Christine's Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to strip there and then just inside the front door. Barry attached a heavy chain to my collar, which he connected to something above me. He manacled my wrists. "Hold your mouth wide open." I did as I was told. A ball was forced behind my teeth, attached to a strap that was fastened at the back of my head. He then proceeded to take all the slack out of my laces, continuing until I could hardly breathe. I was unable to protest, only grunt.

"Just walk along to the kitchen." I looked round to see if he had unchained me, then I noticed he had attached the chain to a pulley running along the ceiling. So that is what he had been doing while I have been at work. The crafty sod. "These rails run throughout the house, you are chained to a motorised unit that I can control by this box, I can shorten or lengthen the chain, I can also set it to restrict you to certain parts of the house. You will be chained to this rail at all times while you are in the house; I might add, with no exceptions except when showering. Even this will be overcome—I have ordered a metal collar to replace the leather one."

The motor above me hummed, and I was being led at a very slow pace into the kitchen by the chain. I was unable to resist its pull. The chain directed me to a position by the table; it did not allow me to sit down. Looking up I could see where I would be channeled. A single rail entered the door which then split into three: one to the sink, one to the cooker and one ended where I was now. It looked like a railway system fixed upside down on the ceiling.

Standing there in my very tight-laced corset, gagged and chained to the ceiling seemed bizarre. After the initial shock, I was warming to the idea of my movements being controlled within the house, although I was not sure about the ball in my mouth. It certainly made me feel pleasantly vulnerable.

"I know you are incapable of speech, just nod in answer. How do you like my new system?" I shrugged my shoulders. "You will get used to it in time. Is your corset tight enough?"

I nodded an emphatic 'yes.' How could I tell him it was too tight.

"Good. This is the first time I have been able to completely close the edges. I will order a new corset with two inches smaller at the waist, with certain modifications. Did your boss approve of how you were dressed?"

A nod indicating 'yes.'

Barry repositioned my arms in front of me. The chain tightened, pulling me towards the sink, then lengthened to allow more movement. "Right, you get on with the vegetables and I will see to the meat."

During the meal I had been relieved of the gag, but was warned not to talk, which frustrated me; I was longing to tell him all about my day. I ate very little, not wanting to cause any further discomfort while the corset was so tight. The gag was replaced, Barry punched his controller, I was forcibly raised from my chair and directed to the sink again. "I will give you a set time to wash up, then you will be automatically brought through to the lounge."

After what seemed a long time at the sink, I was pulled extremely slowly towards the lounge. It must have taken ten minutes. I was directed in front of my chair, but the chain did not lengthen to allow me to sit down. Barry was not in the room. A whole hour passed before he appeared.

"I am sorry darling, I was working on the PC in the study and lost the track of time," Barry said as he repositioned my hands behind my back. He lowered the chain so that I could sit down at last.

CHAPTER NINE

That night, once being released from the tight restrictions of corset, was sheer bliss and the lovemaking wonderful. My predictions of improving our sex was certainly paying off and was worth all the discomfort and embarrassment. We talked late into the night. Barry explained that this would be the only time I would be allowed to talk in our home, although I did mention the ball gag was uncomfortable, but accepted I would have to wear it.

The weeks went by, and we were both enjoying my corseting and bondage to the fullest.

One Saturday morning, a parcel arrived in the post. Barry said this would be my new corset and collar. Without a word, he pressed the keys on his controller and I was led by the chain to the bedroom, where I was forced to stand in the centre of the room while Barry inspected his new purchases downstairs.

"I see you are still here," he said mischievously, entering the bedroom. "Let's remove your old corset and fit you with the new one."

It was in gorgeous gold leather and smelt wonderful. It was easier to put on as it could be opened at the front. Barry began lacing the back, and I realised it was a below-the-bust style with detachable platforms to support my bare breasts. As the laces were tightened further, my breasts rose steadily higher, until they were almost at shoulder height. I was amazed how far they protruded in front of me. I could not make any comment, as I was still ball-gagged.

