Christi's First Time

Story Info
Christi finds out getting an A in English can be hard.
2.4k words
4.15
69.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her name was Christine, but her friends called her Christi. Despite what all her friends called her, I preferred to call her Christine or Ms. Davis to keep things between us professional. You see, I was her college professor. I had bee lecturing at this local college for a little over three years and I had seen young pretty freshman come and come each year and this year's froshes were no different. Christi was eager to do well in college and I could tell by how she acted in my class. She was always taking notes, never talking to her friends and her cell phone was always off. She was making a genuine effort to learn, and it was something that was easy for me to notice.

She was also very attractive. She had a very slender body as well as a pair of legs that no man in the classroom could resist looking at least once a day. This was because Christi always wore skirt to class, which easily showed off those amazing legs. It was almost as if she were proud of them and couldn't wait to show them off to every horny male on campus. Even though I was almost twenty years her senior, even I couldn't help but look at her legs whenever I got the chance. I couldn't remember the last time I felt this way about a student. I was feeling absolute lust for an eighteen year old freshman. This was the stuff that job ending scandals were made of. Still, I did my best to remain professional, never speaking to her unless she came to me first. That didn't happen at all until two weeks before finals.

I was sitting in my office, marking a few papers when there was a knock at the door. "It's open." I called out.

When the door opened, Christ walked in. She closed the door behind her and while I would have preferred she kept it open, chances are she was there to speak about something important. I had a feeling this might happen, but I was hoping it wouldn't. "I'm sorry professor, I know this isn't your usual office hours but can we speak for a moment."

"Of course." I said as I put down the essay I was grading. "Is everything all right?"

"Well I wanted to speak to you about my paper." Christi said as she walked over and took a seat. She was wearing another short skirt and as usual he legs looking amazing. "You gave me a C minus on my paper!" I could tell by her tone that she was shocked to receive such a low grade.

"I'm sorry Christi." I replied to her as I sat back in my chair. "If you don't want a C minus, then I would recommend not handing in a C minus paper."

"That was not a C minus paper!" Christi snapped back.

"I disagree, it wasn't barely worth of a C. You almost got a D."

The response seemed to upset her, as I could see Christi's face getting a littler flush with anger. "This paper is worth over 33% of our final mark!"

"It is." I confirmed. "You should have put more effort into it."

"This is going to ruin my grade point average!" Christi cried. "I need it to be perfect because I intend to apply for Education this summer."

"Don't get mad at me, you're the one that handed in a half assed essay."

"I can't have a C minus!" Christi said as she apparently wasn't ready to accept reality.

"It is a C minus." I said sternly. "I don't change marks. If you want an A on your paper, you need to hand in one that deserves such a mark."

"So what you're saying is that if I hand in a paper that is worthy of an A, you'll change the mark?" Christi suddenly asked.

"That's not what I meant." I quickly replied. "I can't let you rewrite your paper when the rest of the class has to live with their marks. That would be unfair."

"Please, professor!" Christi begged, her bottom lip got all pouty and I did all I could to not let it drag my mind into the gutter. "I need an A to get into Education! I'll do anything."

"I doubt that." I starkly replied.

"I swear, I'd do anything for another chance." Christi said.

"Anything?" I asked again.

"Yes." Christi confirmed.

"Take your clothes off."

There was a brief pause. Christi stared at me with a blank look on her face, trying to process what I had just asked her. Basically I told her that I was willing to let her resubmit the paper if she would take her clothes off.

"You see, I didn't think you'd do anything." I said as he picked the paper I was marking back up. "Have a nice day, Christi."

"No, wait!" Christi called out. She stood up and put her paper down on my desk. I watched with genuine surprise the young freshman, who couldn't have been any older than nineteen started to remove her clothing before me. A few moments later, Christi was completely naked before me. I put the paper I was marking back down and looked at her magnificent body. It was perfect from top to bottom, and complete hairless from the neck down. Christi looked like she was still in high school, so young and fresh. "What now?"

"Now you can suck my cock." I couldn't believe the words were coming from my mouth. This could cost me my job if anyone found out.

"Professor..." Christi said as she started to blush.

"Please, call me Ricky." I corrected her.

There was a tear falling down Christi's cheek. "I don't know if I..."

"You have to." I said as I stood up. "If you want to save your grade average."

Christi watched as I walked to the other side of the office and locked the door. The last thing I wanted was someone walking in on us while doing something so bad. Instead of walking back to my desk, I walked up behind Christi and put my hands on her bare shoulders. Her skin felt so soft on my hands and as I slowly ran then down her body, I could hear her crying. "Please Ricky, don't."

"It's too late for that." I whispered into her ear. This is what anything means if you want to get that grade changed." After I sad that I leaned over and started to kiss Christi's neck. I ran my hands back up her body and cupped both of her young, firm breasts in them. She let out a soft whine and I could see more tears running down her cheek. This was not what she had in mind when she said anything, but it was the price if she wanted special treatment from me.

"I don't think I can do this." Christi said and I could tell she was scared.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I'm a virgin." She whispered. "I've never been with a man before."

