Christine's Big Interview

Story Info
A female news anchor needs a major interview.
2.4k words
3.94
36.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine needed a big story for her portfolio to make human interest or sports for a major network. She likes sports as much for the excitement as for the men. Christine had a perfectly average body and fit the news anchor mold to a tee with short cropped, shoulder length hair and a conservative appearance. She had been comfortable in a locker room for a while. She'd dated a few interviews she'd had, but nothing serious. She currently dated a member of a popular fraternity and she liked dating him, because he was pretty much willing to let her explore whatever desires she wanted. She really enjoyed the threesome they'd had. But first and foremost she needed to lock down her senior interview for the college station and needed the piece soon.

She knew sexual favors were common in the industry and suspected her advantage was her high level of comfort with her own sexuality. It made her wet to stroll through a locker room. She liked the variety of bodies in various states of dress around her. Christine could just about tell you who was circumcised and who wasn't as far as athletes around campus were concerned. Everyone was after the big three on the basketball team, and all three had been interviewed individually, but no one had interviewed all three. Christine was going to do whatever it took to get all three in the same interview. The first problem she ran into was that none of these guys wanted to be interviewed together. Christine spoke to each individually off the record.

"I ain't doin' an interview with my teammates as much for my own sake as for theirs. It ain't even got to do with me, it's my manager and them and their managers. It's just something that I can't agree to." Christine was not to be denied and stood hip cocked with her hands on her waist as she faced the giant.

"Listen, all I need you to agree to is that you'll do the interview if I can get the other two. It's not complicated and its only airing on the college public channel." The basketball player looked her over, head to toe.

"Listen, you fine. But, I can't do it."

She smiled and stuck her pen in her mouth. Christine only came up to the center's chest and looked at his crotch so he could tell what she was thinking about as he waited for her response. With her eyes on his pants she pursed her lips around the pen as if it were a candy cane and twisted it with her fingers as she pushed the pen in and pulled it out. She removed the pen from her mouth, looked away to the ground, and sighed as she said "Well, maybe we could talk about this in private?" Christine thought the guy was kinda cute in a way. She rationalized her flirtations, that if she could just close the deal with the Center, at least she could try for something new, maybe a really good sound bite or an intriguing revelation. And the more comfortable he was with her the better the interview would be.

About ten minutes later Christine was working with a face full of cock and her clothes still on. The Center rubbed her ass and outlined her panties with his fingers as she deep throated him. Before he climaxed she popped up.

"Listen, I'm gonna talk to your coach. He'll give you the release form, if the other two sign theirs all I ask is that you sign yours. Agree to that and I'll finish."

"Damn, aight." The Center agreed.

The Forward agreed when Christine, approached him at a party. He was drunk and signed the agreement almost without looking at it. The Guard was a much tougher sell. He was practically never alone, between his entourage of friends, his agent, and practice. So, Christine had to approach him amongst his friends when she would have the least resistance. Again she flirted with the Guard too, but since he was with his friends all she had to do was call to question his masculinity in front of them and he was sold on the interview.

So, it was all set up. The three big names on the basketball team would interview with Christine at the A/V room this Friday four days before the national tournament. That gave Christine two days to prepare questions, rehearse with her partner in front of the camera, and pick something to wear. Christine spent about twice as much time picking something to wear. She needed something flattering, but not too risqué. She needed cleavage, but not too much. Business, but still attractive. She tried a pants suit with a red sweater. She tried a brown turtle neck with brown pants. She tried short sleeves and long, pants or a skirt, hair up, hair down. Finally she decided on a brown turtle neck top that hugged her curves with short sleeves, hair up in a bun, and tight, not too tight dark pants.

The room was softly lit, with two cameras, one on the four of them back far enough to see her chair facing their three and the other facing their chairs leaving her out of the shot. Christine's partner/cameraman set the room up himself and waited for Christine to show. Christine's cameraman liked her but didn't think of her as hot and even though she was attractive, he was comfortable being just friends with her as she was not his type. To him it was just a class project and they would only be working together for a short time. He had no vested interest in the project other than a good grade and had already secured a job for graduation.

When Christine finally did show, she was radiating just a little more sexuality than usual due to her excitement from the interview she hoped would be a success and a little nervousness about facing a the Center who she blew only a few days ago. But, she thought the unspoken sexual tension made for a potentially better interview, not just between the Center and her, but also between the whole group, as they would surely pick up on it. The Cameraman noticed immediately,

"There's something different about you? You definitely gonna give a fine interview." He related to her taking her in and appreciating her just a little more than usual with his eyes. Christine noticed and felt a little more confident with the words from her peer in mind. She prepared sitting down for the last time with her fake glasses on walking through her questions and making sure lighting was right and volumes were good. She was absorbed in preparation and just needed one last cigarette before the big three showed up.

The three men showed up just as she sat down after smoking her last cigarette. She sat patiently as the Cameraman miked all three and did final tests for volume and lighting. She paced confidently through the questions and got nearly all the answers she anticipated that would give her the portfolio she needed to get picked up. She got some great sound bytes and clips and was anxiously excited about the success. After the last series of questions she checked her script and adjusted her foot. As she moved her foot she knocked over her cup of coffee and set the script down on the table next to her.

