Christmas Angel

Story Info
An intense man and a woman of wholesome sexuality.
18.4k words
4.57
25.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabriel:

I awoke in a hospital room to sunlight dancing on the sleeping form of my angel in the chair by my bed

Her long unbound hair shone like a heavenly halo as it caressed her neck and shoulders.

Peaceful and innocent in her slumber, Amy's deep contented breathing was a comfort to me knowing that she was safe.

My angel, my salivation; how I loved my beautiful brown eyed girl... how healing her presence was to me.

My heart swelled with pride as I remembered her bravery from the night before and how she remained calm; how she handled herself through the entire ordeal.

I assumed that it was the night before until I spotted the digital clock on the wall with the time and date.

Had I been out for almost two days?

I felt fine otherwise; I wasn't dizzy and my breathing was much better; perhaps a metal fragment had nicked a lung?

Looking at the IV-tubes in my left arm and then at the IV-stand I noticed that the bags were full, recently changed.

I got out of bed pulling the wheeled IV-stand behind me and stood by the window while looking out and just glad to be alive.

I felt small dainty hands reach around from behind and hug me.

I felt her head on my shoulder and felt her soft thick hair tickling my neck and cheek....all was well....I was complete.

I took those beautiful hands as I did on that day on the stairwell when I should have kissed her.

I squeezed them gently before I turned to face my Christmas Angel...........

Amy:

When he passed out bleeding on the kitchen floor I thought I going to lose my sweetheart forever.

Thank the heavens that the storm let up when it did and the road was open because the Emergency Medical Technician on the scene told me that several metal fragments may have nicked his lungs.

They stabilized him while Emma was talking to the Sheriff Investigator and then the BCI (Bureau of Central Investigation) from the New York State Police.

After Gabriel was stabilized the Mercy Flight Helicopter flew him to the hospital.

God only knows how I knew where to look for the Jeep's distributor wire.

The thought just popped into my head; it was in the tree where my old tire swing used to be?

The BCI Investigator advised Emma that we all would be interviewed by the FBI and then possibly Interpol in Miguel's case.

Rodney was taken by ambulance in handcuffs to a hospital that had a secure police lockup and Spike...Spike somehow managed to electrocute himself on a downed power line; may God have mercy on his wretched soul.

I never expected Gabriel to be on his feet so soon but there he was standing by the window........................

Gabriel:

I turned to her and Amy was crying softly.

"Let me kiss those tears away, brown eyes."

I gently took her face in my hands and kissed each and every tear ending up at her mouth.

She returned my kisses and put her arms around my neck while I put my arms around her as best I could.

From the moment that I first kissed her mouth and ever since then, if feels as if our souls touch when our lips meet.

"I thought I had lost you, Tarzan."

She said, smiling and mussing my hair teasingly.

"I love you so much and that was the second time that you were there for me, Emma too.

We have to call your Mary and Zeta to let them know that you are awake."

"That can wait for now because we have to talk.

I'm very proud of you Amy Susan Jones!

Wow! What a kick, you sent Rodney's you know what's right up into his mouth?

I bet that he can still taste them.

A man couldn't ask for a braver, smarter, prettier fiancé my soon to be wife................

Amy:

His fiancé....his soon to be wife?

I thought this day would never come while knowing that it always would.

Of course it would, that was confirmed the night of our first date underneath....it doesn't matter he loves me!

Since he calls me brown eyes I will call my sweetheart, Tarzan...to tease him.

A church wedding and then a honeymoon and children, lots of children...my head is just spinning.

I kissed his mouth again, and again, and again...I had to tell him.

"Gabriel, yes, yes and yes; I love you so, but there is something I have to tell you."

"Does it have to do with Rodney?

He asked.

"Yes, how did you know?"

Rodney said that they were being mailed to you."

I answered.

"The papers were left in my mailbox with no stamps or a postmark.

It doesn't matter to me and it shouldn't matter to you.

Emma is your mother.

The good news is that February 3rd. is not your birthday.

You were born on Christmas day which makes you my Christmas Angel"

I knew it wouldn't matter to him, I just knew it; no matter what it the documents said.

