Christine and Megan in Florida Keys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly and purposefully ended her hip gyrations, standing fully upright. Then with focused concentration, Christine stood above me, stared down at my awaiting dick, and slowly began maneuvering her hips ever so slightly.

The cheering section was silent with anticipation, while I was becoming a tad nervous from a never-before-seen expression on Christine. What was she planning from way up there?

Christine then seductively, and with a hoarse voice, breathed to me, "Don't.... move..."

I was frozen in both anticipation and fright. She was still standing fully upright above me, her feet straddling my hips. And her little hip posturing looked much like a deliberate attempt at sighting her target. Realizing her apparent plan, I mentally shuddered at what she may be about to do, hoping to God she didn't miss and possibly break my dick. I didn't dare move after she was all sighted in.

Then in a torrent of both pain and pleasure, Christine did it.

I watched, as she ordered her leg muscles to go completely limp, the weight of her entire body letting gravity propel her towards me. And within a fraction of a second, our hips collided, and hard. But her aim was better than any sharpshooter, for my dick slid right up the center of her pussy. Applause erupted from the cheerleaders, as a triumphant relief washed over Christine and me, satisfied that her aim was right on the mark.

She collapsed into my awaiting arms, our sweat-soaked bodies melting into each other. Our bodies remained motionless while we smothered each other in passionate, animalistic kisses. She soon though pulled back, unlocking our kiss, and stared ever so passionately into my eyes. She then smiled, as I felt my dick being massaged by her love muscles. I was in blissful, erotic heaven.

This was enormously better than I had ever imagined sex with Christine could ever be... and we weren't even moving yet!

Soon though, Christine began rocking those hips forward and back. Slowly at first, then gradually gaining speed until a torrent overcame all reasonable control.

She climaxed first. And in a shocking, yet pleasant horror, she erupted with an animalistic howl from deep within. It echoed throughout the lagoon.

During this explosive orgasm, of which I've never before seen so powerful, her love-muscles clenched my dick so hard, that her pussy effectively pulled my love juice right from deep inside me. Causing me of course to answer her howl with a louder one of my own. I didn't think that was even in me.

I sensed right then and there I had the best orgasm of my life. I sure hadn't ever had one that awesome before, and I couldn't imagine I'd ever have one any better. Christine just collapsed in my arms, every muscle having gone limp.

Holding Christine tightly, I finally had a chance to look around. I spied the other three women entwined in their own erotic feast.

All was well and good at the end of that first day at sea.

For the remainder of the week, I had sex with Christine at least twice daily and in every situation I dared. We had been watched having sex in the woods, behind a building at the marina, on a raft and even once while holding our breath 20 feet underwater. Christine had me so sexually charged during the week that I even had plenty mojo left to fully satisfy Keiko, Megan and four other women guests.

Christine and Megan's exhibitionist training proceeded very smoothly throughout the week. Every task Melody created was easily completed, building the girls' confidence a little more each time. Christine and Megan would have been seen; walking nude through a campground, shopping nude at the marina store, walking a heavily-populated beach wearing just hats, individually visiting near-by boats just to chat in the nude, spearfishing nude and many other nudist adventures. The girls were seen in their birthday suits by at least a hundred unsuspecting people.

We entertained at least a dozen more guests during the week, and our practiced technique had them all experiencing nudism for the first time. I'm sure Christine's tantalizing body helped also. Two guys and a girl we had met on the beach, even stayed a few days, eagerly joining our nightly orgies, much to the satisfaction of Melody. And it took a few nights, but I can now finally accept the sight of my daughter having sex.

So, over the duration of that incredible week, the body count is as follows. I had sex with seven different women, Keiko had five men and two women, Megan had four men and two women, Christine had five different men and of course at least 20 sessions with me, and Melody had two men and four women. Quite the accomplishment for us all.

I'm really glad I bought that boat.

Upon our return to Miami, we practically had to force clothes back on Christine and Megan. We no doubt created a couple of nudist monsters, and released them into an unsuspecting world.

The experience changed Christine forever, as she gained a great deal of confidence with herself and took every opportunity to get nude. When she came over to my house for a meeting or working session, she usually stripped nude within seconds of arriving, even when the rest of my family stayed clothed. We also heard of her many naked dares around town.

Even though Christine grants my every sexual request, and I've seen her bare hundreds of times, I still go weak in the knees every time I watch her remove her clothes. Those boobs are just so distracting. If I know she's coming over to work, I always expect she'll have everybody nude with her in short order, including the team of three maids who work one morning each week.

Christine usually convinces me to join her nude during our working sessions, and as frequently happens, those pendulous D-cups dangling over the table distract all my remaining attention, in addition to giving me a hard-on. She delights in her power over me, but always accommodates my desire to fuck her, often right on the work table in front of an audience.

I tricked her once though, just for fun. I usually held meetings in my downtown office, but this one evening I scheduled a meeting for prospective clients at my house. I invited Christine in case the clients asked about our website coding. She didn't need to prepare for the meeting, so I just told her the evening would be a working session amongst us.

Upon her arrival, I told her we were down the hall in our usual meeting room. She always gets a Coke before starting any work, and usually leaves her clothes in the kitchen as well. So I knew she'd be joining us after a few minutes.

