Christine's Taxi

Story Info
A wife works to make ends meet after an accident.
1.3k words
3.63
18.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas and Christine lived a good life in the city. They had been married for years and enjoyed a healthy sex life. But, as with most good things, life took a turn for the worse.

Christine got a call that Thomas had been injured at work. It was a freak accident and he was rushed to the hospital.

Christine arrived as quickly as she could manage and was told that Thomas would make a full recovery, but would need at least 6-8 weeks off of work to heal. Christine sat by his bed and cried silently while he slept.

The next day Thomas returned home to bed rest and Christine waited on him, tending to his needs and making sure he was comfortable. She was preparing his lunch in the kitchen.

"Are you serious? You cant do any more than that?" Thomas asked someone on the phone. "Okay, I understand. Thanks anyway." There was a moment of silence, followed by Thomas yelling "Fuck!"

Christine hurried to the room. "What's wrong?"

"Work is going to approve temporary disability, but it only covers 2/3rds of my regular pay."

Christine blinked, and understood why he was upset. "We will never make it on that. We were barely scraping by as it was."

"Don't you think I know that?" Thomas snapped. He sighed. "I'm sorry" he gestured to his body. "Theres not much I can do in this state. If I could get a part time job, I would. But working would negate the disability payments."

"What if you worked under the table?" Christine asked.

Thomas shook his head. "Any jobs that I could get that would pay like that I'm not able to do in this condition."

Christine laid next to him they held each other. "We'll figure it out," she said.

By Monday everything had been sorted out. Christine would work a part time job as an Uber driver to cover the bills. Neither of them were extremely happy about this, but it was the only thing they could think of.

The SUV that Christine owned helped to get nearly-constant fares for the next few months. Everything was going well, and Christine's need to work was almost over. It was the last run of the last day that things changed.

Christine's phone pinged a new rider nearby, heading in the direction of her house. She jumped on the fare and rushed over to pick him up. He stumbled into the back and introduced himself as Joe. He drunkenly gave Christine some compliment she didn't quite catch.

Christine checked the phone, he lived two streets away from her. She put the car in drive and made idle chit-chat to pass the time. It turns out that Joe was drunk because he was out celebrating the close of a successful business deal.

As they neared Joe's house Christine realized that she had been the only one talking. Joe hadn't said a word for miles. He had been looking at her in the rear view, but not talking. She looked back again when she thought she heard a moan, but his eyes were closed.

At the stoplight she turned around to look into the back and there was Joe, leaning back, stroking a pretty impressive cock. Christine's mouth went dry and her face flushed. "What are you doing?" She snapped as the light turned green.

Joe kept stroking his cock, even as Christine turned onto the street that led to his house. "Picturing what you look like under that dress. You're so sexy," Joe slurred.

She adjusted the mirror and stole quick glances at him as she drove. "Me? I'm not sexy," she said, watching his hand caress his cock.

"Yes you are. You've got curves in all the right places. You've got a great rack, and killer legs. All of this..." he gestured to his hard cock, "is because of you."

Christine pulled up in front of the house and put the car in park. She turned in her seat so that she could watch better. "We're here."

Joe didn't stop. He watched Christine watching him and his cock twitched. "Do you want to get a better view?"

"What" Christine asked, not taking her eyes off his cock.

"You can come sit back here with me," Joe patted the seat beside him.

As if possessed by some other spirit, Christine climbed between the seats and sat beside him, transfixed by the rapid motion of his hand over his cock.

Joe slowed until he was just barely stroking it. He watched Christine's breasts heave with a giant sigh and could see the lust written on her face as she stared. "Do you want to touch it?"

Christine shook her head no, but didn't stop looking. "I shouldn't."

Joe chuckled. "I didn't ask if you should, I asked if you wanted to."

Christine gulped. "Yes."

Joe reached out and grabbed Christine's hand. He pulled it slowly, slowly towards his hard cock. Christine didn't fight or pull away. When her soft hand made contact, his cock twitched and Joe moaned. Christine gasped. Joe moaned again. "Oh fuck, stroke me." He put his hand on top of Christine's and started moving it up and down.

Christine scooted closer and really started stroking him with fervor. Joe leaned in and kissed the side of Christine's neck. She closed her eyes and leaned into him. She barely noticed that he had pulled down the top of her dress and was mauling her tits with his hands.

Joe kissed down Christine's neck to her breasts and took turns sucking her nipples. Christine moaned and tried to shove her whole breast in Joe's mouth. Joe's hand run up along the inside of her thigh.

Christine gasped loudly when Joe touched her pussy. She stroked him a little faster as he hooked a finger behind her now-soaked panties and slipped it into her pussy.

Joe grabbed the top of her panties and pulled them down her legs. He scooted over and pulled Christine to the middle seat of the bench, then he pushed her forward so that she was on her knees with her body sticking between the front seats.

Christine felt Joe lift her dress over her hips. She thought about protesting, but his fingers worked their magic and the only sounds she could produce were moans. She felt him sit on the middle seat behind her, then she felt his fingers replaced by his cock head, rubbing along her pussy.

"Do you want this?" Joe asked, rubbing himself against her. "Do you want my cock inside you?" Christine only moaned. Joe grabbed his cock and lined it up and put just the tip at the entrance to her pussy.

Christine moaned and pushed her hips back hard, impaling herself on Joe's cock. She started to rock back and forth, fucking herself with Joe's cock.

Joe grabbed her hips and began thrusting as hard and as fast as he could. Christine pinched her nipples and moaned. She couldn't fight the feeling anymore as a wave of ograsmic bliss washed over her. She shuddered and came loudly all over Joe's cock. This was too much for Joe, who came right then, shooting his sperm into Christine.

"Thank you, that was amazing," Joe said, kissing her ass cheek lightly as he pulled his now-flaccid cock from her pussy. "I'm keeping these," he said, before getting out and leaving Christine on her knees between the seats.

Christine finally gathered herself together and realized several things. First, was that Joe hadnt paid. But she wasn't angry about that. The fucking that he just gave her more than compensated for it. She also realized that she took her panties.

As she pulled into the driveway and walked into the house with Joe's cum running down her thighs she realized one more thing; she wanted to do it again. "Honey, I have something to tell you," Christine said.