I told Emma as much and she agreed; she is 100% in his corner now

I never really knew when my birthday was, February 3rd. was an arbitrary date from my foster care days.

Our birthdays are only two days apart!

He was running his fingers through my hair as he was talking; he loves to do that, play with my hair.

Even now I could feel his erection through his hospital gown.

I don't know how he does it though, sleeping next to me night after night.

I want him to make love to me right now in the hospital bed.

I don't want to wait anymore; just being near my sweetheart makes me so horny.

But it is easier for a woman then it is for a man.

Nobody can possibly enjoy taking that many cold showers.

I know that he wants my first time to be in our wedding bed.

Gabriel can be so stubborn, but think of all those good erections going to waste.

I'm so naughty but I have been peeking on his laptop and I know what he likes.................................

Gabriel:

"During dinner on Sunday I was going to ask Emma for permission to marry you."

I continued, playing with her beautiful almost waist length hair.

"I know how much you want to be married in your church.

Ben could be the ring bearer and Cindy could be the flower girl.....................................

Amy:

"Would you like me to help you clean up a bit, sweetheart?

I will give you a sponge bath in your bathroom and there are fresh hospital gowns in your closet."

I helped him remove the hospital gown and being careful not to get the bandages wet I gave him a thorough sponge bath.

True to form while I was bathing him Gabriel had a massive hard on like the ones I saw on his laptop in the saved XXX Video files.

I was so naughty...I wanted to suck on it just like the girls in the X-rated videos; suck on it just like the slave girls in the stories.

It would be so wonderful to submit to my soon to be husband. ...........................

Gabriel:

I was quietly standing there naked with a huge erection and with my eyes closed enjoying the sponge bath.

I was wondering if Amy was going to wash my cock for me with her little hands.

She had to rinse out the washcloth several times in the sink to remove the dried blood and was very careful and methodical in not getting my bandages wet.

I was daydreaming about her kneeling at my feet and sucking on my cock while I played with her hair.

I opened my eyes to feel her soaping my manhood and stroking the entire shaft as if she was giving me a hand job.

Amy couldn't possibly be doing that intentionally.....could she?

As she was rinsing my manhood the look on her face told me everything.

She got down on her knees and licked my cock it and then kissed it while looking up at me and smiling.

"Is something wrong, Sir?

I thought that you liked submissive women?

Wouldn't you like your own little slave girl to care for you while you recuperate?"

"But brown eyes, you are going to be my wife! I.......

"Do you love me Gabriel?"

"You are my life now, my Christmas Angel."

"Well, now I'm going to be a naughty Angel, Master.............................

Amy:

Well there is a first time for everything.

I started by licking and kissing the shaft of his cock from the base to the tip looking up at him.

Looking up into the eyes of the man whose cock I was sucking and his surprised look turned to one of sheer pleasure.

He gathered my hair into a ponytail and pulled my head back.

"Have you been peeking on my laptop?"

He asked sternly.

"Yes, Sir." I replied meekly looking up at him.

Injured though he was my Gabriel radiated testosterone and vitality.

"How did you figure out my password?

I never wrote it down."

"I guessed it; Proverbs 31:25 31:26; it just seemed to fit."

"I see and now you want to pretend that you are my slave girl?"

He asked, letting go of my hair.

I started licking the tip in a circular motion with my tongue.

"Does it feel like I am pretending?"

I asked.

"No it feels incredible, please continue, brown eyes."

Good, it is settled then.

I will choose a safe word when we get home, Sir...............................

Gabriel:

I had died and gone to heaven.

I was with a woman that I truly loved and the only woman that I was and am willing to wait for.

Nevertheless, Amy was going to indulge my fantasies, oral ones in any event and she would still remain a virgin for now.

She started off by licking the shaft of my cock from the base to the tip...........................

Amy:

My goodness his throbbing cock tasted delicious and I couldn't wait to taste his creamy come for dessert.

I licked and kissed his balls making him gasp; he was putty in my hands.

I sucked on his balls and I playfully nibbled them feeling him shudder with delight; what power a woman has over a man if she cares to use it.

I loved him and it was the power for good to please him, my fiancé and soon to be husband, to please a man as God always intended.

