Christine's Christmas Present

Story Info
A present that changed my life.
9.9k words
4.52
23.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER ONE

After being married for eleven years to my husband Barry, who is a scientist in a well-known pharmaceutical company, I decided we needed our sex life to be enhanced. Don't get me wrong, this part of our marriage has been good, but I feel it could be raised to a higher level.

Privately, I have always fantasised about wearing a very tight-laced corset and being restricted in some way. It would be marvelous to be subservient to my husband's demands.

As Christmas is coming up, I decided to buy certain items, and parcel them up as a present to him to give to me. I thought this would then give me the opening to broach the subject of my fantasy.

Christmas morning arrived. After breakfast, relaxing in our dressing gowns, with great excitement we exchanged presents. I opened mine first. It was a set of jewelry, consisting of dangly earrings, necklace, bracelet, and ankle chain.

I urged him to open his present, wondering how he would respond. His face dropped when he saw the contents. Laid out on the table was a pair of handcuffs, a leather dog's collar with a leash attached, and a leather, boned corset.

"My God," he gasped. "You do not expect me to wear these, I hope?"

"No, my darling. They are for you to fit on me."

"That sounds like a better idea," he replied. "I like the idea of the corset. But why the collar and lead, and what are the handcuffs for?"

Blushing, I hesitantly explained. "For a long time, I have had this dream that I would like to be laced up tightly in a corset by you whilst being restricted, hence the collar and handcuffs. I know it seems silly for the woman to suggest this. In stories I have read it's always the man who imposes these ideas. There. I have at last told you my fantasy. I have been dreading telling you because you might think it ridiculous and laugh at me."

"I would not laugh at your wishes, my dear," he said. "I think it is a marvelous idea for my wife to want to present herself in a sexy corset and be under my control. I must admit I have had dreams of you being tight-laced, but never considered the day would come when you were willing to wear a corset. Come on, darling, let's go upstairs, have a shower and dress you in your new outfit. We are on our own and are not expecting any visitors today, so you can wear them all day."

I hugged him, "Thank you for being understanding."

CHAPTER TWO

After showering, we cuddled, then got on with our first fitting of the corset. Never having worn one before, and I hoping my husband had never laced a girl up before, we giggled incessantly trying to fit this boned leather object around my body. As the corset had no front opening, every attempt to get it over my hips failed, due to the laces not being loosened sufficiently. At last it was in place. An hour later Barry tied off the lace ends.

"I hope we can improve on your dressing time," he said with a sigh of relief. "You look terrific dressed up in tight leather. Your waist must be two inches smaller, and it accentuates your hips and lifts your bust to a provocative level. How does it feel?"

"Wonderful." The tight embrace of the corset made me feel very feminine.

"Now for the other items in my parcel. This is the best Christmas present I ever had. Turn round so that I can buckle the collar on. How tight?"

"Fairly tight. There is a small lock on the end of the leash." This prevents me removing the collar and lead. "Will you keep the key?" I asked.

He locked my hands behind my back and placed the keys on his key ring and placed them in his pocket. "Have you still got those stockings I gave you for your birthday? You cannot leave those suspenders dangling in the air. Where are those thong knickers?"

"The top draw of the dressing table."

Barry was getting all excited, pulling up the thong and rolling the stockings up my legs and attaching the suspenders. I was also. I could not help Barry, as my arms were pinioned behind my back. The feeling of helplessness I found arousing.

A pair of my highest-heeled open sandals shod my feet. I suggested wearing a dress, but Barry firmly refused. I was led downstairs by the lead, taken through to the kitchen. The lead was tied to a pipe well above my head, near the sink. "I cannot wash up with my hands shackled. Can I have my apron?"

"Sorry darling, I will handcuff your hands in front of you. I'll leave you tethered to the sink for at least half an hour while I look on the Internet to see if I can find any information on corsets. Enjoy yourself at the sink."

Whilst I was washing up I suddenly realised I could be seen by passers by as our kitchen is in the front of the house. It was so obvious that I was tethered, wearing a corset. I could not crouch down behind the sink because the lead was not long enough. I saw Mrs. Williams come striding down the street with her dog. She waved merrily as she passed. I was petrified. Luckily she did not seem to notice anything strange. Calling to Barry to release me, he refused, as my half hour was not up yet, besides which he was busy. I was lucky, being Christmas morning, nobody else was up and about yet.

