Christmas Break Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
638 Followers

I literally could not move!

My face was still pressed half into the pillow as my arms and legs twitched erratically and my hips jerked against my mattress as spasms continued to clench the inside muscles of my pussy. My whole body felt like it was on fire and I was burning away to ash. I tried to catch my breath but it wasn't easy!

I felt the bed shift and a moment later Matt fell beside me in a sated, sweaty heap. His breathing was as laboured as mine, perhaps worse, but he could still manage to move properly. He reached over and brushed the hair out of the way, uncovering my sweaty brow and flushed face. My eyes were only half open but I could see him as he took in my image. He gave me a great big, satisfied smile and leant in to kiss my brow.

Leaning back he stared down at me again. "And that, dear little sister, is the first; of many promises; kept!"

Fin.

_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
638 Followers
12