"There, what a figure!" said Barry with pride. "Next comes the metal collar, It is styled the same as the dog's collar, with studs, name plate, D-rings and padlock, all made in solid silver. The collar is hinged at the back, with the padlock positioned at the front. As I close it I am coating the ends with super glue, and the same with the padlock, so now you will not be able to remove it, nor will I."

"There is just one more item," he said as he went out of the door. He returned with a long steel bar with two 6" bars welded at right angles. This he then proceeded to fit to the motorised unit, replacing the chain. I was backed up to the bar. "I am attaching the D-ring at the back of the collar to the top short horizontal bar. The lower horizontal bar is attached to a D-ring sewn into your corset at waist level. The bottom of the vertical bar has a chain welded to it, this chain comes between your legs, like this, to the front of you. You will not need the handcuffs anymore, just bring your arms to the front and I will fit these padded leather wrist cuffs." The D-rings on the cuffs were connected to a spacer bar about a foot long, the middle of which connected to the chain between my legs. This was long enough to enable me to raise my arms just above my waist. "I need not unshackle your wrists when you have to do the chores. It may be difficult, but I am sure you will manage somehow. I was also concerned that you might faint when I lace you more tightly. By this method it will be impossible for you to fall over. Try it out for the rest of the day. I will disable my remote control and give you freedom of the house, but remember the bar only allows you to travel directly under the rails."

What a position to get oneself into. I was fixed to a metal rod, unable to bend and silenced. While Barry worked in his study, I amused myself by exploring where I was permitted to walk, finding out where all the tracks would lead me. I had to be careful when passing any of the front windows for fear of somebody looking in and seeing a woman with large naked boobs bouncing up and down on their corset-platforms. After a while I tired of this game; trying to sit down, the vertical bar prevented me. I was stopped from going to the study, as the pulley would not go beyond a certain point; it locked. I could not go backwards or forwards. The gag prevented me from calling out. Tears just welled up. I must have stayed in the middle of the hall for at least two hours before Barry emerged from his study.

"Sorry Christine, you must have been stuck in the hall for ages," he said as he wiped my eyes, hugging me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I should have told you that the study is out-of-bounds, and if you attempt to enter, the motorised unit automatically locks."

That night, free from the restricting corset and gag, the metal bar replaced by the chain, I complained to Barry that I was not happy being gagged, preventing me calling out when I got into trouble. "What if I was on my own? Also, the chain between my legs makes it very uncomfortable to sit down. It digs into my bare buttocks."

"You will get used to it in time. Are you happy with your lot otherwise?"

"Oh yes. I love the tight-lacing and the control you have over me and want to carry on," I said sleepily. It was a tiring day.

CHAPTER TEN

During the following week I had a day off from work and was looking forward to a day's clothes shopping, but was bitterly disappointed when Barry laced me in the home corset and attached me to the metal bar. "Have a lovely day. Don't get up to any mischief while I am at work. Remember, you have the freedom of the overhead rail system, and don't forget the panic button attached to the hand spacer bar. I will come running if you are in trouble. Bye darling, see you tonight."

I must admit I did not enjoy the day. Barry had laced me up more tightly than he had done previously, which I found painful initially, until my body got used to the unrelenting pressure. I found it very difficult when trying to do chores around the house. I could only dust the areas directly under the rails and only within my restricted arm movement. When lifting my hands, the chain chafed between my legs, although the constant movement did give me sexual excitement. My husband had programmed the bar to lower me onto the kitchen chair when I needed a rest. Because of being gagged, I was incapable of eating or drinking, not that I could if I was not wearing the gag, as the chain prevented my chained hands reaching my mouth. I was overjoyed when I heard Barry open the front door.

To make up for my lonely day of being restricted to the house, Barry announced, "How about going shopping in the city today?" I nodded enthusiastically. "We can look for some erotic clothing to complement your corseted figure. Instead of taking the car in because of parking problems, we will catch the bus."

