Christmas at the B&B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carrie-on
carrie-on
19 Followers

Sonny was caressing my arm and my shoulder and eventually his hand dropped to my breast. He was idly running his fingers across my nipple, as we talked about how sexy Jim and Taylor looked together. I turned to him and putting my hands on either side of his face, I pulled his lips to mine. My tongue traced his lips until he opened them and I could kiss him deeper. It felt to me as if his tongue was directly connected to my inner core. I was getting so wet just from kissing him. He laid back on the couch, and I moved to lie on top of him. Raising up, I pulled my gown up and sat on his lap. I could feel his hardness and I reached down to undo his slacks. He lifted enough to pull them out from under him and free his cock and when he did I settled my pussy right on it. Slipping it inside, I rode his cock up and down, up and down, he was meeting every move with a thrust and before I knew it I was cumming. . . a river of juices flowing around his cock. He continued fucking me, my breasts in his hands, his head thrown back and then he exploded. My pussy milked his cock of all his cum then I moved and settled my self next to him.

By now Jim and Taylor were on a quilt on the floor and Sonny and I watched as she got to her knees and Jim entered her from behind. I knew that this position is a favorite of my husband's and that Taylor was in for a treat. He pounded in and out of her, we could hear her moaning into the quilt, then she pushed her upper body up so she was on her hands and knees, and began crying out that she was ready to cum. Her tits were swaying under her and Jim slapped her ass, telling her to cum. She threw her head back and screamed that she was cumming, when Jim heard this, he said he was too. They both shook and shivered as they came together, trembling, thrusting until they collapsed in a heap on the floor. I moved to the floor with them and kissed Jim, "That was beautiful, Baby. " I told him and then leaned over him to kiss Taylor too. "You looked so beautiful when you came, Doll. " She opened her eyes and smiled at me. At that moment, she was the most gorgeous woman in the world to me.

Sitting back and leaning on the couch where Sonny was still laying, I noticed that it was a few minutes after midnight. "Merry Christmas!!"

I stood up, kissed Sonny and went over to kiss Jim and Taylor. She got up and went over to snuggle with her husband and I snuggled with mine on the floor. We all lay there talking about what the new year would bring us, our hopes that we will always be good friends and also about what a wonderful holiday it had been so far. It had been a long day and we decided that it was time to go to bed. I kissed Sonny and Taylor goodnight as did Jim, and we went to our room. Jim and I lay there talking for awhile.

"Carrie, I got so hot watching you ride Sonny like you did. You were beautiful, "he told me.

"MMM, thank you Honey, I thought you looked sexy fucking Taylor too. " I whispered. We snuggled together and fell asleep.

In the morning when I woke up, it still looked dark outside even though the clock said 9, and when I looked out the window, I could see why. It was snowing so hard that I couldn't even see the cars in the driveway. I pulled on my robe and went to the kitchen to start some coffee. After it was done, I snuggled into a chair in the living room, with a cup and just watched the snow fall through the window. I thought back on the evening before and could feel myself getting turned on, just by remembering how erotic it was to watch another woman make love to my husband. I must have gotten lost in the daydream, because I felt someone settle against the chair. I looked up and Taylor was sitting there with a cup of coffee in her hands, watching me.

"Penny for your thoughts. " she said.

"Oh, I was just thinking about last night, " I told her. "About how turned on I was watching you and Jim. " I smiled at her and leaned forward to kiss her. "Merry Christmas, Baby. I am sooo glad that we were able to get together. "

"Oh, me too, Carrie. I wasn't sure what was going to happen on this trip, but I DO know that it has so far, exceeded anything I dreamed up. Thank you for inviting us. " She kissed me again. We sat and talked about all kinds of stuff and we were laughing and having a good time. Jim came out and asked us what was so funny, and I told him, "We were just talking about last night and what a good time we had. We are laughing because we are happy. "

"Merry Christmas!" I heard Sonny say as he came out of his room. "I wondered what was going on out here and hoping nothing was going on without me. "

Taylor got up and went to him, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him. "Darling, we would never do anything, unless you were here to watch, you know that. " With that said she walked out of the room.

"Mmmm. . . she is sooo sexy!" I said as I watched her leave. Sonny and Jim only nodded in agreement. A few minutes later, Taylor returned carrying a tray with a carafe of coffee, a couple more mugs and a plate of cheese Danish that Lu had made and left for us.

We sat there and ate while we talked about what we were going to do today. It was still snowing pretty hard, so we just decided to stay in and relax. Jim was playing Santa, passing the out gifts that were under the tree. I had gotten him a new pocket watch since he cannot wear a regular watch on his wrist, and he was tickled to death with it. He gave me a beautiful gold bracelet. Taylor showed us a beautiful Mother's ring that Sonny had given her and we laughed when he opened his gift from her. It was the same pocket watch that I had gotten for Jim. We commented on what a coincidence it was that we had chosen the same thing.