To my relief, Barry untied me, attached my wrists behind, removed the apron, then led me through to the study, where he tied me to a bracket of the bookshelf which was about shoulder-height. He shortened the lead to about a foot, which forced me to remain standing.

"How did you like being tied by the kitchen window with the possibility of someone seeing you wearing only a corset and collar?"

"I felt very embarrassed, but at the same time excited. Do I have to stand here long? I would prefer to sit down."

"Remember darling, it was your idea for me to dominate you. You will remain standing for as long as I wish. Anyway, I want to show you what I have found on the Internet." Smiling, Barry kissed me on the cheek and pinched my exposed rump. "Turn round, I want to retighten your laces."

Obediently, I turned my back to him. Barry pulled the laces far tighter; I felt my stomach being compressed and found I could only breathe in short gasps. My breasts rose even higher.

"Please Barry, not so tight, I can't breathe properly. Please loosen them."

"You will be all right; I shall tighten them again later this morning. You look wonderful, standing bolt upright with the top of your breasts expanding and contracting with your rapid breathing."

"You are a beast," I said with feeling. I was actually enjoying my situation, even though the corset felt uncomfortable. I suppose it is like wearing your first pair of high heels with pointed toes; they pinch, but you put up with the pain because they are fashionable.

"Look Christine." Barry turned the PC monitor so that I could see. "I have found this wonderful web site called 'Staylace,' which gives you a massive amount of practical help on how a corset should be worn, with plenty of erotic stories of women being tight laced. I will do a print-out for you to read at your leisure." He turned the monitor back and continued to tap the keyboard for the next two hours, ignoring my pleas for release. At last he got up, stretched, saying that he would have to prepare the Christmas dinner as I was incapable of doing it.

I was left standing, tied to the bookshelf for what seemed ages, wondering what on earth I had let myself in for.

CHAPTER THREE

It was not until 3 o'clock that Barry came to untie me and lead me through to the dining room, where he tied the lead to the back of the chair. The table was set with a luscious looking Christmas feast.

As Barry was carving the turkey, I asked him to release me from the handcuffs so that I could eat. "There is no need for that, as I will be feeding you. You indicated that you wanted to be restricted at all times, I am only carrying out your request. I really enjoy my present immensely."

I shrugged, knowing that it would be pointless to object.

Barry pulled his chair up beside me and proceeded to spoon feed me, giving me the occasional sip of wine. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined sitting down to Christmas lunch, tied to a chair with my hands manacled and in my underwear, being fed by my husband.

I found I could not do justice to the Christmas fare because I soon became terribly uncomfortable in my tight corset. I suppose the wine had as much to do with it as the food. Barry was sympathetic enough to loosen my laces.

When we had our fill, Barry cleared away and loaded the dishwasher. "There, we can relax in front of the TV this afternoon." He sat me on a high chair in the lounge, tethering me again. "It is no good you sitting on the settee, your stays would stick into you. Make sure you sit bolt upright, then the corset will be relatively comfortable, we cannot have you slouching. I will tighten your laces when you have digested your lunch."

"My laces are all right as they are, thank you." That was not to be. Barry really tightened them later. I was growing weary and my whole body ached from the compression of the corset forcing me to sit upright for so long.

What a relief when bedtime arrived. Barry removed my corset and handcuffs, but insisted I keep the collar on so that I could be tied to the bed overnight. We had the most wonderful sex that night, making wearing the corset worthwhile.

CHAPTER FOUR

Boxing Day morning arrived.

Barry yawned. "Another day of corseting and restriction is upon us," he said happily.

"Not today, my darling. One whole day was enough," I replied.

"Oh no my sweet. I enjoyed yesterday so much that I have decided you will wear your corset at all times, have your wrists tied together and wear your collar and lead, except when you go to work. In fact, I think I shall insist you wear the collar permanently to remind you are under my control. Remember I have the key, therefore you must do as I say."

"I cannot wear the collar outside the home. I would feel very embarrassed about what people would think."