When I started sucking on his cock and alternating sucking and licking I got my first taste of the clear pre-come; like the whip cream and cherry on top of the vanilla sundae; whip cream and a cherry, how scrumptious.

I was so horny I could hardly stand it.

Gabriel had pulled back my hair into a ponytail and then twisted it up into a bun and was holding it in place to keep it out of my face.

My pussy must have been dripping with desire for him and I am sure that my panties where soaked with the juices of my urgent desire, I wanted him to eat me out; goodness what naughty thoughts.........

Gabriel:

The hell with cold showers, those days were gone forever.

The dam is about to burst and I didn't want it to get semen in her beautiful soft hair that feels so good in my hands.

I can smell her wholesome sex, her woman's smell in the confines of this small bathroom.

My sweet brown eyed girl was dripping with estrogen and I wanted to taste her.... I would taste her.

I could feel our shared blood, our mutual desire pumping through our veins and warming our shared heart.

What a marvelous wife Amy will be.

What a privilege it is to nurture and explore her sexuality; to share every orgasm and to kiss every part of her glorious naked body..... Her glorious naked body would have to wait for now; soon, Gabriel, soon.

I would be truly blessed to have children with this woman................

Amy:

Gabriel's cock was pulsating in my mouth as I sucked on it.

Because I read in the story files on his laptop, I remembered to back out slightly as not to choke and spoil it for him.

He was moaning softly and his breathing increased as his long awaited orgasm washed over him, washed over me.

I could see that he was gritting his teeth and grimacing knowing that he really wanted to let loose and vocalize his pleasure.

What power I had over him.... what power he had over me.

Emma once told me that besides the little things like helping with the dishes, flowers or holding the door, a man shows his true love for his wife when he makes love to her; particularly when they have been married for a long time and he is faithful.

Such a man will always see his wife as the young woman that he first married, no matter how long they have been married or whether or not she loses her looks.

She also told me that a woman who wears her hair long for her husband if that is what he prefers will always have that to entice him with, stating; "Forget what your friends think; the nonsense touted as conventional wisdom about long hair on older women that you read about in magazines, or even what your stylist wants; just please your husband and you will never regret it."

He filled my mouth with thick clots of his hot white luscious cream and I and swallowed it hungrily as it caressed my throat and warmed my tummy.

I was starting to orgasm and other then caressing my face and playing with my hair he hadn't really touched me.

"Damn IV-tubes." He growled as he disconnected them from the hand.

"Stand slave."

He ordered, smiling.

Gabriel reached underneath my dress, pulled my panties down to my ankles for me to step out of and then picked me up and put me the sink.

I could tell the exertion compounded by his injuries must have hurt him....he is so stubborn and so thoughtful.

"Your turn my girl."

He then pulled up my dress; he loves me in dresses, and then went down on me licking and sucking.

My little orgasm turned into nirvana.

I had to put a towel in my mouth to muffle my screams and I was squirming all over the place.

I managed to send the IV-stand crashing to the floor as my multiple orgasms washed over me and when I was finally sated, Gabriel was hard all over again............................

Gabriel:

My lady tasted so wholesome and natural.

How she squirmed as her orgasm washed over her; she is absolutely precious and delightful.

We risked being discovered though after all this was a hospital and then there was a knock on the bathroom door.............

"Gabe its Zeta!

Are you two going to be in there all day?

What if a nurse walks in?

Or Amy's mother walks for that matter?"

"Amy is helping me get cleaned up."

I replied, as Amy was blushing and her beautiful face was deep red as she helped me into a clean gown.

I was kissing her and she was laughing softly and whispering.

"Stand still so that I can comb your hair, Tarzan."

Amy teased as she wet it down and combed it back.

We came out of the bathroom and Zee-Zee was sitting in the chair, holding a flower arrangement and was smiling with that knowing look on her face, the same look as when I was a little boy and did something...ah, naughty.

She put the flowers down and hugged me and started to cry but caught herself.

Zeta is a tough disciplined woman with a kind loving heart despite her hard exterior.

She held my face gently in hands and said.