"Shit, you'll have to excuse me." She bent over at the waist facing the wall dabbing the spill. As she bent over the Center smacked her ass with just enough force and playfulness that she got a little horny spark of ex citement. She turned around quickly stunned and flushed; a little embarrassed, but also flattered, clearly not upset. She didn't quite know what to say. Who did that? Sprung to her mind. But, instead she said, "What was that?"

She emphasized the word what unintentionally.

"You know what that was." Said the Forward giggling.

"I don't know what you guys are thinking, but." She said and dropped her jaw in unsure anticipation of how to continue. She fanned herself with the script she picked up from the table. And blushed a little bit more. At that moment the Cameraman turned the cameras overlooking the whole scene back on.

The sexual tension was thick; the Forward maintained eye contact and the Center stared at the ground, smiling a guilty smile. The Guard looked at the other two players. The Forward continued,

"You guys got something going on we don't know about?" He said jovially looking at the Center and Christine. Christine spoke leaving the Center to keep smiling.

"Maybe?" she smiled back at him. Christine's hands on the table supporting her as she leaned back against it legs crossed then coming uncrossed, toes pointing outwards as the Forward responded.

"Well, we're a team. We go through a lot of things together. We helped you out with this interview and we help each other out on the court. I mean we might have seriously put our careers in jeopardy giving you the interview instead of the big name media." Christine felt in control because the interview was in the can so to speak and here were these three athletes flirting with her.

"Well, maybe the three of us can work something out." She said biting on the arm of her non-prescription glasses. They sat silently until she had made eye contact with all three and curled her finger at them. The three men stood up and towered around her looking down at her waiting just to see what happens next.

"I guess I do owe you guys something, huh." She touched the Center and stepped by them. She turned around to face them and cocked her hips and placed her hands on them. She smiled at the three of them and said "hmm" curiously. The Forward stepped away from the other three and said

"You gotta have some kinda ideas, huh?" He stood beside her touching her with his body and left his hands behind his back smelling her deeply and leaning over her. She walked her fingers along the waistband of his tracksuit pants and finally reached her hand below the waistband.

"I think we both got some ideas." She said leaving her mouth open and stroking his dick. The Center and the Guard stood pleased and half stunned with the ease with which she conducted herself. Both men were pleasantly surprised at the unexpected sexual turn of the interview, and perhaps none so much as the Cameraman who was still rolling. Christine had almost forgotten where she was and she stopped what she was doing to look at both the excitement of the other two players as well as the Cameraman, who wasn't missing a beat.

"Hey!" She said turning her attention to the Cameraman. "Turn the camera off." Insisting only mildly and still plainly focused on the sexual tension between the athletes and herself. As she spoke to the Cameraman the Center and the Guard removed their shirts and approached her. When they got to her she was wide eyed and had forgotten about the camera in her horny state. She touched their stomachs and got down on her knees to give the three men blowjobs.

"This is actually one of my fantasies." She said in between mouthfuls of cock. "I want all three of you to fuck me." The three men stood around her as she paid each attention. Once all three were fully erect she interrupted the blowjobs and stood up. The Center and the Forward fondled her tits through her sweater. She undid her pants and the Guard removed his. She bent over the table and all three players took turns entering her from behind.

"Shove those fat cocks in me." She bit her lip and sighed when each entered and as they thrusted she moaned and begged for more as she approached climax. "I'm gonna cum, just keep fucking me. I want your dick so deep. Fuck me harder." Christine howled. When Christine finally orgasmed all three men had climaxed inside of her at least once and the Forward was trying to cum a second time.

"Fuck my ass." She pushed off the desk and righted herself a little and reached behind her firmly grasping the player's dick and guiding it into her anus. Christine gasped as she inhaled and regulated the tempo of his movement until she was more comfortable with the penetration. "That's it baby, steady and smooth." He spit on his penis as it stroked her rectum. The other two players stroked themselves and watched. Christine's legs quivered as she approached her second climax. She moaned deeply and arched her back even more pushing her self against the flat cool surface of the table firmly. She got up when he was done. Christine took off her bra to put it back in its supportive position. She was nude from the waist down and semen dripped out of her.

"You guys can't tell anybody about this. O.K."

"You think I wanna be a part of an interview sex scandal?" The Center said. "Good, then this stays right here." she responded.

"It fucking better." The Guard commanded.

The Forward looked over at the Cameraman, "Well, you better make sure your friend here doesn't do any creative editing" he said.

Christine looked at the Cameraman and said, "I told you to turn that thing off." She put her hands on her bare hips in frustration as she finished speaking flashing her trimmed pubic hair tilting her hips.

"Don't worry guys I do all the editing." She put her pants back on and backed the Cameraman away from the camera. The players left the room for their respective appointments as Christine and her Cameraman reorganized. "Nobody sees that last part O.K."

"I'm not touching it" the Cameraman replied. The Cameraman left with no copy of the tape and swore not to mention it figuring interviews were usually a scandalous trade of some kind anyway.

Christine's interview was a complete success and the Cameraman only shared his story with a few people prudent enough to keep his entertaining secret. Christine kept the video and did a little editing of her own. She watched herself from time to time and concealed their identities so she could rewatch the footage with her boyfriend. It made her horny to hear their comments and none of her boyfriends ever knew the truth.