Christine and Misaki Alone at Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine thought: "what am I doing?"

But she said: "feed me," and opened her mouth.

Misaki lent over her body, placing the pussy-flavoured peach into Christine's waiting mouth.

She said: "I like that."

Misaki took the rest of the peach, rolled its wet flesh over Christine's pussy. The older woman felt her lips part with the fruit's flesh. She shuddered, suddenly desperate.

"Make me cum now."

Misaki looked coy.

"How would you like it miss?"

Christine gasped: "mouth, your mouth".

She spread her legs, she felt Misaki's hands on her thighs, her finger tips on her stocking-tops, stroking her smooth flesh. She felt the girl's head between her thighs, her breath, her chin, her nose, her lips and her tongue.

Her lips and her tongue: they were on her pussy, they were tasting her, licking her, teasing her. This was what she had dreamt of: her teenage lover pressed close to her body, so complete...

Misaki was moving closer, she lifted her leg over Christine's head, lowering her pussy on the older woman's face. Christine thought: "I can't do this and cum...," but she raised her head to the Japanese girl's wet pussy, found her swollen clitoris and swirled it around with the end of her tongue. Misaki was so wet that her pussy juices were running down to Christine's face, onto her tongue, filling her mouth with fragrant excitement.

"Pussy juice," thought Christine, "oh god..."

She felt Misaki sucking on her clit now - something that would have made her scream before was now the best thing she could imagine. She broke off from Misaki's pussy.

"Yes, Misaki, eat me like that, make me cum now, please make me cum."

The Japanese girl pressed her face even further into Christine's wet cunt: the noise of their sixty nine filled the room - sucking, licking, groaning.

Christine moaned loudly, "I'm cumming now..."

She bucked and wriggled, desperate for more, desperate for the climax, the conclusion. She could feel the teenager's hot body lying on hers, their sweat, their juice, their bodies mingling.

Her orgasm ran through her body like fire: Christine threw her head back, groaning with relief: "yeessssssssss"..........., desperate to be tasting the teenager as she was tasting her. Fingers were inside her now, between her legs, exploring. Again and again, the climax ran from her cunt through her body. Christine pulled Misaki's bum closer to her face, almost drowning the juice running from the Japanese teen's pussy.

They lay next to the fire, Misaki's back pressed against Christine's naked body, their heads next to each other on the cushion. The fire died down, Christine said: "I don't want to be alone tonight. Will you sleep with me?"

Misaki said: "yes, miss, whatever you want."

12