Giving me a hug, he said, "You have no choice. I will unlock it while you have a shower; we don't want the leather to get wet and spoil it, do we now? It will be replaced immediately when you are dry."

The shower complete, Barry buckled the collar around my neck and placed the handcuffs on my wrists before encasing my torso in the stiffly boned corset. The tight embrace of the garment enthralled me once more. I am secretly glad 'Hubby,' or should I say 'My Master,' used his power of persuasion to dictate my clothes for the day.

"I have not laced you too tightly. I will lace the corset tighter after breakfast when your body has got used to it again," he said as he attached the lead to the collar.

Barry made the breakfast, fed me, then washed up. I could get used to being restricted and not able to do the household chores.

Barry retightened my laces until I was forced to take shallow breaths. Preceding me upstairs by the lead, he removed the handcuffs and lead. "Put on a thick sweater, then your denim dungarees (bib and brace overalls) over the top. We will get some exercise and have a walk through the village."

Looking in the mirror, I was alarmed at how prominent and high my boobs were, accentuated by the bib front of the dungarees. "You have done this deliberately to show me up in the street. You are taking this too far, Barry. I cannot go out looking like this."

"Oh, yes you can, and you will. Besides, your figure looks wonderful and I am sure it will turn many men's heads."

Reluctantly I walked into the village holding Barry's hand. I could only walk slowly due to my restricted breathing. Who should we meet coming towards us on the other side of the road: it was Mrs. Williams, exercising her dog. A sudden moment of panic passed through me as she crossed the road to greet us.

"It's all right darling," whispered Barry, holding my hand more tightly. "Good morning, Mrs. Williams. Nice day for a walk."

"Morning," she replied. Eyeing me up and down (I was wishing the ground would swallow me up). "Are you OK Christine? You appear to be walking stiffly. I noticed you standing awkwardly at the sink yesterday in your underwear. Have you hurt your back?"

"She is as fit as a fiddle, just too much eating over the festive season," Barry said on my behalf. "We are trying to walk it off."

Mrs. Williams pointed to my collar, "Is that a Christmas present from your husband? It looks like a dog's collar to me. There is no accounting for taste, anything goes these days. Watch it Christine, he will be putting a lead on you next and that is a nice firm bra you are wearing." Laughing to herself, she went on her way.

"Silly old cow, she does not miss a thing. It will be all round the village by this time tomorrow. I will feel everybody is talking behind my back," I uttered under my breath.

"Don't worry. As she said, 'Anything goes these days'."

CHAPTER FIVE

Over the next few days of the holiday I continued to be corseted and restricted in my movements. I was loving every moment. So was Barry, if our passionate love making was anything to go by. The only fly in the ointment was when Barry insisted we go to a pub for lunch.

"I know you will insist on me wearing my corset. So please can we go and have lunch at a pub where no one would recognise us?"

"Certainly, if it is your wish. Before we set off, can you just walk down to the local pet shop and collect a new collar I had made for you? The fresh air will do you good."

It was only half a mile to the village. Progress was slow, tottering along on my high stiletto shoes. Also, Barry had tightened my laces before leaving. I had to keep pausing to catch my breath, gasping to fill my reduced lung capacity. My breasts were heaving twenty to the dozen. I am sure other pedestrians were staring at me.

Entering the shop, I asked the friendly proprietor for the collar my husband had ordered.

"Here it is, madam. As you can see I have had a couple more D-rings added, replaced the existing buckle with a lockable one, and here is the length of chain your husband ordered. I hope you do not mind me mentioning, but are you thinking of buying a dog? It seems funny buying the collar before the dog. I see you have a dog's collar around your neck. It's not for you, is it?"

"It's for a friend," I lied. With that, I rushed out of the shop feeling very embarrassed.

Back home I tackled Barry. "You are taking this too far! I cannot wear this. It must be over an inch wide, thick leather and it is heavy, with all these chrome studs and extra D-rings. A joke is a joke, but this is ridiculous."

"It will look marvellous around your beautiful neck. Just try it on for me." He removed my old collar and secured the new one in place with a large padlock at the front. "There you are my lovely one; you have no choice now. It is locked in place and you cannot remove it," he said with mischievous grin on his face. "How about wearing your scoop neck blouse to show off your new large bosoms? It should just cover the top of your corset and display your collar and padlock to advantage." I just kept quiet, because Barry was not really asking my opinion; it was more of a demand.

