Christine's Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not digest much because of being tight-laced, but I felt better even though the nipple clamps still caused some pain. The ball gag was soon replaced.

We all went into the lounge for drinks, where I was deposited by the bar on my usual high chair. Our guests certainly gave me a lot of attention, commenting on my superb figure. I wish I could have entered into the conversation.

A few minutes before midnight, Sandra and Joe made their farewells, and Barry and I made for bed.

Once I was thankfully divested of my clothes and the nipple clamps removed, which was very painful as the blood returned, showered and chained by the collar again to the overhead rails, and settled in bed, Barry asked me how I coped and felt about the evening.

"I could have killed you when I was propelled in front of Sandra and Joe. I thought this was our secret, but I understood when you explained that Joe had helped you set up the rail system. I felt humiliated at first, continually walking around the table, although after a time, I must admit, I was very turned on and almost reached a climax. I did find the chain between my legs chafed a bit."

"We will have to think up an alternative way of restricting your hands. I have an idea, I will tell you later. Anything you really objected to?"

"Yes, the larger ball in my mouth. It made my jaw ache and was very uncomfortable. The smaller ball gag is just as effective. I was very excited when Sandra produced the nipple clamps, not realising how painful they were, especially when removing them."

"I expect she screwed them on a bit too tight. Looking back on the evening, would you say you enjoyed the experience?"

"Oh yes. I was sexually stimulated all the time. I think I have come to the conclusion that I like exhibiting my body in front of others. Can I ask a favour?" I asked, snuggling up to Barry.

"Of course, my darling."

"Do you think I can have a night corset to sleep in? After being tight laced all day, I find when I am free of its embrace my body objects and I feel uncomfortable. Wearing corsets is like an addictive drug to me."

"I shall order a sleeping corset fromThe Maldive Corsetoriumwhen we collect your head and neck corsets next week, together with a new one for when we go out. You could do with a new one for work as well, this one is a bit loose on you."

Changing the subject, I asked, "How did you manage to prepare such a full spread at table?"

"I cheated. I got outside caterers to come in."

Talking well into the night, we eventually fell asleep in each other's arms. I dreamed of my happiness at the prospect of being tight laced for the foreseeable future. A dream come true.

CHAPTER TWELVE

I am getting used to being tethered to the upright pole all the time whilst at home. I look forward to coming home from work. Both my corsets are now fully closed. My waist measurement is unbelievably small compared to when I first started tight lacing. The only difference is that now Barry keeps me ball gagged all the time apart from meal times, and Saturday night in bed, when I am allowed to talk as much as I like. Barry says I have verbal diarrhea on these occasions, and he often falls asleep with me still chatting away, much to my disgust.

Barry was advised by phone that the neck and head corset were ready for collection. "It's disappointing, but your metal collar will have to be removed so that the new neck corset can be fitted. I have arranged a visit to the locksmith to have the padlock removed before going on to the corset shop."

I was not looking forward to having these additional items fitted.

As soon as the metal collar was removed, Barry replaced it with my thick leather dog's collar. "We cannot have you going around half undressed," he joked.

Entering the lush surroundings ofThe Maldive Corsetoriumfitting room, we were greeted by the manager, who supplied us with champagne, signifying our importance as customers. Again he did not speak to me, addressing my husband. "May I recommend, sir, that your partner remove her blouse and collar?"

The neck corset was fitted in place, the top of which cupped my chin, the base flaring out over my shoulders. I suppose this was to prevent any discomfort. As it was laced tighter, it seemed to stretch my neck and force my head backwards. I found I was incapable of turning my head side to side. The dog's collar was buckled on over the top.

"Would you like me to fit the tongue restrainer and face piece, sir?"

Barry nodded in agreement. A metal device was placed in my mouth, clamped to my teeth, and a plate held my tongue down. "You can adjust the opening of the mouth by this screw. How wide would you like the mouth to be?" the manager asked.

"Fairly wide. Yes, that's about right."

I felt like a goldfish with my mouth held open. I could not move my jaws at all. With my tongue pinned to the base of my mouth and my lips held apart, I was incapable of forming any words; the only sound I could make was a grunt.

The hood was placed loosely over my head and my hair pulled through the opening at the back. Pulling on the laces at the back, the Manger said, "It is not advisable to tighten these laces further until the face mask is in place."

With the face panel buckled, the laces were tightened further until my whole head was in a vice-like grip. Barry kissed me on my open lips before lacing the mouth area closed. "That looks superb. What do you think darling?" leading me to the mirror.

It wasn't me looking back. It was my body all right, but the head was just a ball covered in leather. Trussed up like this, Barry must have realised I could not respond to his question.

"I would like a pair of shoes similar to the pair that your assistant was wearing on our last visit."

"Certainly sir. I am sure we have a pair in the lady's size. Do you want the locking type?"

"Yes."

Standing on high, needle sharp heels made me feel very unstable. All my weight was forced onto my toes. They looked stupendous, giving more shape to my legs.

"Put my wife's shoes to one side. She'll keep the new ones on," Barry said, as he padlocked the ankle straps. "I would like her to keep the head and neck corset on, although you can remove the face panel. Have you a hat with a veil so that it will not be so obvious when in the street?"

"Certainly sir. We also have a selection of cloaks for covering up any other forms of restraints you may wish to apply while out in public. If you purchase a cloak, you get a complimentary gift of a mono-glove to hold the hands together behind the back. These lace up to the elbows and are almost as effective as the shoulder brace in enhancing the figure. Would you like me to fit them?"

"A good idea. Before we depart I would like to order two more corsets for my wife."

