Christine's First Day on the Job

Story Info
A busty beauty succumbs to unusual work practices.
4.6k words
4.52
140.4k
176
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK, firing this one out right away, as I think it's a bit too similar to one of my other stories I already submitted, if not just far more absurd. I only edited it one time, so there could be a few typos or continuity issues. Didn't see too much of it as I skimmed through it. It's a lot of fun unloading these and hearing back from you beautiful people. I don't this work very seriously, but it's a hoot.

*****

Christine Hastings couldn't believe her good fortune. Fresh out of college, the first application she sent in, she got a call back for an interview. Having graduated with a bachelor of arts in graphic arts, she knew the field was small, so she wasn't expecting much so early on.

Dawson Design was a small, but growing firm, located in downtown Columbus. Brad Dawson ran the place by himself, building his business one client at a time. Now he was at a point where he needed a staff member, someone who was skilled in all aspects of Adobe Print, Web and Video applications; someone who could do some of the grunt work, while he focused on building the business. He was willing to look for applicants straight of school, knowing he would be able to pay them slightly less while they acquired invaluable experience in their field.

When Brad submitted his listing for a graphic artist, he was surprised by how many resumes he received. Mostly experienced, but over-worked professionals. He wouldn't be able to afford their current salaries, though.

Christine's resume popped to his attention, someone fresh out of school with a unique style to her portfolio. He was willing to take the risk on taking someone with no real world experience, but hopefully a hunger to do well. H sent an email for her to meet him on Monday morning for an interview.

The 38-year-old Brad was floored when he met Christine. She was short, maybe 5' 3", but she had huge breasts, while maintaining a tight, thin waist. Her ass was round, but not too big and her hips narrow. Christine, of course, noticed Brad looking her over when she walked in. She was accustomed to this from all members of the opposite sex. Hell, even many members of her own gender. She was well aware she had a porn star body, yet she was never smug about it. In fact, she often wished she had a more "normal" figure.

She certainly didn't actively work for her look. She was simply young and active enough, with healthy genes from both sides of the family. She realized she drew attention to herself and couldn't help it, so sometimes she played it to her advantage. Today, being eager to win a job, she wore a low cut summer dress, all white. Her magnificent breasts were encased in a thin white bra that still managed to push them up enough to show healthy amounts of cleavage. Brad and Christine seemed to hit it off well. Whether her dress had anything to do with it could be debated, but it probably didn't hurt.

"So it says here you paginated for the school paper throughout your college career," said Brad.

"That's right," said Christine. "I also helped design ads and even worked on several campaigns."

"Well, I think that's all I need to know. If you can manage those tasks, I have plenty of work I can unload on you to handle for me now. I like the samples you sent. I want you to feel completely free to be as creative as you like, so long as it fits within clients' requests. OK?"

Christine couldn't believe someone would just trust her like that, giving little artistic direction, like right off the bat. Either he was crazy or impressed by her portfolio. She hoped the latter.

"Really?" she asked. "You don't want to instruct me what to do first when we get projects in? I get total creative freedom?"

"Tell ya what. If an idea hits me, I'll run it by you. If I think it's so good that we must do it, then I'll let you know, and ask you to specifically abide to my idea, but otherwise, you have complete creative freedom. Do the best work you can, be as creative as you wish, so long as it benefits the clients. Ultimately, you are accountable to them. The key to success is understanding their needs, not yours."

That made sense and she'd heard it before. "I don't know what to say. Yes! I would love to work here!"

"Will you be willing to sign on for 32? I know it's not much, but I'll throw in ten percent of all net profits on any new clients we sign from the day you start. If I'm able to make more money with you here, I plan on acquiring more clients.

Thirty-two thousand was really low, thought Christine. She was thinking 38 or 40 minimum when she walked in.

"I don't know, Mr. Dawson. I don't think I could afford an apartment in the city on that. Could you afford to pay me 40 and not give any percentage to me when you get additional clients?"

It was a reasonable request, thought Brad, but he honestly didn't have the cash flow to pay her that much at the moment and he explained it to her so.

