Christmas Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the bathroom, without being ordered. (I hoped this didn't give away I wasn't really hypnotized.) Here I cleaned myself up from all that jizz that was in me and running down my leg. I had the taste of sperm in my mouth, which when gets old, gives a girl "cock breath." To avoid that evil cock breath, I borrowed one of the guy's toothbrushes. I hope he didn't mind a little community spunk on it... I sure didn't.

I figured we would be leaving after I came out, but I was wrong. As long as the guys had a naked hyno sex slave, they wanted me around. I sat on the sofa naked allowing the boys to weigh my breasts with their hands, and feel me up at will. I sat unlady-like with my legs spread open so guys could get a pussy shot from across the room.

Dan walked over to me and stood behind me on the sofa and played with my tits. Then he took his finger and placed it up to my lips and said, "Tammy can you do something with your mouth again?" I sucked his finger and nodded.

Dan pulled out his dick. I knelt on the sofa so I could suck him off while he stood there. This put the rest of me in a vulnerable position for pats and feels of my ass, tits, and pussy, which was now being fingered again till wetness.

It seemed that my boys got their second wind and they all needed to have their dicks vacuumed and balls licked. I was more than too happy to oblige in my uncontrollable hypnotic state. The guys all enjoyed simple pleasures: blow jobs and titty massages.

After the second go around, I got dressed and left with my brother Kevin. In the car I thanked Kevin for standing up and protecting me, after I was naked. I unzipped his pants and sucked on his cock while he drove. Unfortunately Kevin could not drive with my head bobbing on his lap. I didn't want us to get pulled over, so I masturbated his cock, just enough to keep him hard for the entire way home. I knew he was building up a huge load. I would lick the palm of my hand for lubrication.

Once we got home, I lead Kevin by his dick to my bedroom. Once in the door I feel to my knees and undid his pants. His long hard cock felt good in my mouth. Kevin's eyes rolled back in his head. He placed his hands on my head to steady himself as I sucked on his dick. He blew his load into my mouth. It was a big load indeed as some of it dribbled on my chin. I took his dick and swirled it around and painted my face with his cum. "Merry Christmas," I told Kevin.

"Merry Christmas Tammy," he replied and went to bed. The next day dad had come home. Nothing more was spoken about the Christmas we dare not mention.

12