CHAPTER SIX

TheTrowel and Hammer Public Housewas a genuine old world pub with wonderful low beams. We entered with me close behind Barry, hoping no one would notice me.

We found a table; Barry ordered the drinks and food. "Take your coat off, darling, it is warm in here." I had no choice but to obey.

"Stop trying to cover up your cleavage and collar with your hands. Put them down by your side and keep them there," Barry demanded.

With utter dismay, I recognised a couple approaching our table. It was Sandra, an old school friend whom I had not seen for years, and her husband. "Hello Christine. Fancy meeting you. May we join you?"

I felt annoyed that Barry had brought me here, wishing that I was not tightly laced, showing off my exaggerated body to all and sundry.

I introduced my husband. Small chat occupied our time until the food arrived. It was very good, although I could not do it justice and could only pick because of my compressed stomach.

Sandra's husband, Joe, did not seem able to take his eyes off my breasts.

As we got up to leave, I heard Barry invite them over for a meal in a couple of week's time.

Once home I was back to my normal dress code, wearing just my corset, suspenders, and stockings and, of course, the obligatory collar, and chained to a chair in the lounge to "relax" by a nice log fire. At least Barry was; I was forced to sit bolt upright by my corset.

"I was very annoyed with you making me go out dressed as I was, but I must admit I was also excited by the looks I got from the other customers in the pub. Thank you, Barry, for making our Christmas break something special."


CHAPTER SEVEN

The Christmas and New Year's break was over. I was due back in the office today, where I am Personal Assistant to the Managing Director. Barry does not start until tomorrow. He said he has jobs to do in the house.

I asked Barry to release me from my collar and chain so that I could have a shower. Coming back into the bedroom refreshed and perfumed, I saw that my clothes that I had laid out on the bed to wear that day had been removed; in its place was the corset. "I am not wearing the corset to work, it is too provocative for the office," I shouted.

"Oh, yes you are. I have also laid out a tight fitting blouse and a mini skirt as well. I will be through in a minute to help you on with your corset."

One of our agreements is that Barry has complete control over my wardrobe. I had promised to dress as he required, so I had to accept his choice, even though I disapproved.

The corset was laced too tight for my liking, pushing my boobs way up, which was very noticeable under my blouse. The mini skirt barely covered the top of my stockings. "Does that please you?" I said sarcastically, giving a twirl.

"Terrific! One thing is missing - your collar," he said, padlocking the buckle.

"Please, no. Can't I leave the collar off?" I pleaded.

"Certainly not. It is part of your personae, and a collar must be worn at all times. It is like a wedding ring. It indicates you are mine."

Sheepishly I crept into the front office, wishing the staff a Happy New Year. Thankfully, my coat covered my enhanced body shape. In my own office, I hung up the coat and sat down behind my desk to sort out the mail. To my absolute horror, my mini skirt rode up above the stocking tops, revealing about 2" of suspenders. I cursed Barry.

Later in the morning the, the MD called me into his office to take dictation.

"Happy New Year, Christine, I trust you had a nice Christmas break? Wow, Christine, you look wonderful. Is this the new you?" He asked, his eyes nearly popping out of their sockets. "Do you want coffee?"

"Yes please," I answered, sitting down in front of his desk, trying to pull the hem of my skirt down.

Pouring the coffee, he said, "Take it easy and sit in the easy chair. No need to be so formal."

What could I do? The corset would force me to sit bolt upright and reveal my suspenders and an expanse of bare thigh.

The MD sat in the other easy chair opposite. "I must say I very much approve of your new image. I like the delightful little touch of the dog's collar around your neck. Right, let's get down to business."

Nothing more was said about my outfit. At least I was not sent home to change into more decent clothes, which I was expecting.

Over the next few months, business boomed, with more companies placing orders. I realise it was partly due to the way I dressed. My salary doubled.

CHAPTER EIGHT

That evening after my first day at work, I unlocked the front door to be welcomed by Barry, saying, "Don't utter a word, I have a surprise for you. Get your clothes off and let me tighten your laces. I am sure they have loosened during the day."