If she was trying to talk me out of what we were doing, she was failing. Finding out that she was a virgin just made me want her even more. Watching her walking into my classroom three times a week, showing off her legs to every boy in the room, strutting around like a little tramp and all this time she was a virgin. She was a fucking cock tease and just the thought of breaking her in was making me very, very hard.

"It's the price to get this grade fixed." I repeated. "It's either play ball with me or you can kiss any hopes of getting into education good bye." Seeing a girl cry usually gets to most men but now me. Seeing the tears roll down Christi's cheek just turned me on even more. I wanted her so bad, I wanted to pop her cheery.

"All right." She softly replied.

I turned her around to face me. "Get on your knees."

As she lowered herself to her knees, I slowly opened my pants and pulled out my huge, erect cock. It was stiff and ready to go and Christi didn't need any lessons from me as she immediately went to town and started sucking my manhood with a fury. Based on how well she was doing, I could tell Christi had at least sucked a few cocks when she was in high school. I began to wonder how many of them were her teachers as her lips stroked my shaft with absolute delight. I also wondered about all the boys she blew when she was in school, and how they must have felt when she didn't let them get beyond third base. She had been guarding her flower with vigilance and tonight I was going to take it away from her... go where no boy or man had gone before. I didn't think it was possible but thinking about Christi's cherry seemed to make my cock even harder, it was almost like an iron rod.

Moments later, I picked Christi up off her knees and walked her over to my desk. I cleared some papers out of the way and lifted her onto the sturdy wooden desk and spread her legs. I didn't immediately put my cock inside her but instead laid my penis on top of her pussy and I rocked back and forth, rubbing my hard shaft against her wet lips. She gave out a soft moan but she was still crying, likely upset that she was being forced to give up her virginity to a man she didn't love. With each rub I could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter and finally it was the moment of truth, without warning I slipped my cock hard inside her. The look of absolute shock on Christi's face was fucking amazing as she let out a loud gasp as my cock entered her. She wasn't lying about being a virgin and the blood flowed out of her right after I cracked open. It was the tightest pussy I had ever been inside, and I worked it as hard as I could and pushed a little deeper with each thrust. Christi was still crying and I could tell that stretching her pussy out was very painful, but that only made me want to fuck her harder. And I did going as deep as I could with each stroke. Because of how tight she was, it wasn't going to take long for me to reach orgasm for which I'm sure Christi would appreciate having this end sooner rather than later. Thankfully, she started to cum as well, the look on her face as the juices started to flow was quite priceless. It gave me the impression that this was the first genuine orgasm she'd ever had.

"Oh my god, professor..."

"Call me Ricky!"

"Oh, Ricky!"

"Are you cumming?"

"Yes, oh god ... Yes!"

I kept pumping as hard as I could, pounding that virgin as hard as I could and Christi arched her back and started to shake as I can imagine the earth shattering orgasm she was having with me. All that pounding didn't take long for me to get to my climax as well as I drove myself home with one, last thrust going in as deep as I could before spraying hot semen deep inside her hot, virgin pussy. I let out a hard, manly grunt and squeezed my butt muscles which allowed the semen to shoot out as hard as possible.

"Oh Ricky!" Christi called out. "I can feel you cumming!"

I slowly pulled out and could see all the blood that had fallen to the floor and it was also all over my khakis, which were ruined.

"I'm so sorry." Christi said as she realized what a mess she had made.

"Don't' worry about it." I replied as he walked over to the other side of the room and grabbed my gym bag. Usually after work I would go to the gym to work out. I had a few towels, toiletries and even a fresh change of clothing in there. I passed Christi a towel and used the second to clean the blood off the floor and my desk. After doing a little cleanup, I changed into a pair of jeans that were in the gym bag and a t-shirt that. I looked back a Christi. "Are you all right."

Christi had stopped crying and was no smiling. "That was quite intense."

I smiled back at her. "I'll give you two weeks to hand in a new paper. I need something that looks A quality to justify changing your mark."

"I understand." Christi said as she started to dress.

After she finished dressing, I walked over and pinned her to the wall. I leaned in and kissed her for the first time. Christi was hesitant at first but then got right into it and we played tongue hockey for a few seconds. "When you hand in your new paper, I want you to also bring a travel bag. We'll be spending that night together so don't make any plans."

Christi paused for a moment and then smiled. "Yes, professor."

I kissed her one more time and then unlocked the door. Christi walked out of the office and I looked at her amazing legs one more time before she turned the corner and was gone. I couldn't believe that it was only a short time ago those legs were wrapped around my body, with my cock deep between them. If I was caught, I was sure to lose my job and could possibly face jail time. I didn't care. Popping that little girl's cherry made it worth all the risk. It was something that no one could ever take back. I was Christi's first, the man that all other men would be compared to in the future, the first cock to penetrate her tight space and deposit a hot load of hot juice inside. After I closed the door behind me, I locked it again and once again cleaned up even more than before. Less than a half hour later, you would never be able to know that a student was forced to put out for her professor, and hopefully no one ever will. I sat back down and tried to mark more papers but I couldn't stop thinking about Christi. I was now counting the days and hours until I could be inside here again.