Christmas at the Shopping Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I got up to leave, that unruly beast of mine, just bulged straight out of my jeans, very noticeably. It was one of those moments that every man dreads, when you know that everyone in the restaurant had noticed it, but nobody said a word, moments. Embarrassed, I walked quickly to the mens room, while it just bulged out in front of my pants. Of course, the restroom was on the far side of the restaurant from our booth, and I had to pass many tables and people before finally reaching the sanctuary of it.

Thankfully, no one was in there. I made some necessary adjustments to my Jockey's and jeans to relieve the uncomfortable pressure I felt. "...Aahhh!" Afterwards, I decided to wait a moment or two before going back to the booth, so my persistent and seemingly uncontrollable erection could subside a bit. I splashed some cold water on my face, hoping this may help alleviate my predicament.

* * * *

Meanwhile, at the Booth, right after Bob had left, Debbie said to Cindy matter of factly, "Is that boy always that excited, girl?" Cindy laughed and replied, "Always!" Paul tried to make a crude make joke about it and said, "I hope it wasn't me?" The women just ignored his feeble attempt at humor.

Then Debbie said to Cindy, as she noticeably licked her gorgeous full red lips, "He looks like a healthy boy too."

"Oh, he is, just let me tell you..." As Cindy talked exuberantly (at my expense) she turned in her seat to face Debbie. When she did, her skirt moved up a little more, and now the tiny white ruffle on the top of her stocking tops could be seen above the embroidered elastic band that held them up, and a little of her white creamy smooth thigh flesh above it on her legs could also be clearly seen.

Paul's eyes stared a little too long at this wonderful site, and Cindy clearly noticed his stare. Cindy said to Debbie, "I see Paul likes the ladies too." Debbie casually replied, "He can't help it. It's a caveman mentality thing, ...he's such a naughty boy. And, he's not too subtle either, ...are you Paul?"

As Paul tried to think of something to witty to say, Bob came out of the Mens Room.

* * * *

As I walked back to the booth I noticed, or at least it felt that way to me in my mind, that everyone in the restaurant was staring at me. Some of the men had disgusted looks on their faces, and some of the woman had amused smiles on their faces. I, acting paranoid, thought to myself, "Screw all of you! If you had two very good looking ladies at your table, with the way they're dressed, you'd have a hard on too."

Finally, I arrived back at the booth. I knew instantly by everyone's expressions, that they had discussed my unexpected erection in my absence. I defensively said , "Hey, I'm a man, and I'm human, ...shit happens. I see a lot of stiff nipples here too."

Debbie quickly said, "Well, what do you expect after seeing that huge serpent of yours bulging out of your pants."

She also said, "Paul's eyes are roaming too. He's behaving like a naughty boy also." Then, we all just laughed and enjoyed each others conversation, which at that point was almost entirely consisted of sexual innuendo. We drank the wine as we all flirted.

By now, the second carafe of wine was gone and thankfully, at that moment, the young waiter arrived with our meals. The waiter causally glanced at Cindy's long slender stockinged legs, her stockings tops were now completely exposed; which had a fancy white design embroidered at the top of the elastic band which held them up, and the tiny white ruffled lace above the elastic band, and some of her silky smooth white creamy bare thigh skin above them, and then at her very short shinny black leather skirt hem. He boyishly smiled. Cindy, surprisingly, made no attempt to cover herself.

I thought to myself, "Must be the wine? Alcohol always goes straight to her head."

Another carafe of wine was ordered, and we all ate our meals in silence for a few minutes, but our minds were racing with heated sexual thoughts of each other.

After awhile, the meals were finished and we were still drinking the wine, and acting real flirty now. By then, because Cindy had turned a lot in her seat and had uncrossed her legs while speaking to everyone, her skirt was hiked up even more, and when she turned, just right, a few of those precious and beautiful, light brown curly pubic hairs stuck out from under her shinny black leather skirt.

"WHAT A SIGHT!"

Those beautiful long stockinged legs, the fancy white design embroidered at the top of the elastic band which held them up, and the tiny white ruffled lace above the elastic band, the smooth & creamy white thigh flesh above it, and a fantastic view of her light brown curly hairs below the hem of her shinny black leather skirt.