"My dear sweet boy, I am so happy that you are safe and well and that you are settling down with a wonderful girl who has not left your side since you got here.

But if you pull another stunt like that I will kill you myself."

She then cuffed the back of my head and not gently.............................

Gabriel is in the shower on a Saturday morning and Amy is sipping her coffee and waiting her turn to shower after an intense exercise session with her lover. She is thinking and planning their day; this day when they will purchase their first Christmas tree together:

My goodness, I can't believe that it is the 1st. of December; everything happened so fast with us, Gabriel and me.

We are engaged to be married.

Our wedding will be held in my church on June 15th.

Emma doesn't have a problem with us living together any longer because in her mind after all that has happened...well... I guess she already considers us married.

She had a long talk with Gabriel, and Gabriel being Gabriel laid his cards on the table for all to see.

Emma had a longer talk with Zeta, bless their hearts.

And our honeymoon, our honeymoon will be two weeks in Hawaii, can you imagine that, Hawaii?

I heard him holler from the bathroom.

"Come here little slave girl, your Master has a surprise for you!"

When I entered the bathroom he said.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back and then close your eyes."

I did so immediately anticipating what would happen next and I wasn't disappointed.

"I haven't showered yet but I've decided that you and I should shower together on occasion, and this being one of them."

He explained while tying my wrists together with some soft braided Dacron rope.

When he finished tying me he placed a blindfold over my eyes and then picked me up and put me on the vanity top.

"Do you trust me my love?"

He asked, kissing my mouth.

"Yes, Master."

I replied, giving myself goose bumps whenever I call Gabriel that and we play this game; which he takes quite seriously I may add.

Of course I trusted him, I trust him with my life.

"Good now spread your legs for me......just like that because I going to shave your pussy with a razor.

But first I am going to use the electric clippers to get the bulk of your bush off."

I was getting horny just thinking about it and Gabriel has never tied me up before.

He turned the clippers on and slowly pushed them through my hairy pussy further exciting me.

The vibrating clippers were stimulating my clitoris and with each pass he paused reversing the blade and holding the vibrating handle in place while he kissed my mouth.

I was so naughty and I teased his tongue with mine, seeking my Master with my tongue since my hands were tied and I was helpless to resist.

"My God that feels so good....mm...I can't wait to suck on your big cock....your big cock."

I could feel myself blushing as I said this to him.

"Not yet little girl."

He said kissing my mouth.

He massaged my vagina with Mineral oil to help soften the remaining stubble and my hips were gyrating while I was squeezing his hand between my legs as he lubed and massaged my partially denuded Mons pubis.

Gabriel was driving me crazy and he knew it.

He was probing my clitoris, my flower with his mineral oil slick fingers and then he surprised me again.

Just as my orgasm started to peak he shoved finger into my oil drenched anus as he massaged clitoris.

I was screaming for him to fuck my cunt I wanted his cock in my cunt so bad that my orgasms were unbelievable.

I closed my eyes and imagined that it was his big cock in my ass as he was making me come with his fingers.

All that we are allowed is oral sex for now, discipline; vaginal sex is for our wedding night, damn it...oops.

Gabriel has absolute power over me when I surrender to him.

Because of this when am about to orgasm I lose all inhibition.

He finds this endearing and I loved him for it because he always treats me as a Lady.

I can forgive myself these harmless transgressions he explains because in a carnal sense they were not profane at all and for me as natural as breathing.

The rest of the time I never use such language..........................................

Gabriel:

Besides loving Amy with a passion that I never dreamed that I processed just 11 short months ago, I was fascinated with her sexuality and how she moaned, panted, squirmed and swore when she was aroused and particularly during her orgasms.

Actually I am somewhat humbled because she trusts me enough to share this part of her; this facet of her carnal jewel with me.

I find it endearing because she is somewhat embarrassed about it afterwards even though intellectually she realizes that there is nothing to be embarrassed about.

I assured her that the contrasts between Amy my employee and her ability to think outside of the box and improve our business; Amy my fiancé and companion; Amy my submissive lover, and finally my sweet, kind and wholesome Lady is why I love her so.

I took off her blindfold and helped her into the shower...actually the tub.