Not surprisingly, our first port of call was an imposing building with the name 'The Maldive Corsetarium' in gold lettering above the door. Barry asked to see the Manager. He came over and Barry whispered in his ear. We were taken through to an area reserved for special customers. I was amazed at the items on display. There were corsets of all descriptions adorning dummy mannequins around the plushy furnished room.

"Can you suggest any items that my wife could wear with her corset?"

"Certainly Sir. If Madam would like to remove her outer garments, we will see what we can find. I will send one of our female assistants to help you undress. She can also model any item you wish." Bowing deferentially, the manager left the room.

A young lady entered. She was obviously corseted by the way she walked into the room. I could hear her underwear creaking as she moved. She had enormous breasts, a very narrow waist flaring out to tantalising wide hips, and unbelievable high heels.

After I was stripped down to my corset, the manager returned with a pile of boxes in his arms. "May I compliment you sir. Your partner's corseted body certainly does you credit, and her bare nipples look enchanting peeping out from their openings."

I thought to myself, he should be paying me the compliment and not my husband. Some men are male chauvinistic pigs.

"Can I suggest this lovely head hood. It is made of the very best materials. Would Madam care to try it on?"

"No thank you," I replied. It looked too restrictive for my liking.

"Perhaps your assistant would be prepared to fit it on her head so that my wife can appreciate the hood," countered Barry in reply to my objection.

Fitting the hood, the Manager explained the procedure. "As you can see, it buckles around the neck with lacing at the back of the head and an opening to allow the hair to pass through in a pony-tail style. The face is not covered, but there are accessories that can be added; for instance, the chin strap that cups the jaw. This is also supplied with a device that penetrates the mouth, holding the tongue firmly in place. This avoids the uncomfortable use of a ball gag." To his assistant: "Try talking."

All the girl could manage was an unintelligible grunt.

"Here we have the full face covering. This has openings for the eyes, base of the nose and mouth, which incidentally can be laced closed when required. The eye openings have various attachments, these range from obscuring all vision to directed narrow vision."

The demonstration on his assistant certainly changed her outlook (pun) on life.

"What do you think, Sir? You may tighten the laces and straps to get the feel, if you wish."

Barry eagerly went over to her and began adjusting the hood, causing grunts coming from under the material as the pressure was increased.

The manager looked on with approval. "We prefer to call this item a head corset. To complement the head corset, we have, of course, the neck corset. This is boned all round, with lacing at the back. The advantage is that it encourages the lady to hold her head up high, thus improving her posture. It can be strapped to a shoulder brace or similar item in such a way as to restrict any movement of the head. Let me show you." The girl was not only encased in a body corset, but also head and neck corsets.

Much to my dismay, Barry ordered all these items, for delivery in a months time. I was duly measured around the neck and head.

"How much will that lot cost?" I queried as we left the premises.

"Quite a bit, but it will be worth the expense. Did you notice the assistant's shoes? They had at least a six inch heel with a platform sole; I thought they looked wonderful."

I just glanced at him sideways. So the next thing he would expect me to totter around in ridiculous high heels.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

The following Saturday I was corseted and attached to my bar as usual, being moved by the motorised unit at Barry's whim. I actually enjoyed his control over me. I had the feeling something was going on, as Barry was on the phone a lot in his study. Mid afternoon, the motor above me starting whirring, forcing me upstairs to the bedroom. I could hear a lot of coming and going downstairs.

At 6 o'clock Barry came in. "Let's get you prepared for this evening. I have a surprise for you." Unstrapping the rubber ball gag, Barry replaced it with a larger gold coloured rubber ball, forcing my mouth wider. He started applying make up on my face. He is very good at make-up, as he often has to do it for me. He then proceeded to apply make up to my breasts, ending with applying deep red lipstick to my areola and nipples. He fitted a gold leather shoulder brace that pulled my shoulders back cruelly, lifting my boobs clear of their platforms; these he detached from the corset, leaving my bosoms suspended in space, finally tightening the corset laces until I was nearly passing out. "Look in the mirror and admire your beautiful body shaped to perfection by your corset, with your breasts jutting out proudly. Now I will blindfold you to make the surprise more exciting."

