Christmas Break Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CityWolf
CityWolf
240 Followers

Sally agreed (and would have agreed to anything at that point) and they let her get to bed. She was exhausted from the ordeal and from the cold. She was sick for a week afterwards.

When school started, there were three "sex slave" sessions that she was forced to attend. More pictures were taken. Sex was not enough and they made her dance around and do all sorts of degrading things.

After that, Sally knew she could not take it anymore and went home. It was her intention to transfer to another school. She told her father that she was homesick.

True to their word, all of the pictures were distributed when they realized that she was leaving to avoid them. She was the only recognizable face in the pictures. They had downloaded her PC files, so they were able to email them to everyone she knew. Her father realized that she was not homesick.

Everyone in the school got copies, students, faculty and staff. The pictures of her with the knight were legendary and passed around for years. They made it look like she was sending them around, using her name and giving lots of personal information about her out. They even included some personal pictures to make it look like it was her sending these out. Several websites were set up so that everyone could share in her humiliation.

CityWolf
CityWolf
240 Followers
12