My dick was just about to its supper-erect state, with the head starting to swell and become purple, when Christine was the first lass to speak. She purred, "Fuck me.... Fuck me hard... and don't stop until I wake the entire island.... I want you so bad now... I wanna be the first tonight."

My lustfully mischievous look gave Christine all the answer she needed. She practically leaped across the deck to my awaiting body. I actually shuddered with excitement watching Christine's supple body bound towards me, her boobs leading the way, gyrating in seductive abandon.

Our audience watched intently, as Christine perched herself above me, a foot placed either side of me on the fuck bench. She faced me, with pussy displayed wide and dripping on my belly. She was just about to drop down onto my anxious purple-headed monster, when she remembered how I really liked the long tease. Even though every part of her being desperately wanted my big dick inside her, Christine fought back the urges and stopped her descending pussy a mere inch above my awaiting flagpole.

I squawked in protest, but her teasing smile clued me into her game. Megan then piped in, "Hey, you're mean.... If you don't want him, then let me in there." Christine waved her off, but Megan was soon busy enough, joining Melody in a little 69 action of their own.

Still straddling me from above, Christine called out for some dancing music. Keiko soon had the music going, as Christine started some belly-dance action, gyrating her hips in rhythm with her equally gyrating boobs. I was in delightful awe of her dancing talent, and also with her talented pussy that occasionally dripped. I had a stunning view right up into that gyrating pussy, clearly discovering that her vaginal lips part her pubic hair when engorged a pleasant shade of pink. I was already in danger of erupting my load watching her dance... baseball, baseball... gotta think baseball.

Christine continued undulating those curvy hips, often dipping down and brushing her pubic hair against my leg or belly. It made me think about those Asian massage parlors where the nude masseuse uses her pubic hair as a scrub brush. I vowed to convince Christine to do the same sometime during this vacation.

Christine also encouraged my hands to do some exploring on their own. I happily obliged as she gyrated within my caressing grasp. Her boobs were constantly receiving attention, for they were either being kneaded by her own hands or mine. Only swinging free when they were featured props in the choreographed dance. She must've practiced this sexy dance before.

I begged, no, actually pleaded for her to get on with it already, but she was obviously enjoying the tease. The hoots and hollers from the other cheering women encouraged her even more. But finally, Christine sympathetically yielded to my contortions and writhing expressions of agony.