I also knew she wouldn't suspect anything amiss when I said "we" were down the hall, because a select few of my office staff sometimes work with me at home. And the seductively-persuasive Christine had convinced all of them to join her, and work at my house in the nude. All but one woman though. It was just as well though, that lone holdout weighs close to 300 pounds, ugh!

I applauded Christine on her success with my people, for I would've no doubt been sued if I actually acted on my secret desires and asked any of my workers to remove their clothes. Only a beautiful, flirtatious and bold person could convince a relative stranger to get naked with their co-workers. We're all the victors though, afforded a privileged view of the beautiful people in their altogether.

The situation also drastically changed my company's dynamic, for much of the buzz now centers around who got asked to work with the boss at home, knowing they'd return with an entirely different view of their co-workers.

The accusations of favoritism also circulated, sighting I only picked the younger, better-looking people to work with me at home. All right, that one contained a bit of truth. I just couldn't help myself, yielding slightly to my lustful desires when deciding whom to pick. Although I did satisfy a long-running fantasy, staring that petite blond from accounting.

I gave her a good sexing, as she was bent over my backyard table, while I waved to the boats passing in the channel. It was hot, and she now joins Keiko and me sometimes for late-night sleepovers.

So the scene was now set for Christine to barge fully-nude into a sales presentation being given to seven men visiting from Australia. I wasn't too worried though about loosing the deal. These guys were from Australia of all places, a society created from outcasts and home of the naked surfing circuit. And who knows, Christine's voluptuous body and soothing charm might even help clinch the deal. With any eventuality, the entire room will get a twitch in their dick and a good story to take home.

Sensing the time was near for Christine's entrance, I toned-down the murmur so as to not alert an approaching Christine of anyone else in the room besides me. She was taking her sweet time about it, but she finally turned the corner. As that eyes-caught-in-the-headlights look enveloped her face, she stopped dead in her tracks, resulting in that boob wobble I enjoy so much. She was fully nude of course, one hand carrying a notebook, while the other held a cell phone to her ear, obviously in mid-conversation.

The silence in the room was broken only when Christine stammered into her phone, "Um... I gotta go Nancy... I'm naked and just walked into a room full of very-surprised men... bye!"

Christine then summoned her well-earned courage, stood up straighter, leaned casually against the door sill, and ever so wittingly said, "Well, hello fellas... anybody got a trench coat? I can't very well flash the neighborhood dressed like this now, can I."

The Aussie's apprehensively laughed at her joke, somewhat breaking the tension, but wide eyes were still transfixed on Christine's curvy body and unashamed stance. She then sternly marched right towards me and my wicked grin.

With hands squarely on hips, indicating her desire to rip my head off, she slowly leaned in close, and whispered into my ear, "Ha, ha... good one there slick.... You win this time, but your time will come soon enough... I promise.... Now, who are these guys?"

I whispered back in a subdued chuckle, "They're the guys from that Australian bid I told you about, and I'm right in the middle of presenting our proposal. You remember that one, don't ya?... You're the sub for the website."

A very annoyed Christine whispered back, "Ya, I remember... but you really should've told me the presentation was here, instead of downtown... thanks a lot... idiot."

She punched me in the arm, resulting in a few laughs from the guys, then confidently spun toward her audience. She struck a pose for her drooling admirers, and for effect, waited a long time before speaking.

Since fully embracing her nudist lifestyle, Christine now took great pleasure feeling the lustful stares upon her nude body. She often just stood silently for her admirers, shifting poses to ensure all had a good long look. She admitted to often walking away from a scene like that needing a towel to wipe down her inner thighs.

Satisfied the Aussies had a sufficient look at her nude body, she cheerily announced, "I'm Christine, and it looks like I'll be your web developer on this project. But I gotta warn ya though, I sometimes actually wear clothes.... Now, don't let me distract you guys any more... please continue."

Christine then took a bow, pausing for pendulous boob effect, then quickly rose back up, resulting in another mesmerizing boob wobble. She turned on a pirouette and nimbly made her exit. It took the better part of ten minutes to gain the attention of the group again, but I smiled the entire time, knowing we now had this job all but locked up.

Christine and I had a good laugh out of it, but her revenge got me back in spades. That's a tale for another time though.

As for Megan's life change, she also became a card-carrying nudist. Declaring that forever more, Melody's piano lessons would only be held if both teacher and student were nude. That was fine with me of course, not having to waste time ripping Megan's clothes off for a quick bonk.

Megan also formed a small group of friends who enjoyed their yoga in the nude. So every Saturday morning I awake to a dozen or so naked people contorting themselves on my back porch. It's a good show from the kitchen window, but you know about those earthy people and their aversion to vanity. Hairy armpits on women just turn me so very off.

Megan had become such a changed woman after playing piano nude with Melody that she was on a crusade now to extol the virtues of her newfound revelation. She wanted to tell the world how being nude opens a whole new set of experiences. She even once gave a fully-nude concert to a packed college auditorium.

We obviously supported her cause and agreed to let her bring some of her other students, male and female, into our home so they could experience playing in the nude. I'm sure the piano students just expected to be nude with Megan. Boy, were they surprised, and very embarrassed, while during their lesson, seeing an almost parade of naked people walking by.

My life is good, no, actually great. It's always a pleasure when naked hot chicks are constantly wandering through my home.