When the, evidently nervous, young waiter came back to our booth. He picked up the table, and kept nervously glancing at Cindy's now exposed pussy hairs(as if he couldn't resist) and nervously said, "...If, ttthat's is all, ...I'll bring the check."

After he left, Cindy said, "He's such a cute young thing, ...isn't he?" Debbie smiled and agreed. The men said absolutely nothing.

By then, Paul and me had huge erections, and there was no concealing that fact at that point. Soon, ever so slowly I moved my hand over to Cindy's lap, as so no one would notice, (but Paul and Debbie did). I slowly started to touch her there, while acting like nothing at all was up. Everyone at the booth knew exactly what was happening, but no one said a word about it. We just chatted and flirted. Soon, Paul had his hand on his lovely wife's lap also. The ladies nipples were now noticeably popping out in the front of their tops, very conspicuously. But no one said anything about it. We just continued to chat and flirt among ourselves.

After a few minutes of this, everyone was getting pretty heated up. Debbie asked, "Where are you guys parked?" We said, "By Penny's." "We are too. Let's get out of here ...it's tooo damn hot in here."

Just then, the waiter came back to our booth with the check. Although he tried his best not to, he nervously glanced right at Cindy's crotch again, while trying his best to be inconspicuous. I paid the entire check, as Paul tried to argue to me about. At that point Cindy said to the waiter, "Because you have been such a good little boy, here's a big tip for you." She reached for her purse on the floor under the booth, and when she did her skirt hiked all the way up, giving him an incredible view of her magnificently exposed silky pussy lips, and the wonderful well groomed brown curly hairs surrounding it.

He could clearly see her beautiful slender black stockinged legs, her stockings tops which had a fancy white design embroidered at the top of the elastic band which held them up, and the tiny white ruffled lace above the elastic band, the smooth & creamy white bare flesh of her upper thighs, and all of her silky, curly, light brown hairs that surrounded her neatly trimmed silky inviting pussy lips, that were now open and parted because of the way she was seated at the booth, and then the hem on her short black shinny leather skirt above it.

Also, as Cindy bent down to reach for her purse, it exposed almost all of her large full breasts, showing her low cut, white, form fitting silky, and her sexy white lacy push up bra. He clearly saw now now completely stiff cute puffy nipples through the thin top's material, and her fantastic cleavage. She pulled twenty five dollars out of her purse and handed it to the waiter, whose hand was obviously shaking a bit. He said, "Thhhank yyyou mmma'am!"

Then, the waiter quickly walked away from our booth, with a huge erection sticking out of the front of his pants. He accidentally bumped into the table next to our booth, knocking over a glass of water into a surprised old man's lap. Then I noticed it was the same old guy from Penny's who had the transfixed looked in his eyes. His old wife looked extremely irritated at him. He also was looking at Cindy, and he appeared to be on the verge of a heart attack. The waiter apologized quickly to him, and half ran to the mens room on the other side of the restaurant, as everyone in the place stared at the big bulge in the front of his pants.

We all laughed as we got up from our booth and walked outside of the restaurant and back into the crowded shopping Mall. As we passed Santa and his Elves again, Santa said loudly to Cindy, "Ho, Ho, Ho, young lady! I certainly hope you get what you want for Christmas!" Paul and Debbie just looked at Cindy curiously. Cindy said to them, "I've been a very good girl this year, and Santa knows it."

In The Parking Lot

As we all walked out of the Mall and into the parking lot, the northern mid December air felt quite cool and refreshing. Cindy and I followed behind Debbie and Paul.

Cindy whispered to me very quietly, as so Paul and Debbie couldn't hear, "What are we getting ourselves into?"

I replied, "Do you want to leave, ...Hun?"

Cindy then said, "HELL, NO!!"

Shortly, we all arrived at Paul and Debbie's car. No one said a word, and I don't think anyone of us dared to. Debbie & Paul got into their car, as we just stood outside, having not been invited in.

