Christmas Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is almost like a machine. The same pressure, the same stroke length, just running her tongue along my cleft until it dries, the sensation so friction-filled that I'm soon panting, once more the beast hungering for his bitch. She rewets herself, then slides along her own saliva, tongue flickering, testing the textures, savoring the taste.

Is she savoring? Does she love this? Do I?

Oh, God, yes, I do.

Now, I cannot stay still. Short and precise, I begin to hump. It's like I'm fucking, but only the air caresses my cock, and it burns for more, yet I love just being this aroused. Jerzey renews her efforts and is soon licking me in a frenzy. Small moans come from her chest and I feel her body rock in synch with my own.

When she touches me, I nearly jump out of my skin. Her hands are cool, or perhaps my skin too warm to discern the difference, but she is spreading me, holding me open, and I know what is about to come even while I doubt that it will happen.

Jerzey tongues me. She is greedy, insistent. She holds still now, and just presses her tongue. The tight ring of muscle begins to give way and my head begins to spin. She wants inside. She will get what she wants, she will.

Harder.

I groan.

Harder still.

I call her name.

And then, in a sudden rush of pure sensation, Jerzey's tongue slips past that muscled ring and slides against my prostate, and as the world goes black for a moment, I hear my own wail of pleasure. If I'd been standing, my knees would have buckled.

Oh…God. That's…so damn good.

Inside now, she explores, though I know the fit is tight. Her hands pull my cheeks open a bit more and I actually feel her twist her head from side to side in order to taste me deeper. My cock heaves and a new, abundant drop of precum slips out. I'm dizzy and spinning, sure that I'm cumming, yet aware that I'm not.

She starts to piston, but my soft Jerzey doesn't simply fuck her tongue into my asshole, she consumes me from the inside out, licking deep inside of me, tasting, allowing me to coat her tongue. It is the most exquisite thing I've ever felt and all I can do is groan, completely overcome by her giving.

A vision flashes through my mind: Jerzey in white satin with a bare bottom, her head buried between the cheeks of my ass as her tongue caresses my insides. I long for a mirror so that I may see that vision, yet I'm content to feel her against me at the same time.

This time when she touches me, I halfway expect it. I'm holding so still, enduring the heat as her mouth and lips take me higher than ever before, her incredible tongue touching me where I've never been touched. She cups my balls with one hand, lifting them, and I whimper again. Her breaths have become pants. As her hunger grows, so grows my desire. Her tongue fucking is so intense, and I feel like I could blow at any moment. I both dread and desire that event.

"Oh my God. Jerzey…"

Pausing, she lifts her head.

"I want to suck you, baby. I want to taste your cum."

"Yes. Please," I whisper weakly.

Jerzey turns to her back and slides under me. She immediately takes my cock in her hand and I jerk, the sensation acute. She understands and loosens her hold, barely gripping me. I peer down and watch her shimmy until my balls are aligned with her lips. Oh, God, she's going to lick them.

But Jerzey waits, her small hand tightening and loosening around my cock. My temples pound and I know it won't be long, but I fight to delay for as long as possible.

Her tongue, a velvet cloth wrapping me tenderly. She sucks, barely sucks, one at a time enclosing my balls in her lips.

"Oh," I choke, "God Jerzey. Please."

It sets her off, and she's wild, tugging my balls harder, running her stiff tongue across the tight skin that holds them. I feel a dangerous rush of heat and I whimper, but thankfully the moment passes in a blaze of warm pleasure.

She grips harder, stroking my cock, pulling it to her mouth, kissing the head. I can wait no longer.

Growling savagely, I move my hands and let my shoulders slump to the floor. I take Jerzey's head and hold her still as I feed her my cock. She takes it all. My baby takes it all. Her moans are tormenting me and soon I'm fucking her face, sinking again and again into that gloriously hot mouth. She meets my thrusts hungrily, her throat working to accommodate me, her chest heaving.

My seed has embarked. It is rising and falling as I come close, and then fall back. I'm unsure how that it possible. Is it Jerzey's skilled mouth, or my intense arousal? But, just when I think that I'll never cum, my angel moves.

She lifts her head, tilting it back, and offers me total access to her throat. As I start to slide inside it, slipping along on saliva-cushioned flesh, she slips her hands up and rolls my balls through the fingers of one of those hands. Her other hand moves farther behind me and I feel her finger, perhaps the longer middle one, begin to slip its way into my asshole.

"Oh fuck," I groan, shaking so hard that I can barely stay on my knees.

She buries herself knuckle deep and flicks her finger downward, nearly pointing it to my belly. She finds a rhythm and slips the fleshy part of her finger in and out, caressing that sensitive place inside my asshole that I never knew existed until tonight.

At the same time, she massages my balls as if coaxing my cum to fly down her throat, and I respond by fucking her mouth with all my lust.

"Oh fuck, oh God." I choke again, and I pull her head tight to my body, my hands entwined in soft black hair, my hips pumping my cock into her throat and then out again. She gurgles, almost another coo, and sucks hard on my outstroke. I hold nothing back and slam myself into her over and over. She keeps up and even manages to suck around each of my strokes.

There's no stopping it now and before I quite know what's happening, my balls release their juice and it rises in a stream so hot it nearly scalds me on its way to exit. I cry out, calling to my Jerzey as my seed blasts free and floods her throat. She coughs and I slip out a little, but I feel her working to swallow it all.

As my wail dies away, I look down and see Jerzey release my cock and take the final shot on her tongue. It overflows and coats her chin. I can only look, shuddering through the pleasure as my climax seems to go on forever. Her eyes are dark green, and her cheeks are red, but her lips are a lovely shade of creamy white.

Exhausted, Jerzey slips away and rests beside me. I take her in my arms and pull her close. She sighs, working herself closer.

"Thank you, darling. Oh God, thank you so much. This is definitely the best Christmas gift I've ever gotten." I whisper.

She chuckles softly.

"Darling, that wasn't your gift," she answers.

I look into those green eyes, puzzled.

She points down at her body. "There's your Christmas candy, baby.

I look down and see that same candy cane half-melted and buried inside her pussy.

"Now, you just have to eat it." She smiles at me as she speaks.

I grin and slip down her body, knowing that this is a present I can't pass up.

"This was all I had planned. The rest just sort of happened along the way and I think it is really me who got the gift tonight," Jerzey whispers as her eyes well with tears.

"Thank you, Mick, for letting me do this. I had no idea, but now that I do, I promise to give you everything I have, all the time."

This Christmas, my wife and I both get the gift.

12