Later I heard the door bell ring. The front door opened and shut, then voices. Half an hour passed before the familiar humming started above me. I suddenly panicked. Surely Barry was not going to let anybody see me in this state. I struggled, but the relentless motor led me slowly downstairs. I was panting very quickly, caused by fear and the very tightly laced corset. I thought I was going to pass out.

The dreaded motor led me down to the dining room. I hated Barry! I would have done anything to be able to cover my naked breasts up. I blushed with shame and embarrassment—my face must have been as red as my two nipples.

There was a round of applause. "I have invited two very good friends to dinner. One you know very well. Let them have a good look at you."

The bar with me attached propelled me round the room about three times against my will. I could feel my breasts bouncing up and down. Who were these people? They had not spoken a word, so I could not recognise them from their voices. I was deposited and left standing at the far end of the room.

Barry approached me, giving me a hug. "Wonderful. You are like a beautiful professional model on a cat-walk." When the blindfold was removed I found I was facing the wall. Gradually the bar revolved through 90 degrees. To my anguish, the two guests sitting at the table were my best friend, Sandra, and her husband, Joe.

"Let me explain Christine. Joe helped me with the design and setting up of the overhead rails. As he is a model railway enthusiast, his expertise came in useful. Sandra helped me with the design and the ordering of your corset. They know what has been going on almost from the beginning and they wanted to see the results. I knew you would not agree if I told you about their visit; remember, I told you that you would be corseted and bound whilst in the house, whatever happened."

"What do you think," Barry said to Sandra and Joe, "shall we leave Christine as she is while we enjoy the food?"

"I think she could continue parading around the table so that we can admire her finer points while we eat," suggested Sandra.

"Cow", I thought. "She calls herself a friend."

While I was being paraded as an object of desire around the table, the three continued with their meal, making comments about my body and accoutrements.

"I say Barry, I think we did an excellent job on the rails, don't you?" Joe said with a mouthful of prawn cocktail.

"Excellent. There have not even been any teething problems," replied Barry.

"Christine looks as if she was has been connected to the vertical bar all her life. She appears quite content," Sandra interrupted. "I like the silver collar and gold ball in her mouth. The gold corset does her justice, showing off her narrow waist to perfection and, in conjunction with the shoulder brace, certainly makes her breasts stand out."

"I like the way they wobble when she walks," smirked Joe.

These personal comments continued all through the meal while I was still forcibly circling the table.

In the lull between the main course and the sweet, Sandra got up saying, "Can you stop Christine for a moment. I have a little present for her. Can I fix them on her?"

"Of course you may. What are they?" asked Barry.

"They are pretty little silver nipple clamps with little bells on a fine chain."

My heart missed a beat.

Sandra came up to me. "Keep still, my dear. These will look sexy on you. They will hurt as I clamp them in place, but the pain will gradually subside to a bearable level." She pinched my left nipple hard to make it more proud before putting the ring in place. She tightened the three small screws. It felt as like a red hot soldering iron. "We must screw them on tightly -- otherwise they will fall off and we don't want that, do we?" I was wishing they would fall off. Sandra repeated the sequence on my other breast. I almost fainted with the pain. "Right Barry, set her on her way again and the rest of our meal can be accompanied by a jingling of bells."

"Before I do, I will tighten Christine's laces, they must have slackened off with all her walking," added Barry.

"Good idea," said Joe. "It will help her breathe more shallowly, I like the way her breasts move when panting, and it will make the bells tinkle more."

When Barry pulled the corset tighter, I certainly was panting faster.

After a few more circuits of the table, I must have passed out. When I came round I found myself seated next to Barry, with my ball gag removed.

"Is that better, my darling? You must have walked quite a few miles while entertaining us. You have done a sterling job. I am very proud of you." I was about to answer when he put his finger to my lips. "No talking. You know you must not speak while attached to the bar. I expect you are thirsty and hungry. Let me feed you while Sandra and Joe have their coffee and biscuits."