Inside the car, Paul and Debbie began to kiss each other passionately as if they were tasting each other, as we watched through their car window. Their passion quickly heated up. Soon, Paul had Debbie's tight sexy jeans unzipped. She had on the cutest and sexiest panties I had ever seen. (Or at least I thought so at that moment.) The crotch of her underwear appeared very moist in the front of them. It wasn't long before Paul had his hand underneath them, and soon the cute panties and her tight fitting jeans were slipped down to her knees. Paul started to play with her slick wet pussy lips, as she started to slowly gyrate her hips on his hand.

We continued to watch them; transfixed. While standing outside their car, looking through their car window, like perverts, we unable to move, or unable to stop looking. Not that we could have, even if we had wanted to.

Soon, Debbie had Paul's pants down to his knees also, and she slowly started to touch and stroke his big thick veined cock shaft, and she gently and lovingly cupped and squeezed his huge hairy balls. His long thick cock was getting rather hard by then (as was mine).

As Debbie looked at us through the car window watching her, as she slowly lowered her perfectly shaped mouth to his plum sized red cock head, all the while her enchanting eyes continued to gaze upwards at us. Then she slowly started to lick the large head of Paul's huge now completely swollen member with her unusually long & slender athletic tongue. His pre-cum slowly oozed from the tiny slit at the very tip of his cock head, as her experienced tongue slowly probed the tiny opening, capturing and savoring every drop of it on her skillful tongue, as if it were the last few precious drops of the scared elixir of the gods that granted immortality.

It appeared to us that there was no way that huge thing of his could fit into her tiny mouth. (But, somehow, it did.)

By then, Paul's fingers had easily entered her beautiful slick cunt, and we could see her wet pubic curls around his submerged fingers, that were slowly plunging and probing into her.

Soon, Debbie was eagerly sucking Paul's cock off frantically, and he was completely enjoying every second of it, judging by the expressionless look on his face, and glazed look in his eyes.

His cock was absolutely huge now, and it looked fantastic in her pretty little mouth, as she expertly sucked him off.

Paul was sitting behind the steering wheel, and Debbie was seated in the front passenger seat, crouched over his lap with her beautiful long reddish blonde hair wonderfully splayed all over his lap. As her head slowly and deliberately moved up and down, sometimes her head hit the steering wheel.

We just stood there in the parking lot, looking in their car window, which was starting to steam up at that point.

Paul pushed the window button, and the window slowly came down, so we could get an even better look at them. Then he pushed the seat button and his car seat moved backwards. Then, the steering wheel didn't hit Debbie's head as she moved it rhythmically up and down, and we got an even better view of this wonderful, highly erotic spectacle, unfolding before our unworthy eyes.

We couldn't move our feet, as if they had become frozen to the parking lot surface. No one said a word. Soon Paul had two fingers easily sliding in and out of Debbie's very wet soaked pussy, pushing them roughly into her tight little opening, around her reddish blond curls, as she pushed her hips against his hand, gyrating. As he pushed his fingers in deeper and deeper, she moaned passionately.

Debbie sucked harder on Paul's now gigantic cock, taking it more and more deeply into her sweet greedy little mouth. Her mouth, lips and tongue expertly worked her magic, all around and up and down his huge veined and now glistening shaft from her saliva.

The scene we were watching had us mesmerized. Suddenly, Debbie moved her mouth off of Paul's cock for a quick breath of air, and to again look up at her watchers who were looking at her outside their car. At that very moment, we could tell that she was having a very powerful and intense orgasm.

Her body and face twisted and contorted beautifully in sheer pleasure. It looked as if her pulsating pussy had swallowed up 3 of Paul's fingers.

Just then, Paul's gigantic cock got even bigger and harder and started to explode. Huge streams of his thick white cream erupted all over the dashboard, steering wheel, and of course, Debbie's beautiful lips and face. She immediately put that spurting cock back into her pretty little mouth, and sucked and licked it even harder. Paul's body became ridged, and we could see he had a dopey and glassy eyed look in his eyes, and a crooked little smile on his thin lips. Then, he pushed four of his fingers deeply into Debbie's now soaking wet cunt, up past his glistening knuckles, as they both intensely orgasmed together.

For a few moments no one moved or said anything ...as if we have all turned to stone. Then, after what seemed like an eternity, Paul and Debbie straightened up their clothing and themselves, and tried to compose themselves as best as they could.