"I have an upstairs apartment at the office, however" he said. "It's not much, but it has a small kitchen and bathroom. Almost 800 square feet. You could live there. I only ask you to cover the utilities. Hell, which would save twelve grand or more on rent alone around here. Are you currently in contract anywhere else? You still live with your parents in Mansfield, right? A rather long drive."

Now this was a stunning compromise, thought Christine. Making 32 and not paying any rent would be even better than making 40 and having to pay rent in the city. It was a considerably better deal. She jumped up on her feet, her tits nearly bouncing out of her dress and extended her hand.

"You got a deal, Mister! When can I move in?"

"Today, if you like! Oh, and by the way, you don't have to wear clothes around me."

Christine was stunned by the statement. "What? Why would you ask such a thing?"

"I just mean, when you work here, you don't have to wear any clothes," explained Brad. "It's entirely up to you!"

"Mr. Dawson! How dare you? I am NOT going to be running around naked for you! I may be in need of work, but I am certainly no whore! This... this... this is sexual harassment!"

"I'm sorry to have offended you, Miss Hastings, but I disagree, I have not harassed you in any way."

"Telling me to take my clothes off!?"

"I told you that you didn't have to wear clothes. I did not, in any way, suggest it was required. Why would I? That's crazy!"

"Why would you suggest I not wear clothes?"

"I wouldn't!"

"But you just did!" insisted Christine.

"No, I didn't," Brad responded. "I simply informed you of the truth of the matter: that you don't have to wear clothes here. What is the big deal about there being no dress code? We simply do not have one."

Christine was confused. When she thought about it, she supposed Brad's logic actually made sense. He hadn't actually made any request, demand or even a suggestion. He just said she didn't have to wear clothes, but did he have to tell her in such a manner? It seemed strange to her.

"OK, whatever." Christine said, shaking off the awkward conversation. "So I can move in tomorrow?" Getting out of her mom and dad's small apartment sounded so appealing and the sooner, the better.

"You bet!" said Brad.

Twenty-four hours later, Christine was settled in the new apartment above the office and ready to begin her new career. She made her way downstairs to see Brad off for the night.

"Thanks for helping me move in, Brad. And thank you again for giving me this opportunity."

"I'm sure you'll be great," said Brad.

Christine was genuinely happy. Brad seemed like he would make a great boss (regardless of that bizarre verbal exchange earlier) and he had been so helpful with her move, that as he was leaving, she decided she would greet him the following morning in her favorite, low-cut tube-top. She was sure he would appreciate the view for a few minutes, before slipping on an over-shirt for the rest of the day. Christine smiled, as she loved flirting with naughty thoughts on occasion, just like any healthy young woman.

"Don't forget. Clothes are optional in the office," said Brad, as he shut the door behind him.

"Not again!" shouted Christine. She really thought Brad was crossing the line, saying she could work naked. Even if she did like teasing and flirting, she thought it was inappropriate for him to tell her that she could work naked. It somehow crossed a line, but before she had time to voice her opinion, the man was out the door.

'Fine,' thought Christine. 'He's going to be like that, I ought to just dress prudishly every day. He doesn't deserve what I have to show.'

But then the most unusual thought occurred to Christine. What if she did in fact work completely naked? Just let her tits swing all over the place teasing Brad all day long. He may be "oh-so-casual" and "innocent" telling her she could work naked, because there is no dress code - what a load of baloney, she thought - but he would never actually expect her to follow through on the suggestion, right? It would totally put her new boss in his place! Especially on the very first day of work!

Christine was well aware of how hot she was. Her tits and ass drove men over the top. A few minutes displaying her body to Brad, he would surely cross the line and be inappropriate in some way. Then she could clearly bust his chops for sexual harassment, if she wanted. That did it for her. She'd made up her mind.

Christine got a wonderful sleep, excited to start her first day fresh, ready to shock Brad to pieces. At 8 a.m., she hopped out of bed, checked her emails and showered before finally wrapping herself in a towel. While she dried her hair, she heard Brad come through the doors downstairs at 8:30 promptly. They officially started at 9, but maybe he came in early regularly to prep for the day, she thought.

Eager to shock her new boss, Christine dropped the towel and promptly headed downstairs. She hopped down the stairs and turned the corner, only to be met by a young, nerdy-looking man in his twenties, perhaps even younger by a year or two! It wasn't Brad at all.