"Carrie, we must have been on the same wave-length when we did our shopping, that is the second thing that I bought, that you did too. " Taylor commented.

After we took care of the wrapping paper and cleaned up the didshes from breakfast, we got dressed and met in the living room to play a game of Scrabble. We changed the rules a little and said that the only words we would be allowed to make would have to do with sex. We all laughed and had a good time as we tried to come up with as many sex-related words as we could. We played a couple of more games before deciding to have lunch. It had stopped snowing, but it was very windy and blowing the snow into huge drifts up against the house. We knew that there was no way we were going anywhere today. It was fine with me, because I wanted to spend as much time as I could with our good friends before we all returned home. We just flirted with each other all day, and I got the idea to read out loud from a book that I had gotten for Christmas. I ran to my room to get it, and while I was there I put on a sexy outfit that I had bought special for today. I had on a short red chemise with white fur around the collar and hem and a red garter belt and stockings.

I pulled my long blonde hair up in a pile of curls with a red ribbon and walked out into the living room carrying my new book. The long, low whistles I got from all three of my favorite people, told me that they approved of what I was wearing. I pulled a footstool to the center of the room and settled myself on it and opened my book. It was the new Literotica anthology, full of sexy stories written and submitted by people from all over the world. I had been reading about it on the Bulletin Board at Lit, and I was so excited when I opened the present from Jim that he had given to me before we came here and saw what it was. Of course I had to pack it and bring it along.

I sat there reading through it and picking out some of my favorites and reading them aloud. Taylor said, "Carrie, you sound so sexy reading those stories, you put just the right inflection on the words as you read." I smiled and continued. When I looked up again, I saw that Taylor was sitting in between Jim and Sonny on the couch and that both of their cocks were in her hands. She had taken her dress off and was sitting there with only a garter belt and stockings and little tiny bells were fastened to the nooses she had wrapped around her nipples. I laid the book down on the floor and walked over to stand in front of her. I knelt down and leaned forward to flick the little bells and she hissed as she took a deep breath. Her nipples got harder and I flicked them again, just to hear her moan. Sonny and Jim sat here and watched as I moved lower and licked her outer pussy lips. She moved her hips to the edge of the couch and brought her legs up and over the laps of the two sexy fellows on either side of her.

Her pussy was lovely and I told her so just before I buried my face into it. I ran my tongue from her clit to her ass and back again several times before sucking her clit in between my lips. It was so hard that it felt like a little cock in my mouth. I sucked it and flicked it with my tongue and could feel her quiver as she raised her hips. I heard bells and looked up to see Jim and Sonny playing with her nipples. Her hands were stroking their cocks and their heads were all purple and bulbous. I knew it would not be long before they would cum all over her hands. I pushed two fingers deep inside of Taylor and crossed them inside of her. I moved my wrist so that they were moving in circles around inside of her. I could feel the swollen spot deep inside of her, and I knew if I rubbed it, she would begin to squirt uncontrollably. I was right! As soon as I pressed on it, she began quivering and shaking and her creamy juices began flowing out of her. I lapped and licked to make sure I got it all, and when I looked up, my face all shiny from her cum, both men were shooting their loads onto her stomach. I moved up and began licking it off of her and she came again, I could feel it on my stomach as I leaned into her, my breasts pressing into her wetness. Oh she was so hot.

"Hmmm, I think she liked that, you guys!" The only answer from Taylor was a quiet "Mmmm Hmmm" and a smile.

I went back to my footstool and picked my book up and started reading again where I had left off. A couple of minutes later, the book was taken from my hands and I looked up. Taylor, Sonny and Jim were all looking at me as if they had something planned for me, and boy, did they ever. They pulled me to my feet and Jim picked me up to carry me to our room. The bed had a huge headboard made out of brass, and when Jim laid me down in the middle of it, I saw that Taylor and Sonny had gone to either side of the bed. They reached for my hands and stretched my arms out to the corners where they fastened them with silk scarves that Jim was tossing on the bed from his suitcase. After my hands were fastened, they moved to my feet and did the same thing to them. I was so wet and horny, that I knew they could smell my pussy as they all stood at the bottom of the bed and looked at me.

Taylor got an ornery look in her eyes as she pulled a long feather from behind her back. "Oh no, Taylor. . . you wouldn't?" I cried. "Wouldn't I?" she said as she ran the feather from my right foot up the inside of my leg and down to the other foot, barely grazing my cunt lips as she did. Moaning, I closed my eyes and tried not to thnk about the tickling of the feather as she continued tracing lines all over my body with it. It didn't work, all I could think about was where the feather was going to touch me next. My nipples? My stomach? Where?