As we just stood there speechless. Paul handed Debbie a handkerchief to wipe her face. A few seconds later, Debbie quickly scribbled something on the back of an old cash register receipt that was on the dashboard, and handed it to Paul.

As Paul handed me the receipt, all he said to us was, "Thanks for a great time, guys!"

Then their car's window slowly went up, and they just drove off, heading west, leaving us standing in the middle of the Shopping Mall's parking lot in front of JC Penny's.

Although it was very cold outside, we weren't cold in the least. We weren't anything. We looked like two zombies, standing alone in the middle of a crowded parking lot, in the middle of the afternoon. We were just standing there all alone, not saying anything.

Although it was an unusual site, no one seemed to notice us there. Everyone was busy with their own lives, and with their Christmas thoughts - Probably contemplating their huge upcoming credit card bills in January?

The Ride Home

Finally, after what seemed like several minutes, we slowly started walking toward our car, looking around, not remembering exactly where we had parked it. We weren't thinking clearly at that point, in fact, we couldn't think of anything at that point, other than what we had just witnessed. Neither of us said a word to each other. After finding our car, we drove off in another direction; east.

Several miles down the road, I finally looked at the tiny receipt that had something scribbled on the back by Debbie.

On it was an e-mail address, and a short message. I handed the receipt to Cindy for her to read.

Cindy read the scribbled words.

"If Cindy would like to suck Paul's cock off ...while Bob and me watch ...contact us!"

Neither of us said a single word to each other during the long drive home. The stereo in the car was off, and the silence would have normally been unbearable, but neither of us seemed to notice the silence because we were both engrossed with our unbridled erotic thoughts. Our heads were full of the memory of the beautiful scene we had just witnessed.

Then, without saying a word, Cindy moved closer and started to snuggle up to me like an affectionate little kitten, as she does when she's really hot.

She slowly undid my pants while shyly looking me in the eye. She gently pulled my cock out of my now completely damp in front silky boxer shorts and jeans. On the way home in the car, she proceeded to give me a sinfully wonderful blowjob. The best one I had ever got by her. (Or at least it felt that way to me at that moment.) I played with her now soaking wet pussy, just like what we had just witnessed with Debbie.

...Then, I knew, at that very moment what Cindy was thinking. She was wishing it was Paul's cock in her mouth ...and strangely, I wished it were too. Suddenly, I realized that the thought of my sweet little Cindy, sucking Paul's huge cock off, excited me tremendously. Then, at that moment, the thought of her eagerly wanting to suck Paul's big cock off was more than I could handle, and I violently started to erupt in her sweet little mouth. She greedily savored every drop, and she violently came, while gyrating on my completely slick hand. I thought that I couldn't remember her having had such in intense orgasm; ever!

Reflection

I knew that things had changed today between Cindy and me, and probably forever. And, there was probably never any going back to our old sexual mentalities. What we had just witnessed was the fruition of what we had subconsciously fantasized about for many years. Having actually seen this beautiful couple involved in heated kinky lovemaking, making their passion much more intense - knowing that an unknown attractive couple were watching them, and getting turned on by them, had awakened in us much stronger desires than our previous sexual fantasizing had ever invoked. I knew then, there was no going back, or putting this Jeannie back into its bottle with Cindy!

Even though I knew exactly well what my wife was thinking, while she feverishly sucked my (Paul's) rock hard cock off in our white corvette on the way home from the shopping Mall ...I loved her more now, than ever before.

We had matured another step in our long uncompleted sexual journey together. But this step was somehow completely different than previous ones, and we both knew that this unexpected step was a very huge one for both of us. Because of today, I knew that tomorrow would be something completely new for both of us, and the old sexual mentality of the past, was now gone; forever!

Home

When we arrived home, we went straight to the bedroom and screwed each other, in every way imaginable to man or beast, several times, before finally calming down.

After that, we got on our computer and sent our new friends a sexy, flirty and naughty e-mail ...thanking them for a completely unexpected, enlightening, and totally wonderful afternoon.

*****************************

Do they all ever meet again? ...Well ...that's another story; for another day? But one thing is for sure, we'll never have a casual trip to the shopping Mall, ...ever again, ...without thinking of that fantasy meeting with Paul & Debbie, ...and neither will you!

12