"Oh my god, who are you!" screamed Christine.

"I'm Jeff," screamed the skinny kid, adjusting his glasses, almost as if to be sure what he was witnessing was really happening.

Christine tried to cover her tits, but there was simply too much flesh for her thin arms. Plenty of nipple and areola could be seen and Jeff was certainly getting a good look. Just then, the front door opened again and Brad barged in.

"Oh, hello, Christine! I see you've met Jeff." Brad walked across the room and turned the master light switch on. It lit up the greeting/meeting room and the three offices in the back. He didn't even acknowledge Christine's nudity.

"I thought I was the only one working here," said Christine, somewhat annoyed Brad hadn't told her about other employees; also annoyed he hadn't mentioned her lack of dress. She was failing miserably at covering up to prevent this complete stranger, Jeff, from seeing her naked. All along she had intended to display herself fully in front of Brad. It was all she had been mentally prepped for, and she found herself feeling far more embarrassed now than she ever would have expected. Finally, realizing how silly she must look trying to cover up, Christine finally dropped her arms entirely and stood up straight, turning squarely in front of Jeff.

"Well, hello Jeff," she said, extending her hand. He didn't notice the attempt at the handshake, as he was too bust frothing at the mouth, eyes nearly popping out of his head.

Brad interrupted, "Christine, Jeff has done freelance work for me ever since he was in junior high. He's swinging by to pick up some work for a client he's been handling, before he heads off to class. Sophomore at OSU."

Christine looked Jeff in the eye, forcing him to do the same, finally. "Nice to meet you," said Christine, extending her hand again. This time, he was able to recognize what she was doing and shook her hand, yet still not taking his eyes off Christine's glorious assets.

"I see you have the package in your hands, Jeff. Thanks in advance for rushing it. Bring it back by Friday, okay?"

"Shouldn't be a problem, Mr. Dawson," said Jeff, almost stuttering, never diverting his attention from Christine's breasts. "I'll bring it by early. Maybe even today," his voice trailed off.

Jeff, realizing he was no longer needed, reluctantly left, nearly tripping over his feet on the way out, leaving Christine standing bare in front of Brad.

"You should have told me," she said.

"Told you what?"

"About Jeff. I would NOT have come down undressed had I known it was anyone but you."

"Oh, yeah? Why's that?" asked Brad.

The question caught Christine off guard, "Because of your ridiculous request to see me naked! I thought it over and decided, 'Fuck it! I'll do it just to fuck with you.' That it might be a humorous way to start our working relationship together."

"Well, that's cute, I guess, but keep in mind, I requested no such thing. I simply informed you that were allowed to work naked."

"And here I am!" said Christine, waving her arms in the air, breasts swinging rapidly to her movements.

"Yes, here you are. Is everything okay?"

Christine paused and finally said, "Yes."

"OK, your office is the far one down the hall. You're gonna love it."

Christine could not believe Brad was not reacting to her stark naked body. It was as if she could have dressed prudishly and he would have treated her no differently. Overwhelmed by the disappointment, she shrugged off down the hall, not bothering to go back upstairs to get dressed as she had originally intended, too let down and ashamed to do so.

She opened the far end door only to discover her office was very cramped. The door opened inwards, but not quite all the way, because the chair for the desk was in the way. Christine wriggled her way through the door, squishing her breasts against it, before finally managing to squirm her way in and closing it behind her. The office was so small, the chair actually touched the wall.

"I'll be there in a moment to assign you some work!" Christine heard Brad bellow from the front.

'Oh, yeah?' she thought. 'I assume we'll be meeting in your office. This is way too small for a meeting.'

Christine rummaged through the drawers of the desk. It was fully stocked with paper, pens, pencils, staplers, sharpeners and a myriad of other office supplies. The desk held a single-unit computer, a newer model with a wireless mouse and keyboard. The desk was large enough; perhaps too large considering how little room she had between it and the wall. She booted up the computer and heard a knock at the door. It opened gently, so as not to ram the desk. Brad was obviously well aware of the cramped quarters.