I felt someone blowing on my wet pussy, but before I could open my eyes to see who it was , one of the three was putting a blindfold on me. This only heightened the sensations on my skin from the feather and the breath blowing on my swollen pussy lips. I felt someone's hands grazing over my nipples and from the feel of them, they weren't Taylor's. I could feel my chemise being pulled up over my face and then something warm was being poured all over my breasts and stomach. It smelled like cinnamon, and then I remembered seeing a bottle of cinnamon massage oil in the bathroom. Jim must have brought it from home and I wondered if he had been planning on something like this to happen. I felt two pairs of hands rubbing the oil in and then I could feel the bed move as someone climbed up and straddled me, placing his hard cock in between my boobs and holding them in place while moving it back and forth. My nipples were being pinched and pulled and twisted by another pair of hands.

"Oh God it feels so good" I moaned, as I thrashed on the bed "Oh please, let me cummmm!" I felt a tongue snake out and lightly flick my clit, making it stand up to attention, then nibbling began on it, to make it even more sensitive. Some oil was placed on my pussy and I could feel breathing on it. It was getting so hot, I arched my hips as much as I could to try and make contact with whosever mouth it was that was so close to my hot center. I could feel whichever man was on top of me tense up and I knew that he was close to cumming. I opened my mouth and right after I did, he spurted what seemed like gallons of cum into my face and mouth.

Someone moved closer, it was Taylor. I could tell because of the softness of her lips as she kissed me. "You look so sexy like this, Carrie", she whispered as her tongue licked my face clean. "Maybe we will keep you here like this for our pleasure all night!" I heard her chuckle as she moved away. All I could do was smile and moan as I felt a cock between my pussy lips. Two pairs of hands raised my hips enough for the cock to slip inside of me. It was Jim, I would know the feel of that fat prick of his anytime. He moved in and out of me so fast, it must have been a blur to Sonny and Taylor as they watched. I could feel my orgasm building up and in a matter of seconds I had cum so hard I could feel it squirt around his cock and down to the crack of my ass. My ass was lifted again and I could feel a pillow being pushed under me to raise my hips even farther. Jim had lowered his cock until I could feel the head of it at the entrance to my rear hole.

"Oh yes, Honey! You know I love to be fucked back there! Fuck my ass, Baby, fuck me!" I cried out as he pushed his cock into me with one thrust and then began moving my hips in rhythm with every move he made. I felt someone climbing onto the bed, straddling my head. A cock was being placed into my mouth and I sucked for all it was worth. Being filled like this was amazing. I could also feel Taylor's mouth as she leaned over and began licking my clit. I quivered and trembled and got lost in my own sensations. All I could think about was how wonderful it was to be a sex toy for my husband and friends. I must have passed out from the pleasure of it all, because the next thing I remember, I was laying on my side with Jim behind me, Taylor in front of me and Sonny on the other side of her.

"Carrie, thank you for the most wonderful Christmas I have ever had", Taylor said and then she kissed me. Sonny agreed with her and leaned over to kiss me too. Jim was kissing my neck and purring his pleasure as he did. We all fell asleep like this and woke up in the morning still wrapped in each other's arms.

We knew that we couldn't stay in bed all day as today was our last day here and Lu would be home soon. We got up and went to the shower together where we had a sensuous wash with a few licks thrown in for good measure. It was a good thing we didn't stay in the shower much longer, because soon after we all got out and Sonny and Taylor returned to their room to dress, I heard a key in the door and there was Lu coming in.

"Good Morning, Carrie" she said as she stomped the snow from her boots. "Did you have a good visit with your friends?"

All I could do was smile and tell her, "Yes, we will have to do this again sometime. "

Too soon, it was time to pack up our things and go home. Sonny and Jim were outside putting the snowmobiles back on the trailers and Taylor and I were in the kitchen talking with Lu before we left. We told her that we had a wonderful time and that maybe we would come back in the summertime so that we could enjoy the fishing and hiking that the area is well known for. Jim and Sonny came to tell us that they had everything in the vehicles and that it was getting late. We all hugged Lu and told her goodbye and Thank you. We went outside to say our own goodbyes and when Taylor wrapped her arms around me for a hug, she whispered "Thank you again, Carrie. I had a wonderful time. "

"Me too, Doll", I whispered back.

I hugged Sonny and told him goodbye and to remember our holiday. He nodded and said "This has been a holiday to remember, I don't think I will ever forget it." He and Jim shook hands and we got into our trucks to leave. I snuggled against Jim and told him "Merry Christmas Baby," as we waved goodbye to our friends.

Please remember to vote! Carrie

carrie-on
carrie-on
19 Followers
12