Christmas Break Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Princess." He pulled her head to the side and motioned towards Adam. "Go."

She giggled as he let go of her hair, turning around on her knees and crawling back towards Adam. Their father sat up on his knees as he removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. Elle reached down and grabbed Adam's cock through the blanket.

"Adam. I know your upset. I know this is crazy..."

"Little bit of an understatement, Elle..." he tried to keep calm as she began to root under the blanket, finding his cock with ease.

"Ahh, already so hard. I love Daddy's cock but he needs a little longer to get hard than a young guy like you, Adam." She looked up at him adoringly, his naughty sister with her hand on his cock.

"I heard that." Their father said from behind Elle, his hands on her waist as he lined his cock up behind her. Adam was wondering what hole he would fuck as he felt Elle's mouth slide over his cock. As she pressed her lips against his cock and began to twirl her tongue, gathering his precum and swallowing, their father thrust forward. He felt a hum against his cock as Elle moaned. She pulled off her brothers cock and stroked him quickly.

"Yes Daddy, fuck your little girl's stupid slut cunt!"

"That's it baby girl, suck your brother's cock like a good slut for Daddy." Elle whimpered in intense arousal as she took Adam's cock deep into her throat. He felt her nose touch his stomach as she took his whole length. She started to gag.

"Grab her hair, Adam. She loves it." Adam wasn't sure what to do, but the hurt he felt from her lying to him guided his hand. He wrapped his fist in her hair as he had watched his father do. "Good, son. Just like that. Trust me, she loves it..." he groaned as he pumped into his daughter, watching Adam holding Elle's head still, sputtering and gagging around his cock. "I can feel her tightening on my dick, god it's like her whole body convulses..." he grabbed her waist and hammered into her harder. Adam felt her breasts shake against his thigh. She slapped his wrist softly three times and he released his hold, gasping and moaning as she drooled all over his cock and her chin.

"Harder, Daddy!" she whined, stroking Adam's cock with her spit. "Adam, your cock tastes like my ass." She whispered up at him. He hadn't thought of that, the fact that his sister was licking a mix of lube, cum, and her own dirty hole off his cock. She brought her face close to his. "I like it." she giggled before taking his cock back into her mouth. Adam grabbed her head in his hands, holding her in place. He knew he would cum if she were allowed to do whatever she pleased. He knew she could milk him easily. He wanted to time it, cum with his father so he wouldn't be left out on the bed while his thick cock nailed her holes. He held her head tightly, lowering it just a bit as he began to thrust up. He slowly lowered her onto his cock, until she was at the perfect height for him to fuck her throat easily. He watched as drool poured from her mouth, dripping down his cock and his balls as he made Elle gag and choke on his dick.

"She is so wet...don't stop, Adam..." his father was still gripping her by the hips, pounding hard into Elle's sopping cunt. He pulled out and Adam heard her make a disappointed noise around his cock. He shoved deeper and silenced her.

"Adam, hand me that bottle, buddy." Their father had his hand out, pointing to the discarded bottle of lube. Adam grinned, grabbing it and handing it to his Dad. Elle's eyes were wide open as he thrust again and again into the deep regions of her talented throat. He plunged his cock deeper and deeper, watching her eyes water as she reached between her legs and fingered her now empty hole. Adam saw his father pour lube first onto his cock and then onto Elle's ass. He was grinning as he stroked the lube down his length. Taking his cock in hand, Adam watched as he lined it up with Elle's tight hole, imagining it being spread wide by their father's thick cock. He reached forward and wrapped a hand around her shoulder, pulling her back onto his cock and causing Adam's cock to pop out of her mouth. Adam kept his hand wrapped into her hair as she looked up into Adam's face, her mouth round and wide as their father groaned and shoved his cock into her. She looked in shock as Adam watched him stroke his cock with her asshole, using the leverage on her shoulder and another hand on her waist to control her completely. He didn't start out slow, or shallow. He didn't wait for him to accommodate his enormous girth. Elle's eyes went from wide with fear to clenched shut with pain.

"This is what happens, Princess." Adam's father seethed, looking down at his cock as it slide into her ass. "This is what happens when you're a dirty slut and disobey Daddy." He moved his hand from her shoulder to her breast, pinching her nipple as she yowled in pain.

"Daddy, please..." she begged, looking at Adam with such sorrow, he almost felt bad when he got onto his knees and shoved his cock back into her mouth.

"Thattaboy!" Adam grinned, happy for the approval to be ruthless to his slutty sister. He felt her gag and try to pull away as he grabbed the back of her head and held her onto his cock. Her throat felt like panic, spasms around his cock head, until he heard her breath catch and felt her breath through her nose.

"Good girl..." he told his sister. He felt strange about this new set of vocabulary, but it turned him on to treat her like this. His sister seemed to like it as well, despite her begging and the objective rough fucking she was receiving. Her fingers were rubbing her pussy, thrusting in and out of her cunt as she took her brother and her father. His cock was throbbing as he watched his sister take their dad's dick deeper and deeper.

"Son, you really filled her with cum...it's dripping out of her, I keep fucking more and more of it out...that's it sweetie, take it..." Elle was reaching further up, rubbing around the cock in her ass, rubbing his dirty cum, fucked out of her ass. She brought two fingers, coated and dripping with the dirty mix out towards her face. He pulled his hips back and watched her suck her fingers clean.

"Mmmmm..." she licked every last drop off her fingers before bringing her hand back. Adam leaned his head back as he tried not to cum.

"Getting close, son?" his dad's thrusts were becoming erratic. Adam nodded. "Ready for your cum, princess?" Elle nodded eagerly.

"Please, please, give me your cum!" she wrapped her hand around Adam's cock and began pumping his cock towards her open mouth, tongue extended beneath the head of his cock. Adam couldn't believe this, a day dream come true. He groaned as he watched her, one hand braced on the bed as she shook from the force of the brutal anal fucking she was receiving. She looked ravenous, desperate for his cum. He couldn't hold back.

"Fuck, Elle, I'm gonna..."

"Mm, yes, please, Adam, give me your cum!" Elle begged.

"Oh, fuck, that's it Princess, I'm going to fill your ass – take my cum!"

Adam watched as his cum erupted from the head of his cock, the first pump landing across Elle's lips and tongue. She moaned loudly as he covered her right cheek with the second and third spurt before resting his cock on her tongue, watching as she squeezed out the last few drops. She was looked straight up at him, her green eyes glittering. She closed her mouth and swallowed hard. Adam looked up at their father, buried in her ass. His eyes were closed, his fingers dug deeply into Elle's ass. His lower stomach twitched as Elle released Adam's cock and tossed her head back towards her filled ass.

"Mmm, thank you Daddy." Their father laughed, opening his eyes as released his grip on Elle's ass.

"Such a good girl." He grabbed his cock by the base and pulled out. "Such a nice, gaped hole for Daddy." He pushed two fingers into her ass and scooped out a glob of mixed cum. He got off the bed and moved towards Elle's head. He held out his fingers in front her mouth and Adam watched as she greedily sucked them clean. "Good girl." He rubbed his fingers across her lips as she smiled. Adam fell backwards and watched his sister lower herself onto her stomach. She looked exhausted.

"Get some rest, sweetpea. You're not done yet."

Adam watched his father gather his clothes and walk out the door, turning to close it as he left.

"See you guys a little later." He said with a smile.

Adam looked back at his sister. She was already asleep. Cum oozed from her ass. He considered waking her up so she could go take a shower and get changed, but she needed the rest.

He had the feeling that today was far from over.

12