Brad squeezed through into the room and Christine's jaw hit the floor. Brad was now also completely naked. Not only that, he was sporting a ten or eleven-inch hard-on, with impressive girth to match. As he came into the room, his cock got within a foot of Christine's face.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?" she protested.

"Bringing you your work," said Brad, closing the door behind him, allowing him just enough room to stand next to Christine. There wasn't even enough room for another chair.

"You are naked with an erection!" shouted Christine, staring at it.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. Erections are rare, with or without clothes. It should go away soon, no worries."

"But.. but... "

Brad ignored her. "So look, here's some files I want you to clean up. Mostly client logos who need new digital files of them."

Brad held out a flash drive and leaned in, plugging it into an open USB port on the computer. As he did, his cock brushed up against Christine's right breast. Her nipple tingled in response. She couldn't believe he just got on with talking business while standing there with an enormous hard-on rubbing up against her, yet he acted like it was no big thing. Maybe he was one of those naturalists, who go around nude all the time and it just becomes second nature to them, Christine thought. It certainly wasn't second nature to her as she felt her pussy getting damp while being faced with this adversity of humiliation and visual stimulation.

"So go ahead and open that folder," said Brad, pointing at the monitor.

Christine had been so focused on Brad's meaty cock, it took her a moment to register what he said.

"Oh, okay." She grabbed the mouse and opened the folder.

Brad leaned in again, pointing to one of the files. "Make print and web-ready versions of these files here," he said. "Put them in a new folder as you do it. Oh, and let me show you how I set the macros on this image editor we use. Uh.. do you mind?" Brad was pointing at the chair, indicating it would be easier if he were sitting down to explain this. Christine supposed they could swap places, but doing so ended up in a lot of flesh bumping against each other. Christine's nipples slid across Brad's chest as she felt his thick cock drag across her belly, while swapping places. Finally, Brad was seated, cock rising impressively high in the air, while Christine stood above him, her breasts firmly at eye-level for Brad.

"Here," said Brad. "You take the mouse and I'll point to everything. That way you get a feel for doing the work."

He handed the wireless mouse to Christine so she could use it on her side of the desk, but unfortunately, the distance must have been too far from the signal for the wireless mouse. She had to lean in, back toward the middle of the desk for the mouse to be responsive. Her tits now hung down nicely as she leaned in and Brad couldn't help but study the view.

For ten minutes, Brad had Christine opening and closing files, making adjustments, getting a feel for their licensed programming tools. Never once did Brad's hard-on go down. Christine leaned back to stretch, and her boobs protruded nicely. Brad may have been holding his composure for some time, but now his cock got even stiffer as he struggled to keep acting as if everything were perfectly normal.

Frankly, Brad was shocked to see his plan unfolding so nicely. It was Zach, Brad's best friend, who told him that should he ever hire an attractive woman, just to tell her she was allowed to work naked. Brad remembered the conversation clearly.

"I am not going to ask a woman to work naked!" Brad said, raising his drink. They had been at their favorite night club when the conversation took place.

"No, man," said Zachary Thomas. Zach was a successful, self-employed web developer. "You don't ask. You tell them they can."

"Why?"

"Because they will. Always. Every one of them. Because you're the only one there! I've been doing it for years with all my secretaries. You know I go through one every year or so."

"And they all work naked for you?"

"Yes, they all do. Maybe not every day, but every now and then. At first, they won't do it, but just keep bringing it up in every conversation. Tell them they are allowed to work naked, that there is no dress code. Say nothing more. Do nothing more. Don't hit on them, don't flirt with them, just say it over and over again. Drive it home. After a few weeks, one day you'll walk in the office and they'll be wearing their birthday suit, I shit you not."

Brad couldn't believe Zach at first, but Zach insisted that by being confident about it, it would work. Now, Brad was here on Christine's first day of work and she was already naked! It was indeed completely unexpected, and now, here he was in Phase 2 of his plan, an idea he had originated on his own without Zach's input.

Seeing Christine stretching, Brad said, "If your back is hurting, why don't you sit on my leg. I'm sorry it's so cramped in this office, but the other room is currently being used for storage and shipping. Perhaps we could rearrange things and somehow get you in there, but for now, this will have to do."

12