I was left in the fitting room while the two men went off to discuss the further corseting of my body. I practiced walking around the room very cautiously on my new footwear. I felt quite insecure, as I did not have the ability to balance or save myself with my arms, but gradually I became more confident. I paused in front of the mirror to admire the new girl. I liked the reflected image, the combination of heels, mono-glove, neck and body corset was something out of this world, although I was not so sure about the hood. The only apprehension I had was going out into the street dressed like this in front of the general public. I knew I would be wearing the cloak and veil, but the person underneath would be very stiff and upright. Surely passers-by would notice this.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Walking out of the shop and onto the street was a nightmare. Apart from the discomfort of the rigid neck corset and the difficulty in walking on the new platform shoes, which I would get used to eventually, my personal embarrassment was playing havoc with my emotions. I hated Barry for forcing me to wear the monoglove in public. What if I fell and broke a leg or arm? Passers-by would be bound to come to my assistance and would be aghast at my predicament. Perhaps an ambulance would have to be called and my secret would certainly be out in the open. The press might find out and my picture would be spread all over the local newspaper. All these thoughts passed through my mind. I know I was well-covered by the cloak and veil, but I was sure people could guess how my body was in severe bondage underneath.

At one point I heard a little girl say loudly to her mother, "Why is that woman dressed funnily? Why has she got padlocks on each shoe?" Everybody in the street turned to look at me. I wished the pavement would open up and swallow me. Oh, Barry, what have you let me in for?

Tottering down the street was very slow progress. I dared not put one foot too far in the front of the other and was very cautious of any cracks in the pavement that my needle sharp heels would catch in, To add to the difficulty, I was unable to look down at my feet.

I gave the biggest sigh of relief that my tight lacing would allow when we reached the car. How I wished I were capable of speech, I would give Barry a piece of my mind. I would have to wait until next Saturday night, when I could pour out all my built up emotions, hopefully to an understanding husband.

My new 'home corset' arrived fromThe Maldive Corsetorium. It was in gorgeous red leather with black suspenders and black trim around the edges, sporting black laces. It had a built-in shoulder brace that really pulled my shoulders back; this, in conjunction with the monoglove or elbow chain, certainly made my bosom stand out firm and proud. These were left bare. By this time I had got used to wearing the neck corset and mouth clamp. My pubic hair was shaved and I was not even allowed to wear a thong whilst restricted at home. To my great relief, Barry did not insist I wear the hood too often.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

One day, Barry received a phone call from the manager ofThe Maldive Corsetorium, saying that my final corsets had arrived and would he like to bring me in to check on fit. Apparently the director is visiting the shop; he requested to see a few of the best customers. He would like to see me dressed in my so called 'home corset,' with all the attachments and without any outer garments. Never before had I gone beyond our front door dressed so erotically. To my disgust, Barry insisted I also go knickerless. Of course, travelling, I wore my cape.

The manager greeted us with enthusiasm. "The Managing Director would like to see you both in his private suite on the top floor. Please follow me."

I was expecting to be received by an elderly gentleman dressed in a formal morning suit. Instead, a young man in tea shirt and jeans welcomed us. "My name is John Perting. I am Managing Director ofThe Maldive Corset Company." Shaking my husband's hand warmly, he said, "You must be Barry, and this beautiful young lady must be Christine. I am extremely pleased to meet you both. Barry, please sit down while I remove Christine's cape, if I may."

"Yes, of course," replied Barry. I submitted to the embarrassment of a stranger inspecting my partially clothed body. If I had the freedom of my arms I would have covered my lower half.

Mr Perting just stood there inspecting every inch of my figure. "What a sight for sore eyes! You look marvelous, my dear. Please sit down next to your husband, and I will explain why I wanted to see you both." I sat down stiffly, keeping my legs closely together. He continued, "I am responsible for our factory on a remote island in the Maldives in the Indian Ocean. We are starting a project whereby each year we invite three of our best customers and their partners as our guests for three weeks on our island. Although I said 'factory,' it is not at all like that. It is almost like a cottage industry based in a very beautiful island in the sun. We would fly you out in our private jet and meet all your personal expenses."

"When will this be?" asked Barry.

"At any time to suit yourselves. I must warn you, the staff on the island have their partners with them, and they are corseted to the extreme. It will be quite an eye opener for you both. Are you interested?"

"Yes ,we certainly are, and would be honoured to take you up on your offer. I am sure my wife would agree if she was allowed to speak."

"Good. We like the girls to be gagged and restrained--This puts the emphasis on the corset and enhances their femininity. If you would like to arrange time off from work, I shall be here for the next two weeks. Give me a ring. It would be a good idea if your wife could travel in the garments she is wearing at the moment. I particularly like the knickerless touch. I think all important parts of the female anatomy should be bared for everyone to appreciate. In fact, I shall instruct my wife to adopt the same knickerless condition, so that Christine will not feel out of place when she arrives. My wife is in charge of the girls on the island, and she will be at the landing strip to welcome you both. I take it Christine is on the pill? All our girls wear chastity belts to prevent pregnancies. Just one other thing. I am so impressed with Christine's corseted figure, would she be interested in modeling for us in the future? We pay well.

"I am sure she would."

Why do I have to be prevented from speech all the time? I certainly have very strong objections to going around showing off my sex to strangers for three weeks. I have gotten used to having my breasts bared, so that is not a problem, but as for going knickerless, that is beyond the pale.

BUT THAT IS ANOTHER STORY FOR THE FUTURE, SHOULD I BE ENCOURAGED TO WRITE.

Over the past year, I have achieved my dream of being tight-laced and restricted; it has gone way beyond my expectations, with the help and encouragement of my husband. Although I have been forced into situations I did not agree with at the time, I must admit that I have enjoyed every moment and have been greatly turned on by the experience.

THE END